(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,329 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 768 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nds777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14265 1 year ago

Are we waxing brand new machines? For some reason I thought they should be left as is and use novus 1 for any cleaning.

#14275 1 year ago

My glass is incredibly hard to remove/replace. I made sure to take any tension off the legs in case the cab was twisted. I also loosened up the side rails in case they were contributing. Any other suggestions?
It’s in there scary tight.

7 months later
#16058 1 year ago

I’m glad to hear others are having trouble with this game. I’m finding it incredibly difficult. Has anyone adjusted flipper strength settings? Any other suggestions other than “get better”?

I’m going to try installing super bands. Next step is the metal flippers. Not sure what else to do other than smile while being kicked in the face…

#16062 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

It sounds counter intuitive but if you raise your playfield up to around 7 degrees I found I have fewer outlane drains this way. Also lowerd the flipper power down a little, I do have the precision bushings in my game though. Slingshot power could be lower too.
Other little tips I’ve found over the last few days, not sure if these are specifically my game but here goes
A missed shot to the helicopter will 90% hit the rubber and bounce to the left flipper for a trap.
Post passes are your friend I’ve backhanded the left ramp but a post pass forehand is much more reliable.
If the ball is coming out of the pops through the gate get ready to try and make a slap save that’s going SDTM otherwise.
Try to stack where you can, get the C shot before the first paddock as the H wil be a 2-for-1 shot then. Second paddock try to start a control room. Use TRex MB to help finish that. If you want point hit the yellow shots before you start the MB the value for jackpots go up quickly.
That’s really as much of a strategy as I have for early game

Good stuff thanks. Forgot I still need to set it to 7 degrees.

4 weeks later
#16191 1 year ago

This is probably a stupid question but is there any multi ball where the shots also count for rescues?

#16214 1 year ago

Is Cliffy still making the kit for JP? I’ve emailed twice for one and never heard back. It’s been months so it’s not a timing thing…

#16217 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I just ordered the carbon ramp ones and he got my order to me really quick, not sure about the other metal ones didn’t feel as those were needed

Hmm maybe I didn’t say the magic code words or something

2 months later
#16838 10 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I had my engineer draw up some playfield holders from scratch, mine that I bought (that I apparently didn't need) have never showed up. Manufacturing guys are prototyping them on the printer now, will test them myself over the weekend, will have some available to ship next week probably.
$29 shipped to lower 48 seems pretty fair to me, if we end up making a bunch that can decrease after a while I'm sure. Necessity and frustration is the mother of a good # of things here at my place. For now, PM me and we'll get you taken care of, will see as things go on.

Popcorn emoji

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nds777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=nds777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.