(Topic ID: 108360)

WARNING: Mad Amusements (aka *pinballparts* on ebay)

By Powerzone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,033 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210529-173857_DuckDuckGo (resized).jpg
    F1069115-3749-4A13-B1DD-77AB60CC122A (resized).jpeg
    Capture #368 - 'Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! I Pinside Forum' - pinside_com_pinball_forum_top
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20161227_014012 (resized).png
    BoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    2016-01-19_20_26_54-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-19_20_23_44-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Untitled_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 21.
    #701 8 years ago
    Quoted from playthatbeat:

Sad that my first post here, and the reason i signed up after many visits as a passive user is 'Mad' Mike..
    Anyway..
    Standard M.O. so far with me - excellent communication until he gets the funds, then the shutters come down, no response on email, will not pick up the phone if You call with ID hidden or viewable.
    I feel like such an idiot etc. Doing what i can from this end, and i'm in the USA in May for a con, so might take the time to drop in an see Mike, see how 'Mad' he actually is when face to face with a big scary celtic funk warrior, like myself
    anyways, word to the wise - steer clear of this Jackass, deal with people that **DO** accept PayPal, and **DO** have an active eBay presence, and **DO** write an email (no matter how short) by hand..

Do this the right way. Bring all of your documentation and go straight to the local police department and press charges for theft!!!! Mad Mike has zero expectation of anyone crossing the pond and doing this. Better yet, go straight to the New Jersey attorney general!

Nail his ass!

#702 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Do this the right way. Bring all of your documentation and go straight to the local police department and press charges for theft!!!! Mad Mike has zero expectation of anyone crossing the pond and doing this. Better yet, go straight to the New Jersey attorney general!
    Nail his ass!

Being an International dispute, and involving banking and the internet, it's actually more complicated then just speaking to the police.

Under advice, My last communication to him was a formal cancellation of my (attempted) order, and a request for the return of advanced funds, just so we are 100% sparkly crystal clear on the status of the transaction, and there an be no doubts in anyone observing's mind(s) that there is no deal to complete here as the contract is void by the proposer at source.

[sarcasm]

I'm sure he is a SMASHING bloke really, and all this is just a mistake on my part entirely, and we will sort it out this week without prejudice, and all continue on our journey, free to live lives of fullfillment and freedom of choice, enjoying our pasttimes, and enriching the world around us as we go.

[/sarcasam]

#703 8 years ago
    Quoted from playthatbeat:

Being an International dispute, and involving banking and the internet, it's actually more complicated then just speaking to the police.
    Under advice, My last communication to him was a formal cancellation of my (attempted) order, and a request for the return of advanced funds, just so we are 100% sparkly crystal clear on the status of the transaction, and there an be no doubts in anyone observing's mind(s) that there is no deal to complete here as the contract is void by the proposer at source.
    [sarcasm]
    I'm sure he is a SMASHING bloke really, and all this is just a mistake on my part entirely, and we will sort it out this week without prejudice, and all continue on our journey, free to live lives of fullfillment and freedom of choice, enjoying our pasttimes, and enriching the world around us as we go.
    [/sarcasam]

You should have made an account ages ago!

3 weeks later
    #704 8 years ago

Hey Guys, I reached out to the consumer protection division and the Attorney General in NJ. Both have been in contact with me concerning this matter. If you have been cheated by MAD and would like to pursue this with them please PM me and I will tell you what we need to do from there.

I've also started a thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/folks-cheated-by-mad-amusements-the-nj-attorney-general-wants-to-hear-from-you

#705 8 years ago

Is this scammer still alive ? If the answer is yes, then why ?

#706 8 years ago
    Quoted from Flippermatt:

If the answer is yes, then why ?

Because his health is still good.

1 month later
    #707 7 years ago

I can't believe that people still make business with that fucker... Here's a response I just got from a pinsider on a on-going negotiation:

Me: "Sorry for the late reply. Turns out the amount I paid (including custom taxes), plus the shipping costs, makes selling outside Brazil too prohibitive."

Pinsider: "I figure that. I ordered a complete set from Mad Amusement yesterday. Thanks anyways."

1 month later
    #708 7 years ago

Any updates on this asswipe?

Still in business?

1 week later
    #710 7 years ago

this deserves to be topped every once in a while. thanks.

#711 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

this deserves to be topped every once in a while. thanks.

