1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,783 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 416.
#19651 9 months ago

centerflank Gotta love those bash toys! Honestly, I think the light synchronization on CGC MM is outstanding. It had one of the easiest playfields to read and enjoy.

#19652 9 months ago
Quoted from Chumples:

northvibe THANK YOU so much! that makes more sense! I figured it was something silly like that that I was missing. I'll give my wife the low down. Now she can prove with physical data that she can kick my butt in pinball

hahahah, it is pretty fun to keep track, when it was new we were pretty obsessed but now I am not chasing achievements. But I enjoy having a profile and we put a leaderboard up at the bar.

Quoted from centerflank:

I love Monster Mash it’s pretty fun!

Mash or bash, it’s pretty fun

#19653 9 months ago

Alright @northvibe, I will need more assistance with Insider Connected. I am running into the same wall I was when we were at the arcade. I go to the Stern website>Login>Tap QR code button on bottom middle of screen>Asks me to add to Google Wallet>I click button to add it to Google Wallet>It says it is already in Google Wallet.

I am confused on how this works at all. I thought the QR code is attached to the machine, and when you finish your game, it uploads the score from that game to your insider connected profile. Not sure how to connect any games though. When I scan the barcode on the game it takes me to the Stern Insider Connected webpage. I would have assumed it would add the game to my insider connected page after I scan the QR code, and start tracking the scores, but it does not. Do I have to scan the barcode before every game or after. This is one of the least user friendly experiences I have encountered in a long time.

Wish I could post pictures or screenshots to show you what I am seeing, but degens and all.

#19654 9 months ago

Insider connected gives you a QR code. This is your account. This is what shows up when you tap the little QR button on the website or what is also in your google wallet. On the machine in the lower right side of the apron should be a white square which is a camera. The machine scans your QR code and logs you into the machine. You’ll see your name and avatar icon above the player score. You will also hear a little tone/jingle indicating you have logged in. Once you complete a game, any achievements and your score are uploaded from the game to your insider connected account. Nothing except your login QR code is stored or goes through your phone. Of course this also depends on if the game is connected to the internet.

#19655 9 months ago

These should help:

#19656 9 months ago
Quoted from Chumples:

Alright northvibe, I will need more assistance with Insider Connected. I am running into the same wall I was when we were at the arcade. I go to the Stern website>Login>Tap QR code button on bottom middle of screen>Asks me to add to Google Wallet>I click button to add it to Google Wallet>It says it is already in Google Wallet.
I am confused on how this works at all. I thought the QR code is attached to the machine, and when you finish your game, it uploads the score from that game to your insider connected profile. Not sure how to connect any games though. When I scan the barcode on the game it takes me to the Stern Insider Connected webpage. I would have assumed it would add the game to my insider connected page after I scan the QR code, and start tracking the scores, but it does not. Do I have to scan the barcode before every game or after. This is one of the least user friendly experiences I have encountered in a long time.
Wish I could post pictures or screenshots to show you what I am seeing, but degens and all.

Oh, don’t add it to google wallet then. You’d want to skip google wallet when asked, and when the qr is open on your phone screen, show the screen to the apron reader

#19657 9 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

These should help:

Nice! Ya these are what I was gonna post, these should help.

#19658 9 months ago

Also look into Pindigo for tracking high scores. It’s a fun app and has some social aspects I don’t really use. If only my Stern scores auto populated it would be perfect. Sadly Stern has their platform locked down tight. They really need to implement an API so things like this can be supported.

#19659 9 months ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Also look into Pindigo for your tracking high scores. It’s a fun app and has some social aspects I don’t really use. If only my Stern scores auto populated it would be perfect. Sadly Stern has their platform locked down tight. They really need to implement an API so things like this can be supported.

Pindigo is great for keeping a log of scores but man it always sucks to spend time uploading photos and inputting scores after traveling to a place with a bunch of games I haven't played. First world problems indeed.

Scorebit also has some potential if you play JJP games but it seems like the platform has stagnated a bit since IC came out.

