(Topic ID: 108360)

WARNING: Mad Amusements (aka *pinballparts* on ebay)

By Powerzone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 260 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210529-173857_DuckDuckGo (resized).jpg
    F1069115-3749-4A13-B1DD-77AB60CC122A (resized).jpeg
    Capture #368 - 'Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! I Pinside Forum' - pinside_com_pinball_forum_top
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20161227_014012 (resized).png
    BoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    2016-01-19_20_26_54-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-19_20_23_44-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Untitled_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.
    #451 8 years ago

Oh that just opened the doors for revenge. A couple negative eBay feed backs and you are screwed.
    Wink wink nudge nudge ya see what I'm saying.

#452 8 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

Everyone should avoid, regardless of whether they are ordering from the US or abroad. MAD is BAD NEWS and we are not being good stewards to pinball when Americans support a vendor who continues to take money from our fellow hobbyists overseas and fails to deliver products.
    Continuing to order from MAD and support MAD is basically telling him it's OK to keep doing what he's doing - and it's not!

100% AGREED!

#453 8 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

Oh that just opened the doors for revenge. A couple negative eBay feed backs and you are screwed.
    Wink wink nudge nudge ya see what I'm saying.

But in order to do that you must at least buy something (and lose money)!

#454 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

But in order to do that you must at least buy something (and lose money)!

Not if you live in the US you don't...

#455 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

This post is considered harassment by a telecommunications device and can be prosecuted in any US jurisdiction. All the poster who was threatened has to do is call the local police and press charges. The prosecuter's office will take it from there.

Not in NY. Just FYI, they changed the law. If I text you and say I am going to kill you, the police are not longer required to do anything.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/06/ny_court_strikes_down_ban_on_phone_threats_cyberstalking_other_alarming_behavior.html

#456 8 years ago

Here in usa ordered many times , never a prob. Works for me.

#457 8 years ago
    Quoted from faultline760:

Good for you - That's ok if you are used to deal with scumbags!

#458 8 years ago

Wow. Some people never cease to amaze

#459 8 years ago

#460 8 years ago

knowingly giving money to a known scumbag makes you one too. congrats.

#461 8 years ago

flatline.jpgflatline.jpg

#462 8 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

Not in NY. Just FYI, they changed the law. If I text you and say I am going to kill you, the police are not longer required to do anything.
    http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/06/ny_court_strikes_down_ban_on_phone_threats_cyberstalking_other_alarming_behavior.html

Good to know, thanks!

#463 8 years ago

My local Arcade collectors club (78 members) added him to the Do Not Buy from List.

#464 8 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

My local Arcade collectors club (78 members) added him to the Do Not Buy from List.

This. Is. Awesome.

#465 8 years ago

That's great. I only wish everyone would get it. Keep the good work up.

#466 8 years ago

Is this the same guy I've seen videos of who used too/probably still does throw pinball machines off the roof of his factory???.

#467 8 years ago
    Quoted from mappy_mouse:

Is this the same guy I've seen videos of who used too/probably still does throw pinball machines off the roof of his factory???.

No that is Todd, totally different guy.

#468 8 years ago

No worries, Just wondered, still heartbreaking to see machines get destroyed like that.

#469 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

knowingly giving money to a known scumbag makes you one too. congrats.

Lol, that made me laugh, intellectually dishonest, but funny.

#470 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Now he's also listing parts on ebay! Watch out everyone!

Can not find him.
    Could you please send me example of his offer?

regards
    Christian

#471 8 years ago
    Quoted from Powerzone:

Can not find him.
    Could you please send me example of his offer?
    regards
    Christian

ebay.com link: usr

#472 8 years ago

100% positive reviews in over 8k transactions...one might get the wrong impression from that.

#473 8 years ago

His listings wont ship international. wonder why...........................................

#474 8 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

100% positive reviews in over 8k transactions...one might get the wrong impression from that.

Right?

#475 8 years ago

Supposably 422 positive feedbacks in the last 12 months. 8875 Total feedback 100% positive. find that VERY HARD TO BELIEVE FROM ANY SELLER ON EBAY WITH SO CALLED FEEDBACK OF THAT MAGNITUDE.

#476 8 years ago
    Quoted from mappy_mouse:

Supposably 422 positive feedbacks in the last 12 months. 8875 Total feedback 100% positive. find that VERY HARD TO BELIEVE FROM ANY SELLER ON EBAY WITH SO CALLED FEEDBACK OF THAT MAGNITUDE.

I was thinking the same thing. Can international buy from him on Ebay?

#477 8 years ago

I was thinking the same thing. Can international buy from him on Ebay?

