IMG_5917 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5918 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9312 (resized).JPG
IMG_9316 (resized).JPG
IMG_9073 (Bearbeitet) (resized).JPG
IMG_2961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1895 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,327 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 147.
#2201 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Wild guess, DP ??
Sent an email to [email protected] if you wish one. Price is eur 495 excl Vat and shipping.
Material is however in back order and will take at least several weeks till shipment.

Very cool, so, it's an official apron from DP. I Will be placing my order for TBL pinball here in the US on Tuesday. Thanks!

#2202 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Very cool, so, it's an official apron from DP. I Will be placing my order for TBL pinball here in the US on Tuesday. Thanks!

You can just ask Melissa to add it to your game order...it's what I did....

#2203 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You can just ask Melissa to add it to your game order...it's what I did....

Oh, that's good to know. I am excited about this. Selling my Elvira HOH to get this. I know it won't disappoint.

#2204 2 years ago

Rules / Scoring question on the 'Trampoline' stand up target I'm curious about... I notice the Trampoline stand up target switch on my game doesn't give points but when the kicker is used then hitting the standup awards another kicker charge... Is this how this supposed to work ?
TY Joe

#2205 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Rules / Scoring question on the 'Trampoline' stand up target I'm curious about... I notice the Trampoline stand up target switch on my game doesn't give points but when the kicker is used then hitting the standup awards another kicker charge... Is this how this supposed to work ?
TY Joe

The only function I think for this target to activate the kickback. Not meant to give points.

#2206 2 years ago

I joined the club yesterday with #507.
Have a nice time, Dudes!

#2207 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

Have a nice time, Dudes!

PROVE IT

#2208 2 years ago

Well, I am on the list for a TBL... I am just way far...

#2209 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Well, I am on the list for a TBL... I am just way far...

You're being very un-dude.

#2210 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

You're being very un-dude.

"Yeah, Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man".

#2211 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

Have a nice time, Dudes!

That means - between Feb and end May roughly speaking DP produced 54 games. That is 13.5 games per month - might be a long wait for some of us yet.

FYI

#2212 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

That means - between Feb and end May roughly speaking DP produced 54 games. That is 13.5 games per month - might be a long wait for some of us yet.
FYI

I got the pinball not directly from DP, but from a distributer in the Netherlands, who had the game „in stock“.
So the number maybe doesn‘t reflect the state of production...

#2213 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

I got the pinball not directly from DP, but from a distributer in the Netherlands, who had the game „in stock“.
So the number maybe doesn‘t reflect the state of production...

Game in stock? My guess is it was just built. Does anyone have a number greater than 507?

#2214 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

FYI

I'd love to see your math on that. I also wonder how many EAs are left to be built. If they can get through the EAs, they'd make so much more money on this game.

13.5 per month = 162 per year, and this is in a covid season with suppliers running short on deliveries. That's not too shabby.

#2215 2 years ago

unlikely

I'd love to see your math on that. I also wonder how many EAs are left to be built. If they can get through the EAs, they'd make so much more money on this game.
13.5 per month = 162 per year, and this is in a covid season with suppliers running short on deliveries. That's not too shabby.

#2216 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Game in stock? My guess is it was just built. Does anyone have a number greater than 507?

On a German forum I saw no 508 being mentioned. I think this was a last week pickup.

#2217 2 years ago

Rensh when does the license expire and will there be any issues extending? Also how are the old stock playfields holding out? Any idea when Barry will Barry will have to order a new batch from Mirco?

#2218 2 years ago

... I also wonder how many EAs are left to be built. If they can get through the EAs, they'd make so much more money on this game.

A lot. In the neighborhood of 125ish as far as I'm aware. Unfortunately, delivery of EA games has moved at a glacial pace - approx 8 or so over the last year with #64 being last known. I'm very thankful to have finally received my TBL (#59) last Oct., but I feel for all the EA's still hanging on.

#2219 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

A lot. In the neighborhood of 125ish as far as I'm aware. Unfortunately, delivery of EA games has moved at a glacial pace - approx 8 or so over the last year with #64 being last known. I'm very thankful to have finally received my TBL (#59) last Oct., but I feel for all the EA's still hanging on.

Wow. At this pace it'd take another 8 years to fulfill those orders.

If they could ramp up production and get to their next game (Queen, if I remember?) they would absolutely clean house.

#2220 2 years ago

The new TBL's do not have a #, correct? New to the waiting game on this pin (but man have I waited on others in the past).

EA= Early Adoptors, correct? These have to all be built before the new (unserialized) ones go out? Excuse my ignorance....thx

#2221 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

EA= Early Adoptors, correct? These have to all be built before the new (unserialized) ones go out? Excuse my ignorance....thx

EA = Early Achievers

#2222 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The new TBL's do not have a #, correct? New to the waiting game on this pin (but man have I waited on others in the past).

EA games are assigned EA #'s (EA-01, EA-02, EA-03, etc.). Not sure how these relate to the other TBL game #'s being assigned.

