(Topic ID: 108360)

WARNING: Mad Amusements (aka *pinballparts* on ebay)

By Powerzone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,033 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210529-173857_DuckDuckGo (resized).jpg
    F1069115-3749-4A13-B1DD-77AB60CC122A (resized).jpeg
    Capture #368 - 'Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! I Pinside Forum' - pinside_com_pinball_forum_top
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20161227_014012 (resized).png
    BoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    2016-01-19_20_26_54-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-19_20_23_44-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Untitled_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #59 List of multiple similar threads. Posted by vid1900 (9 years ago)

Post #179 This worked for one victim. Posted by Pintucky (9 years ago)

Post #185 Link to Ocean County consumer affairs complaint form. Posted by Pintucky (9 years ago)

Post #196 List of victims. Posted by Crash (9 years ago)

Post #258 Alternate business entity. Avoid Posted by Daddy-o (9 years ago)

Post #279 Phone number (old?) Posted by meSz (9 years ago)

Post #317 Name of one investigator from one location. Posted by Doostur (9 years ago)

Post #328 Link to news article about winning lottery. Posted by Doostur (9 years ago)

Post #471 Original eBay user name Posted by ForceFlow (8 years ago)

Post #516 Report from unpaid supplier Posted by topnotchpin (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago

Mad always ships fast on time and with out any issues. It's sad this is how they treat international buyers, what I never seem to understand is why this day and age people still send money with out protection. Why do people keep sending money with out protection.

#93 9 years ago

I can't say I won't order from MAD if I have a reasonable alternative. They always get stuff here fast and with out error. However it is ridiculous that this is a constant problem that multiple people have. People keep sending money and he keeps taking it, and it will continue until he is told otherwise. I wish the OP best of luck in recouping his money or getting the parts, but it sounds as though MAD is purposely ignoring him.

#139 9 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Translated: sounds like you're filing a police report, and they will give you an affidavit that you can take to your bank, at which point they'll open a case with his bank. If he doesn't answer THEM, chances are you'll get your money back by default.

doubt that will happen. I have been screwed with wire transfers before and short of a court order, I don't think they would do anything. Your time is best spent going through proper local US channels. I sent an email to mike as well stating the support for international sellers has pushed me away from using his site. I have gotten him on the phone about a year ago and may try to call him as well.

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from Powerzone:

One US channel I did today, and I will use every of them, but one by one! At least that will bring him in a very uncomfortable situation over a longer period.
    And please note; I am not talking about the 1200USD, I am talking about the feeling to be cheatet!
    Over the last 18 years I bought goods from around the world for more than 60'000 USD! In all that time I never had one problem!
    Till now... but for me it is not any problem to invest some time from me! Even when I have to invest further more money, I will.

Do you happen to have a list of the parts you ordered? I am curious to see if we can locate them elsewhere for you.

1 week later
    #178 9 years ago
    Quoted from Powerzone:

For me it is not a waste of time.
    I take it as a experience, till now I learned a lot of new things and it is still going on. I enjoy to handle this case, also when I have to invest more money, that is not a problem for me.
    regards
    Christian

Next time I make my way to the alps, your getting a few beers on me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mad-amusements?tu=inhomearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.