1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,783 posts in this topic. You are on page 411 of 416.
#20502 3 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Looking for a Deadpool pro, may consider a premo.

I know Dan raindog151 has been looking to trade his really nice DP Premium for a while. He's ideally looking for a CC if I remember correctly but last I checked he was open to offers.

#20503 3 months ago

If anyone is looking to sell/trade a Star Wars comic art Pro (preferably) or Premium, let me know.

#20504 3 months ago

Anyone local looking for a lower play and clean Munsters Premium B&W with many mods. Looking to trade for a Jurassic Park 30th LE, regular LE or heavily modded premium.

#20505 3 months ago

Just listed for sale

#20506 3 months ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Just listed for sale

Machine - For Sale

Munsters (Premium) Black & White - LOADED!

Featured

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a Munsters Premium Black & White edition that is in mint condition with low plays. I am the second owner and pruchased it from a local collector in my area about 1...”

5 hours ago

Batavia, IL
(336 mi)

Mjesposi

10,200 (OBO)

I always preferred the B&W version on this. Would be cool to get more playfield changes like this and Elvira BRK on models when applicable.

#20507 3 months ago
Quoted from Barkz:

I always preferred the B&W version on this. Would be cool to get more playfield changes like this and Elvira BRK on models when applicable.

That’s because the b/w is the best one. The show was b/w and the movies were color and blah, color did not look good. The b/w I played was sooooo gorgeous

#20508 3 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That’s because the b/w is the best one. The show was b/w and the movies were color and blah, color did not look good. The b/w I played was sooooo gorgeous

Sheeeeeee….i concur….

#20509 3 months ago
Quoted from Barkz:

I wholeheartedly agree. The Munsters makes the most sense in black and white and it looks incredible that way. I love the colored LEDs against the black and white playfield.

I'm hearing some whispers of an all black and white release of Godzilla premium in the works and my hopes are high. That would be so awesome! The black and white + red Elvira looks great. I'm sure Godzilla would look as good or better!

#20510 3 months ago
Quoted from Keylime:

I wholeheartedly agree. The Munsters makes the most sense in black and white and it looks incredible that way. I love the colored LEDs against the black and white playfield.
I'm hearing some whispers of an all black and white release of Godzilla premium in the works and my hopes are high. That would be so awesome! The black and white + red Elvira looks great. I'm sure Godzilla would look as good or better!

oh man! I might have to get my first NIB if that happens...

#20511 3 months ago

I am in the market for a used Cactus Canyon SE... hit me up if you have an extra lying around.

#20512 3 months ago

Anyone looking to sell a Star Wars Pro?

#20513 3 months ago

My STTNG has a potential buyer coming to see me on Sunday. If he doesn't take it, it might go up to the masses here.

#20514 3 months ago

Just in case you haven't seen it in the Market, my Star Trek LE is up for sale. Had a couple buyers flake on me and price has been dropped. Ready for a new home!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Relisted as buyer scheduled pickup, but since has gone silent. Gorgeous Home Use Only Stern Star Trek Limited Edition pinball machine. One of Sterns best LE packages with powderco...”
2024-01-12
Elko New Market, MN
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1986 times

#20515 3 months ago

Just posted.

#20516 3 months ago

New out of box 0 plays. Have to take a break from pinball:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello! Selling a new in box (but technically out of box) Jurassic Park Premium. Its still secured by the original packaging and has 0 plays. I took it out of the box in plans of us...”
2024-01-22
Eau Claire, WI
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 419 times

#20517 3 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

New out of box 0 plays. Have to take a break from pinball:

Machine - For Sale

NEW Jurassic Park (Premium)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello! Selling a new in box (but technically out of box) Jurassic Park Premium. Its still secured by the original packaging and has 0 plays. I took it out of the box in plans of us...”

23 hours ago

Eau Claire, WI
(219 mi)

WildRover

8,700 (OBO)

didn't even want to play it once? why even take it out of the box?

#20518 3 months ago

Wanted: Dialed-In

Hoping to find this title within a couple of hours' driving distance of Minneapolis, but I leave the option open to drive even further out for the right deal. SE or LE, HUO or routed. Please PM if you're ready to move on from yours. Thanks.

Added 95 days ago:

Also happy to try a Bond (any version) or a JJP GnR LE, HUO or routed.

Added 93 days ago:

Also happy to try a Stranger Things Premium.

#20519 3 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

didn't even want to play it once? why even take it out of the box?

Correct. I value not progressing a physical injury over playing a pinball machine.

#20520 3 months ago

Looking for something to do next weekend? Minnesota's largest toy show is coming to Mankato. After 32 years, the Tiger City Farm Toy Truck and Collectible Show of Albert Lea is moving to Mankato. Hundreds of tables of toys and collectibles.A real treat for the eyes. What does that have to do with pinball you ask? This year, Glenn from the Pinball Place in New Ulm will be bringing around 8 pins set up on freeplay for your playing or purchasing enjoyment. Don't need another pinball machine you say, i'm sure he'll be happy to sell you a Pin-Crawler. Come join us at the River Hills mall.
Saturday February 3rd 9-5, Sunday February 4th 10 -3.Five dollar admission at the door, kids twelve and under free, worth every penny!

#20521 3 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: Dialed-In
Hoping to find this title within a couple of hours' driving distance of Minneapolis, but I leave the option open to drive even further out for the right deal. SE or LE, HUO or routed. Please PM if you're ready to move on from yours. Thanks.

What do you have to trade?

#20522 3 months ago
Quoted from Tallon:

What do you have to trade?

Nada. I have a one-pin collection, typically, so, one goes and is replaced by - again, one. Wonka left, so I am pinless.

#20523 3 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Minnesota's largest toy show is coming to Mankato

Wow. I didn't realize there were such shows. The kids in attendance will be in heaven! If it weren't a two-hour drive, I would come and say Hi to Glenn and his team. That's nice of the Pinball Place to haul some games over and put them on free play!

#20524 3 months ago

If it weren't a two-hour drive,

You would be riding on the scooter from dumb and dumber? Two hours to north mankato?

#20525 3 months ago

Nada. I have a one-pin collection, typically, so, one goes and is replaced by - again, one. Wonka left, so I am pinless.

No more Deadpool? It's listed in your profile.

How'd you stop your collecting from growing? Mine is our of control....

#20526 3 months ago

NIB Cactus Canyon (Remake LE)

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB! Original owner. Includes topper and mirrored backglass. Mirrored backglass was only available to LE purchasers. Easy load…no stairs!”
2024-01-13
Ham Lake, MN
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 269 times
w/Mirrored Backglass...

#20527 3 months ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

How'd you stop your collecting from growing? Mine is our of control....

The simple answer is finances. I can't even count the number of times I've read responses from veteran collectors on this forum to newbies: "Start making room now; pinball machines multiply!" I beg to differ. Pinball machines are frightfully expensive. If your collection grew involuntarily, your finances are dramatically different than mine. I have never had more than $10K tied up in pinball machines. Yeah, I s'pose I could have a few old pins and stay within my budget, but I typically have one, big-ticket pin at a time instead. If your collecting is "out of control," good for you! Your budget is apparently up to it.

#20528 3 months ago

I can't even count the number of times I've read responses from veteran collectors on this forum to newbies: "Start making room now; pinball machines multiply!" I beg to differ.

I get a chuckle out of this whenever I hear this too. Can't even fathom spending more than $10k on a single NIB machine, especially when games ship with unfinished code that makes it, in my eyes, an incomplete product. Fortunately, there is location play as long as pinball continues to be "hip and cool" at the taps and brew halls. At least prices on older machines have come down a little bit from the Covid high, but I've largely turned to other hobbies and interests. I haven't been at this long, but it feels like pinball collecting went from the "lunchbox and pail" kind of guys to doctors and lawyers over the last 20 years based on how machine values have shot up.

#20529 3 months ago

Still looking to move along my Wonka. We haven't put many plays on it and its out of the final run they did so it's the newest you can get.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167211

#20531 3 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Looking for something to do next weekend? Minnesota's largest toy show is coming to Mankato. After 32 years, the Tiger City Farm Toy Truck and Collectible Show of Albert Lea is moving to Mankato. Hundreds of tables of toys and collectibles.A real treat for the eyes. What does that have to do with pinball you ask? This year, Glenn from the Pinball Place in New Ulm will be bringing around 8 pins set up on freeplay for your playing or purchasing enjoyment. Don't need another pinball machine you say, i'm sure he'll be happy to sell you a Pin-Crawler. Come join us at the River Hills mall.
Saturday February 3rd 9-5, Sunday February 4th 10 -3.Five dollar admission at the door, kids twelve and under free, worth every penny!

Hey, do you know if Glenn (or anyone) will be bringing any machines to the Saint Peter show that happens a week before?

#20532 3 months ago
Quoted from fueledbyryan:

Hey, do you know if Glenn (or anyone) will be bringing any machines to the Saint Peter show that happens a week before?

I doubt it , that one is primarily farm toys/tractors

#20533 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

You would be riding on the scooter from dumb and dumber? Two hours to north mankato?

I believe Lloyd and Harry rode a minibike across Colorado, not a scooter. I don't have a minibike, no. I dreamt of having one as a child though. Yeah, the round trip for me to Mankato is more than two hours.

#20534 3 months ago

I have a bond pro for trade. Looking for, jp pro or possibly a venom premium..dm me

#20535 3 months ago

Could put up my fairly loaded Mando premium for a stern pro plus cash. Interested in most titles.

Also anyone in here going to MGC this year?

#20536 3 months ago

I believe Lloyd and Harry rode a minibike across Colorado, not a scooter. I don't have a minibike, no. I dreamt of having one as a child though. Yeah, the round trip for me to Mankato is more than two hours.

Sounds like it's time to make some childhood dreams come true!

#20537 3 months ago

If anyone has a Fishtales (any condition) they would like to swap out for a SWE1/RFM combo, let me know. I am looking to add one back into the lineup for the 5th and final time.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Revenge From Mars with lots of upgrades. Still has CRT monitor with video amplifier to increase color/contrast. Full Nucore computer setup with audio amplifier and all parts. Custo...”
2024-01-29
Sullivan, WI
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 311 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20538 3 months ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Also anyone in here going to MGC this year?

I'm running their Friday night Clock Chaos tournament again this year. Play ~6 games once each, get the highest scores, come back at 11 PM to try to improve one score if you're in the top 12.

Did anyone here do last year's Clock Chaos? Any input? I'm doing the same format this year, but this time with some help instead of running it solo for six hours. Next year I'll decide if I want to go back to the 3-4 hours of nonstop pinball format I remember from ~2021, but I'd like to know if people prefer one over the other, or don't care since it's not IFPA sanctioned.

#20539 89 days ago

I'll be listing a low play FF pro and a GZ Pro with Stumblor mods in the next few days. PM if interested.

#20541 89 days ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

I'm running their Friday night Clock Chaos tournament again this year. Play ~6 games once each, get the highest scores, come back at 11 PM to try to improve one score if you're in the top 12.
Did anyone here do last year's Clock Chaos? Any input? I'm doing the same format this year, but this time with some help instead of running it solo for six hours. Next year I'll decide if I want to go back to the 3-4 hours of nonstop pinball format I remember from ~2021, but I'd like to know if people prefer one over the other, or don't care since it's not IFPA sanctioned.

BadgeringBadger When do we register for all these events? I played in it - thought it was pretty fun. It had the cocktail in there right? That was my favorite part to be honest. nice switch up from the traditional tourney. Since it isn't IFPA - could even get more "weird" games or set ups in there...maybe like demo man triggers only, etc. Not super passionate about that either way, but a thought. Could add a couple more games in too.

My one "improvement" comment is it seemed like games in the tourney got gummed up with actual players in the tourney, and then randoms that would start 4 player games and walk away. I love promoting pinball to new people so I am not worried about people doing that or playing games as that is what they are there for - but it was hard to tell who was in, especially with it being a more "friendly" tourney setup to begin with. I spent a decent amount of time trying to figure out if people were still playing a game. Maybe we could put them in a specific bank so it will be easier to maintain/track vs being spread through the lineups?

If I can get there in time Friday - I would volunteer some time to help either set up or co-run with you.

#20542 89 days ago

Hey all, still relatively new to Pinside. Think this is only my second post site wide. Wasn't really sure where to take this question but I thought the Minnesota forum was a good place to start.

A friend and I were talking the other day about our first experience/exposure to pinball. Like a lot of people, I remember my first time playing a pinball machine I was a kid. No idea what I was doing but there were lots of flashing lights and noises and flipping wildly to keep a metal ball moving. Etc. But thinking back on it, it's bothering me that I can't remember exactly what machine it was and I'm hoping someone out there might be able to fill in the blanks.

Like a lot of Minnesotans, I played youth hockey, for Blaine, and I vividly remember when I was about 11 or 12, so early to mid 90s, centennial ice arena in circle pines had a pinball machine in their lobby and concessions area. I cannot for the life of me remember what machine it was and I'm hoping someone out there might be able to enlighten me. Anybody out there remember?

Also, anyone in Pinside land remember their first pinball machine? Fun to think back on now that this hobby has consumed me as an adult.

#20543 89 days ago

Gottlieb Southern Belle. A friend had one in his basement.

#20544 89 days ago
Quoted from Barkz:

BadgeringBadger When do we register for all these events?

It'll be the same as last year, at some point tee times will become available online.

Quoted from Barkz:

I played in it - thought it was pretty fun. It had the cocktail in there right? That was my favorite part to be honest. nice switch up from the traditional tourney. Since it isn't IFPA - could even get more "weird" games or set ups in there...maybe like demo man triggers only, etc. Not super passionate about that either way, but a thought. Could add a couple more games in too.

You think the same way I do. The old / weird games were something Dan and I both loved the idea of. The Scoregasm bagatelle was supposed to be in the lineup, but it wouldn't boot.

Quoted from Barkz:

My one "improvement" comment is it seemed like games in the tourney got gummed up with actual players in the tourney, and then randoms that would start 4 player games and walk away. I love promoting pinball to new people so I am not worried about people doing that or playing games as that is what they are there for - but it was hard to tell who was in, especially with it being a more "friendly" tourney setup to begin with. I spent a decent amount of time trying to figure out if people were still playing a game. Maybe we could put them in a specific bank so it will be easier to maintain/track vs being spread through the lineups?

You're right, the main problem was one game having much longer game times than others. Viper Night Drivin', I think? People were just starting low scoring multiball games, to the point where I was checking scoresheets to give people an idea if the game was even worth playing. I'd love to rope off the area this year, I'll see if I can do that.

Quoted from Barkz:

If I can get there in time Friday - I would volunteer some time to help either set up or co-run with you.

I likely have enough tournament volunteers with the group I'm bringing down this year, but after they get some experience this year I might look into expanding the event next year. If you want to go through the staff intake form, they can at least get you set up to volunteer, and you'd be ready to go in case there might be some help needed Friday night - https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/mgc-staff/

#20545 89 days ago
Quoted from AlxndrtheGr8:

Also, anyone in Pinside land remember their first pinball machine? Fun to think back on now that this hobby has consumed me as an adult.

Howdy from a Duluth native! My firsts are easy for me to recall because pinball was an active thing my mother and I could actually enjoy together--severe rheumatoid arthritis hit her very young. We road-tripped often as a kid in the '70s / early '80s, and pinball was something we'd regularly see at those motels along the way, or at rustic cabin resort-type places in northern MN.

First pins were: Gottlieb's Black Hole & Haunted House, and Bally's Eight Ball Deluxe.

#20546 88 days ago
Quoted from izzymonkey:

First pins were: Gottlieb's Black Hole & Haunted House, and Bally's Eight Ball Deluxe.

Swedin Sweets candy store in Superior, WI has a Haunted House pin in the back. Pretty beat up, but still a blast to play. Definitely one that's on my list to own one day!

#20547 88 days ago

Ads are up

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a low play, slightly modded Godzilla Pro. It has Stumblor's Tokyo Neon Sign and Lollipop UFO, animated backbox breath and lit sling posts. Also has figures that have repl...”
2024-01-31
Madison, WI
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 178 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low play, stock FF Pro for sale. Only 120 plays. Has shaker motor and quiet fan. Looking to downsize, no trades at this time. Asking 6400, located in Madison, WI More pics her...”
2024-01-31
Madison, WI
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 117 times

#20548 86 days ago

Looking to play the new Stern Pinball Jaws?

Here are some local places to check out

Blue Moon Bar & Grill - Madison, WI (Craft Beer Pinball League)
I/O Arcade Bar - Madison, WI (Madison Pinball)
Geeks Mania - Madison, WI (Geeks Mania)
NerdHaven Arcade - Madison, WI (Craft Beer Pinball League)
Louie's Tap House - Roscoe, IL (Rockford Pinball)
Midwest Ale Works - East Moline, IL (LEVEL UP Midwest LLC)
Lumberjack Johnny's - Appleton - Appleton, WI (Escape Room Wisconsin - Appleton)
District 1 Brewing Company - Stevens Point, WI
Legend Larry's - Sheboygan Falls, WI (Scott's Vending, Inc.)
Bad Penny Pinball - St Paul, MN (Bad Penny Pinball)

Stop out and play one today!

There may be others out there, but these are the ones we supply. If your current distributor doesn't help you promote your new game and locations, you know where to find us.

[email protected]

#20549 86 days ago

Hudson Tap in Downtown Hudson WI got JAWS pro yesterday. St. Paul Tap has one as well.

#20550 86 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Looking to play the new Stern Pinball Jaws?
Here are some local places to check out
Blue Moon Bar & Grill - Madison, WI (Craft Beer Pinball League)
I/O Arcade Bar - Madison, WI (Madison Pinball)
Geeks Mania - Madison, WI (Geeks Mania)
NerdHaven Arcade - Madison, WI (Craft Beer Pinball League)
Louie's Tap House - Roscoe, IL (Rockford Pinball)
Midwest Ale Works - East Moline, IL (LEVEL UP Midwest LLC)
Lumberjack Johnny's - Appleton - Appleton, WI (Escape Room Wisconsin - Appleton)
District 1 Brewing Company - Stevens Point, WI
Legend Larry's - Sheboygan Falls, WI (Scott's Vending, Inc.)
Bad Penny Pinball - St Paul, MN (Bad Penny Pinball)
Stop out and play one today!
There may be others out there, but these are the ones we supply. If your current distributor doesn't help you promote your new game and locations, you know where to find us.
[email protected]

Wow.....nowhere in Milwaukee metro??

There are 20,783 posts in this topic. You are on page 411 of 416.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/411?hl=ryguy80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.