The "Early Achievers" moniker is a play on the "Little Lebowski Urban Achievers" in the movie and is the group of 190+ pinheads that pre-ordered the game (up to 7 years ago now). Since losing its lawsuit with ARA (former TBL contract manufacturer), Dutch Pinball has promised to get all EA's their fully paid for games, but has said it can only financially do so by manufacturing one for every 3 games that it currently sells and manufactures. Unfortunately, this ratio hasn't proven to be financially feasible apparently.

#2223 2 years ago

EA games are assigned EA #'s (EA-01, EA-02, EA-03, etc.). Not sure how these relate to the other TBL game #'s being assigned.
The "Early Achievers" moniker is a play on the "Little Lebowski Urban Achievers" in the movie and is the group of 190+ pinheads that pre-ordered the game (up to 7 years ago now). Since losing its lawsuit with ARA (former TBL contract manufacturer), Dutch Pinball has promised to get all EA's their fully paid for games, but has said it can only financially do so by manufacturing one for every 3 games that it currently sells and manufactures. Unfortunately, this ratio hasn't proven to be financially feasible apparently.

And if new buyers dry up, that effectively shuts down all hope of further EA's getting games. They seem to me moving forward ok here...slowly...very slowly...but people have gotten their EA games. As more used games change hands, that also scratches the itch for potential new buyers who are now out of the market for a new one so the pace at which new games are built is critical to fulfilling EA orders.

DP knows right this very moment how many orders are in so by the same accounting, they know exactly how many more EA games they can provide as a result. Has anyone ever asked if the current backlog of game orders for new buyers is sufficient to cover all of the EA games at the ratio they are currently producing them (1 EA : 4 NIB buyers).

DP could have other revenue streams too - ALOT of current owners will want the lighted apron. How about a DP authentic topper? We all see the ridiculous topper insanity going on. They could sell under cabinet / back cabinet light kits, official side art blades, etc. They are leaving a lot on the table...they need to expand their offerings.

#2224 2 years ago

i'm in the market for one if someone is selling in the midwest. Not interested in a prototype version. Must be production version. Routed is ok.

#2225 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

... DP could have other revenue streams too - ALOT of current owners will want the lighted apron. How about a DP authentic topper? We all see the ridiculous topper insanity going on. They could sell under cabinet / back cabinet light kits, official side art blades, etc. They are leaving a lot on the table...they need to expand their offerings.

I don't know that DP's production challenges are due to limited revenue streams as TBL sales seem to be good. Rather, according to Rens, they are apparently dealing with moving to a new facility this past year, limited skilled production workers, and a shortage of parts due to COVID.

#2226 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Rensh when does the license expire and will there be any issues extending? Also how are the old stock playfields holding out? Any idea when Barry will Barry will have to order a new batch from Mirco?

Is has been already extended and I believe till end 2022. So license is the least of possible issues.

A new batch at mirco has already been ordered or is about to be ordered. Barry is well aware of the issues JJP is having and this has been a topic of discussion between DP and Mirco. In order to ramp up production and overcome the issues every supply chain is experiencing now DP is and has been ordering a shitload of parts in order to stabilize production. Playfields are a part of that.

I know of zero issues with the old playfields.

#2227 2 years ago

Wow. At this pace it'd take another 8 years to fulfill those orders.
If they could ramp up production and get to their next game (Queen, if I remember?) they would absolutely clean house.

Queen? That’s the first time I hear DP and queen in one sentence. If I am not mistaking former Heighway pinball was rumored to have the queen license.

#2228 2 years ago

EA = Early Achievers

Oops...my bad..

#2229 2 years ago

So ordering a new game in theory helps the early achievers get their games?

I think that's a great model if it works. Inspires me to buy and wait, as it helps the entire TBL community along with me getting a new game.

Admirable...

#2230 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Is has been already extended and I believe till end 2022. So license is the least of possible issues.
A new batch at mirco has already been ordered or is about to be ordered. Barry is well aware of the issues JJP is having and this has been a topic of discussion between DP and Mirco. In order to ramp up production and overcome the issues every supply chain is experiencing now DP is and has been ordering a shitload of parts in order to stabilize production. Playfields are a part of that.
I know of zero issues with the old playfields.

Agree, Barry should order those playfields as soon as possible and let them sit around for 6+ months so they harden up.

We do not want Mirco/JJP playfield issues for the Dude!

Rensh - have Barry look into the new Alien pinball playfield manufacturer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1046-buthamburg

#2231 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

And if new buyers dry up, that effectively shuts down all hope of further EA's getting games. They seem to me moving forward ok here...slowly...very slowly...but people have gotten their EA games. As more used games change hands, that also scratches the itch for potential new buyers who are now out of the market for a new one so the pace at which new games are built is critical to fulfilling EA orders.
DP knows right this very moment how many orders are in so by the same accounting, they know exactly how many more EA games they can provide as a result. Has anyone ever asked if the current backlog of game orders for new buyers is sufficient to cover all of the EA games at the ratio they are currently producing them (1 EA : 4 NIB buyers).
DP could have other revenue streams too - ALOT of current owners will want the lighted apron. How about a DP authentic topper? We all see the ridiculous topper insanity going on. They could sell under cabinet / back cabinet light kits, official side art blades, etc. They are leaving a lot on the table...they need to expand their offerings.

