FDEC8702-526F-4B5E-B2E3-5889B9F39B54 (resized).jpeg
BD7EFB56-95A7-41D8-9E0C-D3F51EA3E9E7 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 73.
#1202 2 years ago

There are no unboxings yet. Only one that we heard about in that thread is the game that went to the distributor that provided the raffle games.

#1203 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There are no unboxings yet. Only one that we heard about in that thread is the game that went to the distributor that provided the raffle games.

Who owns the one that I posted the photo of?

#1204 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Who owns the one that I posted the photo of?

Fliptronic on Twitch. They are involved somehow with Multimorphic. She was the girl playing the game in the original release video. They took home one of the demo games from TPF. IIRC they have a loaner cab but the module is theirs.

There have been no reports yet of regular customers getting their Weird Al game or module.

#1205 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Fliptronic on Twitch. They are involved somehow with Multimorphic. She was the girl playing the game in the original release video. They took home one of the demo games from TPF. IIRC they have a loaner cab but the module is theirs.

More accurately, they had the oldest outstanding order and allowed us to use their machine at TPF. It's a full production machine (we had loaned them an old machine so they could stream it before). Technically theirs is the first [new] full production machine we built, but it's the 2nd one to get to its owner. The other owner *did* share unboxing pics, I think in the WAMONH thread?

Shipments will continue to ramp up over time... as more parts get here and as we continue building our staff and efficiencies.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

PXL_20220419_234221972 (resized).jpgPXL_20220419_234221972 (resized).jpgPXL_20220419_234300559 (resized).jpgPXL_20220419_234300559 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_154344050 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_154344050 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_154435541 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_154435541 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_154521230 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_154521230 (resized).jpg
#1206 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

More accurately, they had the oldest outstanding order and allowed us to use their machine at TPF. It's a full production machine (we had loaned them an old machine so they could stream it before). Technically theirs is the first [new] full production machine we built, but it's the 2nd one to get to its owner. The other owner *did* share unboxing pics, I think in the WAMONH thread?
Shipments will continue to ramp up over time... as more parts get here and as we continue building our staff and efficiencies.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome freakin pics there Gerry! Love the engineering behind the platform. Reminds me of work (Aviation)

Made my day

Oh and thanks for the correction

Now get back to work making more!! lol.

#1207 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There have been no reports yet of regular customers getting their Weird Al game or module.

Oh duh! I should have known that, talked to him a bunch at TPF

1 week later
#1208 1 year ago

I ordered my P3 November 6, 2021. In the interim, we decided to move close to our family (and grandchildren) in Evansville/Newburgh, Indiana. I was worried about getting the game while still in Virginia. Luckily, the delay was so long that this was not an issue. Then I thought I would not be able to find a house and we would be in an apartment for a year and need the game delivered to a storage unit. Luckily, my wife and I found a beautiful home in Newburgh and should be closing next week and moving in near the end of the month.

I plan to buy all 5 play fields and several of the add on games. Since I sold all 14 of my games in Virginia in anticipation of being in an apartment for a year, this will provide me with the ability to right-size my collection and buy different games than I had for the past few years.

Sarah at MM has been very good to work with and communicate status over the past 6 months. I can't wait for the game to arrive hopefully in June or July or whenever!

#1209 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I ordered my P3 November 6, 2021. In the interim, we decided to move close to our family (and grandchildren) in Evansville/Newburgh, Indiana. I was worried about getting the game while still in Virginia. Luckily, the delay was so long that this was not an issue. Then I thought I would not be able to find a house and we would be in an apartment for a year and need the game delivered to a storage unit. Luckily, my wife and I found a beautiful home in Newburgh and should be closing next week and moving in near the end of the month.
I plan to buy all 5 play fields and several of the add on games. Since I sold all 14 of my games in Virginia in anticipation of being in an apartment for a year, this will provide me with the ability to right-size my collection and buy different games than I had for the past few years.
Sarah at MM has been very good to work with and communicate status over the past 6 months. I can't wait for the game to arrive hopefully in June or July or whenever!

