1) I started with an iMac in 1998. Followed by two G-4s and a G-5. I loved and still love the ease of use. I also own a Win 7 PC and I get around OK but I like the Macs better.
2) I now have a 2006 Mac Pro. Apple has obsoleted it and time bombed the the software installer which requires me to roll back the computer clock if I need to re-install the software (OS 10.7.5). Sneaky Apple, I out-sneaked you and will keep this Mac for longer.
3) I have a 2008 MacBook. OS 10.9 is installed. I don't like 10.9 because it is too in-your-face with little pop-up reminder screens.
4) I don't like that Apple started giving free upgrades to the OS software. I would like to take the MacBook back to 10.8 but I can't because Apple did not/does not provide anything but online OS upgrades now. Free sounded good until I realized Apple now has full control of how I set my Mac up. Raspberries to you, Apple.
5) My first cell phone was a lower end HTC Trac phone. I like that phone and I like Android just fine, but I gave the Trac phone to my girlfriend and got a used iPhone 4 so I could use Facetime. Facetime rocks. The rest iPhone is just OK. I like Samsung's Galaxies but Facetime will probably keep with Apple if/when I ever upgrade.
6) My biggest gripe with my iPhone is the cheap-ass low-volume little ringer Apple uses. I mean, I can have the the iPhone in my front shirt pocket and be cruising down the highway and barely here the damn thing ring. And I can barely hear it ring if it is on the table and I am on the other side of the house. That cheap HTC trac phone has a ringer from across the backyard.
7) I bought a cheap RCA Android tablet. If I do buy a better tablet it will most likely be a more powerful Android model.
Apple has shamelessly turned iTunes into a constant sales shill. I miss Coverflow.