#19660 9 months ago

JJP dropped scorbit support in thire latest firmware and said they are working on their own connected functionality.

#19661 9 months ago

I like to use Pindigo as a Pokedex to track what games I've played. Gotta Flip 'Em All!

#19662 9 months ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

JJP dropped scorbit support in thire latest firmware and said they are working on their own connected functionality.

Not surprising. Seems like its just something that the company making the games can do better.

Quoted from mackey256:

I like to use Pindigo as a Pokedex to track what games I've played. Gotta Flip 'Em All!

Exactly the way I use it too. High scores on games and anything new I encounter in the wild gets a pic uploaded.

#19663 9 months ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Same, I've gone so far as to choose vacation destinations because they have a few machines I haven't played. Up to 585 machines, 87 locations over 6 years. I had a global #1/1 score on something on my trip out to Pittsburgh for a few years.

#19664 9 months ago

My players up here like pindigo to track all their scores for the non stern IC games. and then the social aspect is fun!

#19665 9 months ago

I'm looking to pick up a used Star Wars Home Pin in the Twin Cities with the original (not comic) artwork. Looking to spend between $3500 and $3800depending on condition and such. (Which seems to be the going rate for SW home pin used.) If anyone is interested in selling, shoot me a PM. I know there is NIB stock around but I'm not seeing the value at the NIB prices out there.

Thanks!

#19666 9 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

I'm looking to pick up a used Star Wars Home Pin in the Twin Cities with the original (not comic) artwork. Looking to spend between $3500 and $3800depending on condition and such. (Which seems to be the going rate for SW home pin used.) If anyone is interested in selling, shoot me a PM. I know there is NIB stock around but I'm not seeing the value at the NIB prices out there.
Thanks!

fun game! good luck with the find and check the club thread as they have modded it up with speakers etc!

#19667 9 months ago

I plan to stop at Stone Arch in Appleton tomorrow for lunch. The arcade info is hard to find. Is the pinball area open when pub is open?

#19669 9 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

These should help:

Waxx Wow I can't thank you enough. I had the wrong idea the whole time. Everything makes sense now. I thought I needed to scan the QR code on the pin with my phone camera everytime I played on it to connect it. Instead, I actually need to scan my QR code from my phone to the machine. That is why my camera did not come up when I hit the QR code button. I am so sorry for my ignorance with this. Thank you for all your help everyone.

Appreciate this thread! Long live the Midwesterners eh?

#19670 9 months ago

I've only shipped a playfield once, and that was w/ stern so the box was all included. Has anyone shipped a populated playfield, box size may be hard to find as it seems to be something specific I'd need to order off uline/zoro etc.
brobra you make it around ohio much?

#19671 9 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

box size may be hard to find

Usually a crate.

LTG : )

#19672 9 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I plan to stop at Stone Arch in Appleton tomorrow for lunch. The arcade info is hard to find. Is the pinball area open when pub is open?

Yes, it is. The pins have their own room at the end of the hall. But you probably figured that out yourself by now!

#19673 9 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yes, it is. The pins have their own room at the end of the hall. But you probably figured that out yourself by now!

Just found it. Nice setup here.

#19674 9 months ago

hope all is well. may have a Nitro Groundshaker FS soon. powers up and plays.needs cleaning rubber and lamps very nice cab,bg, pf has minor wear around bonus inserts. Figured id offer to anyone that may want one locally before listing on marketplace. if it sells happy to throw pinside some$ 1450.00

#19675 9 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just found it. Nice setup here.

Haven’t been there yet, what do they have for pins?

#19676 9 months ago

Still looking for a local Metallica Pro or TWD Premium.

#19677 9 months ago

** Post Deleted **

#19678 9 months ago

Sinbad, flip flop, and ice cold beer if anyone is looking.

#19679 9 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

brobra you make it around ohio much?

With my schedule, trying to stay closer to home.

I’ve shipped about 6 populated playfileds via UPS. They’re a few companies that cater to moving companies. I ended using crib boxes or small mattress boxes. Bubble wrap that playfield, use foam to protect. Cut the box down wheee need to save volume. Was getting it done for slightly over 100 in packing and shipping materials, but I’m sure that’s more expensive now.

