1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Is the typical approach to get a hotel for Friday and Saturday night? I'm coming from the Twin Cities and that's what I did.
Also, is this a 'walk around with a beer in your hand' event? Or do they like to keep the cocktails away from the machines?
Would a 'seasoned vet' like to provide their typical itinerary for the weekend?
Thanks!

Tony, I swear you can hand the girl behind the counter your beer when you check in and she won't say a word. We walk around with beer all day and no one has ever said anything to us.

#147 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I was floored when I was talking with someone at my work and told him that I collected pinball machines, and he started telling me about how I should go to the MGC! Made my day

I'm not sure how many will be in our caravan this year, Dan, but count on us bringing a truck full of beer, as usual.

2 weeks later
#306 11 years ago

For anyone booking a room for the MGC online, it may say the block of rooms is gone. Just call the number they give you and they'll hook you up.

2 weeks later
#438 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I think it's under North Dakota but I'm not sure.

Is that where Little Dakotas come from?

3 weeks later
#637 11 years ago

Question for MGC vets: what is the preferred payment method for vendors at the show?
Should I plan on bringing a fat wad of cash? or are most vendors cool with CC payments?
(For what it's worth, I do NOT plan to buy a game at the show. So, that wad of cash won't be needed.)

You need to bring wads of cash or friends with wads of cash. Either works best.

1 month later
#1160 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Sad news. Another CV is leaving WI

All CV's should be shipped to WI. That way, none of us ever have to see that game ever, ever, ever again!!!!

2 months later
#1573 10 years ago

$17. How's that.

Make me an offer so I can go pick up my NBAFB on Sunday!

#1576 10 years ago

Shit. Too rich for my blood. Looks like it's yours, Josh.

Quoted from jonogo:

I'll go up to a crisp $20.

#1599 10 years ago

I'll do $40, some deli meats and a case of Shasta. I'd throw in some pepsi but that's for me and my sister.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

I will go $40 and some deli meats. Send it along with Josh please.

#1604 10 years ago

I was wondering who'd catch that first, Matt. LOL

Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

a pair of choppers...

#1605 10 years ago

You're out, Josh. Tony keeps telling me about the big ass salami he already has.

Quoted from jonogo:

I'll go $50 and a big ass salami.

1 week later
#1778 10 years ago

That would be correct, Tony. The line up isn't set in stone yet, but once Brian and Kris get things figured out, it'll be posted here and also on the facebook page.

The event will be in a reduced capacity compared to previous years. Somewhere in the realm of 10 games. They will be placed in the arcade as opposed to the infamous butterfly tent. (the land of no return for thousands of butterflies)

#1785 10 years ago

Sounds to me like you're not giving her what she wants, Tony....in more ways than one.

Also, I thought you'd like to know: my girlfriend told me about her dream last night. She dreamt that I went to the strip club, came home, and broke up with her. Then she dreamt that Bryan Kelly took her to the gas station for donuts, hot dogs, and candy.
I don't like where this is headed ...

#1786 10 years ago

Don't mention T-shirts to Millard if you'd like to live. I'll explain sometime.

T-shirts available this year? (other than Vince's prototypes...)

#1790 10 years ago

Sorry, Tony. All she had on was a smile.

I just hope she wasn't wearing Kelly Electric t-shirt ...

4 weeks later
#1995 10 years ago

I'm currently at The State Fair. The lineup is stellar.

1 week later
#2082 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Len Curtiss. Not a bad guy to deal. His prices are a little high for my taste. I'm cheap.

I've not heard too many good things about Len. In fact, the games he lists for sale may not even be in his possession. They are simply ones he has the chance to buy but won't unless he finds a buyer first. You do notice all his descriptions are the same. See what he says if you ask for pics.

1 month later
#2390 10 years ago

No expo for me... unless the Rossi rep is headed there too ...

Candy ass!!

1 week later
#2475 10 years ago

To my pinball friends I haven't seen/talked to in a while- not limited to Russ, Josh, Parnell, Hilton, TMac ... miss you guys!

WTF, dude!! If you hear tinkling outside your townhouse this afternoon, it's me taking a piss on my way to Justin's to babysit. Didn't want you to think you left the water running.

