flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 146.
#2351 2 years ago

Any advice on adjusting the left loop metal guide to avoid so many SDTMs from Rug Skillshot and/or during the rug mode that opens the left gate when you hit the right loop? I found a couple posts where someone shaved down / "flattened" the side of the post rubber that touches the end of the metal then another where someone said they "bent" the metal guide slightly. But I'm not sure the expected behavior i.e. if its supposed to funnel to the left or right flipper. Mine when it doesn't drain will catch the very tip of the left flipper. I do have the game leveled to 6.5 and L/R level seems solid. I was looking for an adjustment on the underside instead of going and bending the metal but either it's hidden under one of the PCBs or doesn't exist. Appreciate any advice!

#2352 2 years ago

Apron, looks awesome.

20210710_184158 (resized).jpg20210710_184158 (resized).jpg
#2353 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Apron, looks awesome.
[quoted image]

Looks amazing!!!

#2354 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Apron, looks awesome.
[quoted image]

Looks amazing!!!

Patiently waiting for my game…..Melissa said she could add the apron to my order….

#2355 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Apron, looks awesome.
[quoted image]

I saw a video and I had to ordered it too. Looks Great man, Congrats!

#2356 2 years ago

Anyone know a source that has chrome rails and lockdown bar in stock right now?

#2357 2 years ago

Chris Royalty might

#2358 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Chris Royalty might

He out of stock, sounds like COVID has caused some vendor issues. :-/

#2359 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone know a source that has chrome rails and lockdown bar in stock right now?

Lockbars are one of the most difficult parts to get for DP talking about vendor problems.

It’s official not chrome by the way but high polished nowadays. Very very difficult to see the difference between them by the way.

#2360 2 years ago

Questions to owners... Is that right ramp a smooth shot, or is it bricky? I have an R&M, and the left ramp is just a pain. I can live with having one game like that, but definitely not two.

Also, do the upper and lower playfields get old quick? I'm not a fan of most secondary pfs personally. Not a fan of the upper pf on GoT, the lower on Munsters and ACDC, etc...

And finally, Rensh do you happen to know if they're going to put a final wizard mode in the game and make it reachable to reasonably skilled players?

Thanks all

#2361 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Questions to owners... Is that right ramp a smooth shot, or is it bricky? I have an R&M, and the left ramp is just a pain. I can live with having one game like that, but definitely not two.
Also, do the upper and lower playfields get old quick? I'm not a fan of most secondary pfs personally. Not a fan of the upper pf on GoT, the lower on Munsters and ACDC, etc...
And finally, Rensh do you happen to know if they're going to put a final wizard mode in the game and make it reachable to reasonably skilled players?
Thanks all

The right ramp is for sure doable but I prefer to shoot it on the fly as from a cradled flipper the ball has difficulty to reach the end of the ramp.

The upper playfield had last ability for sure and incorporates many functions. Bowling alley is a great toy and really belongs in a Lebowski pinball but I can understand if people don’t see lastability in it.

Than the final wizzard. For sure it will be programmed but telling for a non existing wizzard if it is obtainable yes or no?
Let’s say that you need to light up 5 inserts and I only got to 3 yet. But I am not really focusing on this. In any case, the difficulty is programmable so you can always adjust this to you liking.

I hope this helps you in your choice.

#2362 2 years ago

These are going in on my Lebowski. Can you guys share your mods? I am also making a coffee container and I am thinking I will do the wireform set in copper.
(The In n Out sign is free in Thingiverse, I am just not very good painting. ).

20210713_104637 (resized).jpg20210713_104637 (resized).jpg
#2363 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

These are going in on my Lebowski. Can you guys share your mods? I am also making a coffee container and I am thinking I will do the wireform set in copper.
[quoted image]

Get the Doobie mod!

#2364 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

[quoted image]

Where did you get the pins and where will they go in the game?

