IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 014.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 011.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 008.JPG
All Picts- 159.jpg
CAM00127.jpg
CAM00114.jpg
There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 40.
#751 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Getting built in navigation is a total rip-off. Usually about a grand to do that. I'll stick with my $80 garmin.

I agree. It's just an example.

#752 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Can someone recommend a decent sub for me? Would best buy have one?

I bought this one at Best Buy. I didn't want to wait to have one shipped. It sounds awesome.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-10-100w-powered-subwoofer/8872251.p?id=1218924793285&skuId=8872251&st=powered%20subwoofer&cp=1&lp=2

They did price match Amazon for me though.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SA-W2500-Performance-Line-Subwoofer/dp/B000OL3QTW/ref=sr_1_1

#753 9 years ago

Where on pin does the sub connect to? thanks

Quoted from NightTrain:

I bought this one at Best Buy. I didn't want to wait to have one shipped. It sounds awesome.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-10-100w-powered-subwoofer/8872251.p?id=1218924793285&skuId=8872251&st=powered%20subwoofer&cp=1&lp=2
amazon.com link »

#754 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yes it has ramp protectors. I don't use Cliffys in the shooter lane, mylar does just fine IMO.

Can you post a picture of your mylared shooter lane?

#755 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnation:

Sure. I'll snap when when I get home. Give me a few hours. Working for the man now...

#756 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I ran some speaker wire out of the same hole that the power cord comes out of...connected speaker wire to cabinet speaker using alligator clips...

#757 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

amazon.com link »

Sold!! Going right now to get mine. How did you hook it up? Alligator clips and wires like Cosmo?

#758 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I know the numbers on the playfield aren't supposed to mean anything but mine says Ironman Pro 2014 (#329 of 510)

I would guess. Somewhere ~500 but No real way to tell. Could try and figure it out via SN's but I don't know if they built anything else in the middle.

#760 9 years ago

Got mine delivered today in the AM. Did a quick check for damage, and all appears quite well. But sadly I have to wait until tonight to set it up and play!

#761 9 years ago

I just got the call. Delivery is set for tomorrow!!

#762 9 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

I just got the call. Delivery is set for tomorrow!!

Good news! Mine is at the place but no call so hopefully soon.

#763 9 years ago

So walked in to Best Buy, they don't carry that model of sub anymore locally but if I can be patient, he can ship it to me for free shipping and it will only cost $48.06. Same model and everything. Thanks!

#764 9 years ago

I'm getting jealous of all ya'll who've had your machine. Get moving Stern!!!

#765 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Sold!! Going right now to get mine. How did you hook it up? Alligator clips and wires like Cosmo?

Solder it directly to to the wires connected to the sub, at the sub. I tried soldering it above them and it didn't work, the speaker just crackled....was kind of weird. So I soldered the wires directly to the existing ones and it works great. have fun!

#766 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

So walked in to Best Buy, they don't carry that model of sub anymore locally but if I can be patient, he can ship it to me for free shipping and it will only cost $48.06. Same model and everything. Thanks!

How did you get that sub for only $48.06 ?

#767 9 years ago

How cool is that if they sold 500 pins, in this economy with so many start ups and future pins to compete with, such as MMR and TH and Predator.

Good job Stern, well played.

#768 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No kidding! Too much happiness going on around here without me involved

#769 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

i bet you get your's before i get mine.

It's my fault though.

#770 9 years ago

I posted this question 9 weeks ago could Stern sell another 500 IM pins, and I said at Stern pro prices not premium - LE mark ups.

Looks like I may have hit the nail on the head.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/could-stern-sell-another-500-im-pins

On my poll 210 people said they would or might buy one and 70 said no way must have been 70 prior owners.

#771 9 years ago

hah just jumped from page 8 to 16 to catch up, people still talking about subs

#772 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I posted this question 9 weeks ago could Stern sell another 500 IM pins, and I said at Stern pro prices not premium - LE mark ups.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/could-stern-sell-another-500-im-pins?tu=thefamilyarcade

You are awesome!

download.jpegdownload.jpeg

#773 9 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

You are awesome!

If only I were as good at other predictions. I would have bought Tesla stock 2 years ago.

#774 9 years ago
Quoted from mmlpin1:

How did you get that sub for only $48.06 ?

Hmmm I'm not an audiophile. Admittedly I know very little about speakers or amps or subs. Seems like I didnt get the exact same because his said 100W and mine says 150W. I haven't a clue the difference. Is mine still a good sub? Bought some speaker wires as well.

image-159.jpgimage-159.jpg
#775 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/could-stern-sell-another-500-im-pins
On my poll 210 people said they would or might buy one and 70 said no way must have been 70 prior owners.

If it was already in the planning stages at that point, can you imagine the WTF in their office?

#776 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

-1.jpg-1.jpg

#777 9 years ago

So this happened:

image-831.jpgimage-831.jpg image-14.jpgimage-14.jpg
#778 9 years ago

^^^funny!!

#779 9 years ago

Now THAT is funny...

Quoted from Grinder901:

So this happened:

image-831.jpg 134 KB

image-14.jpg 196 KB

#780 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Good news! Mine is at the place but no call so hopefully soon.

I'm assuming we have the same carrier. I called today and scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Try and call them, if it's at the Richmond terminal they can schedule delivery.

#781 9 years ago

Thanks , mine is at Winchester. I will look up their number in the morning. Odd to ship to two locations when so close.

#782 9 years ago

Mine is in Baltimore could be here tomorrow but they never called me to schedule yet.

#783 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Thanks , mine is at Winchester. I will look up their number in the morning. Odd to ship to two locations when so close.

I noticed that too.. The number should have been in my tracking email.. Need me to look it up for ya?

#784 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Mine is in Baltimore could be here tomorrow but they never called me to schedule yet.

Call them.. I always recommend you call them. Otherwise it sits on someones desk until they get around to it

JJ

#785 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Mines probably sitting next to yours.

#786 9 years ago

Just called to schedule, I'm glad I did since they had my phone number wrong. Looks like Friday is my day!

#787 9 years ago

JJ, if you could check my pm and let me know your thought. Thanks!

#789 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I noticed that too.. The number should have been in my tracking email.. Need me to look it up for ya?

Thanks for the number. Looks like the tag was messed up and they can't read it so its stuck there in limbo : (

#790 9 years ago

Mine arrived about 2pm today. Born-on data of 7/17. Same birthday as my dad .

Looks great. Set it up and played a quick game, but I haven't got it to the final spot or leveled it.

#791 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Call them.. I always recommend you call them. Otherwise it sits on someones desk until they get around to it
JJ

I called the bleepers, they said it has just got there and they would call me back later in the day but they never called me. I'm kind of POed because the weekend is coming up and I need to schedule it so someone is home.

#792 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I called the bleepers, they said it has just got there and they would call me back later in the day but they never called me. I'm kind of POed because the weekend is coming up and I need to schedule it so someone is home.

Freight Companies are so much fun. I would call them again. They won't let me schedule deliveries only the receiving party sadly. If you can't get movement from them let me know and I will push from my end.

#793 9 years ago

Awww hell right! IM! Mine isn't a VE, but I'm posting anyway. Still loving my IM. Just updated to the new led code a few minutes ago. Love it! I like how they added some insert action into the light shows... like when you start Whiplash multi ball and all of the insert lights spiral out from where whiplash is located on the playfield. Very cool.

IMG_20140723_233224_878.jpgIMG_20140723_233224_878.jpg IMG_20140723_232337_079.jpgIMG_20140723_232337_079.jpg IMG_20140723_232619_641.jpgIMG_20140723_232619_641.jpg
#794 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

$35 shipped included wiring and free shipping. Plug n play to hook up a sub in minutes or remove. Works on any stern Sam board game

Thanks,
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com
image-170.jpgimage-170.jpg

#795 9 years ago

I hooked up an Infinity IL100s 250 watt sub to my IM recently. Let's just say that I may or may not have crapped my pants the last time I started Jericho... Makes such a difference! I already have the Flipper Fidelity kit, too., No sound better in a pin than IM in my opinion! It deserves to be hooked up right! A shaker is also a must!

IMG_20140723_235855_826.jpgIMG_20140723_235855_826.jpg

#796 9 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Awww hell right! IM! Mine isn't a VE, but I'm posting anyway. Still loving my IM. Just updated to the new led code a few minutes ago. Love it! I like how they added some insert action into the light shows... like when you start Whiplash multi ball and all of the insert lights spiral out from where whiplash is located on the playfield. Very cool.

IMG_20140723_233224_878.jpg 296 KB

IMG_20140723_232337_079.jpg 227 KB

IMG_20140723_232619_641.jpg 267 KB

I also have the original IM. Could you break it down for a newb on how to update the code? Flash drive? Where do I plug it in the pin? I'm assuming somewhere behind the Translite.

#797 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

$35 shipped included wiring and free shipping. Plug n play to hook up a sub in minutes or remove. Works on any stern Sam board game
Thanks,
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

image-170.jpg 62 KB

Well damn, I've got one of those. I could just buy a simple sub plug and forgo the speaker wires and clips. Interesting....

#798 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I also have the original IM. Could you break it down for a newb on how to update the code? Flash drive? Where do I plug it in the pin? I'm assuming somewhere behind the Translite.

Yeah, just download the code zip file from Stern's website. Then extract the .bin file to a USB stick. Plug it into the board on the right behind the translite. Flip the dip switch #8 on that board and follow the instructions on the display. Wait for it... Done!

#799 9 years ago

Thanks!!!

#800 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnation:

I tried....but my camera won't pick it up. You can't see it. I just use slingshot Mylar right where the ball kicks out. Rounded side faces the kickout. Flat side faces the wood rail. Use a razor blade to cut out around the switch. Easy peasey!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 24.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-ve-owners-post-here/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.