#2581 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

We need some expo talk. Who is going?
Who is going to the PBL Open House on Friday?

I will be everywhere and nowhere. All at the same time!!

3 weeks later
#2770 10 years ago

No offense to Rusty Quarters, but they were doomed from the start.

There's not much you can do for business people with no business sense. Other than the owners, who in their right mind thought a stand alone arcade would work today.

The owners are probably still wondering why things didn't work or blaming everyone but themselves.

#2772 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Seems like the only way to start up an arcade is if you make it into a barcade.

I think it goes without saying, you need something besides pins and vids to bring people in these days. That something is what you make your money on and hopefully, people play the pins and vids while there.

#2774 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And alcohol is not always the answer.

True, but it can sure help.

#2776 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yeah, if you want a rougher crowd, shootings and what not.
Nothing like baby sitting drunks and alcoholics.
LTG : )

As always, you're so right, Lloyd. Why any business would want a liquor license is beyond me.

#2780 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You got me Bryan. My Mother owned a bar once, and I never could figure it out.

Your business sense is astounding. Because your mother had trouble with a liquor license, a liquor license is a bad thing. Unfucking believable. You should teach business classes.

#2790 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I guess you told him.

You can't tell Lloyd anything. He's been in coinop for half a century and therefore knows all there is to know and has all the answers. That's why he's so successful.

#2792 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yeah, but you still have to plug them in and turn them on.
Not everybody can do that.

Even unplugged, it would make more money than a stand alone arcade.

#2799 10 years ago
Quoted from janus:

I rarely post, but feel compelled to do so, Bryan, wtf?

You don't even want to know. My mistake to question anything Lloyd says. I'll go away now.

#2868 10 years ago

Is there a better way to spend a cold Saturday afternoon then haggling with the Big Guy at The Pinball Warehouse? Even though we spent money, Al says he hates when we visit cause he always loses money. Ya gotta love the guy.

Thanks for the playfield, Aaron. I owe you one...OK, maybe two!!

#2871 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Probably did lose money...

Al and lose money don't belong in the same sentence. You just need to have the proper haggling skills.

2 weeks later
#2959 10 years ago

If anyone has a Creature for sale, please let me know. My wife has a friend at work looking for one. He's a serious buyer.

1 week later
#3090 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bryan Kelly is always selling BS...

I heard that, asshole!!

4 months later
#4195 9 years ago

I heard that, asshole!!! Nice to meet you, Ken, and that Centerflank guy.....I think.

Quoted from PinballKen:

Great to see all the regulars and was very excited to meet many new people. Especially the MN gang! Except for that prick Bryan Kelly!

image-919.jpgimage-919.jpg
1 week later
#4309 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Tmac > I have already been in collusion with the twincites boys and 'dibs' will be established based on the number of pins that have been assisted in movement into the state in the previous years/

However, If they keep with this attitude we may need to retake ownership of all previous WI games and stop the flow of any future games across the borders...

MN and WI need to come to an agreement. You take one of ours and we get one of yours. I'll be doing that this weekend.

3 months later
#5089 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice WCS for sale?

I've got cash.

#5093 9 years ago

Yup. I saw them both.

Quoted from LesManley:

Nice choice. Love that game.
I wouldn't pay these prices but...
" target="_blank">minneapolis.craigslist.org link
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#5095 9 years ago

If it's been in his bedroom, I ain't touchen it!!

Quoted from northvibe:

Bryan - just ask Jonogo, I bet he has one in his bedroom or on the way to his house now

#5097 9 years ago

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Quoted from northvibe:

You think he did the bachelor coin door upgrade?

#5102 9 years ago

That gigolo gig gets old, doesn't it, Ken?

Quoted from PinballKen:

I'm right in the middle of working 7, 12 hour days. This would be a nice way to break up the week. Let me know if it's a go.

#5151 9 years ago

So, what you're trying to say is, Al doesn't have that "sexy" phone voice?

You can always call. Al might not be the archetype for 'friendly customer service'. But he'll give you a number right away.

#5157 9 years ago

Sounds like another Big Al barbecue might be in order. I live to hear Al's sexy voice.

