(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,491 posts
  • 700 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by rwmech5
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 481 of 490.
#24001 3 months ago

Ahhhh my mistake. Did not consider this.

#24002 3 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

130 Mil is an investment.
I look forward to things to come.

I suspect we will see a more aggressive push to consumers. Most people have no idea who P1 is, they have little to no marketing going on.

Private equity looks for underperforming companies, don't know their financials but from the outside P1 screams underperforming business with no website to me. Would love to see P1 look more like Nitro!

#24003 3 months ago

Hello fellow pinheads! I have a mint, low play Beatles Gold I would like to trade +- cash. I’m looking for the following:

- JP pro
- DP pro
- EHOH
- Creature
- Star Trek pro
- Congo

Would also sell outright. Located in BC and happy to do a long road trip for the right deal.

Added 63 days ago:

Beatles has been traded.

#24004 3 months ago

P1 is not a distro for Pinball Brothers, Barrels of Fun, Dutch Pinball, Spooky and many other boutique pinball manufacturers that Nitro supports along with all the majors. The shipping fee you're referring to is from the US and includes import/broker fees. As far as CC charges... they suck! Sometimes we can eat them, sometimes we can't. If the margin on a pin is $500 (as in Spooky's case), we'd be out of business tomorrow.

#24005 3 months ago

Edit, a minute too late, nitro responded

#24006 3 months ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

P1 is not a distro for Pinball Brothers, Dutch Pinball, Spooky and many other boutique pinball manufacturers that Nitro supports along with all the majors. The shipping fee you're referring to from the US and includes import/broker fees. As far as CC charges... they suck! Sometimes we can eat them, sometimes we can't. If the margin on a pin is $500 (as in Spooky's case), we'd be out of business tomorrow.

As I said, the increase in shipping is also because you are much further apart on the west coast.
A pin from a company outside of Pinball Brothers, Dutch Pinball, Spooky will also cost more to ship from the West to the East.

For CC charges, I completely understand you but that's part of the competition between distro.

For the customer, it would be very bad to only have one option in Canada and that option was only available on the West Coast.

Edit: I double checked and the shipping did not include import/broker fees, I was charged $500 on top of the $650 shipping for a total of $1150 USD.

#24008 3 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

I completely understand you but that's part of the competition between distro.

and Nitro is still in business as P1 faltered!

#24009 3 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

As I said, the increase in shipping is also because you are much further apart on the west coast.
A pin from a company outside of Pinball Brothers, Dutch Pinball, Spooky will also cost more to ship from the West to the East.
For CC charges, I completely understand you but that's part of the competition between distro.
For the customer, it would be very bad to only have one option in Canada and that option was only available on the West Coast.

Given that we can drop ship pins directly from manufacturers on the East Coast, shipping then becomes a non issue. As far as competition, there was only one supplier in Canada until we came along. We'll continue to work extremely hard to support all customers across this great nation. Thanks for your feedback.

#24010 3 months ago

We'll continue to work extremely hard to support all customers across this great nation. Thanks for your feedback.

ordering the new:

NITRO Pinball East coast opening soon sign !

#24011 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

ordering the new:
NITRO Pinball East coast opening soon sign !

Somebody's let the cat out of the bag!

#24012 3 months ago

FlipperFreak always great dealing with you. I recommend!

#24013 3 months ago

Looking to trade James Bond Pro, stock (with stock and alternate translite) low plays under 200 I believe for a JJP Dialed in LE. Looking for local trade only. Thanks.

If you want to buy JB send me a DM.

#24014 3 months ago

Want to Trade Elvira HOH Premium (EHOH) for Stranger Things Premium. In Vancouver. Will also consider cash offers.

#24015 3 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

Edit: I double checked and the shipping did not include import/broker fees, I was charged $500 on top of the $650 shipping for a total of $1150 USD.

Wasn't sure when you ordered. Fortunately, the cost of shipping from overseas has dropped since then.

#24016 3 months ago

Somebody's let the cat out of the bag!

How do I stick my finger in this pot?

I swear, I said finger.

#24017 3 months ago

Wasn't sure when you ordered. Fortunately, the cost of shipping from overseas has dropped since then.

I'm sure it's gone down, but today it's probably still more than an Eastern reseller.

I am a long time Nitro customer and will continue to purchase and support, but I am also a customer who loves doing business and would be really sad if there was only one reseller for the entire Canadian market.

No market is good with just one dealer, pinball is no exception.

#24018 3 months ago

P1 is out of business?

#24019 3 months ago

Anyone want to trade their Monster Bash LE or Rush LE for a like new Star Trek LE?

#24020 89 days ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

I'm sure it's gone down, but today it's probably still more than an Eastern reseller.
I am a long time Nitro customer and will continue to purchase and support, but I am also a customer who loves doing business and would be really sad if there was only one reseller for the entire Canadian market.
No market is good with just one dealer, pinball is no exception.

Games from overseas intended for the East are shipped directly to Eastern USA. Then directly to Canada. So pricing would be the same regardless. Also, there's numerous resellers across the country if you look for them. As well, US dealers ship into Canada all the time. You actually have more choice because of your geographic location than many other parts of Canada. As always, we appreciate your continued support & feedback.

