(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,277 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by sixtyfourbits
  • Topic is favorited by 269 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterman04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1636 4 years ago

golden axe... sweet game

1 week later
#1687 4 years ago
Quoted from jamesfb007:

I am located in Saskatoon,SK

pm sent

#1699 4 years ago

Whattttt

#1737 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I have a Pinball Pool for sale for $800 CAD. Info here: http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/pinball-pool-800-obo.3180/
I'm also going to be posting an Escape From the Lost World for $1200 CAD obo.

I would be interested in ur escape from the lost world.... Would u ship??

#1740 4 years ago

Wondering on your guys' imput on shipping games from across the country and when the dollar comes back from the states. I have only bought locally and had to travel for others. I feel limited to my options; and would like to be comfortable shipping if I can. If it is not from a company and the seller does not want to ship has anyone ever contacted a shipping company to go get the machine from the seller, package it up and sell it? what would the cost be? is it a headache? anyone ever get burned?

#1793 4 years ago

All that matters is happy buyer, happy seller... Period! No one elses opinion should matter unless asked!!

#1835 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I am also looking for a BSD and a FT, but I will pay double what Shaub is willing to pay.

I too ( or three) am looking for a BSD and a FT, But I can never find one

#1847 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Don't worry I was just messing with Shaub. I won't be poaching any machines from you guys. I can't afford anything right now.

Lol me too... Just met him ... Good guy!!

#1851 4 years ago

hey guys what your thoughts on a transformers pro worth in the great white north?

#1852 4 years ago

OH YAH new page dance.....

#1853 4 years ago

it is nothing fancy, average machine, routed at one time. now at home. playfield was just stripped, cleaned, and waxed. plays 100%...

#1855 4 years ago

OH really... interesting.. I also haven't played it yet. so I don't know much...

#1856 4 years ago

Why does this thread never show up in the forum home page for me.... I always have to go to my favorites to view it?!?!?!

#1858 4 years ago

lol no I thought I might have accidently done that... but it is not.

#1859 4 years ago

it shows up for your guys????

#1860 4 years ago

if I click 'drain ti' can I undrain it later?

#1863 4 years ago

Ya I usually check my favorites, but it when I am involved in this thread and go to the main list it never shows up on it. Even if you follow it to the time frame( last post in min) it isn't on the home page list.... Isn't that wierd

1 week later
#1932 4 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

hmmm, can't seem to find the ad - maybe gone now?

Ha he sold it yesterday, not to be thou...

1 week later
#2021 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Ha, ya wasn't sure there either thought he might have meant getting flowers giving them to the wife and making her do it, lol...

does that work????

3 weeks later
#2108 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Not sure where to post this. But was at Canadian tire and they had the mini digital torpedo leveler on sale.
This is in edmonton. Not sure if the sale applies across the country
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

heck ya just checked my location in Saskatoon and they are on sale.. I am heading there after work... yahoooooo

#2163 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The DMD in my Dirty Harry is failing, does anyone have a spare lying around that they are interested in selling?</blockquCRAPPY LUCK BUD SORRY TO HEAR

1 week later
#2194 4 years ago

whoa whoa I'm first there smokie!!!!!!

#2195 4 years ago

JK... GLWS

#2204 4 years ago

hey guys I just put an add on kijiji and I might as well post here as well. I, like many others, am looking for the Shadow. let me know if you are willing to sell or know of someone that would be willing to sell thanks.

2 weeks later
#2307 3 years ago

I have an escalera in Saskatoon.... But if somebody you knew was headin down they could grab it and get it too you....

Quoted from Rob_G:

Do you or anyone else have a dolly? Or stairclimber?
Rob

1 week later
#2353 3 years ago

ohhhh Doctor Who.... I might be interested in that when you are done with it...

5 months later
#3719 3 years ago

So I went on flippers dot com website.... And the games that are sold, the price is gone on them.... Why would you take the price off? It doesn't make sense to me.