Quoted from policano:

I was just on the phone with him. He hasn't said anything about opening a sex line so hopefully we are all good

#5177 9 years ago

I'm picking up the AMH tomorrow and will have it back to the Twin Cities on Wednesday in time to head it out to the fair grounds this weekend.

Quoted from policano:

Happy Flipping Friday!
As most know the Minnesota State Fair is coming up on August 21st-Labor Day and Pinball on-a-stick has an awesome lineup this year!
Hopefully we will see some of you out there!
Mini Pinball On A Stick @ State Fair (Aug. 21st - Sep. 1st)
1354 Underwood St.
Falcon Heights, MN, 55108
651-288-4400
The Addams Family (Bally, 1992)
America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)
Attack from Mars (Bally, 1995)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams, 1993)
Funhouse (Williams, 1990)
Iron Man (Stern, 2010)
Medieval Madness (Williams, 1997)
Metallica (Master of Puppets - LE) (Stern, 2013)
Star Trek (Stern) (2013)
White Water (Williams, 1993)
The Wizard of Oz (LE) (Jersey Jack, 2013)
X-Men (Pro) (Stern, 2012)

PinballStickLogoV1.3.png 219 KB

#5219 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

We are delivering pins to the fairgrounds tomorrow

See you there, Tony.

#5251 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They didn't really have a choice.

You're WAY too kind, John. Anyone who wants to bitch about the price can haul their own games out there. That in itself is a real treat. They can then maintain them for 12 days, with temps in the 90's and dew points in the 70's.

The best part is hauling them back home. Out of the truck, around the fucking house and back in the basement. Oh, and you get to shop them all back out again because they're going to be filthy.

POAS is NOT done for the money. It's done by four dipshits (Chris, Brian, John and Tony) that simply love pinball and love the looks on people's faces when they see a dozen of them lined up in the arcade.

#5268 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

The gf had cash for the food.

Atta boy!!

2 months later
#5837 9 years ago

Did someone say "cold one?"

Quoted from tullster:

Thanks Les! Hopefully it works. If not, at least we tried!
Hope to run into you someday. I owe ya a cold one!

1 month later
#6215 9 years ago

Is she hot?

Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey Dudes,
I'm making a quick overnight to the Twin Cities today.

1 month later
#6531 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

We're down, but not out!

Looks like you and John have done it again, John. I've said it before and I'll say it again, NO ONE in the Twin Cities does more for pinball then you and John!!

Very nicely done.

#6540 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Thanks Bryan. We appreciate the kind words. I am actually really happy with this format. I think I like it better than a normal launch party actually. This way, everyone gets tons of free play on all the pinball machines, they get free food and beer, they can come and go anytime they please and they can play in the tournaments if they want... but still have a good time and play tons of pinball if they don't want to. Win / win / win / win.

I hope everyone appreciates the amount of time you put in, setting up tournaments and launch parties at all the locations you do. I also hope the locations appreciate it as well. I know John and Morts does. And what other op would spend the kind of money on their games that John does? The man truly loves what he does!!

4 months later
#7240 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does anyone local to me do playfield restos? Does Kelley do that?

No he doesn't and no one in the Twin Cities area that I know of.

2 months later
#7580 8 years ago

For any of you MN or WI guys that don't have plans on Sunday, November 8th.

Beer Bash Benefit for one of our best friends. More details to follow

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-parents-worst-nightmarewe-could-use-your-help

#7589 8 years ago

Our good friend Ryan Marincovich did such a great write up, I'm simply going to cut and paste it. We've still got a few surprises up our sleeve, so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to see some of you guys from WI there.

TeamAliviaFull.jpgTeamAliviaFull.jpg

Pinball with a Purpose is coming!
Good man Brian Millard is spearheading a Beer Bash Benefit for TeamAlivia and we want you all to join us!
Come raise a pint with us at Alary’s Bar in St. Paul on Sunday, November 8th from 11am to 6pm. Entry is free, and so is parking in the ramp next door! The bar will be open as usual but a $20 donation at the door gets you access to the free beer kegs. Once they’re gone they’re gone! All proceeds of this event will be donated to help Alivia kick cancer’s butt.
We’ll have pinball machines for $1 a play, a 1 ball tournament for a prize and a silent auction with tons of cool stuff. Our good friend Bryan Kelly will be listing some special items on eBay as well for those who can’t make the event. The Vikings will be on all the big screens and the beer will be flowing like water! Come raise a toast for Alivia and let’s help this little soldier fight her way through this!
Big thanks to Matt McKee for creating this awesome poster. Please share this huge event with anyone and everyone you know! TeamAlivia needs all the help we can muster!
Of course, if you can’t make it, please check out TeamAlivia’s GoFundMe page. Any donation no matter how small can make a big difference for this little girl.
https://www.gofundme.com/aliviabirdsley
For those of you traveling from further away there are plenty of hotels to choose from. The two closest are the Embassy Suites on Jackson & 10th street and the DoubleTree by Hilton on Minnesota street. Both are within walking distance.
Thank you to everyone involved with this awesome cause. We hope to see you in November!

1 month later
#7799 8 years ago

Only for the women.

3 months later
#8337 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I need to try talking to him more. Last time I tried buying a working, but roached creature, he wanted $3k and would only go down $100 and you had to pay the taxes. Playfield was missing chunks above the window, cabinet shot, just about everything worked though.

You just need to suck up to Al and Aaron a bit more. Bribe them with burgers or brats. We don't get any sweeter deals than anyone else, but we have a hell of a lot of fun when we're there.

IMG_0003_(resized).JPGIMG_0003_(resized).JPG

2 months later
#8588 7 years ago
Quoted from policano:

It was a ton of fun! Thanks everyone who came out and had a chat with me!

It was INSANE!!!!!!!!

8 months later
#9262 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice TZ restore candidate. No water damaged cabinets or metal corrosion.

The closer to the Twin Cities, the better.

#9306 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Tony, if you ever want to meet up for an afternoon I am happy to make the trip up. I will bring tools and the other Madison Pinball guys. We are happy to lend a hand to help you clean up games and knock things off the backlog list you have going. Just say the word.

Very nice offer, Hilton. Tony is good people.

#9318 7 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Thanks everyone for your kind words and generosity. I was able to make it up here today and got all the games leveled again, the parts I ordered to rebuild flippers on Elvira and mousin will be here tomorrow. I couldn't drive at night for almost a month between trying to work and doctor appointments. I apologize for your expirence you suffered. Please email [email protected] and I'll get you some free games to try again.

You're a good man, Tony.

11 months later
#10601 6 years ago

Looks like I'm happy I don't.

1 month later
#10804 6 years ago
Quoted from funchaser:

Hey, does anyone know where the Eight Ball Deluxe that used to be at Tilt in Minneapolis went off to (i.e. did D&G move it somewhere else)? Been itching to play EBD lately.

It's sitting in my garage. I restored one that had a ton of hacks and John let me use his as a guide. He's picking it up today.

I'll ask if he plans on putting it back in the line up soon.

1 year later
#12436 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

it was me that got them.

Of course it was.

7 months later
1 week later
#13286 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

the back area where there's tons of pins.

Not any more. There's less and less there every day.

2 months later
1 week later
#13747 4 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Is John RETIRING?!?
NOW who am I gonna call?
He's THE guy!
I've never even thought about
calling anyone else.
This is tragic.

John is not retiring. He's simply not making house calls at this time. He said he has no idea when he'll be doing them again.

7 months later
#15088 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

I’ve never bought from anyone other than local sellers. I’m curious about the shipping. Does the seller usually arrange all of the shipping, or is the buyer expected to arrange everything? How long does it take to ship something like this? A couple of days? A couple of weeks?
For anyone who sells and ships from the local area, just curious who you use and what is involved. When poking around on this site, it still looks like NAVL has a service where they show up, pad and wrap the game for you. Does anyone know if this is still a thing?
Thanks in advance for any info!

I've had at least a couple hundred games come and go from here over the years. 99% of them through NAVL/STI. Most of them were games I was restoring so the owner made the arrangements coming and going.

Any other time, the buyer is normally the one making the arrangements.

Shipping normally runs 7 to 14 days, depending on where it's going. Shipping always seems to be around $450, give or take $50.

I can't say anything for their wrapping service. I've always wrapped and prepped the games for shipping myself.

#15176 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

I tried many years ago to buy off Greg, he may sell eventually, or there may be a sweet estate sale.
Not much you can do besides trying once in awhile.

I would rather be repeatedly kicked in the nuts than try to deal with Greg again.

#15179 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

hahahha, damn....and from you, that is sayin something

Quoted from Kwoody51:

That's a ringing endorsement if I've ever heard one

You don't want to get me started.

7 months later
#16397 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

The guy who sold lanners a bunch of pins is still posting complaining about him. So far he got taken for a space shuttle, Tommy, family guy, and maybe a black hole.
I tried reaching out to the guy, but he won't respond back.

Lanners?

#16416 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You interested in the piano Eric? I could bring it over today.

Eric told me today, he would LOVE the piano. Drop it off anytime!

3 weeks later
#16543 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a CPR BSD backglass?

Comes complete with trim.

$250.

No shipping.

#16573 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Attention competitive tournament players: I’m having a home tourney (complete with IFPA points and decent cash prizes) on Aug 28th at my house. I was initially full at 32 registrants, but had 3-4 cancellations when it came time to pay the entry fee so now I am opening it back up to fill the last few spots. It’s $45 to enter (due at time of registration)… Matchplay all day from 9am to approx 10pm with a lunch and dinner break… will be having game banks of 3 pins each attempting to mimic Pinburgh style rounds that I miss so much.
If you’re interested send me a PM and I’ll get you more detailed information and the link for registration. Games will be most of the ones in my collection, with a few borrowed EM’s and SS from a friend to help fill the banks.

Will there be any Shasta or cold cuts?

3 weeks later
#16733 2 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

An Addams Family would be more in the Brian Kelly quote realm. If you cant get one of the restorers to help, PM me

Talked to Charlie yesterday and sent him what he needed today.

2 weeks later
#16766 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Really? I'm sure EVERY post on this thread has been pinball related over the years. Trying to unload something expensive and save some money from shipping it back, and thought using all means necessary locally would be fine. Forgot how bleeped up this forum is, and how down hill this thread has become. I'm done

You're seriously going to let a comment from Dan scare you off?

You need some thicker skin.

2 months later
#17189 2 years ago

Looking for a new sheet of wide body playfield glass for a TZ I'm working on.

I checked with John Ross but he's only got regular.

#17192 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

This is hilarious. Me too for a TZ also.
If you order; order two sheets and I’ll buy the other.

I've requested a quote from a local glass company. I'll let you know how it goes.

#17198 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Why use the word "welp"?

That's what kids say today.

2 months later
#17347 2 years ago

Anyone interested in an ultrasonic cleaner? It's a 9 liter, Kendal, model #HB-S-49DHT.

I bought a larger one and no longer need this one. It works great. The only issue is the display for the temp has gone bad so you have no idea what the temp is. It heats just fine. I would just hit the up arrow about 25 times and it's about 60C.

$50. Pick up only. Located in Farmington MN.

1 week later
#17396 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone interested in an ultrasonic cleaner? It's a 9 liter, Kendal, model #HB-S-49DHT.
I bought a larger one and no longer need this one. It works great. The only issue is the display for the temp has gone bad so you have no idea what the temp is. It heats just fine. I would just hit the up arrow about 25 times and it's about 60C.
$50. Pick up only. Located in Farmington MN.

Cleaner is sold.

1 week later
#17436 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

The next closest auctions are typically in Des Moines in the spring (typically april-ish) and the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Bring a 12 pack and a friend. It'll make for an interesting day.

1 week later
#17484 2 years ago

I've got some sanders and a router I no longer need. These were all bought over 30 years ago for home projects and hardly used.

They're all built like tanks and in excellent, almost new condition. All Porter Cable.

Belt sander Model #360 3 x 24 belts with metal case. $175

1/2 sheet sander Model #505 with metal case. $125

1/4 sheet sander Model #330. $75

Router Model #6902 with 1001 base. $125

Take them all for $450

Pics upon request and will donate to Pinside if they sell here.

#17486 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've got some sanders and a router I no longer need. These were all bought over 30 years ago for home projects and hardly used.
They're all built like tanks and in excellent, almost new condition. All Porter Cable.
Belt sander Model #360 3 x 24 belts with metal case. $175
1/2 sheet sander Model #505 with metal case. $125
1/4 sheet sander Model #330. $75
Router Model #6902 with 1001 base. $125
Take them all for $450
Pics upon request and will donate to Pinside if they sell here.

1/4 sander sold via Facebook.

2 months later
#17693 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody know how I can get in touch with Dr. Ross from the MN gang? I made him a thing after we talked at MGC and just realized I don't have any contact info. Not sure if he's on pinside or not even.

Info sent!

2 months later
4 months later
#18406 1 year ago

I've got 4 games at my son's house and 3 of them need to go. He's downsizing with a move and won't have room for them.

MM was completely restored by me a number of years ago and is still near mint.

TAF is a very, very nice original.

Stern POTC is HUO purchased by me and is near mint.

TNA serial #2 with a butter cabinet is HUO purchased by me and is near mint.

I think I'm keeping the MM. The others will go for sale when I have time to get pics and list them. If anyone has any interest, let me know. More than happy to pay Pinside fees if they sell here.

#18407 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've got 4 games at my son's house and 3 of them need to go. He's downsizing with a move and won't have room for them.
I think I'm keeping the MM. The others will go for sale when I have time to get pics and list them. If anyone has any interest, let me know. More than happy to pay Pinside fees if they sell here.

POTC is sold.

#18408 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Lots of interest in the TAF. Just so people know, I have no desire to ship.

#18409 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Lots of interest in the TAF. Just so people know, I have no desire to ship.

TAF is sold.

1 week later
#18465 1 year ago

Anyone from the Chicago area coming to the Twin Cities any time soon? Joe Balcer has a TSPP he needs to get to me. Joe lives in Streamwood.

I've checked with Chad and it may be possible. Just trying to get it done on the cheap for Joe.

#18466 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a JVL Echo HD3 LCD 22" touch screen?

It's been completely torn apart and cleaned. It's in extremely nice shape.

$1500. No desire to ship.

#18468 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I maybe running down with room for a game from msp to chi

Thanks but I need it from chi to msp.

#18473 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone interested in a JVL Echo HD3 LCD 22" touch screen?
It's been completely torn apart and cleaned. It's in extremely nice shape.
$1500. No desire to ship.

Appears sold.

1 month later
#18590 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

Just saw the Tilt FB post about how they are getting a Bond 60th for all to play.

No one does it like John!

3 months later
1 week later
#19300 10 months ago
Quoted from rockwell:

If there is anyone in the Southern WI area that has an Attack From Mars I could examine, I would be very grateful. I need to grab some wire measurements and confirm a few small details for a small harness I am making. Quick and easy. Happy to trade your time for some wire or parts or beverages Shoot me a DM!

I have an original I can measure or send pics, if that works.

1 month later
#19584 9 months ago

I've got a super clean Gilligan's Island, if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gilligan-s-island-25

2 weeks later
1 month later
#19859 7 months ago

Used TAF cabinet, if anyone is interested.

$500. Don't like the price? Make me an offer.

Lakeville MN.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taf-used-cabinet-500-obo#post-7715910

#19864 7 months ago
Quoted from MasterOnion5:

That would make a good virtual pinball cabinet, I would have bought it a few months ago but I'm already past that point.

I agree. That's why I posted it.

Offers excepted if you don't like the price.

#19866 7 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Nevermind. I’m an idiot….

Sale pending.

1 month later
#20020 6 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Oct 14 Litt opens at 11am at old liquor Lyle’s location.
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-lifestyle

I think they messed up the dates.

Last I talked to John, he said they open on Wednesday the 11th with a grand opening on Saturday the 14th.

2 weeks later
#20070 5 months ago

Me and some friends went to Litt's soft opening last night and it was insane! Took a shit load of pics but can't post them here.

Place was packed, DJ was great and so was the food. And more games than you could play in one night.

Dare I say, no one does pinball in The Twin Cities like John Galvin. No one!

2 months later
#20357 3 months ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I had the great pleasure of finally meeting John Ross from pinballplusMN

John is good people.

#20359 3 months ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

+1
Sounds like Dan_Halen is good people too.

Probably, but I only know John. LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=bryan_kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.