Yup

BoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpgBoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpg

#712 7 years ago

Bump

1 week later
    #713 7 years ago

Bump
    whazzup?

#714 7 years ago

Nothin' ...just hangin'...how about you?

#715 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Nothin' ...just hangin'...how about you?

#716 7 years ago

He has been posting all his lottery winners on YT for the last couple years. He posts as mikedee and yes thats the same mike ducker. This fuker steals money to buy lottery tickets by the truckload. Its pathetic he has been robbing his customers for so long and hasnt been arrested. I saw a kid get arrested at the grocery store for stealing candy bars and mikedee ducker gets away with this. WTF? Anyways sorry you got robbed by a compulsive gambler/liar. Hopefully you can get justice eventually.

1 week later
    #717 7 years ago

He no longer has a registered Ebay account.....not under the "Mad-Amusement" name anyway

#718 7 years ago

He is back on youtube trying to sell his lottery strategy guide. He wants $200 for it. Just thought I would let you know in case anyone is interested.

ROFLMAO

#719 7 years ago
    Quoted from spencerjames:

He is back on youtube trying to sell his lottery strategy guide. He wants $200 for it. Just thought I would let you know in case anyone is interested.
    ROFLMAO

Share his user-id here!

#720 7 years ago

Mike Ducker's Tips For Lottery Success

Tip #1: It turns out American authorities don't do shit if you steal from international customers.
    Tip #2: Apparently people will give you $200 for tips on winning the lottery.
    Tip #3: Ha-ha.

#721 7 years ago

ROFLMAO

What is his You Tube ID? Nevermind, it's Mike Dee

#722 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Share his user-id here!

Mikedee

He wants people to pay now through paypal even though the book wont be out until October 4th or something. ( pay now then if no book or you realize the book is shit its too late to file a paypal complaint as it will be 55-60 days )

#723 7 years ago

The youtube channel "Scratch King" had posted a warning video telling everyone what a scammer mikedee is and that he had ripped so many people at pinside off. Mikedee reported the video and youtube removed it but it was up for a day or 2.

#724 7 years ago

Mike Dee Lottery Fan Club - https://www.facebook.com/mikedeefanclub/

#725 7 years ago

Looks like he spends more time digging tickets out of the trash than running a business.

#726 7 years ago

He is back on youtube trying to sell his lottery strategy guide. He wants $200 for it.

Ok, really?

If you actually had a system for winning the lottery, would you:
    A: Advertise, package, and sell the system
    or
    B: Win the lottery

#727 7 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Ok, really?
    If you actually had a system for winning the lottery, would you:
    A: Advertise, package, and sell the system
    or
    B: Win the lottery

Exactly what I was thinking, if you have the lottery figured out why would you need to make more money on a book?

#728 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Exactly what I was thinking, if you have the lottery figured out why would you need to make more money on a book?

Beer money.

#729 7 years ago
    Quoted from bronco-jon:

He no longer has a registered Ebay account.....not under the "Mad-Amusement" name anyway

maybe his account has been changed to " *pinballparts* (6244 ) "

#730 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Of course. For that matter if you had the lottery figured out why would you rob hundreds of customers and take a chance on one of them being crazy enough to show up at your front door ?

Still you would be amazed at how many of his idiot youtube "fans" are excited about buying the book.

He got scratch kings warning video removed and all his new videos are approved comments only so noone can post a warning message. He is a well practiced thief/con man.

#731 7 years ago

He posted another $2000 winner yesterday. Really should feel sorry for this guy. He has to have a major gambling problem.
    After winning the 200k he immediately disappeared from youtube and facebook for 6 months without a peep or any explanation.
    Then he comes back on youtube last week first video asking for pre payments for the book that wont ship until October.

Its obvious as fuk that he spent the last 6 months buying truckloads of lottery tickets and now the 200k is gone so he has returned to yahoo looking for more gambling money.

For some people gambling can be as bad as a heroine or meth addiction. That doesnt excuse what he has done im just saying this dude has some serious gambling problem.

1 month later
    #732 7 years ago
    Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Ugh, wish I'd seen this sooner. Yep, just placed an eBay order with *pinballparts* for a BDK crane scoop protector. The PayPal receipt says MAD Amusements. 100% positive feedback. Fingers crossed?

#733 7 years ago
    Quoted from MRudowsky:

Ugh, wish I'd seen this sooner. Yep, just placed an eBay order with *pinballparts* for a BDK crane scoop protector. The PayPal receipt says MAD Amusements. 100% positive feedback. Fingers crossed?

keep 'em crossed . . .