1 week later
#3812 3 years ago

Yikes!!!! GLWTS

1 month later
#4073 3 years ago

Ya the vector is from mr. Chambers.... He works shift work so he might not respond till he gets back feb 1

3 weeks later
#4173 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm looking for a Genesis should anyone have any leads please let me know.

i am pretty sure absolute pinball in Saskatoon still has his..... worth a shot anyway.

3 months later
#4689 2 years ago

Does anyone have a new stern display that is broken or a line out that they are willing to part with? i am looking for one to buy. If you have one let me know... thanks

#4691 2 years ago

cool thanks...

2 months later
#5014 2 years ago

That is one nice MM.... Too bad thou... Value has gone down since Ironman took number 1 spot.... So I would offer $5000

1 week later
#5054 2 years ago

Oh hey welcome to the show.... Lucky you picking up Dennis batman.... I see you have a swords of fury as your Avatar.... You should come over and play mine .... Pinball and beer don't get much better... Oh and I got a quicksilver.... Swords AND quicksilver AND beer ..... That's heaven right there

#5055 2 years ago

Hey I would be interested in the class of 1812..... Let me know what your looking for cash or trade....

#5056 2 years ago

Well..... That's a wierd quote.....

#5071 2 years ago

MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!!!

Ps ... Robin.... We need a mind blown emoji

2 months later
#5264 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Listing my Baby Pacman. Fully working, nice colors on the screen. Some Led's, cabinet nice, some playfield wear, but plays great. Had plans to do a full resto but plans have changed. Playable before pick-up. Serious inquires, PM me please.
Looking for $1500

PM SENT

1 week later
#5339 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

No leads yet, still looking

PM sent

1 week later
#5433 2 years ago

As far as the pin in stoon is conecerned it is the gold wings at pacific billiards. It is matts game... I am sure Tim has played it and commented on it. Tim and Jason are two Pinside valid users.... but hey Portland sounds fun

2 weeks later
#5493 2 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Looking for swords of Fury. There is one on Kijiji, anyone know anything about the owner or history of the machine at all or condition?
here's the link
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art/laval-rive-nord/pinball-sword-of-fury-a-echanger/1223320171?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
thanks

Looks like he is looking for a trade.... whatcha gonna trade him?? Sure looks like a nice example ... clearcosted new plastics... and the cabinet looks minty

#5495 2 years ago

LOL SORRY MAN CANT DO IT.. ITS TOO FUN

#5518 2 years ago

$4500 FOR A SOPRANOS?!? Wowzer..... times be gettin crazy....

#5520 2 years ago

Hey ... in no way was that comment an attack on you.... just never thought I would see a game like sopranos go for $4500..... GLWTS....

4 weeks later
#5666 2 years ago

Hey guys heading to Victoria BC, in February for a wife and I get away.... might be able to sneak in a couple hours of pinball while she goes shopping.... I checked the pin map here and found no places to play... anyone know of any places

#5668 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Wcsbrandes has some at his spa i thunk. I shit you not lol. Wife can relax in the spa and you can play pinball

Oh man that I actually a great idea... my wife would totally be up for that ..... thanks for the tip..... any pubs you know of?!

#5669 2 years ago

Or do they serve beer at the spa?!? Lol....

#5672 2 years ago

Awesome .. thanks for the info... do you happen to remember the name of the hot dog place.... I'm getting Hungry just thinking about to

#5681 2 years ago

Hey thanks a lot guys for all the help with finding pins on the island.... can't wait.

1 month later
#5964 2 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Gonna be listing a completely shopped\rebuilt Champion Pub on Monday right across the boarder in Grand Island NY for 4650USD

Oh very cool..... wish I had he money.... this title would be super cool to own

1 week later
#6034 2 years ago

Three machines on location seems to be the magic number for a planned evening ... enough selection.... for two three beer night

#6079 2 years ago

Congrats flash....

#6163 2 years ago

Toy story would be amazing

#6172 2 years ago

Way Togo dzoomer......

#6202 2 years ago

Did ed t Kijiji have a filter that can turn dealers off if you so wish?

#6204 2 years ago

You can do it with the cars and trucks

3 weeks later
#6398 2 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Regarding the ST Pro on Kijiji right now for $7400 +Tax. Unless I'm interpreting it incorrectly, why would someone pay the same for a used game that you could instead buy for new for the same price...and it would include a 2 year warranty?? I hate the whole "Price Police" thing on these forums but, I'm sorry, that's just ridiculous. When you unbox it and take away the new factor, you have to take a bit of a hit. For $7495, you can buy the same thing right now from Nitro...and it's free shipping on Stern titles.
If somehow I'm misreading the ad and it includes tax...I apologize but make that clear then.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/2016-stern-star-trek-pro-pinball-machine/1252816310?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

It does sound high.... but if sold privately ... no taxes ($750 in sk) no shipping ($300 to sk) and he Kijiji bargaining ($300-$700).... so all together that price swing is a couple thousand!
A new one would be $8500 and someone could buy the one on kijiji for $6500..... it is cheaper

#6405 2 years ago

Ohhhhh well with tax..... ya there ain't no deal

3 weeks later
#6579 2 years ago

Monster bash, twilight zone and Addams seem to be the only three pinball machines scammers know!

#6600 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

How much would you guys say the following games are worth these days in excellent condition (in Canada, of course):
- TAF $6000
- Getaway $2400
- JD $3200
- NGG $3200
- Shadow $3500
- BSD $3500
- WCS $3500
Cheers

#6616 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Ghostbusters sold pending pick-up

Right on man.... one down!

#6635 2 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have spare DMD's that I'm looking to get rid of. One is pulled from a Roller Coaster Tycoon, fully works but has pock marks on some of the dots. $50
One is pulled from a Dirty Harry, it takes a minute before it warms up to show the image, guessing its gassing out. $50
One newer style LED display from Stern, Pulled from Avengers, and includes mounting bracket and connector cable. $150
Another newer style LED display from Stern, Pulled from AC/DC, and includes mounting bracket and connector cable, as well as red film and black bezel. $150.

Pm sent

1 week later
#6687 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Anyone want to sell me a breakshot? I was on that machine for half my time at yegpin.

PM sent

#6688 2 years ago

Ya breakshot went to vangelis on broadway.... super neat game ... it would have been too loud at expo to hear all the great call outs...

#6699 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinballfan:

Robocop for sale. Need a good shop job. Nice overall condition. Located in Montreal. Asking 1600$

Pm sent

2 weeks later
#6844 1 year ago

Dang that was fast

#6864 1 year ago

I wouldn't put anything past the diggler.... he so crazy he just might!!!

1 week later
#6906 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Another smooth transaction, thanks archer600 , deal with confidence!
Rob

What did ya get rob?!?

#6908 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

SWLE coming in, GB gone out.
Rob

OHHHH NICE!!! I take it it is a dream theme for you?!

1 month later
#7226 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Theatre of magic is sold with deposit pending pickup tomorrow. Thanks everyone who messaged me for thier interest.

congrats on the sale, and bigger congrats to the new owner.... that is one beautiful machine! he lucked out!!!

2 weeks later
#7369 1 year ago

The strikes and spares in regina sold. I just phoned the guy. Who picked it up? With the pictures that were on kijiji, was the game in good condition?

3 weeks later
#7466 1 year ago

Holy smokes mr diggler!!!!! That's awesome news!!!!! Good luck with the hunt both are awesome games!!!

#7482 1 year ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Yeah Yeah, We've been talking, Just need to add 3 or 4 more people to make some sort of Huge convoluted deal work!!

Sounds EPIC!!!

#7504 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Insanity. Prices like that and it won't be long till the Stern LOTR VE arrives. Hopefully with super awesome hand drawn art package.

yah but for $12,000????? no thank you...

#7506 1 year ago

Ya I can see $7,500-$8,000

#7534 1 year ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Just to stave off a bunch of PM's, if/when these 2 come up for cash sale, they will be around the $4K mark, + or -.

$4,000 for both these machines is a great deal!!!

#7545 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tried yesterday to get his Metallica

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... of course you did

#7553 1 year ago
Quoted from smokedog:

If it comes to that, yes. Have shipped many pins. But prefer to see if anyone local-ish wants it first.

i will help you crate it..... as long as we are drinking beer...

