By gouveia

1 year ago

Stats

• 1,016 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by cosmokramer
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 126 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8 witches (resized).jpg
86B102F1-29BB-4FF2-9B66-032B36BBEDC8 (resized).jpeg
B4526B5E-1FC2-4746-ACE1-A851D3AF1B4B (resized).jpeg
5B324D00-F688-4930-A515-FD90F90E052F (resized).jpeg
newbatch1015 (resized).jpeg
20171006_214428.jpg
Yuck (resized).jpg
20170914_141652 (resized).jpg
20170914_144643 (resized).jpg
20170914_144637 (resized).jpg
20170914_142911 (resized).jpg
21121 (resized).jpeg
2112112 (resized).jpeg
040c670673ca8752f1da60ee7dbf3776 (resized).jpg
20170829_142719 (resized).jpg
IMG_3390 (resized).PNG

There are 1016 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 21.
#1 1 year ago

THE LIST FOR THIS MOD IS CLOSED.

(UPDATE: This thread started in October of 2016, and these are photos of the first one I made before I even considered making more. With a lot of trial and error, as well as input from all of you, it's gone through some serious changes since then. But I'm really happy with what it's become, and I want to thank everyone who helped me make it better.

If you'd like one, just let me know here on the thread or PM me and I'll put you on the list. The mod is $200.00. It takes a lot of time for me to make each one, so you won't get it right away. At this point, figure at least 8 weeks. Also, it's pronounced 'go-VAY-uh'. It's Portuguese. It has all the vowels. --Steve)

Hey everyone,
I was thinking about building this mod for a while. The game is so awesome, but the witch tube and witch just never impressed me. I thought it was too Halloween-looking, and didn't really fit in with the movie. So after WAY too many hours of molding clay, I came up with this idea. I really love it, and it works well with the lighting and animation. Hope you like it.

» YouTube video

IMG_2724 (resized).JPG
IMG_2726 (resized).JPG
IMG_2725 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

That is awesome

#3 1 year ago

Yes!!!! Make more!!!

#4 1 year ago

THAT is incredibly cool!!!....another great option if you consider selling this....keep us posted!!!

#5 1 year ago

I don't have a WOZ and I want it.

#6 1 year ago

Very Cool, Hope you make to sell.

#7 1 year ago

The witch and tube have always been the weak point of the game. This looks REALLY good if the price is reasonable (and overseas shipping too) I would be keen.

#8 1 year ago

Very awesome. I have the well upgrade, and I would replace it with this in a heartbeat. Great work!

#9 1 year ago

I'll buy one.

#10 1 year ago

Hey guys,
Thanks so much for all the great feedback. I've never sold one of my mods, but I really liked the way this came out and would be happy to make more. I just wanted to see if others were interested. Steve

#11 1 year ago

Awesome ... I'm in

#12 1 year ago

Sweet

#13 1 year ago

If you are to make these, can you take a wider angle video and photos with it operating and lights on in the room. It'd help me, and perhaps others, get a better view of how it looks in the game.

#14 1 year ago

I would take one!!! Looks way cooler than the tube.

#17 1 year ago

Kinda reminds me of salmon eggs.

salmon roe (resized).jpg

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey guys,
Thanks so much for all the great feedback. I've never sold one of my mods, but I really liked the way this came out and would be happy to make more. I just wanted to see if others were interested. Steve

In

#19 1 year ago

Take my money............

#20 1 year ago

I think it will look good in a RR WOZ and maybe green color for the ECLE and a grey or blackish smoke color as well. Im in on original color, it will look good in RR WOZ

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I think it will look good in a RR WOZ and maybe green color for the ECLE and a grey or blackish smoke color as well. Im in on original color, it will look good in RR WOZ

He didn't randomly pick red though.

» YouTube video

#22 1 year ago

I actually think red would look good on the ECLE game as well...

#23 1 year ago

I chose red on purpose to make it look like the movie. Plus, it's being lit by the existing red and white LED's below it, so any other color wouldn't work. I'll post another video soon to give a better idea of how it looks in the machine.

