1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joncbrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13678 1 year ago

I'm selling my very nice Star Trek Premium Vault 140 plays as of March 4th
Located Just a few miles south of

I94 between Milwaukee and Madisin

1 week later
#13709 1 year ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

The stranger things LE at Cleveland pub has the UV kit installed in it. It's bad ass. I wont play a stranger things without it. totally changes the game

I played Stranger things pro at Drafty cellar didnt care for it, but I will have to hit Cleveland to check out the LE with UV

1 week later
#13772 1 year ago

I think I'm ok for a while job wise. I'm in the transportation industry. I was planning to pickup another game or 2 with my fun money but will likely just sit tight to see what happens.

#13775 1 year ago

I'm going to have 5000 played rackedup by the time this stuff clears out. I'd bet I played 30 games on IMDN today and I've been doing house work too.

1 week later
#13816 1 year ago

That's a great idea. P & P has a great crew and games were always maintained well.

#13819 1 year ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

I rented a Jurassic Park Premium from them for the next 4 weeks. Awesome experience all around and the game is playing great!

Let me know what you think of the JP Prem compared to your IMDN Pro. JP Prem was going to be my next buy

#13824 1 year ago

I have IMDN pro and enjoy it but have under 10 games on a JP pro on location no where near enough time to make a decision. Thanks for the input. I guess if one pops up cheap on the market I'll peruse otherwise going to wait until locations get going again.

2 weeks later
#13878 1 year ago

Hunting for a Jurassic Park Premium. Cash burning a hole in my pocket

#13908 1 year ago

I hope everyone is safe out there. Be smart support local and small.

#13916 1 year ago

10 min ago I had another first. Playing my IMDN and see a flash then game shuts down. power is out in a 10 mile radius. Had to laugh and smile knowing it wasn't a killer game I was having. But if it was i would have been In tears And also going to buy a UPS for the pins. I have a generac while home auto backup but the 5 sec delay kills a game.

#13918 1 year ago

double post

#13919 1 year ago

sorry im having issues today

3 weeks later
#14018 1 year ago

Never Mind had a brain fart

#14027 1 year ago

I'll play some route games but will definitely not be sipping my drink between balls. I will play a few games then wash up then "hydrate"

#14042 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

WI saw 502 new cases yesterday. That is the largest one day increase we've seen since the beginning of this. STAY HOME!

I second this

1 week later
#14109 1 year ago

Listed my Star Trek Premium Vault.
Im on the lake alot now and just not playing as much as I used to.
Had it sold before but Covid hit and buyer was a few states away.

Also listed Iron Maiden Pro then changed my mind

Archived after 0 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Not playing much with summer here Iron Maiden Pro 1050 or so plays Has some toy mods as seen. plays very well no issues rubbers on top of head where PF rests are missing was tha...”
2020-05-27
Sullivan, WI
5,200 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#14333 1 year ago
Quoted from Jgwrestlng88:

Wanted- Congo and Junkyard in Wisconsin

There was a Junkyard pin at Petes Bar In Herbron/Fort Atkinson not sure who owns it but could be worth a call.

2 weeks later
#14419 1 year ago

Dropped the Price on my Star Trek Premium Vault.

1 month later
#14532 1 year ago

Welcome Hairball

Ignore my listing,
Going to loan my JP Pro to my Brother for a while see if He likes it.

#14539 1 year ago

25 pins!.. no need for natural gas furnace in winter.

1 week later
#14602 1 year ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Thanks everyone... hope to add to the pinball scene and add to the local "flavor" lol. i am bringing Dr. Dude, Beatles gold and a Whoa Nellie along with a few arcade machines and about a million Home consoles (from atari through switch) and a few thousand vinyl records. We want to join the league and hope to host some pinball events after we get setup and the bar gets some cold leinenkugel flowing. Last time we were up we went to Player 2 on college ave a lot of times, what an awesome place!

Its a great area up here, I love it. Do you crave Leineis Orgional? I have a few friends from Florida that insist I have it in the fridge when they visit.

2 weeks later
#14629 1 year ago

Listed my TMNT Pro

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Selling my TMNT First Owner, have paperwork Loaded a few pictures I had, will post more when I get home. Great Game just cant get into it. If I had to guess around 200 games on i...”
2020-09-02
Sullivan, WI

#14631 1 year ago

Getting ready, incase I get to play one on location and like it.

#14659 1 year ago

Listed Cliffys for TMNT Pro. Game is gone

Archived after 0 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “Was on waitlist for these, sold game before they came in. Asking price is exactly what I paid no wait list here. I will cover USPS in the States Prefer not to ship out of the count...”
2020-09-08
Sullivan, WI
30 (Firm)

#14694 1 year ago

Looking for advice for a cocktail arcade. 2 player 26 or larger display.