1 week later
#7609 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Pending tomorrow's reveal i might put up my xmen le up for sale.

JJP Reveal?!?

2 weeks later
#7696 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Still considering selling my Hobbit or Full Throttle, would still consider a dialed in or some newer stern pros on trade!
Hobbit Smaug, mint, art blades, shaker, invisiglass, 27" screen, powder coated armour - pinside price $10250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1308883895&requestSource=b
Full throttle, finally all back together, awesome red powder! upgraded 27" screen, and art blades - pinside price is $8250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1308537419&requestSource=b

Couldn’t afford it just curious... is alien still for sale?

#7698 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Naw, going to keep it - think Ive it figured, really cool game.

Ya man..... I remember the back and forth thoughts on that game.... sadly I gave in and let go of the dream.... I may one day, but that company is still too sketchy for me.... amazing game thou.... it made my hair stand on my arms when I played yours at YEGPIN.... no other Pinball has done that!!! Great game! Shitty manufacturer...

3 weeks later
#7802 1 year ago

I am guessing primary 1

1 month later
#7893 1 year ago

Ya pulsing is usually end of stoke... not a bad coil

4 weeks later
#7998 1 year ago

I know the owner and the game very well. It is in amazing condition, and we’ll be very sad to see it go. Whoever decides to buy this game will not be disappointed.i wish I could

1 week later
#8052 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My wife was quoted 7090 plus tax. On a new pro out of absolute in stoon. He said last month they were 7690 he said it varies with the exchange rate which is locked in the day they cross the border?

Nice ... Thats a decent price..... whatcha thinking of picking up?!?

#8055 1 year ago

I could be wrong but I think nitro is at 6995. Give tommy a call, plus his service is unbeatable.

Ya but unless you live in his backyard, like you... you gotta tack on $300 shipping ... so technically it looks to be cheaper to buy local for once....

#8057 1 year ago

Well sucks to be me.... cause I was charged $295 each for both of my games shipped.... is this a new policy? I also remember asking for a break on the shipping since I was buying two and you said there was nothing you could do... I’m not upset by it just confused. I have had good service from tommy, and will probably deal with nitro again.
But having completion is a good thing. It keeps people honest and on their best game. Look at stern and them having to compete with its new competition .... its breeds excellence .

#8059 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We are no longer a reseller for P1. Previous shipping and pricing was based having to buy from them.

Ahhh i see... so it was just bad timing on my part.... well at least your not under their thumb anymore and able to offer more! The future looks bright

#8063 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Sorry guys wasn't trying to stir up trouble was just sharing info since i had heard recently.

No stirring... just discussing.... good to know options

#8066 1 year ago

YA being on the prairies sucks for pinball

1 month later
#8312 1 year ago
Quoted from ryalter:

^Yep! I bought two games off hilke on sask kijiji and he's being nice enough to drop them off when he's in town for yegpin!

great buy man, I have seen and played those games. great games, and hard to find... pretty awesome you were able to get those two titles in one purchase.

2 weeks later
#8407 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I feel a "unofficial" swap meet coming in the parking lot at yegpin this year

Is that an official unofficial announcement???

4 weeks later
#8518 12 months ago
Quoted from DW3000:

Hey, does anyone in or around Saskatoon, SK have a spare FL-15411 (B/W flipper - orange) coil? I was rebuilding my flippers on my TZ and it seems that one of ‘em had overheated and swelled up at some point and needs to be replaced.
Thought I might check around before biting the bullet and putting in an order somewhere (and inevitably order a whole bunch of other stuff to make the shipping charge worthwhile haha)

I just checked.... sorry I don’t .

3 weeks later
#8629 11 months ago
Quoted from clempo:

HOT!!! Motorized stair climber dolly (with dead battery) for $150 in Edmonton.
It appears to be an escalera but seller cannot confirm.
I offered more to ship to Montreal but the seller is not interested.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/edmonton/pop-machine-dollie/1362828063

SHE GONE!!!!