#24 1 year ago

That's definitely a different witch, as well....curious how it looked w original? ( silly old elf is making a pretty sick looking witch...)

#25 1 year ago

I like the witch that silly old elf made. I think it's very cool and definitely an improvement. I just wanted to see more of the witch's body instead of just her head. I also wanted her scale to match the size of the trees more. From the players perspective, it looks like she's appearing from out of the forest. At least to me, anyway. Haha.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I like the witch that silly old elf made. I think it's very cool and definitely an improvement. I just wanted to see more of the witch's body instead of just her head. I also wanted her scale to match the size of the trees more. From the players perspective, it looks like she's appearing from out of the forest. At least to me, anyway. Haha.

And agreed, w your great concept!!!....did you ever consider the hallmark version w the hourglass?....think the scale matches yours....

#27 1 year ago

Here's a video to give you a better idea of how it looks in the game.

» YouTube video

#28 1 year ago

That looks great! Love the red smoke idea. Are you taking orders?

#29 1 year ago

Looks fantastic! Would definitely buy one if you made more. Is it 100% standalone or does it rely on a lighting mod as well to get the nice colors? Not 100% sure how that area is lit, sorry.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

Looks fantastic! Would definitely buy one if you made more. Is it 100% standalone or does it rely on a lighting mod as well to get the nice colors? Not 100% sure how that area is lit, sorry.

I'll definitely make more. I have to look into the cost but I'll let everyone know asap. And it uses the existing LED's, so it's really easy to install and won't damage a thing.

#31 1 year ago

In! Can't stand the current toy and haven't been thrilled with the current options.

#32 1 year ago

looks very good - nice job!

#33 1 year ago

Interested for sure! Looks great!

#34 1 year ago

Yup, Id buy one!

1 week later
#35 1 year ago

Some people have asked me, so here's some more details about the mod.

Steve

» YouTube video

#36 1 year ago

Would buy one too!

#37 1 year ago

Interested!

#38 1 year ago

I don't even own a WOZ and I'd buy one. Super impressed with your artistic talent... awesome mod!!

#39 1 year ago

Quoted from Pinzap:
I don't even own a WOZ and I'd buy one. Super impressed with your artistic talent... awesome mod!!

Thank you. I really appreciate that.

But you should own a WOZ. It's a cool game.

#40 1 year ago

Also interested!

Don C

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from gouveia:

... you should own a WOZ. It's a cool game.

There's a reason I'm following this thread.

My collection is small compared to many on this site. Only 2 so far and a third on order (TH) that will hopefully deliver before the end of the year. With 3, I'm just about out of room... and my wife told me that if I buy any more she's leaving. If you're anything like me, you're probably thinking at this point -- just how much room will that free up in the basement when she takes her stuff with her?!?

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

There's a reason I'm following this thread.
My collection is small compared to many on this site. Only 2 so far and a third on order (TH) that will hopefully deliver before the end of the year. With 3, I'm just about out of room... and my wife told me that if I buy any more she's leaving. If you're anything like me, you're probably thinking at this point -- just how much room will that free up in the basement when she takes her stuff with her?!?

Haha. I've got four. Three in storage.
Guess which one is in the garage?

#43 1 year ago

If there is a list for this please sign me up. Looks awesome!

#44 1 year ago

Excellent full solution!!

#45 1 year ago

Pretty freakin cool.

#46 1 year ago

WAIT......Can I order the Witch and the Red Smoke??

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Excellent full solution!!

Thank you, agodfrey. I think so too! hahaha. And I thought about this A LOT!

Glad you like it.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

WAIT......Can I order the Witch and the Red Smoke??

You can. But there aren't any yet.

I love the fact that people think it's cool, so I'll make it for anyone who wants to buy it. I finally have some time to work on duplicating them, so I'm figuring out time and cost at the moment. But I'll get the ball rolling soon.

#49 1 year ago

Looks Great! Please add me to the list.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Pretty freakin cool.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 1016 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside