IMG_0908 (resized).PNG
jpop_krueger (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 9.48.57 AM (resized).png
bad-penny.jpg
Screenshot_2017-09-15-10-15-01-85 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #66 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by frolic (6 years ago)

Post #335 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by zombieyeti (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 6 years ago

If this new company ever produces a pinball machine (which I highly doubt), I hope people are smart enough not to pre-order and wait until there is a working machine. That being said I would never buy anything new designed by jpoop. To me that's just a kick in the balls to all the people who were scammed by him...

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Say they plan to produce raza and AIW, honoring deposits paid by pre-order customers. The same thing he did with magic girl. Surely that's a good thing for those who've pre-ordered. And if that was the case, doesn't that mean jpop has actually delivered on his promises? He hasn't just tried to disappear. Doesn't he get some credibility for trying to finish what he started? It might not be the most conventional way to do it, but given the guy has no business sense and no money, it is probably the only way he could do it. Get a partner and use his only assets - his pinball designs - as collateral to cover the pre-order money he has already spent.

The people who purchased MG were promised a feature set. Most of the features don't work - the buyers didn't get what they paid for. Please explain to us how this is a good thing...

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Regardless, many of those people doubled their investment before even receiving delivery.
But if hey haven't sold already, that may change now.

I guess that's true. If I waited that long for a machine, and 75% of it didn't work I'd be pissed. Every time I saw it, it would remind me of being scammed....

#205 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Everybody on Pinside says they want the victims taken care of and yet they also chant Jpop should never work in the industry that he is trained and experienced in. An industry where he has his greatest earning potential. John owes me a RAZA machine or equivalent and I don't see that happening with him raking yard leafs.
As long as Jpop is a salaried employee, working in a controlled, supervised environment, it all makes sense to me.

So question for you. Would you rather be refunded in whole, or get a half assed machine like MG turned out to be?

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Dude. Why is it that every post you make is about yourself? What you know. What the vast majority of other people are too piddly and stupid to understand.
It's ridiculous and largely meaningless banter that almost never has any fact or concrete examples to back it up.
I think the whole of Pinside acknowledges that you fancy yourself as some sort of superior pinball collector... you constantly point out that you house some sort of magical knowledge that no one else is allowed to have.
But, just a news flash, here: It's only pinball. This isn't rocket science or curing world disease. This is an escape of fun...and laughably so. FUN. I'd hazard to guess that 99% of the people that hangout on Pinside do so to have a little fun and escape the hot and heavy stuff they're experiencing in real life. That's why it's called a hobby. So instead of lecturing and constantly trying to prove superiority, just join the conversation and lose the professorial schtick. You're looking for an effective way to get your message across... to share some knowledge... that's the ticket.

Gosh, would there even be pinball without the Black Knight?!?

#376 6 years ago

So a company that profits over other people's misery? Sounds right up Jpoops alley...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-resurfaces?tu=tslayer71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.