Nice, I’m up in Lafayette. Supposed to get mine next month feel free to come and check it out.

#1210 1 year ago

Just played ROCs for the first time with the Heist module. I didn’t realize the third flipper would work, but I really liked having it.

#1211 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Just played ROCs for the first time with the Heist module. I didn’t realize the third flipper would work, but I really liked having it.

Is that new? I could have sworn I'd tried that before and it didn't work. Maybe I didn't have the Heist playfield in

#1212 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Is that new? I could have sworn I'd tried that before and it didn't work. Maybe I didn't have the Heist playfield in

Yeah it only works when you have Heist in.

#1213 1 year ago

What does the upper flipper do in rocs? I thought the walls were up the whole time

#1214 1 year ago

You can use it to redirect the ball over ROCs or dunk it into the open scoops at the end of a round if it's up by that flipper.

#1215 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

You can use it to redirect the ball over ROCs or dunk it into the open scoops at the end of a round if it's up by that flipper.

like you just did minutes ago in your stream!

#1218 1 year ago

Ohhh dang I forgot the upper flipper was below the wall.

#1219 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I just got ROCs a few weeks ago finally! It's so much fun, and the music is fantastic too!

3 weeks later
#1220 1 year ago

I just received the following email from Multimorphic.

Thank you once again for your recent order. In addition to the shipping estimate we provided at the time of your order, we'll continue sending periodic updates about our manufacturing progress. Also feel free to contact us at any time by emailing [email protected].

With help from some of our customers and distributors, P3s have been available for play at a number of recent pinball shows in the US, and we're looking forward to shipping units overseas so that pinball fans everywhere can enjoy Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity (WAMONH) and the rest of the P3 game library.

Our primary focuses right now are growing our manufacturing team so we can increase production throughput, addressing any issues discovered in early shipments, and continuing to enhance the WAMONH software. While we're in good shape with parts inventory and managing the supply chain, we need to scale up faster in order to keep pace with our estimated ship dates. We're currently a couple of weeks behind with shipments of both machines and standalone playfields, but we hope to catch up to our estimates in the coming weeks.

We and 3rd-party P3 developers have recently released updates to nearly the entire P3 game library to add in support for the flipper upgrade kit and the motorized wall/scoop assembly, among other enhancements. If you already have a P3 and it's connected to the internet, you can read the release notes and update your games via Wi-Fi. Otherwise, just log into your account at https://www.multimorphic.com to download and install via USB.

The Multimorphic development team is working on a software update for Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity that will introduce the You Make Me mini-wizard mode, an enhanced UHF multiball, and a special Drink From The Firehose challenge. We've also made a number of minor changes and improvements based on feedback from early customers and players at shows, and we've added even more quotes from Weird Al (now over 2500).

We know you're all eager to get your games. We're eager them get them to you. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions..

#1221 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I just received the following email from Multimorphic.
Thank you once again for your recent order. In addition to the shipping estimate we provided at the time of your order, we'll continue sending periodic updates about our manufacturing progress. Also feel free to contact us at any time by emailing [email protected].
With help from some of our customers and distributors, P3s have been available for play at a number of recent pinball shows in the US, and we're looking forward to shipping units overseas so that pinball fans everywhere can enjoy Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity (WAMONH) and the rest of the P3 game library.
Our primary focuses right now are growing our manufacturing team so we can increase production throughput, addressing any issues discovered in early shipments, and continuing to enhance the WAMONH software. While we're in good shape with parts inventory and managing the supply chain, we need to scale up faster in order to keep pace with our estimated ship dates. We're currently a couple of weeks behind with shipments of both machines and standalone playfields, but we hope to catch up to our estimates in the coming weeks.
We and 3rd-party P3 developers have recently released updates to nearly the entire P3 game library to add in support for the flipper upgrade kit and the motorized wall/scoop assembly, among other enhancements. If you already have a P3 and it's connected to the internet, you can read the release notes and update your games via Wi-Fi. Otherwise, just log into your account at https://www.multimorphic.com to download and install via USB.
The Multimorphic development team is working on a software update for Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity that will introduce the You Make Me mini-wizard mode, an enhanced UHF multiball, and a special Drink From The Firehose challenge. We've also made a number of minor changes and improvements based on feedback from early customers and players at shows, and we've added even more quotes from Weird Al (now over 2500).
We know you're all eager to get your games. We're eager them get them to you. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions..

They've released a TON of updates recently, and the team isn't huge. They are great guys who are proving over and over again that they deliver. I still wouldn't mind getting my Weird Al as soon as possible!! LOL

2 weeks later
#1222 1 year ago

Finally got to play Weird Al yesterday, and in a home environment. Totally blown away by how fun it was. Shots feel great, and there is so much to do! The call outs were very funny. I loved the comments Al makes when you cancel the mode explanations, hilarious!! Can't wait for mine to arrive!!

20220611_143230 (resized).jpg20220611_143230 (resized).jpg
#1223 1 year ago

Hey guys I was thinking about setting up my p3 weird al today I wanted to move the whole box into the basement and then unbox. is the box attached at the bottom to the pallet ? Anyone know.
Also what is weight of machine ?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1224 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys I was thinking about setting up my p3 weird al today I wanted to move the whole box into the basement and then unbox. is the box attached at the bottom to the pallet ? Anyone know.
[quoted image]

Probably the heaviest modern pinball machine. Highly doubt the box is attached to pallet, even if it was it's just carboard.

#1225 1 year ago

It should be approx 360lbs. and without the straps it is not attached to the pallet.

You can find the machine dimensions and shipping details/weight on the support link under Customer Resources on multimorphic.com

#1226 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

[quoted image]

Super heavy. 350 or more pounds. Highly recommend you get help from one OR MORE buddies. I don't recall the box being attached to that little pallet platform, but you'll figure it out quick enough

#1227 1 year ago

Hmm.. Im kind of scared, but kind of glad I just went to the gym.

Thanks for the info.

#1228 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hmm.. Im kind of scared, but kind of glad I just went to the gym.
Thanks for the info.

Uhh, moving a P3 Multimorphic IS the workout!

#1229 1 year ago

Just got production notification, woohoo! Grabbing Al, Heist, and CCR. Ordered back in September so very excited to finally join the club.

#1230 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just got production notification, woohoo! Grabbing Al, Heist, and CCR. Ordered back in September so very excited to finally join the club.

Whoa! Great news. Hoping mine is somewhere soon behind (edit: clarification - I only ordered the Al playfield, not the whole P3)

#1231 1 year ago

I was mistaken, continue on

#1232 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

is the box attached at the bottom to the pallet ?
[quoted image]

The banding was holding the box to the pallet. After cutting that, the pallet is just a loose platform.

Quoted from bingopodcast:

It should be approx 360lbs. and without the straps it is not attached to the pallet.
You can find the machine dimensions and shipping details/weight on the support link under Customer Resources on multimorphic.com

We've got this information under the main page's FAQ now. The direct link to the image is here (no login required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kS6qtGxG4AzWkzx4yiHNqj6VjGcGvK-q/view

Quoted from PinballTilt:

I ordered September 2nd and have heard crickets

I just checked to make sure we didn't drop the ball, as we remain committed to processing shipments in the order that orders came in. Looks like we're on track. I see the emails we exchanged in early Sept and then the order in Nov. Happy to discuss the details in PM if you want. We'll get to yours fairly soon. Our assembly staff is growing almost weekly now.

- Gerry

#1233 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Same here GorillaBiscuits ! I was planning on the same playfields but some big life things happened just yesterday so for now sticking with Weird Al and will add others in the coming months.