#2365 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I snagged a pre-order as well. The detail looks awesome. Too bad the rug stand is missing a piss stain though!

So awesome! Thanks for sharing! Pre-ordered...

#2366 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

There are plenty found on Ali expres as a keychain. Personally I don’t think they look OK in the TBL but that’s personal taste. And you get a bowling ball to

https://a.aliexpress.com/_vUzOGt

#2367 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Amazon, just type Mini Bowling Key Chain. They came in a pack for 8.99

513hicecr+L._AC_SL1000_ (resized).jpg513hicecr+L._AC_SL1000_ (resized).jpg
#2368 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

There are plenty found on Ali expres as a keychain. Personally I don’t think they look OK in the TBL but that’s personal taste. And you get a bowling ball to
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vUzOGt

The pins are too big and don't really think they'll look good in it. I will only be using the bowling balls.

#2369 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

[quoted image]

Plenty of great TBL mods (qty 9 and 3 more being worked on!) here including the Doobie mod!

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I am selling a number of mods for TBL. 1. Doobie (Joint) Mod: $45 2. Decal stickers: $45 3. Left ramp clip: $15 (this one is a must install in my experience) 4. Spare back...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 13195 times

PS - my favorite mod is the lighted Apron by DP! Should be standard on the game - well integrated.

#2370 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:Plenty of great TBL mods (qty 9 and 3 more being worked on!) here including the Doobie mod!

PS - my favorite mod is the lighted Apron by DP! Should be standard on the game - well integrated.

Ok, Awesome, I will probably get the target decals from you the first week of August. I also ordered the lighted Apron. it looks amazing.

#2371 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Amazon, just type Mini Bowling Key Chain. They came in a pack for 8.99
[quoted image]

Bought the same package.

#2372 2 years ago

Any one needs lighted DP apron
Send me pm

Added over 3 years ago:

and its Sold !

#2373 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Bought the same package.

as did I when I got the game. Pins and the balls look great on it.

#2375 2 years ago

Starry Lit has arrived! Looks good! Thanks dudes! Thought this was lost for awhile!

BFE0237F-1669-4C3B-BA8E-B2D904031941 (resized).jpegBFE0237F-1669-4C3B-BA8E-B2D904031941 (resized).jpeg
#2376 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Starry Lit has arrived! Looks good! Thanks dudes! Thought this was lost for awhile!
[quoted image]

Dude!

#2377 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

[quoted image]

Man does that look great!!! ( can't help but get excited to see my game sometime in the future!!)

( huge fan of aprons that compliment the game.. )

#2378 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Man does that look great!!! ( can't help but get excited to see my game sometime in the future!!)
( huge fan of aprons that compliment the game.. )

It really does tie the game together. Honestly the box looked like it went to Iraq and back I think I ordered it in April. I just received it the second week of July but well worth the wait and thanks to Rensh and Barry at Dutch, they have always been very responsive and helpful.

#2379 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

It really does tie the game together. Honestly the box looked like it went to Iraq and back I think I ordered it in April. I just received it the second week of July but well worth the wait and thanks to Rensh and Barry at Dutch, they have always been very responsive and helpful.

Great to hear, and very much looking forward to being a part of this community, eventually getting my game w apron ( I've only had deposit in for a few months so guessing in '22 sometime..I'm patient)...

#2380 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

[quoted image]

That a beautiful thing. I also ordered.

#2381 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

[quoted image]

Where did the mod for your lock down bar come from? Lol my box also we beat to heck.

#2382 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Where did the mod for your lock down bar come from? Lol my box also we beat to heck.

Cointaker sells these. Mistitled as a "lockdown bar" as it's just the decorative add-on.

https://cointaker.com/products/tbl-lockdown-bar

#2383 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

The pins are too big and don't really think they'll look good in it. I will only be using the bowling balls.

You are wrong, they fit well on top of the airball plastic in front of the lock.

#2384 2 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

You are wrong, they fit well on top of the airball plastic in front of the lock.

I agree. I used glue to hold them together and 3m double sided tape. I think it fits in nice. Works great for a keychain too.

16266572410065880498883120468959 (resized).jpg16266572410065880498883120468959 (resized).jpg16266573306101578661460794081266 (resized).jpg16266573306101578661460794081266 (resized).jpg
#2385 2 years ago

Does anyone know if EAs are getting any of the machines being released?

Just curious.

#2386 2 years ago

Quoted from waynetrane:You are wrong, they fit well on top of the airball plastic in front of the lock.

"That's like your opinion" They are too big in my opinion. They fit, yes, but they look too big for my taste. Too big, makes them look cheap.

#2387 2 years ago

Honestly it’s expensive, really in the large scope of life not worth it. I got it anyhow and I’m glad I got it. Really makes you feel like you still have the most gorgeous pinball ever designed. It gave me a new reason to smile when I play the game.

60EBC63A-8066-40D4-BC9E-B674C4B24E27 (resized).jpeg60EBC63A-8066-40D4-BC9E-B674C4B24E27 (resized).jpeg7B751EE9-84F5-4377-8CE4-902D75A85D4E (resized).jpeg7B751EE9-84F5-4377-8CE4-902D75A85D4E (resized).jpegFB5BBCC5-88A4-45DF-A8D3-34CA21600CDD (resized).jpegFB5BBCC5-88A4-45DF-A8D3-34CA21600CDD (resized).jpeg
#2388 2 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Honestly it’s expensive, really in the large scope of life not worth it. I got it anyhow and I’m glad I got it. Really makes you feel like you still have the most gorgeous pinball ever designed. It gave me a new reason to smile when I play the game.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gorgeous Apron!!

#2389 2 years ago

Any word from DP on how to get some plastics that don't disintegrate on touch? My machine looks like it has been through a war and it only has a handful of games on it.

#2390 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Does anyone know if EAs are getting any of the machines being released?
Just curious.

According to Rens's update on the private EA thread, TBL production has been slow for the last couple of months or so due to DP waiting on various parts. No EA games have apparently been produced during this time, but EA games production is expected to start again in Sept.

#2391 2 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Any word from DP on how to get some plastics that don't disintegrate on touch? My machine looks like it has been through a war and it only has a handful of games on it.

Hmm. Let me make a wild guess. Contact DP perhaps . Sent an email to [email protected].

Include some pictures as I am curious to see a TBL which has gone to war and TBL serialno . Oh, and full adress for shipping costs.

#2392 2 years ago

I bought an lit apron from someone that sold their game and never installed. Are installation instructions posted somewhere?

Thanks

#2393 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I bought an lit apron from someone that sold their game and never installed. Are installation instructions posted somewhere?
Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk1v19nh80ic1hz/EA%20Apron%20Installation.pdf?dl=0

#2395 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Hmm. Let me make a wild guess. Contact DP perhaps . Sent an email to [email protected].
Include some pictures as I am curious to see a TBL which has gone to war and TBL serialno . Oh, and full adress for shipping costs.

Thanks, I have sent email.

#2396 2 years ago

Anyone else getting feedback or a high pitch buzz from their lit apron?

Thanks

#2397 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Anyone else getting feedback or a high pitch buzz from their lit apron?
Thanks

Nope. It’s only leds and some fets I think so how that could cause a high pitch buzz?

#2398 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Nope. It’s only leds and some fets I think so how that could cause a high pitch buzz?

I don't know, but it is. I am getting some feedback from something. I installed exactly per the instructions. I didn't have this buzzing prior to installing the apron.

#2399 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I don't know, but it is. I am getting some feedback from something. I installed exactly per the instructions. I didn't have this buzzing prior to installing the apron.

Assuming when you hear the
Buzzing noise you unplug the Apron
And the noise goes away?

#2400 2 years ago

What songs from the movie are in the game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.