Nope!

#478 8 years ago

So in 8875 so called transactions on eBay, a member since Nov-26-06 in United States, he has never shipped a wrong or faulty part, never poorly packaged anything, never shipped a part late, or had a part lost or damaged in transit, etc, etc, etc. BULL S#*T. No one is that good.

#479 8 years ago
    Quoted from mappy_mouse:

If he plays the eBay game properly and refuses to ship internationally he will definitely get good feedback. People don't care about his reputation if it doesn't affect them. If he is the only one with a part you need (and you live inside the U.S.), most people will buy from him. There's no "loyalty" when it comes to getting something you need. I've experienced this many times with products I've helped bring to market.

#480 8 years ago

Still find it hard to believe, he may get good feedback I don't dispute, I still believe something is not right with it. I been on eBay since 2004 and used to go out of my may to do the right thing when I sold stuff to do the right thing and still got screwed over by someone that no one on this planet could ever please. Something does not fit. ????????????

#481 8 years ago

I think eBay might have changed the policy on the % to only be based on transactions in the last 12 months...I will check.

Edit - Yes, correct it's only based on the last 12 months.

#482 8 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I think eBay might have changed the policy on the % to only be based on transactions in the last 12 months...I will check.

pretty sure you are correct on that.

#483 8 years ago
    Quoted from mappy_mouse:

pretty sure you are correct on that.

Seems kinda silly right? I mean you could, in theory, screw people for years on a bunch of transactions and then have 1 good transaction in a 1 year time frame and have 100% positive feedback. I guess the devil is in the details.

#484 8 years ago
    Quoted from mappy_mouse:

So in 8875 so called transactions on eBay, a member since Nov-26-06 in United States, he has never shipped a wrong or faulty part, never poorly packaged anything, never shipped a part late, or had a part lost or damaged in transit, etc, etc, etc. BULL S#*T. No one is that good.

And no shipping /postal service on the planet could be that good.....BUT just my opinion.

#485 8 years ago

Every item he seems to sell seems to be a "PRIVATE" Listing so no one can see the items he has sold.

#486 8 years ago

Dear all

After a long period I was the meaning, I can do something against this thief, I am now disapointed.

-These people here in the forum, which told me to help: I can't hear anything more.
    -Ocean County Department of Consumer Affairs: I've written three complaints on: no useful response
    -Complaint on BBB of New Jersey: No result

Christian

#487 8 years ago

I bought a Kiss back glass from them a few months back. At the time I did not know their history of screwing people over. I found the countless threads about them after I had ordered and it got me really concerned. The glass arrived as described so no problem there. However, I will never order from them again after reading about all the people they have screwed out of money. Eventually someone is going to track them down and take care of the problem permanently. Its not that hard to track a person down.

#488 8 years ago

Wahoo another $336 to Pinball Life today, FU Mad!

2 weeks later
    #489 8 years ago

Come on guys, a nearby Pinsider please visit him, and ask about this case... :S
    I's really, REALLY no good, if he cheats people from oversee, just because he knows, they cannot do nothing against him...
    Once my friend's case is solved by this way...

#490 8 years ago

I just happened to be doing some googling for parts and vendors, and eventually stumbled across the search results for Mad Amusements....

screencapture-www-google-com-search-2015-06-05.pngscreencapture-www-google-com-search-2015-06-05.png

#491 8 years ago

Awesome job keeping these threads relevant for all to see.

#492 8 years ago

He also banged me. Im a pinball parts supplier in Hamburg Germany, I Know Mike since many years. 3 Years ago he oredered alot of Parts.
    He then asked if I could quickly send him some Bookcase Cranks in total of 1400 Euro. I never heard from him again.

#493 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buthamburg:

He also banged me. Im a pinball parts supplier in Hamburg Germany, I Know Mike since many years. 3 Years ago he oredered alot of Parts.
    He then asked if I could quickly send him some Bookcase Cranks in total of 1400 Euro. I never heard from him again.

Did you send the parts before payment?

#494 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buthamburg:

He also banged me.

I hope you at least made out first.

#495 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buthamburg:

Just to be clear, you sent the cranks and never got paid, correct?

1 week later
    #496 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Just to be clear, you sent the cranks and never got paid, correct?

up

1 month later
    #498 8 years ago

Dear all

No news from my side.
    Any help from your side?

regards
    Christian

#499 8 years ago

did anyone ever come up with a real address this dirtbag???

#500 8 years ago

Once my case is solved after a personal visit, thanks for a Pinsider...should happen this again...

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mad-amusements/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.