Agree - if DP could push these out the door they would cash in. If I was an EA I would worry that the new orders run out later this year and there is no money to supplement EAs. The drum beat will get louder as the orders slow in TBL. But for now orders are good I hear.

The EA ratio you mention is what I heard however I would want to know if they are close to following that if I was an EA.

The topper, etc are great revenue streams however I think they don’t have the staff to pull off the extras. Maybe down the road.

Bottom line I wish they could pump these out like a Stern game.

#2232 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So ordering a new game in theory helps the early achievers get their games?

Yes. No new game orders = no cash for DP = EA games don't ever get made

#2233 2 years ago

Yes. No new game orders = no cash for DP = EA games don't ever get made

Well here's to hoping it all works out. Most appealing game for me currently, and excited to get some serious time on this one!!

#2234 2 years ago

Yikes. Mirco makes them? I've been thinks very hard about ordering one, not so sure if that's the case. GnR is a disaster and I'm stuck with a CE and bad Mirco PF

#2235 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Yikes. Mirco makes them? I've been thinks very hard about ordering one, not so sure if that's the case. GnR is a disaster and I'm stuck with a CE and bad Mirco PF

Sorry to read that.

Till now zero issues have been reported but DP is still running old mirco playfields.

If you put yourself on the list now still plenty of time to see how the new batch turns out. DP will test and not over torque them as Mirco is claiming to be the cause of the issues for what’s it worth.

#2236 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

I haven't heard of any playfield issues with TBL.

#2237 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

I would definitely get in the list now and see how things work out, the game is phenomenal!

I haven't heard of any playfield issues with TBL.

There are zero playfield issues with TBL that I am aware of, my play field is flawless!

#2238 2 years ago

Does anyone know how long the current wait is for this game? I don’t have a deposit placed yet but I am considering it

#2239 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Does anyone know how long the current wait is for this game? I don’t have a deposit placed yet but I am considering it

Was told around 9 - 10 months by Melissa when I ordered...

#2240 2 years ago

The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now. Grab some popcorn dudes.

#2241 2 years ago

I reached out to Barry a couple of days ago, and he said they are getting new playfields from Mirco soon, and plan to test them "extensively" before using them. The old ones are perfect from my experience, so I hope Mirco gets it together on this. This is concerning, but it is such a great game, I'm staying in line. One of the best games that I've owned. I only sold to get a newer run with some improvements, which may have been a mistake if Mirco uses the same process as GnR, Wonka, POTC, etc... Also, I put in a plug for Bader in Illinois, as well as Buthamburg in Germany.

#2242 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

I would expect anything between 8 and 18 months, with 10-14 being around the timeframe for most people.

I hope they are able to ramp up production soon. They are sitting on a literal gold mine with no end in sight.

#2243 2 years ago

I know it's probably a long shot, but is anyone interested in a trade for a Mandalorian LE?

It's fully paid for, and depending on the timing, it could ship straight to you.

I could do the driving and pick up the TBL. I'm looking for one from the more recent production run.

If interested, please pm me and we could talk about the details.

#2244 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I know it's probably a long shot, but is anyone interested in a trade for a Mandalorian LE?
It's fully paid for, and depending on the timing, it could ship straight to you.
I could do the driving and pick up the TBL. I'm looking for one from the more recent production run.
If interested, please pm me and we could talk about the details.

Trade plus how much cash?

#2245 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Trade plus how much cash?

Not really sure, but I'm open to having a discussion about it if someone is interested.

#2246 2 years ago

Honestly I couldn’t imagine ever selling my TBL! The only game that might ever tempt me to trade or sell it for would be BBB.

#2247 2 years ago

Honestly I couldn’t imagine ever selling my TBL! The only game that might ever tempt me to trade or sell it for would be BBB.

I wouldn't trade my TBL for a BBB. Big Bang Bar is ok, but its only value is that it's super rare. TBL is way more fun to actually play

~~
Monetarily assuming that deal would certainly be a TBL + cash if anyone did offer you their BBB. No one would do a straight up trade between the two.

#2248 2 years ago

I have officially joined the group. I remember reading something about people having static in the right speaker. I also have that. What was the solution to fix that?

196499499_10220528911954370_4258966790812360537_n (resized).jpg196499499_10220528911954370_4258966790812360537_n (resized).jpg
#2249 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have officially joined the group. I remember reading something about people having static in the right speaker. I also have that. What was the solution to fix that?
[quoted image]

Congrats!

#2250 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

[quoted image]

I’m not sure if your son will hear the static, but will hear enough from the call outs to grow up real quick

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.50
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,327 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/45?hl=drbernd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.