Archived after 15 days
Unknown reason:
Other - Wanted
Cocktail Arcade Archived
Wanted! “looking for a source for high quality cocktail arcade 26" or larger display. similar to picture. i dont need coin or bill acceptor”
2020-09-13
Sullivan, WI
Wanted

2 weeks later
#14781 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone got a Stern POTC they are looking to part with?

There is one on Ebay been on there for years, its in Oconomowoc, Wi right between milwaukee and madison.
I think the asking price is quite high though.

#14782 1 year ago

Anyone want a quarter pusher? has built in quarter changer. great for coin op game room.

Archived after 29 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Other - For Sale
“RGB LED lights Bill validator and quarter changer built in coins and cash not included was in restaurant for a short time before shut down. been in my game room for 6 months or so...”
2020-09-28
Sullivan, WI

1 month later
#14937 1 year ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Looking for a mint Stern Pirates. Has to be HUO and like new.

I saw one on ebay think it was in Oconomowoc, no idea on condition.

1 week later
#15045 1 year ago

I have the itch to add a game or two. I have owned or played most of the spike 2. Thinking I should dip into the 70s to 90s, Id appreciate some advice from anyone that is willing to guide me. Helped a friend buy a late 60s EM but thats not my thing. Are there any good articles or forum posts breaking down where to start? IE avoid these or these are known for issues but always the same failure....

PM me if you have something thats up and running and near me.

#15047 1 year ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Stern electronics thread will talk alot
About late 70’s-early 80’s

Thank you 1.5 years into owning games and still learning.

#15050 1 year ago

I think I would go for flow then strategy. Speed doesn't matter since Im far from a good player.
I have played Fish tales, and no good gofers enjoyed those simply because they were different, even if I failed big time still enjoyed.
Nascar, and Indy 500 were ok but didn't catch me.
Owned and played Star Trek Prem/Pro, over played that, Elvis is ok but just seems off to me.

Fav game right now is Deadpool next would be IMDN then JP Pro,
Had AIQ Pro for a week, and TMNT for 3 weeks those moved to another house.

Thanks for the help.

#15054 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I don't think a lot of the older games have the flow as much as they have the strategy. There are quite a few great classic games where you rip a spinner, but not a lot of them that bring the ball back to the flippers. It sounds like you may be on the lookout for some of the Bally/Williams era games. There is a DemoMan not too far from us at a fair price that would be a great flowing game that you would definitely get to jam on for awhile and see everything it has to offer.
Once this Covid shit dies down a bit, you are more than welcome to make the mile drive to my place to check out some other titles. Don't know if you have any time on Guardians or Star Wars Pro, but both of those move really quickly, and Star Wars has strategy miles deep. I have had a ton of games over the years, and can say each era has something to offer. If you have room in your place for a few games, you could definitely get 3-4 choice games from each era that would be about the same price as a couple of Stern Pros.

Ill send a PM this is why I enjoy these style forums, all of you are great. Thanks again.

#15104 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

At the moment I am struggling to connect with it to be honest and I'm looking for pins my family is more interested in. I've funneled a lot in and out over the course of this year finding what sticks. This may end up being a game I circle back to....like Maiden

I had a hard time getting into my AIQ pro, ended up sending it down the road after a week.

2 weeks later
#15309 1 year ago

Any good writeups on how to value an older pin? I have a demoman and I have no idea whats considered normal wear for something that age.

#15345 12 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

There's supposedly a new version of Alien thats going to be announced within the next couple of weeks. I'd at least wait and see the details on that before buying the older model.

I caught a screen shot of that somewhere, can't find a thread on it. Any more info or directions to thread.

#15388 11 months ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Along the theme of scams......
For those of you more seasoned at selling machines, is selling on Craigslist always a total $hitshow?
I listed my machine on CL and I got a lot of interest.......from bots and weirdos. At least one legit inquiry.
I’m leaning towards just selling everything on here in the future even if I have to take a hit in price just to avoid the aggravation.

I was a Craigslist guy on other sales, just to many tire kickers and people looking for friends. FB is getting bad too but you can look at buyers profiles before you even respond.

Last 4 pins I've sold were from here. unless you are asking retail everyone on Pinside that I have talked to or sold to has been awesome. zero issues. All other sites for pinball sales are a dice roll.

#15389 11 months ago

Duplicate

1 week later
#15495 11 months ago

Merry Christmas to my friends (and those I have yet to meet) local and far away.

2 weeks later
#15630 11 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Sooo a while ago I moved a game that had the under cab rgb and ripped it. Does anyone have a strip? Just need 1 section, looks 6-8” between solder breaks. All I have at home is warm white....oh and I can’t post pics, lovely. It’s just white flex pcb led rgb, looks like it would be for any type of under cabinet (kitchen) or other project.