1 week later
#8693 10 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

GoT Pro with new colordmd and shaker. Low plays and I'm the original owner. Price lowered to $6400. Pickup in Regina. No trades at the moment.
Rob

1 week later
#8741 10 months ago
Quoted from Sandeep:

Houdini for sale, pinblades installed from factory, invisiglass. Under 100 plays. Mint NOB. Main floor pick up or easy to ship.
$8995 obo.
Pm me

Man wish I had the money to pick up this game.... great theme ... and ... uh.... tight shots?!? Anyway ... Cool to have in a collection for sure! GLWS!

#8753 10 months ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Fathom Kit
CPR Gold playfield
CPR Plastic set
Reese rails set
Merf's apron
Target set (blues and greens)
$1600 CDN
I can ship

#8769 10 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

Went to check out Cabin Fever tonight, and some of the GCs on these games were unreal. How the hell did someone put 11 million on Dialed In?!?!

Glass off!?!?

#8811 10 months ago

Just glad another classic will get new life... Pinball is awesome!!

#8834 10 months ago

I think flip my balls got heat stroke!!!!

#8847 10 months ago
Quoted from libtech:

Your definitely a giver, but if I did that my beer would go bad because no one would come play games with me

I love pinball.... but I can do beer without Pinball.... when shall I come over?

#8873 10 months ago

Dead pool... without question! Can’t wait!

#8916 9 months ago
Quoted from libtech:

Alright last chance, $6K this weekend, pickup only! If not she stays.

hope it works out for you. I too like this game... but just not in the position to buy right now....

#8931 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Check out the black arrow on Victoria a good line up in there! Metallica, corvette, black knight 2000, sopranos, the shadow and walking dead. And cheap craft beer.

+1
great friendly staff and pins in great shape. always stop in when I'm in town!

#8964 9 months ago
Quoted from smokedog:

That's the rub. You can put $10K into Space Jam ... at the end of the day, it's still a Space Jam.

Whoa whoa whoa.... no need to bring space jam into this fellas.... keep it clean.....

2 weeks later
#9086 9 months ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Wifes hinting at an AFMr. She wants one ever since playing it at yegpin.

Ya for sure. Great game and CC made them fricken beautiful!

#9104 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What would you value a Pistol Poker in Canada? Only know of one in Ontario and pretty rare as only 200 made. Thanks for the input.

Just came across this.... might help

#9105 9 months ago

Lol oh shit... they disabled photos.... pm sent

4 weeks later
#9331 8 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Any chance at all anyone in Sask or a neighboring province would like to buy a yamaha organ so the guy/gal that has had it for trade for a pinball machine for four years doesn't put it up on Kijiji anymore? thx

Lol

2 weeks later
#9466 7 months ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

seattle.craigslist.org link

lol that's awesome.... instead of selling willing to trade!

#9477 7 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ohhh, so not a cactus canyon?

lol i also thought Cactus Canyon....

#9485 7 months ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Ha, I love the all caps.

Lol I love that the backglass is mint yet you can clearly see cracking and it is in decent shape

1 week later
#9579 7 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

looking like a pig.

lol... thats a new one... best description of a pin....

3 weeks later
#9696 6 months ago

this thread kinda gets overused for its purpose, so probably safe to post here.
but there is another Canada thread that is meant for non - machine for sale posts. it doesn't get as much traffic thou.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here/

1 month later
#10000 5 months ago

Only 5 ultimate VIP passes left for yegpin 2019 !!!! 10 hours into sales! Way to go pinheads!
60 VIP passes left as well!

2 weeks later
#10118 4 months ago

Pricing is easy .... happy buyer happy seller! It doesnt need to be difficult. If your not happy with the price move on. The price varied so much on title, province and even time. Thats what i love ablut this hobby, it is so variable and exciting

#10123 4 months ago

3400 for a GI???!!! Wtf. I think that price is too damn high!
Jk glws

BWHAHAHAHA

#10141 4 months ago

Lol here we go again....

#10165 4 months ago

I’m not interested in gi but imo I think 3400cdn is a fair price for this game. Now that wpt...

