3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 766 posts
  • 242 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Toasterdog
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 53 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
Watchmen Motion Comic (resized).jpg
91IZna1XjvL._RI_ (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Final Space 1 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
cabin boy (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
FD9BD4C8-59A8-4922-BE00-31FBD89C6DA2 (resized).png
future-man-poster (resized).jpg
Maisel_S1_Title._CB475430233_ (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8-28-MrInBetween (resized).jpg
9-1-1_First_responders (resized).png

There are 766 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 51 days ago

Just finished season one of Narcos about Pablo Escobar on Netflix. Really like it, even know you have to read half of it.

4 weeks later
#752 22 days ago

Lots of time to binge watch. What's the newest hottest shows out right now?

#753 22 days ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Lots of time to binge watch. What's the newest hottest shows out right now?

Liking The Outsider on HBO right now though only 3 episodes in.

#754 21 days ago

Tried to watch Hunters on Amazon and just couldn't get into it and gave up after two episodes. Its really goofy grindhouse style Nazi hunters in a sort of Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter kind of way.

ZeroZeroZero was good, but really brutal and not a very cheerful plot. This is also on Amazon.

While I'm on Amazon, I see there is a new season of Bosch coming next month. That is a really good show that already has five seasons if you need a binge.

#755 21 days ago

"Sex Education" on Netflix is a great show with two full seasons to watch. I also highly recommend "You", another Netflix show.

#756 21 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

"Sex Education" on Netflix is a great show with two full seasons to watch. I also highly recommend "You", another Netflix show.

I had my eyes on Sex Education. With the National lockdown coming looks like we will give it a whirl.

#757 20 days ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I had my eyes on Sex Education. With the National lockdown coming looks like we will give it a whirl.

I agree it is an absolutely fantastic show. Just don’t watch it with your kids. I think it has really good messages for older teens, but it would be fairly awkward to watch it with them.

#758 17 days ago

Just about done “Avenue 5”
HBO series, it’s friggin funny. I’ve been watching so many good 1 hour dramas and Etc for so long, this is great humour.

#759 17 days ago

We watched like 9 different shows this weekend. The comedy DAVE and The Outsider got the most time. We watched all the episodes for DAVE, and only have 1 left of The Outsider. We also watched the final 2 episodes of Sneaky Pete to close out that show.

Other shows we started:

Black Monday
South Side
The Leftovers
Marianne

#760 17 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Just about done “Avenue 5”
HBO series, it’s friggin funny. I’ve been watching so many good 1 hour dramas and Etc for so long, this is great humour.

I’ve been wondering about that one. The ads don’t make it look that great, but it can be hard to tell from ads. Will have to check it out.

#761 17 days ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I’ve been wondering about that one. The ads don’t make it look that great, but it can be hard to tell from ads. Will have to check it out.

It’s got some “cheese” to it, but enough proper humour to keep it different. It’s not like The Orville, it’s more hijinx with the F word tossed in

#762 17 days ago
Quoted from djreddog:

We watched like 9 different shows this weekend. The comedy DAVE and The Outsider got the most time. We watched all the episodes for DAVE, and only have 1 left of The Outsider. We also watched the final 2 episodes of Sneaky Pete to close out that show.

Love Lil' Dicky on youtube.. still on the fence about the tv show (can't believe what they can show on FX)
Sneaky Pete is sooo good... seems to reflect real life. Just when you think you have skeletons in the closet, you realize everyone else does too.

#763 17 days ago

If you've never seen it, I highly recommend The Prisoner starring Patrick McGoohan.

There are only 17 episodes, but this late 1960's British series is worth every viewing minute. One episode was banned from airing in the United States due to the Vietnam War and the entire series' message of non-conformism. But that one episode hit way too close to home for CBS and they did not broadcast it with the rest of the series when it ran.

On a lighter note, The Simpsons even did an episode where Patrick McGoohan actually reprises his role as the main character in The Prisoner. But do not watch that Simpsons episode until you've seen the entire original series. Come to think of it, you probably shouldn't watch that episode in the immediate future even if you binge watch all 17 episodes in a single day.

Be seeing you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner

#764 17 days ago

Just finished Messiah on Netflix, well worth watching IMHO

#765 17 days ago

Currently watching "Maniac" on Netflix. I'd give it a C-. It's not great. I'm still going to finish it out, because 70% of the way in I feel like I need a payoff. I'd recommend skipping it at the moment. If I don't chime back in to suggest otherwise, assume that stands.

I've been pretty vocal that, while I liked Breaking Bad, I think it's overrated. If you liked it and haven't seen the Sopranos or The Wire, you need to watch both of those next. If you only have time for one series and haven't seen any of them, Sopranos is the clear winner for me -- watch that.

I just finished re-watching Sopranos for the 3rd time. I played it in the background while working on PC and pinball stuff. I caught a lot I hadn't noticed or didn't remember in previous viewings. I think it's the best TV program ever made, and for me it's not particularly close.

#766 17 days ago

The Outsider
Picard
Haunting of Hill House
The Boys
The Expanse

These are all excellent shows I’ve recently watched.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
€ 9.10
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 8.40
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 766 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside