image0 (14) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (69 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (69 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vitty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4927 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Looks like my Fathom will arrive next Thursday. Haggis is slowly but surely getting them out the door.

Who did you order from and how long ago did you remit payment in full?

2 weeks later
#5039 1 year ago

I'm at week 5 since full payment was submitted for anyone curious to track payment to receipt of game. No word yet! Hoping its just a few more weeks!

#5042 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’m sorry to say I’m at 16 weeks and still waiting. Hopefully not too much longer for me now.

Yeah I saw that as I'm tracking this thread. Yours seems to be an odd outlier for some reason from what I can tell. Others seem to get it faster - at least in the US so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#5045 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

16 weeks as well. Hope to hear my game is on the line soon. According to Damian the series ticket holders should be done this week.

I stand corrected lol

1 month later
#5405 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Well my first impressions.
The game is absolutely stunning. As people have said, pictures do not do this game justice. The blue and green definitely get blown out in pictures.
Sound is incredible.
Absolutely stunning craftsmanship.
Haven’t had any time to play it properly yet but a quick flip and I’m pretty impressed. Playfield is different to play on but could easily get used to it.
[quoted image]

If I tracked correctly it was 22-23 weeks to receive from time of full payment? I'm about to complete week 11 since full payment

2 weeks later
#5566 1 year ago

Hate to burst everyone’s bubble but I’m on week 14 now since payment was rendered in full.

1 month later
#5708 1 year ago

Nitro informed me that 5 of their units are built and waiting on a container which is not filling due to the number of air shipments. They asked each of us if we would be willing to pay for air freight as they don’t see the container filling any time soon. I opted to pay for air.

1 month later
#5812 1 year ago

1 week shy of half a year since full payment for me for anyone keeping track. Its been a long journey and no light at the end of the tunnel yet!

#5814 1 year ago

No idea on order number as that wasn’t communicated via Nitro. Supposedly it’s been done for several weeks just sitting there with nowhere close to a full container. Nitro is trying to coordinate alternate shipping options but it’s taking a while.

#5860 1 year ago

Finally heard my game is on its way to the US via DHL sea freight through Nitro along with 3 or 4 other Fathoms. Tracking showing they will arrive to nitro late March thus far. Happy they are finally moving. March would put me at roughly 10 months after payment was rendered for those keeping track It would have been closer to 6 months if it was shipping direct to me via air.

1 month later
#6209 1 year ago

I'd be completely down for Flash Gordon as I'm actively looking for one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reston, VA
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vitty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=Vitty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.