+1

#10292 4 months ago

that munsters sure looks promising. wonder if that's what bringing up all these games

1 week later
#10400 3 months ago

NITRO 100%

1 week later
#10500 3 months ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Looking for my first pin. Ideally I’m looking for a Tron Pro but I’d also consider Getaway:High Speed 2, TSPP, SMB or Deadpool. My budget for the Sterns are 7-8k depending on the pin.
I might also consider other movie themed pins under 4k.
I’m in Toronto. Thanks!

Way to jump right in! Hope ya find what your looking for!

#10520 3 months ago

hyper ball is way better than rapid fire, in game play, and visually

#10531 3 months ago
Quoted from ranchero:

I have both rapid fire and hyperball... Have had them for many years now, and they have more staying power in my collection than most pins I have owned...... But they are very noisy machines for sure!

5 YEARS - 13 posts..... HE’S ALIVE!!!! HE’S ALLLLIVE !!!!

#10560 3 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Any Junkyard machines floating around Canada? One of my favorite themes and now my son is into it because of Zen pinball.

My favorite theme as well... and was my kids favorite... my boy was two and woke up in the middle of the night trying to go downstairs calling for bob! .... sooo good

#10566 3 months ago

i was gonna say, summerville, PEI .. scam for sure..... but now that your said Summerside.... Sounds legit!

#10574 3 months ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Price drop on loaded HUO Rob Zombie now $7400. Priced to move. Trades welcome!

Wow, I'm really surprised this is still for sale. I have seen and played this game and it is very impressive. The mods added fit it so well. It really is a refreshing experience from the traditional stern fan layout.

#10599 3 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hey guys,
Not in a hurry to sell either, but if anyone wants a really decent Gottlieb Soccer, I have one ready to go.
Asking ONLY $7850.00
Please dont lowball me, I dont need to sell, just hoping to cash in if I can.
Thanks for any interest

Pm sent!

#10616 3 months ago
Quoted from smokedog:

A local operator had a pin in our RM House for a couple years. What was stopping you?

correction HAS

I agree with Pokey, places like RM rely on the kindness of others... we have put over 6 different games at our local RM house and they all get played heavily. It feels the heart, and they are crazy appreciative of the donation.

#10650 85 days ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Selling my Tron Pro; can ship through Nitro. Open to sell or trades +/- cash (local trade only).
abbotsford.craigslist.org link

wow that's a Beauty!

1 week later
#10733 74 days ago

Lol doodlebug and 9800

2 weeks later
#10937 52 days ago

I dont see you getting any of those games on your $3500 budget.

#10955 50 days ago
Quoted from Osric:

My wife recently ordered me the wrong size PDI glass - wide body - brand new sheet should arrive in Waterloo, ON in the next week or so. If someone wants it @ 300 USD no shipping, where I can drive it to you or you can come pick it up, please PM me.
Thanks
Osric

Hello TZ

#10978 49 days ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

Still for sale - Local pick up in Mississauga.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75776
RBioN - $4200.
It's working great. Sitting in garage for easy pickup.

Ya great price for a RBION!

2 weeks later
#11099 28 days ago

Bringing to YEGPIN this weekend

Flintstones
Space station
Big Game
Star Race
Wipeout

All will be for sale or trade, but must stay on the free play floor till Sunday

2 weeks later
#11226 9 days ago

Hey guys. There was a silver bullet backglass that was at last years silent auction. Anybody know who ended up with it??

I am building a custom game and was gonna use that backglass ... so i bought brians very last one 25 of 25 .... and it shattered in shipping ... if you would be willing to sell it to me i would be forever greatful

#11228 9 days ago

Yes please thanks Jamie

#11252 8 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

How much is a slick chick worth? Any ideas?

those old ones are all based on condition. running and in decent shape I would suggest $850-$950

#11271 3 days ago

PM Sent

Quoted from jamesfb007:

Selling my DE Time Machine. Pics in my profile. Asking $2950
Game is in Saskatoon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 49.95
$ 11.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
£ 37.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterman04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside