Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

article-2740034-20FA849000000578-569_634x257 (resized).jpg
    DarkSide (resized).jpg
    generally off topic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

Welcome to Android, you'll love it. It honestly escapes me why people like Apple products so much, but hey, I guess that's what good marketing can do. Same reason people love Bose speakers so much I suppose. You'll love that android uses all standard connections, and is pretty universal.

If you are looking for an android tablet, then I would ask what you plan to do with it. I have a cheap 10in chinese android tablet and its pretty good for some things (I use it mainly as a Kodi/media center) but if you plan on doing power user type stuff I might recommend a higher end tablet such as the pixel tablet or galaxy tab.

#35 7 years ago

lol when apple people think android gets viruses. Lol when apple people think only PC's get viruses.

Azmodius, have you considered the microsoft surface? Its not an android device, but it is certainly a good candidate to do all the things you'd like to be able to do!

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

lol when non apple people constantly make fun of apple people for thinking only PC's get viruses.
    The simple truth of the matter is that Mac's do not get viruses anywhere remotely close to what happens with PCs. My daughter has a PC in her room. We run anti virus software. She has had 3 major viruses in a little more than a year. I had one virus on my Mac in 10 years which was completely my fault as I opened a stupid file on an email that I had no business opening.
    I will never go back to a PC.

I'm not necessarily not an Apple guy, in fact I am very very familiar with the entire apple family. I'm a technology guy. I haven't had a virus on my PC in years. Its really easy to not get viruses. Yes, PC's are targeted (key word there) more than Mac's, but mac malware is growing at an exponential rate.

4 weeks later
    #161 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

Well you did say that you wouldn't hire someone based on the computer they prefer to use. That's an action, not an opinion. So it appears you don't understand yourself.

Quoted from woody24:

As a designer, I even question one's ability if they do their design work on a PC out in public.

Pot, meet Kettle.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/done-with-apple?tu=haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.