IMG_7809 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7810 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7807 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7787 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashburn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2901 6 years ago

Just got my SW Premium on Friday as well. I'm wondering, what is the strategy behind turning off the shot multiplier with the lockdown bar button? Is it simply that the multiplier only lasts a certain amount of time? I didn't see a countdown.

1 week later
#3079 6 years ago

Just put in a Shaker in this and Aerosmith. Has anyone noticed that the Shaker seems weak in SW? Even in the test menu, it's noticeably weaker compared to Aerosmith.

3 weeks later
#3323 6 years ago

lol it keeps getting funnier. I went to his page to check his reviews, and see if there was a way to leave a note to make sure I never buy one of his products, and I saw that I left a review for him previously. However it was just when I sold him my Rollergames, not for one of his actual products.

1 week later
#3463 6 years ago

I'm planning on doing a white metallic powdercoat on the trim for my SW Premium. Going for a Stormtrooper look to tie in with the dark side theme. I think it'll look cool and different.

2 weeks later
#3697 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looks great on the pro....I have the premium....looks like its between storm trooper white, Blue, or black with white specs.....

I'm going to do a metallic white on my Premium once I get some extra hinges and extended side rails.

1 week later
#3806 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

This is the only after market rubber I'll use now. Comes in cool colors, doesn't wear, cleans up nicely, and most importantly, plays just like real rubber... plus Terry is a great guy to buy from.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4014

I'll second this. I've tried them all, these play the closest to red rubber as they get. Titans are a close-ish second. Super Bands are trash.

2 weeks later
#4062 6 years ago

So, I finally destroyed the Death Star yesterday (in Endor MB). It was pretty epic, but I'm wondering, after I did so the Death Star stayed partially open (maybe half an inch) and lit. Is that normal? It seems like at some point (maybe after the MB or after my ball), it closed back up completely.

#4066 6 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

You can double check if it seems weird in “Game specific tests.” The Death Star exploding is one of the options.

Cool, thanks. I'll try that when I get home. It was pretty cool, but it just seemed weird to stay open half an inch for the remainder of the MB.

1 week later
#4161 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

What’s the strategy for how do you complete outlanes 3x each? Do it during some other Multiball? During ball save?

Simplest/safest way is just to make 12 ramp shots.

2 weeks later
#4292 6 years ago

Stern just confirmed on their Instagram that a code update will be out for May 4th, like many suspected. Can't wait! Maybe it'll be more substantial than a lot of us thought.

#4304 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Guys and gals, I want new code and the topper on May 4th as much as ANYONE, but I don't read that instagram post to say that. It is just talking about May 4th coming... I hope I am wrong!

I'd agree, except for the fact that there was supposed to be a code update last month, so we know one is coming soon.

#4308 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

We don't know. We assume. ASS-U-ME.

No need to be a dick...

From the April State of the Union:
"Star Wars – We have yet another code update coming this month."
http://www.sternpinball.com/community/stern-of-the-union-address-april-2018

#4378 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

So this is what it is like to hope to get code and be dissapointed... huh.

Seriously. Sorry for getting people hopes up.

#4390 6 years ago

Has anyone made any custom cards yet? I searched a bit but didn't find anything.

#4396 6 years ago

Thanks guys for pointing me towards some cards!

2 weeks later
#4672 5 years ago

Mirrors fit fine in my SW Premium. I bought Cointakers. There just seems to be some variation on cabinet width causing issues for some people. I highly doubt there's any correlation between Premium, LE, and Pro models.

1 week later
#4817 5 years ago

I think I'm on the verge of selling my Star Wars Premium. I love everything about it, except for the ball launch. I hate the fact that at ball launch I have absolutely no control, it ricochet's off of so much shit, there is zero ball control. Often I'll have it go straight down the left or right drain (I've literally had it do the left outlane and then the right outlane on the ball save launch). The other times, it bounces back and forth from the slings a million times before finally settling down and I'm able to actually take control of the ball.

#4819 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sell it and pick up a pro that doesn't suffer from all that crap. But yeah I've heard it's pretty damn annoying.

Why would the Pro not suffer from the same thing? The geometry is exactly the same?

#4822 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Tried adjusting the shooter lane exit guide? Even a tiny movement there can change the plunge a ton

Yeah... but the ball launch is so random, I don't know what I could do to fix it. I'll literally have go anywhere between bouncing off the 3 bank and straight into the left outlane, or bouncing above the drop targets and drain to the right outlane.

#4824 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

The pro has a stand-up post just below the drop targets - that seems to make a pretty big difference.

Oh, that's interesting. I don't think I'd want to play the game without the Hyperloop and Death Star shot though.

#4830 5 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Try to adjust the shooter lane exit guide, that can change a lot the ball behavior.
I'm litterally in love with my premium since i adjust all the small grips on it.

How should I adjust it if my ball launches go anywhere from the left outlane to right outlane? It just seems too damn random in strength/trajectory.

#4855 5 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

I adjust it to hit the right target on the 3 bank. It's very rare that way for the ball to reach the outlanes.

Maybe my launcher is just f'ed but I don't ever have it consistently hit any of the three bank targets. Like I said, it's too random as to what it hits.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Belle River, ON
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashburn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=flashburn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.