At the end of the day, shipping a populated playfield is not worth the cost or risk.

I’d go to Ohio for 2000 minimum, lol.
Traveling, vans, and fuel is not cheap.

#19680 9 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

With my schedule, trying to stay closer to home.
I’ve shipped about 6 populated playfileds via UPS. They’re a few companies that cater to moving companies. I ended using crib boxes or small mattress boxes. Bubble wrap that playfield, use foam to protect. Cut the box down wheee need to save volume. Was getting it done for slightly over 100 in packing and shipping materials, but I’m sure that’s more expensive now.
At the end of the day, shipping a populated playfield is not worth the cost or risk.
I’d go to Ohio for 2000 minimum, lol.
Traveling, vans, and fuel is not cheap.

I stretch wrap first to hold everything together. Bike boxes also work well.

#19681 9 months ago

Looking for a stern pro…jp, dp, gz, foo fighters, pissibly twd pro. Let me know if there are any leads.

Thanks

#19682 9 months ago

edit-----I like that word im going to randomly use it in convo

#19683 9 months ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Foo Fighters Pro
Deadpool Pro
Ripley'sBION
LOTR
Cactus Canyon Remake

https://pinballmap.com/map/?by_location_id=20042

#19686 9 months ago

I might be selling my Black Arrow Hobbit if your interested

#19687 9 months ago

Just posted my loaded Foo Fighters Premium with about 100 plays on it. Shoot me a message if interested.

#19688 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

hope all is well. may have a Nitro Groundshaker FS soon. powers up and plays.needs cleaning rubber and lamps very nice cab,bg, pf has minor wear around bonus inserts. Figured id offer to anyone that may want one locally before listing on marketplace. if it sells happy to throw pinside some$ 1450.00

Thanks whoever reffered client. It has a new home in Mankato!

#19689 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Thanks whoever reffered client. It has a new home in Mankato!

Hope it was one of the pinball regulars, would love to see that game come up in rotation during the fall league here.

#19690 9 months ago

Looking for a Bally Frontier if anyone has one

#19691 9 months ago

Checking to see if anyone is interested in a Hobbit Black Arrow JJP. Thinking about selling ours. Let me now!!!

#19692 9 months ago

Wanted Cactus Canyon Special….

#19693 9 months ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Checking to see if anyone is interested in a Hobbit Black Arrow JJP. Thinking about selling ours. Let me now!!!

PM'd!

#19694 9 months ago

For Sale - JJP Guns 'N Roses (SE) with Shaker Motor - $6,700

Would trade also

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale - Guns N' Roses (SE) - $6,700 Stock except for a shaker motor that was added. Will trade for a Star Wars Pro also.”
2023-07-07
Racine, WI
6,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 115 days
Viewed: 297 times

#19695 9 months ago

not in any hurry, but if anyone is interested in a permanent or time bound trade i've got a really clean HUO DP Premium that i'd love to exchange for Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition), Monster Bash (Special Edition), or other games on my wishlist.

#19696 9 months ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Going from foggy memory.
Foo Pro
Deadpool Pro
Cactus Canyon Remake
Ripples
One more I can't remember.

#19697 9 months ago

Was it a pinsider who snatched up that Mars Trek on Facebook Marketplace in MN? Someone got a sweet deal!

#19698 9 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

Was it a pinsider who snatched up that Mars Trek on Facebook Marketplace in MN? Someone got a sweet deal!

ooooh no never mention this!!!!! It’s funny I had a thread way the fuck back in the day about a 4500 twilight zone…

They said you shouldn’t mention it or someone will steal it from you

Others mentioned that a 4500 TZ was overpriced lol

#19699 9 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

It looked like it was in great shape.

#19700 9 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

I’m hoping to not see it in a week with a link to a YouTube vídeo and the possibility to trade it for a motorcycle.

There are 20,783 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 416.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/394?hl=mnpinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.