(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,898 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,898 posts in this topic. You are on page 484 of 498.
#24151 4 months ago

My brother moved east and sold me his DE Simpsons for $1500.
It worked, but it was going to need some work and $ to get the broken plastics fixed, replace the pops back to cooling towers, etc.
Played it a few times, it didn't grab me. Put it up for offers over 2k and had 2 3k+ offers in a few hours.
If its not Alien Poker,, Bad Cats, I am staying spike 1 or newer if it's going to be around long term.
Sure Shot the year before for a day or so.

#24152 4 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Its a reskin of the star wars home pin. Nothing wrong with that tho. The home pins are fun.

Actually, it's not. Same playfield, but different size and component quality.
I have a Heavy Metal and thought they were the same until I played a Star Wars Home Pin. There is a world of difference between them.

#24154 4 months ago

Looking for a foo fighters or Godzilla. Torn between a pro or a premium. Will to look at both. Lemme know whatcha got.

Thx

#24155 4 months ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Looking for a foo fighters or Godzilla. Torn between a pro or a premium. Will to look at both. Lemme know whatcha got.
Thx

Pro for Foo, premium for Godzilla IMHO.

#24156 4 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

You selling?

#24157 4 months ago

Looking to buy a recent Stern Pro. Message me if you have something. Must be able to deliver to Milton ON.

Thanks.

#24158 4 months ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Looking to buy a recent Stern Pro. Message me if you have something. Must be able to deliver to Milton ON.

Thanks.

good thinking ....

most of what I have bought have been picked up by me !

did somebody say Skip the Pinball ?

#24159 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

good thinking ....
most of what I have bought have been picked up by me !
did somebody say Skip the Pinball ?

There are people that provide essentially “Skip the Pinball”.

Now’s your chance to make space for your Jaws! Sell me your machine.

#24160 4 months ago

So nobody is selling a HOOPS?
how about trading your Hoops for:

Alien LV
Tron LE
Mandalorian Prem

Yes you add cash on top on all options of course

sell me your Hoops.

I am open.

#24162 3 months ago

Aiq premium sold thanks everyone for checking it out cheers

#24165 3 months ago

Happy new year fellas!

#24166 3 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

how about trading your Hoops for:
Alien LV
Tron LE
Mandalorian Prem
Yes you add cash on top on all options of course
sell me your Hoops.
I am open.

NO HOOPS FOR YOU!

#24170 3 months ago

Amazing seller and great dude! Deal with confidence.

#24172 3 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

That's a rare enough game! I'm sure you can play it as much as you want over at @HoneyBadger!

#24173 3 months ago

Does anyone know Welderman24 from Ponoka, AB? He's been inactive for a few years but I wanted to see if he's still available to chat.

#24174 3 months ago

The mod hammer has been coming down hard. Selling my lethal weapon 3, 4900 cad

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170314

Pics on kijiji

#24175 3 months ago

Looking for a NGG.

Either buy it or trade my Shadow. Located in Ottawa

#24178 3 months ago

Let’s try this again, my prior for sale post got deleted as I hadn’t listed a marketplace ad yet, but also switching up the for sale machine anyways. Toy Story 4 CE for sale, beautiful condition, no wear. Art of pinball curio and booth mods included but not installed. See ad for further details, price is in CDN. Prefer local pickup.

Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (CE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Toy Story CE for sale. Low play, no wear or issues. Comes with art of pinball curio and carnival booth mods, currently not installed. Titan rubbers, plastic protectors and shooter ...”
2024-01-05
St. Albert, AB
15,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 133 times

#24180 3 months ago

The deleting of posts is happening fast and furious.

I understand the need for Pinside to raise money to keep the site going, but I am curious how listing machines in CAD on their marketplace is going to skew the sale price numbers? I believe everything on Marketplace is taken to be in USD and if you want to sell in CAD you need to make a note underneath?

#24181 3 months ago
Quoted from Deadrock:

their marketplace is going to skew the sale price numbers?

Don't think it's skewing of numbers as much as it's the loss of the amount to pinside for the sale !

