(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-pat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#256 9 years ago

I was looking at that kijiji page as well with the elm street table. Anyone in/around Alberta with a fixer upper fish tales, no good gofers/Jurassic park/revenge from Mars machine?

3 months later
#736 9 years ago

Anybody know of a Pinbot for sale?

#741 9 years ago

I don't totally get TPS. They aren't an actual store right? The trick is they don't answer the phone or respond to email. How do you do business with them? Do I need an appointment somehow?

#743 9 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

He is going through some family problems right now. He has a shop filled with pins.

Thanks, I'll just be patient and try him again next week. Hope it all works out.

#756 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

So,who got the BK project for 500.00 in Calgary.It didn't look that bad.

I saw this one too. Thought about it, but black knight sound effects are a little bit too "asteroids" for my liking

1 month later
#870 9 years ago

I think a good price on the family guy is $4500. One snapped in a couple days on kijiji at that price...

#872 9 years ago

I was thinking 8500 for the pair as we'll. And in a Year, I'll buy the family guy from you

9 months later
#2506 8 years ago

Ruby red Woz for 8K. Kijiji
Looks like a good deal, if it's Canadian...
Wrote an email asking about currency if it is in fact Canadian. Didn't reply, just said he won't ship. Could be a real nice buy for someone!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2521 8 years ago

I'd say if it's still available in 20 minutes it's not a steal. Fair deals can take a week or two.

2 weeks later
#2624 8 years ago

Anyone know anything about the 5k wozle and lotr on kijiji?
Scam city?

2 months later
#3231 8 years ago

For Sale: Pirates of the Caribben
$4995.00

Excellent condition, get in touch with any questions.
The good: beautiful machine
The Bad: repaired plastic ramp on right side, does not effect play, hard to see, fibreglass used.

#3232 8 years ago

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

image_8.jpegimage_8.jpeg

3 weeks later
#3441 8 years ago

Potc: $4500 CAD
Check out the market place.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#3470 8 years ago

Looking for a Nice TSPP. Just sold my pirates, so I have the cash and space. Thanks!!!
(Now back to the people with pins for sale.)

#3508 8 years ago

Regarding the BF pin, I got a reply too. Props to the seller. Think they said they got well above asking price, and took the high road. Nice seeing decent folks in the kijiji crowd.

1 year later
#5375 7 years ago

Trade: My Wizard of Oz for your Hobbit?

Hi Guys, I have my Standard Wizard of Oz with Shaker listed on Kijiji.
It's in nice shape, and has Cliffy's. It's basically mint except the last owner removed the glass with the door open, so the glass has a scratch. I've installed fresh Titan rubbers as well, they look awesome.

I'm finally starting to make my way through all the modes quite frequently and am ready to start learning a new game. PM me if you're interested.

2 weeks later
#5459 7 years ago

I have my Woz Standard with shaker for Sale or Trade. I'd love a Hobbit for trade, but also have it listed for $9450. She's a beauty with Cliffys.

#5491 7 years ago

Wizard of Oz Standard with Shaker: Now $8995!

Pm me if you want some more pictures or to come give it a rip
I bought it basically new from a guy in Calgary, and have since put on just under 1000 plays.

I'd also do a Hobbit trade. + some cash for an LE/SE

2 months later
#5884 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Serious! Get it..play the heck out of it..and use it for trade bait on your 2nd pin! That's a good deal mang!

Yup, this! That's a awesome deal! Better beat me to it... lol

2 weeks later
#6130 7 years ago

Not a peep on here about the 5k Williams IJ on kijiji today (Calgary). Got snapped up fast!

#6133 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Probably fake,thats why.

Yeah, there's always that. Didn't get that vibe immediately, but your likely right.

1 week later
#6268 7 years ago

Anybody gone to check out the RFM on kijiji in Montreal. Price is right. Pics aren't great.

1 week later
#6343 7 years ago

I'm looking to trade my GB pro + cash for a Hobbit. My GB is really nice, HUO, zero Playfield Ghosting, Stern blades inside, 3d Molded Library, Ulek Store Plastic Lane Guards, Ghost Trap Flippers. Plays fast and friendly with no more lane hops to the gutters. Looking for a nice deep pin. Know anyone selling a Hobbit? I'm looking for fresh leads

#6357 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

I'm looking to trade my GB pro + cash for a Hobbit. My GB is really nice, HUO, zero Playfield Ghosting, Stern blades inside, 3d Molded Library, Ulek Store Plastic Lane Guards, Ghost Trap Flippers. Plays fast and friendly with no more lane hops to the gutters. Looking for a nice deep pin. Know anyone selling a Hobbit? I'm looking for fresh leads

Modded HOU GB Pro w/shaker. Also willing to sell: ($7200 OBO)

#6366 7 years ago

Hobbit SE moves it on Saturday and GB has a new home. I love pinside

#6367 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Update: ghostbusters is now traded

#6420 7 years ago

Somebody go buy the $8500 hobbit on kijiji. Unless it's a scam, then go smack that guy. Ottawa Ontario.

