IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (6 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ll look more in the map but if anyone knows of a spot I can take my teenage kids with to go try out P3 please lmk .I’ll check back .Thanks .

Hey man we will have one at North End Pub hopefully in April or May based on the email I got last week.

1 month later
#1209 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I ordered my P3 November 6, 2021. In the interim, we decided to move close to our family (and grandchildren) in Evansville/Newburgh, Indiana. I was worried about getting the game while still in Virginia. Luckily, the delay was so long that this was not an issue. Then I thought I would not be able to find a house and we would be in an apartment for a year and need the game delivered to a storage unit. Luckily, my wife and I found a beautiful home in Newburgh and should be closing next week and moving in near the end of the month.
I plan to buy all 5 play fields and several of the add on games. Since I sold all 14 of my games in Virginia in anticipation of being in an apartment for a year, this will provide me with the ability to right-size my collection and buy different games than I had for the past few years.
Sarah at MM has been very good to work with and communicate status over the past 6 months. I can't wait for the game to arrive hopefully in June or July or whenever!

Nice, I’m up in Lafayette. Supposed to get mine next month feel free to come and check it out.

1 month later
#1233 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just got production notification, woohoo! Grabbing Al, Heist, and CCR. Ordered back in September so very excited to finally join the club.

Same here GorillaBiscuits ! I was planning on the same playfields but some big life things happened just yesterday so for now sticking with Weird Al and will add others in the coming months.

1 month later
#1297 1 year ago

Looks like my game is shipping out Friday!

#1303 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I also acquired a Lexi and ccr pf recently and really enjoy the Lexi gameplay. Annnnd rhe multiball Lexi game is a fun battle against friends.
I’ll have to spend more time on hoops, but I’m surprised there aren’t more games on the Lexi pf.

I ended up playing Lexi more than anything else at TPF and just added it on to my order!

#1305 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

sweet! what other playfields did you get?

CCr heist Lexi weird Al

#1314 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Go bug turbogfx7

Yaaaa!!! You are stacked. Do you think you ever have the p3 at home or only on route?

I hope they get back to you at some point! So you can release it

If it does poorly on route it will come home. We just moved though so I live even closer to my location and I can now walk there to play it haha.

#1338 1 year ago

Mine arrived in Lafayette, IN today and we have it out on location at North End Pub if anyone wants to come and check it out.

45D5A303-2A05-4FCE-A293-A7C37318A131 (resized).jpeg45D5A303-2A05-4FCE-A293-A7C37318A131 (resized).jpeg
#1349 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Despite what you read/hear online, there are some really smart people at some of the other pinball MFGs. We've had some really good talks over the last couple of years with other MFGs and a couple that went past talks and into working through some of the processes to explore the business case.
Ever since consumer sales overtook location sales, the platform sales model has made more sense than single-themed machines, expanding and selling into an established platform customer base that's itching for more [and relatively inexpensive] content vs trying to find new buyers for every new and expensive single-themed machine. It also makes more sense in manufacturing, managing far less space, material, and staff to build playfield modules versus full machines. Other companies know this. Some ignore the future and hope to profit as much as they can on the shorter-term FOMO craze, and others are looking for ways to continue increasing sales and revenue in a market that will soon start tightening.
At what point other companies add a P3 module to their product lines really comes down to one thing:
When do they think the installed P3 user base is large enough to get them a justifiable ROI? With the success of WAMONH and projected sales from what we have in the pipeline, this time isn't too far away. We just have to solve our slow manufacturing ramp, and the business case makes itself.
rosh was right about one thing, WAMONH brought us through the tipping point.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Awesome news, and can’t wait to get more time on my new machine!

75BC9BF2-D69C-4BDF-A68C-42E5DBCC0B82 (resized).jpeg75BC9BF2-D69C-4BDF-A68C-42E5DBCC0B82 (resized).jpeg
#1367 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Interested in getting in line for a P3. Is there a reason to go through distribution as opposed to buying direct? If so, who would you recommend? I also remember in the past there were promotions for getting multiple playfields. Does that still exist?
Played Weird Al last night and I’m more than impressed. It’s incredibly exciting what’s possible with this platform and think I’m ready to get in line.
Base game plus Weird Al + Heist + CCR? I’d like to get at least three games with the base unit at purchase. Are those the best to start with?

Glad you enjoyed it!

#1400 1 year ago

My machine is on location and on Wednesday nights we put a lot of our games on FREE PLAY. With the obviously large cost of the P3 I can't really afford to do that with this specific machine so what I decided to do is run the mini games on Wednesday nights. Last night was the first time we tried it and we used Barnyard at $.50 for 90 seconds of animal bashing fun. The reports I got back from the place were that people enjoyed it, next week we are going to give Shoot and Scoot a try.

Personally I'm really enjoying the machine, and the feedback from my casual playing customers has been more positive than I anticipated based on years of feedback towards P3 that it isn't "real pinball" from a lot of the hardcore pinball enthusiasts. It finished the month of July as my 3rd highest earning game trailing the leader by only $3. That was with the P3 only being on location for roughly 5 days of July. I know it is the hot new thing, but even my other hot new things in the past haven't earned that well.

Anyway for any of those looking to put their machine in public I just wanted to share my experience so far. Also for any minor issues I have had the P3/Multimorphic team has been excellent in communication and service.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1402 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You are a hero putting that on route for everyone to play! I can't wait to see what feed back is like when you get new modules for everyone to try!

They were paid in full today so hopefully arrive soonish.

1 week later
#1453 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

We are excited to get ours and let the public experience the Multimorphic wonderland at RPM!
Starting with Weird Al base model and will also be adding Cosmic Cart w/Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Of COURSE Ranger in the Ruins too...

Mine just finished week 3 on location and it is getting a lot of play.

#1462 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I can’t figure out how to get the flipper to be together when flipped,I would like to try it?

Setting under switches.

3 weeks later
#1542 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Initial observations: (I’m sure you all know but from a new person maybe it will help others.)
1. There should be a minimum height to own the game. I’m 5’7” and struggling to lift the playfield over the sides. Maybe it will come with practice. (I do work out.)
2. The ball was coming out of the trough on the left and bouncing and not close to top flipper. Picture with red lights show I reinserted the playfield with the metal guide behind the flap. I took out the playfield a second time. (Good practice) and lined up the guide correctly as shown in the picture with game off.
3. The leftmost connector under that black box in the back was a pain to take out. I thought I’d break the wires but it finally came out.
4. Using two buttons for the flippers on each side will take getting used to. I like the advantage of the top flipper not getting in the way of shots from the bottom flipper.
5. When I first played a game, the ball went down to the trough and the game went into ball search mode. Took 5 minutes of searching and another ball entered the playfield from the left. I sent it down a hole and it got lost. I took out the playfield for the first time and ensured all connectors in and nothing disconnected. I played a few games and so far so good.
6. As Jvspin says above, the core artwork looks good with Weird Al so I think this will be sufficient.
7. I used light blue pincab leg protectors (I didn’t have black) and they seem to fit well as well.
8. Sitting here listening to attract mode and the subwoofer that comes with it sounds amazing. (My Gameroom is 20’ x 13”.)
9. The upper flippers are lower down then I think and I flip too soon. I’ll get used to the location.
10. The magnet on the right ramp is cool to actually give the ball the speed it need to get all the way up.
11. Now I will start to pay attention to the game and enjoy it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

HAha dude exact same! 5'7" and I couldn't get it out without standing on a stool. I've since figured it out bet and I can get them out just standing now but yeah Weird Al is very heavy. Glad to know there are at least 3 of these in Indiana now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

11,500 (OBO)
11,999 (OBO)
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.