#24021 89 days ago

Venom Pro up for trade, looking for older titles. Pics up on kijiji:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1678350711&siteLocale=en_CA

Added 75 days ago:

Traded.

#24022 89 days ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking to trade James Bond Pro, stock (with stock and alternate translite) low plays under 200 I believe for a JJP Dialed in LE. Looking for local trade only. Thanks.
If you want to buy JB send me a DM.

Pro for an LE?

#24023 89 days ago

I'd trade my Jurassic Park Pro for the Dialed In basic model.

#24024 89 days ago

Games from overseas intended for the East are shipped directly to Eastern USA. Then directly to Canada. So pricing would be the same regardless. Also, there's numerous resellers across the country if you look for them. As well, US dealers ship into Canada all the time. You actually have more choice because of your geographic location than many other parts of Canada. As always, we appreciate your continued support & feedback.

You do a great job Tommy. And thanks for the fast quote on the Foo fighters pro and premium the other day.

Just gotta move a game or two first.

#24025 89 days ago

You’d be surprised, they go for around 7k USD have seen mid 6’s too.

Like this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165868

#24026 88 days ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

You’d be surprised, they go for around 7k USD have seen mid 6’s too.
Like this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165868

Hmm, when I had mine up, I had several offers for 11cad... good luck.

#24028 88 days ago

I assume they will still need a spot for service.

#24029 88 days ago

Considering selling my like new Star Trek LE.

14 with ColorDMD, or 13.5 without.

#24030 88 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Hmm, when I had mine up, I had several offers for 11cad... good luck.

Here’s a Dialed In LE in the PNW pinball classifieds 6k USD, 5000 plays though, was in one corporate location I was told. This is isn’t the one for me but if anyone else is looking…

https://www.facebook.com/share/WDrqvBb6M278QpeX/?mibextid=79PoIi

#24031 85 days ago

Star Wars is sold. Roadshow still ripe for the picking!

#24032 85 days ago

Have a full restored Popeye inside and out ,plays great and looks good as new great for the family 7k

#24033 84 days ago

X-Men Pro with LEDs, newton ball mod, etc. for trade.

Looking for any recent Stern Pro or maybe something else. Can add cash.

#24035 84 days ago

Very nice looking Volley.
If I didn't just buy one, I would be all over this one.

#24036 83 days ago

Thinking of selling my Led Zeppelin pro with expression lights, Hermit Ramp and other mods. Looking for $8600, located in Kamloops BC but can ship no problem.

#24037 80 days ago

LE-palooza!

James Bond LE (with topper) - $18K
Star Trek LE (with ColorDMD) - 14K
Walking Dead LE - $14K

All games are like new with very low plays.

#24038 80 days ago

Iron Maiden LE 18K
I will consider all trades.

#24039 79 days ago

LE Extravaganza!

Got LE w colour and art blades still avail, 15k
Toy Story LE 14.5k

#24040 79 days ago

Looking for a CftBL, located in Ottawa. Trade or sale.

Zack

#24042 79 days ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Venom Pro up for trade, looking for older titles. Pics up on kijiji:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1678350711&siteLocale=en_CA

Venom still available for trade. Mainly interested in Gottlieb system 3’s. Few trade offers that went nowhere. Any questions, just ask.

Added 75 days ago:

Traded.

#24043 79 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

LE Extravaganza!

maybe because they are crazy EXPENSIVE and we are heading toward a recession.

#24044 77 days ago

As someone pushing 40, my entire adult life has pretty much been recession or "heading toward recession". There was a couple real sweet years peppered throughout, but this is business as usual.

#24045 77 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

As someone pushing 40, my entire adult life has pretty much been recession or "heading toward recession". There was a couple real sweet years peppered throughout, but this is business as usual.

Careful.. that housing bubble is going to burst any time now...

#24046 77 days ago

My granny used to empty the fridge of leftovers when she came over as a kid, as she "lived through the great depression".
We have Covid
But it was not the global reset it could have been.

#24047 77 days ago
Quoted from koji:

Careful.. that housing bubble is going to burst any time now...

Only if boomers start selling their family homes for what they paid for them

#24048 77 days ago

That’s why grandma never moved from the house they were born in, unless it was a beet shack with 3 other families. We’ve come a long way in 100 years

#24049 76 days ago

looking for references for jam1076 from Lethbridge Alberta

#24050 76 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

It's because they keep printing more money to kick the can down the road. Just like they did in 2008. Is has to catch up with us eventually, and it's starting to with inflation. There should have been a real pull back after 2008 but they just printed money out the ass to buy their way out of it. They're doing it again today with the US fed talking about buying literal junk assets just to shore up balance sheets. They are throwing the value of our money away today to push the inevitable back a few months/years. You can't just print money to fix every problem and have no consequences, they will come eventually.

These kinds of things usually happen slowly and then suddenly. Just because it feels like we've been on the precipice for a long time doesn't mean we haven't been.

There are 24,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 481 of 490.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/481 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.