#1234 1 year ago

Was able to snag CCR and Lexi from a friend. So pumped to play these! P3! gotta collect them all!

#1235 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

The banding was holding the box to the pallet. After cutting that, the pallet is just a loose platform.

We've got this information under the main page's FAQ now. The direct link to the image is here (no login required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kS6qtGxG4AzWkzx4yiHNqj6VjGcGvK-q/view

I just checked to make sure we didn't drop the ball, as we remain committed to processing shipments in the order that orders came in. Looks like we're on track. I see the emails we exchanged in early Sept and then the order in Nov. Happy to discuss the details in PM if you want. We'll get to yours fairly soon. Our assembly staff is growing almost weekly now.
- Gerry

Awesome to hear! I'm also in the November order group.

#1236 1 year ago

Ok moving this machine was a little intimidating but I did it solo.

I have a very small chip front cabinet I have no idea how that happened but I think I can just glue the chip back on .

Just barely made clearance of my ceiling .

Do u guys recommend plastic protectors for the legs ? Also my machine feels off just a tad like it’s leaning back. I adjusted the feet several times and it just feels "off" to me. I get frequent airballs between the playfields and balls get stuck constantly
Any ideas? It kind of feels like the legs arent all the same size, or the holes arent equal , something is weird.

97CBAD5E-A0F4-497C-9C74-FA119BE656FD (resized).jpeg97CBAD5E-A0F4-497C-9C74-FA119BE656FD (resized).jpeg5BF46122-3C5F-46ED-987B-43678FE5B7B5 (resized).jpeg5BF46122-3C5F-46ED-987B-43678FE5B7B5 (resized).jpeg1B5A717E-807C-49D5-A9F9-CDFC6329BCF5 (resized).jpeg1B5A717E-807C-49D5-A9F9-CDFC6329BCF5 (resized).jpeg003B484C-4319-4418-95EB-5C2A276E1E3F (resized).jpeg003B484C-4319-4418-95EB-5C2A276E1E3F (resized).jpeg

D70344A6-79F9-4CAC-898C-A3AABF315BD8 (resized).jpegD70344A6-79F9-4CAC-898C-A3AABF315BD8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6326 (resized).jpegIMG_6326 (resized).jpeg

#1237 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Do u guys recommend plastic protectors for the legs ?

No, I never use them. Not for a new machine by any manufacturer anyway. Those are old school when nothing else was available. The only good use for the plastic ones now are to cover existing damage on a painted cabinet.

The metal spacer cabinet guards are the only way to go and well worth the effort imo.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-0599-00

No matter, I will buy a set as it's an easy installation and a brilliant solution. -

#1238 1 year ago

Leveling this game is really hard , my front feet are all the way down even if I do the back legs all the way down too it’s just off I’m not sure what it is .

I’m getting frequent air balls and balls stuck frequently I can’t enjoy the game yet . I think the air balls are originating from the gap on the left in between those things that go up and down and the playfield anyone know how to fix it ?

5AC0165D-723A-428D-8558-5D8D115189A7 (resized).jpeg5AC0165D-723A-428D-8558-5D8D115189A7 (resized).jpeg6A7F04CB-AC8A-41FE-95E5-A945B4EF115D (resized).jpeg6A7F04CB-AC8A-41FE-95E5-A945B4EF115D (resized).jpeg987764F3-B194-416C-A616-AE5C96458AB6 (resized).jpeg987764F3-B194-416C-A616-AE5C96458AB6 (resized).jpeg
#1239 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think the air balls are originating from the gap on the left in between those things that go up and down and the playfield anyone know how to fix it ?

Try reseating the playfield. Make sure its latched in place on both sides.

#1240 1 year ago

The quick start mentions that the cabinet is appropriately leveled with all levelers all the way in. Start from there and then start levelling based on your flooring. I'm not sure if you have the nuts applied to your levelers yet, but those should be installed.