1 week later
#6487 7 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Thank you for a great transaction
I love this game

Right back at ya! Playing it right now

2 months later
#6973 6 years ago

Anyone able to check out a pin for me in Brockville Ontario? I'd be willing to send a giant thank you, and write write a personal limerick with your name in it.

#6975 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

If the as is real, it will be gone before anyone here even responds.
Expect to see it double in price if real...

Pretty sure this is a scam. Add for a TSPP, looks identical to a MONOPOLY that was underpriced recently. Same user also posts a pair of tickets to make it look more legit, more than 1 add. Then there was an add "warning" about the monopoly scam. But I think that is a scam too. The originator of that post is a "victim" who lost 500$, and explains how he got screwed. At the end, he mentions he has a trucking company, can ship pins and check out anything in Canada for you. Says he is a pinside member, KCCO17, 1 year old member, donated today. It just got real fishey real fast. Sorry KCCO17 if you aren't a scumbag. We'll clear your name soon enough if you aren't a scammer. 0 posts, 0 mentions etc etc.

#6977 6 years ago

My apologies if you are legit and someone here can vouch for you. I'm just trying to look out for the community. If you really were trying to help me I am sorry. It just didn't feel right. All the best.

2 weeks later
#7126 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Love the custom paint job on Pinbot

I love it so much I'm picking it up tomorrow. When there is no tornado between Edmonton and Calgary!!!

#7132 6 years ago

I'll have it fixed up before too long. I'm thinking the classic stencil job should have it looking back to original. "Pinball Pimp" sells a stencil I think.

1 week later
#7175 6 years ago

95% sure I bought a pin from him a couple years ago. Took nice care of it. Flame polishes his ramps. He also does hot tub repairs, that's why I figure it's the same guy I bought my POTC from. Really decent guy. Helped me move it too. Pins in the basement, 1 set of stairs.

6 months later
#8102 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ok, screw the trades, just ordered new.

What are you picking up???

4 months later
#8695 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Hobbit Smaug for a dialed-in, or Simpson’s pinball party plus cash. I’d also sell for $9750. She’s a beauty with the coin flipper toppers, and Gold ring button. Get in touch or tell a friend. Thanks

#8697 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There is a guy on Alberta Kijiji with a very strict trade only policy for a couple games with one being Hobbit

Hey thanks for the heads up. If it’s the Bonnyville TSPP guy I was in touch with him. I’m not really sure what his plan is. He wants to trade up to JJP games but isn’t willing to add cash. We’ll see, maybe he’ll come around.

Thanks again

3 weeks later
#8844 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Id like to try one of these but have no room either

Awe, poor guy! To have your problems
I'd be happy to babysit your Full Throttle or Game of Thrones so you could give it a whirl.

Yes, I WOULD do that for YOU.

3 weeks later
#9079 5 years ago

HUO Hobbit Smaug Edition for sale!!!
$9750

Like new with a couple nice upgrades. Gold coin flipper toppers and gold ring button.

The new code on this thing is amazing, I recommend checking out the JJP code reveal on it if you haven't played one recently.

1 week later
#9171 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Decided I will give someone a sweet deal on Full Throttle - $6000 even picked up
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376149854

Wow, that won’t last long!
Super fun great flowing game.

#9187 5 years ago

My HUO Hobbit Smaug is available. Pinside priced at $9500. Hoping to avoid the kijiji crowd
Deadpool looks like too much fun to be had, looking to free up some cash. That being said, trades also considered.

#9227 5 years ago

Hi guys, my Hobbit is still up for grabs at $9500 OBO so make me an offer Then I can move Deadpool in and trade it to you someday too. Win win

#9235 5 years ago

Congrats to whoever got the $3500 Addams Family in Red Deer. You guys are just too fast!

#9250 5 years ago

Anyone ready to part with their Aerosmith or Iron Maiden yet? Maybe even a Guardians? I still have a hobbit looking for a home

#9268 5 years ago

I’ve dropped the price on my beauty Hobbit Smaug HUO to $8995. Come and get it!!! Deadpool wants to move in

6 months later
#10907 5 years ago

I have a Star Wars Pro that is ready to be traded. It's a real beauty, I picked it up from Tommy last year at YEGPIN. It has a couple must have Mods in my opinion, the Millennium Falcon and the Slotted Mini LCD Screen Bezel. It also has a Storm Trooper shooter rod, and spare original (Thanks @Libtech). Looking for a deadpool pro or Iron Maiden pro. Get in touch

3 months later
#11556 4 years ago

Does anyone know who is selling the Fireball Classic in Ontario for $3500? Are they a pinsider?

1 week later
#11621 4 years ago

Ready to trade my Star Wars pro. I’ve added the Millenium Falcon and Screen Bezel to the mini LCD, also a Storm Trooper shooter rod. Thanks Libtech. Picked it us as a Show game a year ago, about 1000 plays.

Interested in:
Deadpool
Star Trek
Metallica
Game of thrones

Get in touch with what you have

#11654 4 years ago

Added a couple more games to my wanted list I’m ready to trade my Star Wars pro. I’ve added the Millenium Falcon and Screen Bezel to the mini LCD, also a Storm Trooper shooter rod. Thanks Libtech. Picked it us as a Show game a year ago, about 1000 plays.

Interested in:
Deadpool
Iron man
Spider Man
Star Trek
Metallica
Game of thrones
Maybe others...
Get in touch with what you have

Added over 5 years ago:

Star Wars now Sold

#11661 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

This games a beauty, & Pats a good guy, trade with confidence!

Thanks Dustin, appreciate the kinds words. I’ve had some nice trade offers but nothing that has my two boys excited, lol. Star Wars now for sale, $7250. Need some piggy bank cash to buy a Deadpool

Added over 5 years ago:

Star Wars is now Sold!!!
Thanks for all the trade offers
Step 2, order a Deadpool Pro

2 weeks later
#11744 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ssssoooooooo tempting!!!

Do it!
Bok bok bok

3 months later
#12412 4 years ago
2 weeks later
#12502 4 years ago

$6850 HUO Aerosmith pro up for grabs. I’ve had a few nibbles but nothing firm yet. See the link below. Looking to move in a Deadpool or JP Pro.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/edmonton/aerosmith-pro-pinball/1475918769?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!!!! To a new future addict First pin for the buyer.

2 weeks later
#12602 4 years ago

So who is going to sell me their deadpool or Jurassic park pro???

10 months later
#15193 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Top notch guy, goes out of his way to help many pinheads

I’ll Agree with this as well. Buy with confidence

2 months later
#15748 3 years ago

I have a minty HUO Jurassic Park Pro. Looking to trade for a Deadpool Pro or I could add cash to a Dialed in or Wonka SE? Any Alberta takers? I also head towards BC from time to time...

#15762 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

shipped one a few weeks ago. $700 from Atlanta to my door in Oakville, On.
NIB from Michigan to my door was $100

Was this from a dealer? Did they help with customs?

#15791 3 years ago

I was originally after a trade but I’ve had a few folks offering to purchase my Jurassic Park Pro. It has a beauty play field, no pooling. Later run after they revised the art under the posts. Single Owner HUO game, asking $8500. Goodie bag still inside.
Game includes: Stern spike 2 headphone jack.
Stern Shaker motor. Open to offers.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold!

#15792 3 years ago

Listed for $8250 without the Shaker and headphone Jack.

Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

I was originally after a trade but I’ve had a few folks offering to purchase my Jurassic Park Pro. It has a beauty play field, no pooling. Later run after they revised the art under the posts. Single Owner HUO game, asking $8500. Goodie bag still inside.
Game includes: Stern spike 2 headphone jack.
Stern Shaker motor. Open to offers.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold!

#15794 3 years ago

I don’t blame you, I’ve never played a premium but the moving Dino does look pretty rad!

#15857 3 years ago

Hey folks, Any leads on a Wonka or Dialed-In???

#15885 3 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

Dialed in on KiJiji Ontario this am .

I can’t see it. Might have been snapped up already...

#15975 3 years ago

Shoutout to Adib today! Quick and easy exchange selling my Jurassic Park Pro. Friendly pinsider and I’d be happy to deal with him again

#15992 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Hey folks, Any leads on a Wonka or Dialed-In???

Dialed-In found and coming home this weekend. Thanks for the leads Pinsiders!!!

#15994 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Congrats. Is that the one out of Saskatoon?

Yessir!

8 months later
#18150 2 years ago

Me three, where did you find the LE? I only saw nitro post the standards…

2 years later
#24191 3 months ago

Hey guys, I have a Jurassic Park premium for Sale or trade. Like new, first owner. Listed at $12,500 CAD, open to offers or trades. Primarily looking for a guardians of the galaxy pro or a Foo fighters premium.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170594

1 month later
#24450 66 days ago

Hey folks, still looking for a trade on my Jurassic Park Premium.
Mainly interested in: Guardians Pro
Foo Fighters Pro
Foo Fighters Premium
Also open to a sale, shoot me an offer.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “$12,500 CAD Home Use Only (Like New) JP Premium. Under 700 plays. Stock game with orange super bands and Mylar on the shooter lane. Mainly interested in trades: Guardians of the G...”
3 months ago
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-pat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=pinball-pat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.