#24182 3 months ago
Quoted from Deadrock:

The deleting of posts is happening fast and furious.
I understand the need for Pinside to raise money to keep the site going, but I am curious how listing machines in CAD on their marketplace is going to skew the sale price numbers? I believe everything on Marketplace is taken to be in USD and if you want to sell in CAD you need to make a note underneath?

You can list it a variety of currencies. I always list in US funds and add the CDN equivalent in the description. At quick glance in Marketplace if it's listed in CDN it looks overpriced.

I didn't like having to make a listing for everything I want to sell solely because it was more work than just doing a quick blurb here. However after you do a few, it really isn't a big deal and is roughly 3-4% commission if the sale is successful through Pinside. Most of my sales still are word of mouth or FB Marketplace.

#24184 3 months ago

I just see a huge decrease in pinside activity which is being transferred onto facebook and whatsapp.

Sad as for 10 years+ this was the dedicated space for all to connect. I pay $40+ a year for this website yearly, and know others do as well. Must not be enough, as it is pushing everyone away from a great centralized close community.

#24185 3 months ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

. I pay $40+ a year for this website yearly, and know others do as well. Must not be enough, as it is pushing everyone away from a great centralized close community.

When the last time you paid your $40? (It's $35 btw)
You don't have a little pinsider heart so......

#24186 3 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

When the last time you paid your $40? (It's $35 btw)
You don't have a little pinsider heart so......

Neither do you.....so.....what's your point?

#24187 3 months ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Thanks.

Should be able to get a Jaws pro in the next 2 weeks

Quoted from BMGfan:

Agree though Foo Pro can't get ELs which totally sucks

#24188 3 months ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

I just see a huge decrease in pinside activity which is being transferred onto facebook and whatsapp.
Sad as for 10 years+ this was the dedicated space for all to connect. I pay $40+ a year for this website yearly, and know others do as well. Must not be enough, as it is pushing everyone away from a great centralized close community.

What'sApp has a forum for pin sales?

#24189 3 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Neither do you.....so.....what's your point?

I wasn't complaining about pinside

#24190 3 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I wasn't complaining about pinside

But you're complaining about someone on Pinside who doesn't have a red heart, while not having one yourself.

So....what was your point?

#24191 3 months ago

Hey guys, I have a Jurassic Park premium for Sale or trade. Like new, first owner. Listed at $12,500 CAD, open to offers or trades. Primarily looking for a guardians of the galaxy pro or a Foo fighters premium.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170594

#24192 3 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

But you're complaining about someone on Pinside who doesn't have a red heart, while not having one yourself.
So....what was your point?

My point was, it's silly to complain about pinside adding user fees if you arent contibuting to the site.
You seem like you just want an argument. I'm good thanks.

#24193 3 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My point was, it's silly to complain about pinside adding user fees if you arent contibuting to the site.
You seem like you just want an argument. I'm good thanks.

Nice attempt to shame the guy. While being a hypocrite in the process. That was my point.

#24194 3 months ago

Ultraman LE - yes, the LIMITED edition. 12.5k, firm. Don't bother low balling me. I know what I got.

#24195 3 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Nice attempt to shame the guy. While being a hypocrite in the process. That was my point.

You are ridiculous. Take care

#24196 3 months ago

Last action hero posted on fb market in Calgary for 35, messaged the seller he says 2 others have contacted but will hold for a 500 deposit. Anyone else contacted him?

#24197 3 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You are ridiculous. Take care

Here's a Pinside red heart!

Now you can nag all you want about other Pinsiders not having a red heart without looking like a huge hypocrite.

#YoureWelcome

#24198 3 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Here's a Pinside red heart!
Now you can nag all you want about other Pinsiders not having a red heart without looking like a huge hypocrite.
#YoureWelcome

Noice!!!
Spite heart. Love it.
Thanks.

#24199 3 months ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Last action hero posted on fb market in Calgary for 35, messaged the seller he says 2 others have contacted but will hold for a 500 deposit. Anyone else contacted him?

Interesting. Seems suspect as the account was made in 2023.

#24200 3 months ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Careful, I think it must be a scam. Joined FB December 2023. No one “real” has liked or commented on his pictures.

There are 24,898 posts in this topic. You are on page 484 of 498.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/484?hl=jwp72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.