(Topic ID: 108360)

WARNING: Mad Amusements (aka *pinballparts* on ebay)

By Powerzone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 260 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210529-173857_DuckDuckGo (resized).jpg
    F1069115-3749-4A13-B1DD-77AB60CC122A (resized).jpeg
    Capture #368 - 'Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! I Pinside Forum' - pinside_com_pinball_forum_top
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20161227_014012 (resized).png
    BoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    2016-01-19_20_26_54-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-19_20_23_44-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Untitled_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 21.
    #1001 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cmjb13:

I hate to bump up an old thread, but this is exactly what happened to me yesterday

yeah years ago i bought some kiss pop bumper caps off him. one of them the ink was all smeared on it. contacted him about returning just that one for another good one. he accepted it back and i got another one, but he instantly blocked me.

#1002 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cmjb13:

I hate to bump up an old thread,

Glad you did!
    Reminds me on putting another needle in his voodoo-doll

2 months later
    #1003 1 year ago

Don‘t forget!

#1004 1 year ago

Right there to support our fellow members across the pond.

Never buy anything from Mad Amusements or eBay seller *Pinballparts*.

Mike Ducker is an outright thief who has stolen tens of thousands of dollars through his website from unsuspecting buyers that are not on U.S. soil.

#1005 1 year ago

I have searched eBay for "pinballparts" just to see what this douche is up to and I always get 0 results

#1006 1 year ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

The very fact that you bought from this douche proves that the number of pinball enthusiasts that actually read this forum, or at least warning threads such as this one, is not very high!

I have not ever looked him up. I would say that I have looked for a rare part and have gambled, so to speak, with poor eBay sellers knowing I was not finding a part any other way. It’s a calculated gamble and when it doesn’t work out, I blame myself knowing it was “gambling” on it.

#1007 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

I have searched eBay for "pinballparts" just to see what this douche is up to and I always get 0 results

He's there. I just did a search and found some items he's selling.

#1008 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

He's there. I just did a search and found some items he's selling.

How? Send me a link please

#1009 1 year ago

*pinballparts*

I looked without the asterisk's and could not find him.

#1010 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

How? Send me a link please

I'd rather not send a link to a page that supports buying his products, but he is there. Just searched for pinball material again and found the name. He has almost 1,000 items for sale at the moment.

#1011 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I'd rather not send a link to a page that supports buying his products, but he is there. Just searched for pinball material again and found the name. He has almost 1,000 items for sale at the moment.

I see. By my posts I'm obviously not looking to support the douche. More looking to tell him what I think of him since a friend got scammed. Whatever man. Keep it to yourself.

.....and by the title of this thread I assume that obviously people aren't opening the thread to buy from him.

#1012 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

I see. By my posts I'm obviously not looking to support the douche. More looking to tell him what I think of him since a friend got scammed. Whatever man. Keep it to yourself.
    .....and by the title of this thread I assume that obviously people aren't opening the thread to buy from him.

It certainly was not directed at you, but at the many other people that visit this thread and would click on the link. If you really wanted some help contacting him you could have PMd me or the many other people that know much more about him than I do.

#1013 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

It certainly was not directed at you, but at the many other people that visit this thread and would click on the link. If you really wanted some help contacting him you could have PMd me or the many other people that know much more about him than I do.

The title starts with the word Warning. Society has obviously got even dumber than I believe in your opinion. When I click something that says "Warning" that means look out! Not "Buy this"

As I said, "Whatever....Keep it"

#1014 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

The title starts with the word Warning. Society has obviously got even dumber than I believe in your opinion. When I click something that says "Warning" that means look out! Not "Buy this"
    As I said, "Whatever....Keep it"

Even though there is the big WARNING, you still have morons that like to pound there chests and say, well I got my parts, I see no issues. That's the whole idea about not posting a link because there are some who really don't care who Mike Ducker has ripped off as long as they "get what they ordered".

#1015 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Even though there is the big WARNING, you still have morons that like to pound there chests and say, well I got my parts, I see no issues. That's the whole idea about not posting a link because there are some who really don't care who Mike Ducker has ripped off as long as they "get what they ordered".

My last post pretty much implied that in paragraph one. Much of society has become dumber. Ducker is a dick and people will still buy from him whether or not there is a link.

Not a personal attack man. Remember....text has no tone. Merry Christmas to everyone including Monk. No hard feelings I hope. Didn't mean to stir the pot.

.....And someone did reach and pm me with a link

#1016 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Thank you. This is what I have been trying to say.

#1017 1 year ago

The really perplexing thing is, when he has been simply not fillng international orders and keeping the money for years now, why does eBay allow him to continue to get away with it?

They also keep their cut, which makes them complicit!

Even more aggravating, somehow he manages to retain 100% on his feedback, and Top-Rated Plus Seller status to boot!

I see that his feedback all says Private Listing, which I thought simply means they don't show the item with the feedback... is there a bug with that feature which he has gamed somehow? Or maybe, large sellers get an assigned eBay rep, does he pay his off? Something is sure rotten.

#1018 1 year ago

To clearify:
    If you order via eBay ... no problems because you are protected by ebay.
    If you are US residence you have also no problem.

Risky is, if you see some rare stuff in his shop and order from overseas. Than you are in the shit.
    I asked him years ago to place an shop item in ebay to buy. I also was willing to ay all additional costs.
    Result: I became blocked and he was very pissed

So therefor this thread is to boycot him completly. I know .. sometimes it is hard due he has some intresting parts in his stock .
    Not easy to resist.
    But for sure, he is a scammer.

2 months later
    #1019 1 year ago

Bump this up.

I am now personally in the club of making the mistake of buying something from him on eBay.

I fell into the “this time it will be different” trap.

Just Avoid this seller, seriously.

I also learned that eBay doesn’t include the negative feedback I provided. So this guy will continue to show 100% positive feedback on eBay

#1020 1 year ago
    Quoted from EEE:

I fell into the “this time it will be different” trap.

Yup, there's a reason why this thread exists...

#1021 1 year ago
    Quoted from EEE:

I also learned that eBay doesn’t include the negative feedback I provided. So this guy will continue to show 100% positive feedback on eBay

I knew that high volume sellers get assigned a personal eBay rep, but I was not not aware their service extends to enabling scamming! Wow.

7 months later
    #1022 5 months ago

I just happened to do a spot check on mad amusements, and the website is offline; I'm not sure when that happened. The ebay account is still up, though.

[edit]: Looks like the domain name expired; possibly in September.

#1023 5 months ago

Has he changed the eBay account name to "Pinball Part And More" now, or is this a different seller in Brick, NJ?

#1024 5 months ago
    Quoted from MRudowsky:

Has he changed the eBay account name to "Pinball Part And More" now, or is this a different seller in Brick, NJ?

That's just the name/alias of the ebay store. The actual username is still *pinballparts*.

#1025 5 months ago

Ahh bummer!
    Anytime i see a post appear, I hope someone is informing us that he read in the paper, this scumbag accidently walked under a bus ....
    Bummer.

2 months later
    #1026 3 months ago

Been 69 days, time for a periodic reminder not to buy from this thief!

So: Don't buy from this thief!

#1027 3 months ago

Can't believe this guy is still around ?

3 months later
    #1028 8 days ago

Just a little up !

#1029 7 days ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

Just a little up !

Never forget!

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mad-amusements/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.