#734 7 years ago

I just got the email that said it shipped so we'll know in a few days. Still not happy that I sent them money even if I do get the part.

#735 7 years ago

If he's having to operate under different names, then his business name is starting to suffer from bad publicity.

#736 7 years ago

Don't be too hard on yourself. As much as we all want to boycott Mad, what you did was an innocent thing. It's the people who come on here and sing Mike's praises that makes me sick!

I am pretty sure you will get your part because you are not overseas. He apparently only preys on folks out of country. That makes it too difficult for them to have any recourse in recovering their money.

When you get your part, spit on it out of disgust that it came from him! Then, clean it up using a germicidal because he touched it, and THEN be happy you got it! Ha.]
    Mike in Kentucky

#737 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

So if a guy was raping all the men on the 3rd floor of your apartment building, but because you live on the 2nd floor, you would support him because he has not raped you?

Good analogy!

I've spoken to Mike on the phone about an item he had on his website, he's a jerk. It's smoke and mirrors stay away from Mad Amusments

#738 7 years ago
    Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

He used to be "howboutthoseapples on fleabay. Or something similar to that name. I bought alltek boards from his website years ago without any issue but I also live in the same state where he ships from.

#739 7 years ago

Part did arrive today. I did as suggested and spit on it. Then I cursed at it a bit and then gave it the bird. I then cleaned it up. Then I took a shower because I felt dirty. So yes, MAD Amusements is now *pinballparts* on eBay.

#740 7 years ago

He has to have a major gambling problem.

Gambling is only a problem if you're losing.....

Once mathematics kicks in; you're losing

#741 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Gambling is only a problem if you're losing.....
    Once mathematics kicks in; you're losing

There are states where you can win a lot with scratchers using math once a year when they hand out the unclaimed prizes. Takes a big bankroll to do it, like 100-200k, but you can reliably double your money or more. It's a small window, though, only a few weeks a year.

#742 7 years ago
    Quoted from MRudowsky:

Part did arrive today. I did as suggested and spit on it. Then I cursed at it a bit and then gave it the bird. I then cleaned it up. Then I took a shower because I felt dirty.

You really didn't have to do what I suggested! Ha. Glad to see you have such a good sense of humor.

Mike

#743 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

There are states where you can win a lot with scratchers using math once a year when they hand out the unclaimed prizes. Takes a big bankroll to do it, like 100-200k, but you can reliably double your money or more. It's a small window, though, only a few weeks a year.

Huh? I have over 20 years in gaming, gambling, and vice.....and I have worked (and still do) with numerous lotteries, and I have never heard of this. If you can reliably double your money on anything, there would be people lined up down the block. Tell me more. lol

#744 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

You're confusing the story about the Cash Winfall game in Massachusetts. James Harvey (MIT senior) led a group of "investors" and profited from the poor math skills of the folks who created Cash Winfall.

It shut down in 2005. I read about it in How Not to be Wrong, by Jordan Ellenberg. I'm sure some searching at duckduckgo.com would turn up extensive reading.

#745 7 years ago

Anybody know where I can get a set of plastics for Skateball? MAD is the only place I see them and I really don't want to send him my money.

#746 7 years ago

Come on .. for you US guys there is nearly no risk cause you can drive by and stop at his shop ....
    The honeypods are for overseas customers reserved ... and it is really hard to avoid him due he has many many rare parts in his shop.

Good luck to all of you .. on ebay is no risk due eBay protection !!

#747 7 years ago

Bump for mike ducker his last name should begin with a different letter

#748 7 years ago
    Quoted from fatality83:

Bump for mike ducker his last name should begin with a different letter

Luck-er?

#749 7 years ago

Ph has the sound of F......

#750 7 years ago
    Quoted from MRudowsky:

If you paid through PayPal you are 100% covered as the buyer. TRUST ME, I sell on eBay and everything is heavily tilted (pun intended) to the buyers favor. If you do not receive what you are expecting to receive, shoot me a PM. I will tell you exactly what you need to do to get a full 100% refund. I am an eBay power seller, have 41,000+ positive feedbacks and a 100% feedback rating, and have been selling on eBay since 2001. I have had every single thing happen that can happen to an honest seller, have worked closely with a couple of inside reps at PayPal, and without a doubt, you have nothing to worry about.

There are 1,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mad-amusements/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.