The P3 has built in level detection - I believe you can see it in the [edit] system manager app in the apron area of the screen. Pardon me if I'm wrong as I'm not in front of my machine at the moment. That'll at least let you see if it's basically level left to right as well as the pitch.

I don't use protectors, but I think KevInBuffalo does - metal or otherwise.

The chip is a bummer, but yeah, a dab of glue and quick clamp would get that back in.

Agree on checking that the module is latched on both sides. If you're not having ball launch issues, that's unlikely to be the problem, but still possible.

The scoops (the piece that has a small gap) are adjustable. However, before adjusting rule out the other stuff. There is a page on the support site that lists how to make adjustments. Your wall/scoop assembly is the newer motor-driven one. I'm familiar with the coil-driven one. [edit] There is a new process for the vertical levelling. The scoops can still be adjusted forward to back, I believe by the same process as outlined in the support document (if needed).

#1241 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

It kind of feels like the legs arent all the same size, or the holes arent equal , something is weird.

This is an interesting note that I missed before my comment. Sounds like one of your bolts might be cross-threaded? The legs are all the same size (or should be) and the holes should be equal.

The legs should be tight. If the legs are loose, then it will be out of level quickly.

#1242 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The only good use for the plastic ones now are to cover existing damage on a painted cabinet.

It should also be noted that the P3 doesn't have any artwork in the area covered by a plastic protector, and the cabinet is painted, not decaled. I would imagine the plastic ones would be fine on the P3 (and I think that's what KevInBuffalo uses).

#1243 1 year ago

#1244 1 year ago

You guys were right I pushed on the playfield and it clicked into place . Game is playable now I’m not worried about the leveling I thought it was all messed up because of air balls so now I just have to fix that wood chip and I’m golden !

F1D58F2B-A70F-4E0B-BD17-99A8B0B50668 (resized).jpegF1D58F2B-A70F-4E0B-BD17-99A8B0B50668 (resized).jpeg
#1245 1 year ago

Well done mate, enjoy.

#1246 1 year ago

Only 6 months to go before it’s my turn! Siiiigh.

#1247 1 year ago

Is the front of the cabinet magnetic so front artwork could eventually be made? Seems a little sad to just be plain black. Even a generic artwork of some sort would have been nice.

Also, is there shaker support?

#1248 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Even a generic artwork of some sort would have been nice.

Its the way the machine was designed. Side art is swappable. It's not an oversight to not have art in the front.
I don't believe the front of the machine has ever been magnetic. Only the sides.

Don't like it; design you own art to fit on the front of the machine and print a decal to cover it. But then again; why would a multi-game platform need art on three sides?

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Also, is there shaker support?

No. Has never been a feature of a P3 game.

Maybe a future add on; but Multimorphic has never indicated a shaker was in the plan.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I just have to fix that wood chip and I’m golden !

If you have the chip; glue it then apply black paint to hide the seam.
Else; use black paint pen to cover the chipped area.

As far as leveling go; this machine is different than ?every? other game made. The legs do not start with the levelers all the way out in the back and the front all the way in to get 7degrees. You need to have the leg levelers at the same height; then adjust the playfield for level in the left to right and whatever the manual says for front to back. I'm assuming 6.5 degrees front to back; but that's only an assumption.

#1249 1 year ago

I hope Punkin eventually gets his machine fixed, because I must say this thing is pretty special. Its really well built I mean its a tank. From the very moment i first turned it on and saw the back glass light up I was like wow this is cool
and with the swappable playfields, the possibilities of what they can do with this are endless!

Anyways does the p3 come w/ standard glass ??

#1250 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Anyways does the p3 come w/ standard glass ??

Yes, standard, and I've never seen anti-reflective glass on a P3. Not sure if it would wash out the playfield screen? If you have a sheet, you could always try and see if it makes a difference.

The position of the backbox monitor and the playfield monitor make any reflections much less distracting than, say, a DMD or screen mounted directly above the glass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,999 (OBO)
11,500 (OBO)
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

There are 3,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.