I'll pm a picture of what I have

2 weeks later
#15717 10 months ago

IMDN Pro up.

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Not playing it much anymore. No trades right now. I bought this game about a year ago from a local collector 30 min from my house. Plays great all switches working as they shoul...”
2021-01-31
Sullivan, WI
5,200 (Firm)

#15739 10 months ago

Im blown away how fast games are moving on the market. Everyday I do a 200 mile search and Id say 75% are marked as pending. This is crazy.

#15741 10 months ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Only once a day? I found your problem!

Good point, I should be on it more often!!

#15744 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you want stinky ones buried in snow. PM me for link to details.
LTG : )

I didn't know non stinky carnival equipment existed.

1 week later
#15786 9 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Looking for BM66. Let me know if you are looking to move your. Thank you!

Kingpin had one a month ago

#15799 9 months ago

At sunset bowl. GNR stuck locating balls. anyone have operator contact.

Got it. a nice nudge. must have been stuck in trough

1 week later
#15811 9 months ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

ended up trading my AFM LE for a P3 with lexy, Heist and CCR. Super excited, and LOVE the game. Not sure why it gets the hate it does. But hope everyone is doing good tonight.

I have never had a chance to play a P3. I'm super interested in the platform. I won't judge a game until I've had time alone with it, or in a quiet arcade.

2 weeks later
#15896 8 months ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Why would you buy anything with such a kick ass location by you? The drafty cellar in watertown wisconsin has both hot wheels and TMNT.
Current line up:
Jurassic park premium
Elivira house of horrors premium
TMNT pro
Hot wheels
Iron maiden pro
Stranger things
Avengers premium
Guardian of Galaxy pro
Deadpool pro

My favorite place for pinball and craft beer

3 weeks later
#16029 8 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Happy Sunday, I hope all are well.
Can anyone provide a recommendation for someone in or around Chicago/Milwaukee who could be hired to replace the decals on a newer Stern? Or be hired to oversee the process?
I've watched all the videos. After watching the videos it seems doable. Which tells me help is needed. Thank you.
Dan

Lots of great vinyl/sign shops in our area. I'd check with one of them. I've had Oconomowoc Sign do a bunch of work for my shop and atv club. they are in ixonia.

3 weeks later
#16100 7 months ago

Not playing much now that summer is here, and my boats want some cash invested in them.

Archived after 0 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Id like to get $8200 for it based on the limited availability of UV kit and the upgrades. No trades, Wont ship but if you are local and pay for it I could help deliver. First floo...”
2021-05-06
Sullivan, WI
8,200 (Firm)

#16122 7 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Thanks, MR, LTG, TB, and JT, for your suggestions.
May I ask what you mean by a "sheet-metal" shop?
I would love to just clamp the joint together with a C-clamp, heat up the joint with a MAPP-gas torch, and flow some solder. When I said I would solder it, I didn't mean I would use my soldering iron.
**addendum**
It looks like soldering stainless is tricky. I would have to disassemble the part to clean the surfaces carefully to ensure the flux would work properly, and that's not possible as many of the part's remaining joints are intact. Guess I'm back to TIG welding, but by whom? I will contact some body shops about it tomorrow.

The body shop should be a quick solution, but sheet metal shop would be a fab shop like a place that makes exhaust fan hoods for commercial kitchens.
The best part of spotwelding with the big claw type is there is no filler or sheilding gas just set the amperage and time and done. we had one 20yrs ago in high-school shop class. That could be a place to check too.

I don't think solder will be the permanent solution.

call a place like msmworks.com. I have no info on them but they came up on a search.

#16149 6 months ago
Quoted from Angry_Radish:

If there are any players in the area, we're putting a Big Lebowski out on location at the Drafty Cellar in Watertown, WI tomorrow.
Just finished testing and prep work.

There goes my productive weekend.

4 months later
#16930 54 days ago

Deadpool Pro listed, just not playing it much anymore.

Archived after 2 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) “I bought new from Classic Game Rooms, October of 2020. I will add more pics and total plays when I get home. Guessing 1200 plays Mirror Blades Disco ball mod Stern shooter rod ...”
2021-10-14
Sullivan, WI
6,500 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#17051 39 days ago

I will be in Appleton this weekend and a few more coming up, any recommendations for spots to hit for pinball and a few beers?

4 weeks later
#17174 11 days ago

Just played all the games at Player 2 in appelton. Nice spot, games were in good shape. Not leveled and low pitch for my preference but had a great time.

#17184 11 days ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Are you going up to District 82 tonight?

I wish , It's on my list but we have dinner plans tonight and tomorrow.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joncbrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside