• Pro 133 votes
    27%
  • Premium 200 votes
    41%
  • LE 151 votes
    31%

(484 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,333 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15862287141514596910128509033772 (resized).jpg
15862285704435191586748251977982 (resized).jpg
locations.JPG
screen.JPG
image (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200402-181102_Photos.jpg
91811174_600444444156733_4430814212469555200_n (resized).jpg
sneak.JPG
image (resized).jpg
20200328_221834 (resized).jpg
20200326_205333209_iOS (resized).jpg
4F3ECC38-F143-4686-83AB-9A405B600707 (resized).jpeg
FAF589FB-9ACC-4EEF-ABDC-4470404396BE (resized).jpeg
Header (resized).png
IMG_0107 (resized).jpg
55F40A81-A368-4201-9DB7-A8E41C777B25 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8687 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 174.
#4151 1 year ago
Quoted from monte_:

How can you adjust flipper strength on the machine? What settings do i go to?

Standard adjustments>coil power. The adjustment affects all coils. There is no adjustment just for the flippers.

#4152 1 year ago

news for udpate ?

#4153 1 year ago

I came real close to giving up on this game
I had a trade lined up for a twilight zone and I held on to it
I am so glad I did
The character options that give you different missions in each section started clicking for me
Choosing Luke in tattoine not my strong suit so I go with Leia there
Really cool
Awesome game

#4154 1 year ago

13 days (or less) until a code update. Expectations are low for the update, but hopefully there will be a little positive surprise.

#4155 1 year ago

I hope there’s a hyperloop diverter adjustment in the code update

#4156 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I hope there’s a hyperloop diverter adjustment in the code update

Amen...

#4157 1 year ago

How to you get HYPERSPACE multiball? Just curious, ive heard of it but never seen it.

#4158 1 year ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

How to you get HYPERSPACE multiball? Just curious, ive heard of it but never seen it.

Keep shooting that hyperspace fork ramp and you'll get there. It's awesome

#4159 1 year ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Completing 4 bottom lanes 3x will light right ramp and left orbit yellow. Shoot yellow shot to start hurry-up at Death Star. Collect two hurry-ups to start MB

#4160 1 year ago

What’s the strategy for how do you complete outlanes 3x each? Do it during some other Multiball? During ball save?

#4161 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

What’s the strategy for how do you complete outlanes 3x each? Do it during some other Multiball? During ball save?

Simplest/safest way is just to make 12 ramp shots.

#4162 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Technically a mode like Endor II would help, but I just don't consciously go for Hyperspace MB at all. If you just watch your lanes to make sure you get the right ones, you'll light another hurry up fast enough.

#4163 1 year ago

What works for me is hitting the right ramp or left orbit at the start of the game which starts the Hyperspace hurry up. Shoot the hurry up. On the next ball, select hyperspace Hurryup (Han or Luke). Hit the hurry up again. One more time will give you the Hyperspace multiball opportunity.

#4164 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Completing 4 bottom lanes 3x will light right ramp and left orbit yellow. Shoot yellow shot to start hurry-up at Death Star. Collect two hurry-ups to start MB

Thanks!!!

#4165 1 year ago

Joiningthe club tomorrow. Now to read 84 pages.

#4166 1 year ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Joiningthe club tomorrow. Now to read 84 pages.

Congrats, and welcome to a wonderful fast experience.

#4167 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Congrats, and welcome to a wonderful fast experience.

The game is a wonderful fast experience - reading 84 pages of this thread, maybe not so much. But welcome aboard, SW is a blast to play!

#4168 1 year ago

10 days or less until code update.

#4169 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

we have an actual date on this?

#4170 1 year ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

No.

#4171 1 year ago

All the complaining here has been addressed! Coming soon

#4172 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

This assumes that it is released on time. I am gonna wait a couple of weeks after to see how it goes.

#4173 1 year ago

I'm crossing my fingers Stern dumps repeating Light Saber Dual if you already beat it.

#4174 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I'm crossing my fingers Stern dumps repeating Light Saber Dual if you already beat it.

Or at least give us the option to pass it and just take a small amount of points in lieu. I would also like them to do that for the Video mode. The only time I am excited to play that is when I have the multiplier cranked up. It’s not worth playing otherwise

#4175 1 year ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Or at least give us the option to pass it and just take a small amount of points in lieu. I would also like them to do that for the Video mode. The only time I am excited to play that is when I have the multiplier cranked up. It’s not worth playing otherwise

Or even just make it so the other shots aren't locked out when it's lit! I can deal with never shooting the left ramp when not in a mode. Anything except what it currently does!

#4176 1 year ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Wish there were 2 or more different video modes.
Oh and I'm hoping for more character videos at the end of a ball instead of just Yoda EVERY time.

And I know I'm a broken record here...but... where the F is the topper??

#4177 1 year ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Stern's April newsletter said "April". I'm assuming that means the 30th. Of course, they might not deliver at all. I'm being sarcastically optimistic by assuming it will be the last day of the month.

#4178 1 year ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Oh and I'm hoping for more character videos at the end of a ball instead of just Yoda EVERY time.

We saw the cardboard version from the China show. Based on that, it's an RD-D2 Head. Probably beeps; lights up; maybe the head turns. Hopefully does that while the game is actually playing -- unlike GOTG which only lights up during attract mode.

#4179 1 year ago

I would love to get rid of the video mode. At a minimum, just let me skip it for a few points or a hurry up of some sort.

And yeah, where the eff is the topper?

#4180 1 year ago

Video mode needs something else in it that makes it worth playing when you don't have the multiplier up

#4181 1 year ago

A day of firsts for me after owning my premium for about a month I finally got to see the hyperloop work after replacing the node board that drives the fork ramp.Then I got to see my game freeze up and reboot itself in the middle of a customers game.I really hope this game doesn't keep having gremlins,Praying this new software update will get me some trouble free operation for awhile.

#4182 1 year ago

I wouldn’t mind if the multiplier was deactivated completely for video mode, or only multiplied if you get through without hitting an asteroid. That would be cool. Much better than the bonus there is now

#4183 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

A day of firsts for me after owning my premium for about a month I finally got to see the hyperloop work after replacing the node board that drives the fork ramp.Then I got to see my game freeze up and reboot itself in the middle of a customers game.I really hope this game doesn't keep having gremlins,Praying this new software update will get me some trouble free operation for awhile.

Check that the SD card is secure on the motherboard.

#4184 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Go completely through your machine making sure all of the ethernet connectors are tightly seated in their ports

#4185 1 year ago

Same here. There's so many more cool video clips that should be put into the game. Stern likely paid a ton for the license and all the assets, might as well get their money's worth and put more into the game.

#4186 1 year ago

Ok maybe it doesn’t address ALL the complaining lol

#4187 1 year ago

I hope to see more Vader and Emperor clips, chewy in game and some more variety for ball drain clips than just Yoda.

Maybe some tie fighter/ x-wing action scenes and another video mode.

Other than that wishlist I’m happy!

#4188 1 year ago

When the topper comes out it’s going to be sick can’t wait

#4189 1 year ago

I would enjoy a new video mode with a speeder bike going through the forest racing to catch other speeders before they get away, Maybe use the lock bar button for shooting them down. Light saber duel needs to be passable and that would be awesome. Love this game.

#4190 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I would enjoy a new video mode with a speeder bike going through the forest racing to catch other speeders before they get away, Maybe use the lock bar button for shooting them down. Light saber duel needs to be passable and that would be awesome. Love this game.

That sounds like an awesome video mode! Great idea.

#4191 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I would enjoy a new video mode with a speeder bike going through the forest racing to catch other speeders before they get away, Maybe use the lock bar button for shooting them down.

There's a lot of this type of inspiration in the old school C64 and Amiga star wars games.

#4192 1 year ago

Dwight has said there will not be another video mode.

#4193 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Cool. Now some sort of choice to bypass the existing one and all is well.

#4194 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Cool. Now some sort of choice to bypass the existing one and all is well.

And maybe a new more for hoth 1

#4195 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

On which occasion?

#4196 1 year ago
Quoted from Sprudeldudel:

On which occasion?

On one of the dead flip live streams - I believe it was the one with the Premium.

#4197 1 year ago

Don't need another video mode anyway, but like others, I would prefer if the Hoth mode was different than video mode. If having the two be the same was the original intent, I guess I'd be a little surprised. Why duplicate? Seemed like a bit of a cheat by Stern to get code done. Better than missing a mode, but duplicative.

#4198 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Don't need another video mode anyway, but like others, I would prefer if the Hoth mode was different than video mode. If having the two be the same was the original intent, I guess I'd be a little surprised. Why duplicate? Seemed like a bit of a cheat by Stern to get code done. Better than missing a mode, but duplicative.

Agree with this 100%, doesn’t need to be another video mode but something to breakup the repetition is some much needed polish to the code.

I also find the tattooine missions and multiball to be much easier than the others. Not sure how others feel about this but maybe some more code tweaks for that as well.

#4199 1 year ago

I joined the club about 2 weeks ago. I purchased a Premium. It's been a blast. It's a very fast and challenging machine no doubt but the shots are very satisfying when made successfully.

I had an interesting issue early on. After making a right ramp shot, the ball would hit its head (storm trooper style ) on the top rail and about 15% of the time it would get stuck there if it was traveling slowly, right before where the right ramp's rail starts to separate from the hyper space loop rail above it. I moved the rail a few millimeters closer to the right as much as it would allow while still easily dropping the ball into the right in-lane and it has worked perfectly since this change.

I'm quite happy with progress I'm making with completing modes and getting decent scores per sessions here and there, though I very much doubt I'll be completing all the missions in the same game any time soon. My biggest score came from double stacking video mode with Han with a x40 multiplier, that was fun.

After the first week I had enough of the brutal left out-lane , so I lowered the post and since then it's been behaving a lot better.

I did an audit before and after the change:

Before: Balls played: 933, Left Drain: 264, Center Drain: 505, Right Drain: 164
After: Balls played: 433, Left Drain: 90, Center Drain: 243, Right Drain: 100

Since the change, the right has drained more than the left but only slightly. I have the machine on thick carpet (and yes, it's perfectly leveled left to right and at 6.5), so other than a bit of a bump and a nudge I can't really push it around as much as on a smooth surface, so lowering the post has really helped even out the drains; the discrepancy between the left and right drain was huge before the change.

For mods... I'll probably go for the mirror blades first. Also looking for the right under cabinet and backbox lighting, one in which I can turn it on or off and has a decent selection of colours, as I'm sure I'll eventually get sick of just having the same colour all the time.

#4200 1 year ago

Hey guys check out my first unboxing video!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 4,199.00
There are 8687 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside