(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,926 posts
  • 704 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Method_Own
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

603 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Spencer. You are on page 3 of 3.
#10197 5 years ago

I've been looking for a Mortal Kombat 2 or Tekken 2 cabinet. Id pay around $1200 if its really nice, these guys asking $2k are nuts.

#10200 5 years ago

Or you could buy a Simpsons for $8500 or a Sega Jurassic Park for $4000

3 weeks later
#10408 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm in Quebec, I've purchased pins from Michel at Pinball One and he knows what he's talking about. Also great customer service. I'm sure Nitro is great for the West Coast, but I've had no issues with Pinball One on the East Coast. Not sure why folks are bashing them, mostly West Coasters.

Who's bashing them? Its just been simply said that Tommy is the best.

#10446 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Picked up a high end WH2O and high end FH from Calgary

Anything else you would like to brag about?

#10448 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Was wondering what the point of that post was.

Taint-guzzler.

#10452 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Didn't you have those same titles for sale a few months ago, both fully restored and big bucks?

HEP baby! Even though it wasn't..

#10454 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

It’s probably the one I restored so I’d say it’s really nice but not high end.

You did a nice job! It did need a few things and if my life wasn't so crazy over the last few months, I would have made a deal for it. The seller Shawn, is a great guy and went out of his way for me several times and has before too. Cant say enough good things about him.

1 week later
#10540 5 years ago

But its in Incredible condition! lol

2 weeks later
#10663 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

If you are going to YEGPIN there will be a MET demo unit for sale. Not 30% off but a little lower than NIB for sure lol...
https://www.yegpin.com/buy-a-game/

Man, I really miss mine.

#10691 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Where are you located?

He's in Calgary and easy to deal with.

#10699 5 years ago

So, I've tried before but I'll give it another shot... I would really like to make a trade for a CFTBL. It doesn't have to be 100% but I would prefer no playfield wear and the hologram must be green and working.

#10712 5 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Shawn Hall has the Dark Knight in Calgary,he’s lord_of_the_pins on here,I know him well,pm me and I can send you some usernames that can vouch for him,should have no problems.That BDK plays awesome.

I'll vouch for him too. I've seen this game several times and I would love to add it to my collection BUT I really want a CFTBL.

#10718 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

game is now sold !

Damn! What a price too.

#10734 5 years ago

Not a pinball but super stoked I just brought home an upright Tron, fully working and not the one from the recent auction, no damage, fully working. Thanks to LS1Chris for an easy transaction!

Even in town to boot! 5 mins each way.

Original manual and extra mint CPO as well.

1 week later
#10849 5 years ago

LOTR sold, another easy transaction with Shawn. Thanks bud.

#10851 5 years ago

Spiderman is not for sale.

#10856 5 years ago

Nice run on Golden Tee games on Calgary Kijiji.

$6800 firm

$8000 with a TV

What a joke.

#10866 5 years ago

Wow! Thanks everyone. Dan's going to hook me up.

Will, if you ever need another, I have access to as many as I want. Just shoot me a PM.

#10883 5 years ago

AFMLE $10k green trim less than 200 plays, comes with glow in the dark rubbers installed. Londonpinball need not apply, Your to cheap

#10888 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

I can’t afford to payattention

That too.

#10889 5 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

Hey guys, just posted my Champion Pub for sale located in BC.
kelowna.craigslist.org link

Looks really nice, just a heads up, it took me months to sell mine and I ate my shirt doing it. I hope you have more luck.

#10896 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Pretty sure around 6k is cp pricing.

LOL, I wish...

2 weeks later
#11001 5 years ago

Long story, I need a Data East DMD for my Jurassic Park. Would go color but Nitro is out of stock.

1 week later
#11074 5 years ago

I have a color dmd (lcd) I pulled from my Lotr and wanted to install into my Spidey but found out it wont work. Needs to be the updated newer version "b". Anyway, I'll sell or trade this one for one I can install into Spiderman. I have extra cables for Stern and Williams/Bally, included. Prefer a trade, $400 cash.

#11077 5 years ago

Dmd is sold, if buyer backs out I will let everyone else know. Cant believe the response I got! Donation will also be made to Pinside.

#11080 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Game of Thrones is sold.

I was busy comparing pro/premium to buy this for my wife, missed out. Good price, congrats on the sale.

#11085 5 years ago

looking for a dolly last years yegpin game would work well.

1 week later
#11129 5 years ago

If interested in selling, PM me on the Dolly and EATPM at yegpin.

#11158 4 years ago

Anybody around the Okotoks area that could help move a couple games for a few beers and some plays?

#11172 4 years ago

I'd like to add another early 80's solid state game, now that I have my first. Pm me what your willing to move.

1 week later
#11231 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

If any locals want some let me know. I can rattle some off for cheap.

I never really thought about it until now. I think I would like a few.

#11234 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Going to be moving this summer, so going to sell my Golden Tee, its a 2013 home edition pedistal, comes with 42" tv with mount. $2500 firm picked up for anyone on here
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1433564146

For the record, I first bought mine as a 2013 and upgraded it several times to now 2019. Cost me $400 to upgrade each time.

Something to think about...

#11236 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Right, but there is no need to upgrade, there are alot of courses as is. However if you do want to even after upgradeing to the latest youd still be a few grand ahead of buying a new one for 5k + tax and shipping (and have to buy a TV as well). Something to think about...

Of coarse, I was just trying to say this is a good deal and IF you want to upgrade thats available because its a newer model and you can.

#11239 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

My bad, I was reading it the other way, thought I was giving someone a good deal

I got a steal on mine. Your's is the newest and cheapest I've seen in years. With total disregard to the $6000 moron ads.

2 weeks later
#11346 4 years ago

So, given the recent disgusting incident, where's the best place to buy NIB from now?

#11348 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Im sure your looking to buy a pinball 10:30pm friday night.... trollish... dont feel thst topic needs to come into this thread

Well, I feel it does. Thanks for your input though.

#11350 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Lol... well it is pinside... all opinons are welcome and mostly accepted

Lets just sweep the situation under the carpet, I mean its pinball...

1 week later
#11440 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Have a HUO Spiderman that just came out of the box a year ago and looks like it's brand new.
I'm selling it for what I paid... $7000.
It has a Cointaker shaker and I put non-ghosting Comet LEDs throughout.
I'm also open to trades (+/- cash) for the following games in only excellent condition:
- The Shadow
- BSD
- WOZ
- Hobbit
- Game of Thrones
- White Water
Prefer local deals, but open to others.
PM if interested.

Wow, nice price!

1 month later
#11749 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Is there anyone in Canada that offers board repair? I have a WPC-95 MPU with some battery corrosion.
I see a guy on eBay under "tommypinball". Is that Nitro?
If anyone has any recommendations for this type of service, it would be appreciated.
Cheers!

I sent my Stern Spiderman to a guy in Ontario. Amazing service, fixed and returned in a week.

#11755 4 years ago

I believe it was Tommy I used as well. He goes by Brent on Kijiji. Super fast turn around and cheap as well. Would not hesitate to use him again. Wish he did Arcade boards though.

#11756 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Go to Kijiji and Google pinball.....way back on page 4 you'll see professional circuit board repairs. A picture of a Tommy pinball machine is in his picture.

Yup, that's him.

1 week later
#11806 4 years ago

Called Nitro last Saturday to inquire about a JP and no-one answered. Still waiting for a response...

#11810 4 years ago

No need to thumbs down spencer, amh is a really fun game.

My apologies, Id been drinking, clearly too much, and thought Sandeep listed the game.

#11811 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Maybe they just missed your email?
QSS

Quoted from libtech:

Got mine ordered last week, make sure their email is correct from their site, its changed.

I called and left a message with my email and phone number.

2 months later
#12195 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I wont acknowledge all of your rant but I will counter your $1,000 cpr arguement with the arguement that 4-5k gets you a party monsters that doesnt need them.
Not sure which button I pushed to make you freakout and and try to make it personal. Do you need a hug?
Ps. I had over a dozen people respond to that translite posting and got my asking price. That "crap scibbled on it" was Lyman, Borg and Dirty Donnie.

You push everyone's buttons because you have zero sense of reality. I have a Party Monsters that is a players game. I was offered $4k for it. It has been cleaned up and has new plastics/leds and a few touches.

It does not have a gold CPR playfield, mirrored back glass, all new parts, decals, glass, powdercoat, and the HOURS of work that went into it, ect. Is it worth $9K maybe not but its worth a lot more than "your friends $4500 game ".

If you don't understand what you are talking about, maybe you should leave it alone.

#12198 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m now selling my TSPP. I’m no longer trading.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-the-simpsons-pinball-party-want-batman-66-others
Have a great Saturday everyone!

LOL, good luck.

#12201 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Love the pricing Police.
They say everyone's selling price is too high when they are buying...
But don't you dare tell them their price is too high when they are selling... their price is bang on.
LOL
PP = Douchebag

Um no, but ok.

#12202 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Jesus. Sandeep is trying to get 9k for a Party Monsters? I get that it's been decked out but damn man. That's SS pricing. My buddy just sold one for half that. No amount of powder coating is worth 4.5k lol

I want to add to my last response to this. I would GLADLY sell my game for around $4000 and pay an additional $2500 or more for another Party Monsters that included all the upgrades he has made. Is $9K high, probably, but I'm sure that's not set in stone.

#12206 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

$6,500 is a long way from 9k. I wasnt really price policing as much as laughing at a ridiculous asking price. I thought I was just sharing something funny on pinside. Didnt realize so many people would lose there minds. I forgot how sensitive this site can be. There must be a long line of people waiting to drop 9k on Elvira. Who knew? Must be the super LE.

Still not grasping it but ok.

2 months later
#12564 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Surprise, surprise. A bunch of downvotes on posts that don't warrant them from dipshit sandeep. What a stain on a great community. Go back to listing games and not supporting pinside.

Agreed. Just go away.

2 months later
#13046 4 years ago

Time for me to list some games if a Teed' Off with no topper is $3600. Sorry Patrick, not trying to jump directly on you but this is the getting completely out of control.

4 months later
#13904 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I have lost money on almost every single game I've owned, and I'm okay with that. If you're not, try a GIC and location play.

Yeah, the days of finding steals just don't happen much anymore. I've actually been fortunate and only lost money on a few games but way made up for it with a few others. As others have said, it really is a decent hobby to not loose all your investment.

#13939 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Imagine going up or down stairs... Ahhhhhhhhh!

I moved a single Crusin USA down my stairs. I cut it up before moving it back out. LOL. NBA Jam was a nightmare as was my Tron Cabinet. I said when we moved, walkout was a must. Didn't get one.

2 weeks later
#14065 3 years ago

Just wanted to throw out a thank you to Jesperpark for a super easy transaction. Fast payment, on time pick up and very easy to deal with. The way all transactions should be.

1 week later
#14106 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I guess the other option is we change this thread name to Canada games for sale plus Grayson's dad talks about buying a blackout but doesn't follow through.

Exactly, just buy it already. $2250? should get it done, then we don't have to see endless Blackout posts.

#14155 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Spencer man, you have downvoted or had something negative to say about so much of what ive posted since joining pinside that i could care less about anything bothering you. You have too much time and too little tact. Good day sir :p

There is a reason for that and its not because I'm getting sick of seeing your wanted Blackout ads when they are available. Seems, I'm not the only one and also seems your a bit more worked up about it then you want us to believe. So sorry I disagree with you, I'll change the thread title to help you out, well help us all out.

#14156 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Anybody in Canada want to talk about hug n' tugs and reacharounds?
This thread has gone downhill in a hurry.

Hey, start your own thread about that kinky stuff, this thread is all about over priced Blackout machines.

#14157 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I guess the other option is we change this thread name to Canada games for sale plus Grayson's dad talks about buying a blackout but doesn't follow through.

Fixed it for you.

#14159 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Still looking for a dead pool premium or pro. Let me know if you guys have any leads

Pat, once we locate a Blackout, Ill change the title to Deadpool wanted. Just trying to be helpful!

#14167 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Love the updated thread title, however you forgot to put the under 2k Blackout

Sorry fixed that too!

#14168 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm getting blackout drunk tonight. Will sell my memories...or whatevers left....for $2500. Send me PM!

Pm sent.

#14170 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh so Spencer is a 8yr old. Now it all makes sense.
Whatever, you do you man. Ill sit back and laugh at the time youre spending on little old me lol

I honestly have nothing better to do then lend a hand. I thought you would be happy?

#14188 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ok i see how it came across as a fight thing but i meant it more like i see him as the type to not have much to say to someones face.
Not interested in a title bout or anytjing lol

What did I say, seems to have really set you off, just trying to help and I haven't said anything I wouldn't repeat directly to you or anyone for that matter. ( I don't like your posts, them fighting words now?? ) LOL.

3 weeks later
#14376 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

It's not so much bitching about how other people spend their money, but more about what you'd have to spend to get a game you might want. I appreciate discussions about pricing because I think it helps to gauge roughly where the market is at. But that's just me.

Totally agree, and I'm priced out on these now, crazy stuff.

#14395 3 years ago

So not thinking about my actual schedule and being able to pick them up, I ordered a few items from Kastners auctions in Edmonton. I am just swamped right now and I'm looking to just have them shipped to me. The items are on 2 pallets, so they wouldn't fit into my truck anyway. They are only 150lbs total weight.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a shipping company that could pick up and deliver at a reasonable rate? I know we always talk about long distance shipping but this is only Edmonton to Okotoks, Calgary even. ( I could drop them at my work ).

#14399 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Not pinball, but still a ton of fun.
6 need for speed sit down racing games.
1400.00 each

Great price, I would have taken two if I had a walk-out.

#14400 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So not thinking about my actual schedule and being able to pick them up, I ordered a few items from Kastners auctions in Edmonton. I am just swamped right now and I'm looking to just have them shipped to me. The items are on 2 pallets, so they wouldn't fit into my truck anyway. They are only 150lbs total weight.
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a shipping company that could pick up and deliver at a reasonable rate? I know we always talk about long distance shipping but this is only Edmonton to Okotoks, Calgary even. ( I could drop them at my work ).

I called around and Jennifer at Highway 9 hooked me up with a great deal delivered right to my door!

1 week later
#14480 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Time to move on man. Not Blackout and I already sold that Junkyard that you sold me so something else has to go. You know the one that you "restored" but then i had to clean the black off of everything it and get it running properly? But yeah, I post wanted adds every couple months looking for a Blackout. Im the bad guy here.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

You sound like a real treat.

Nothing but class. Over and over....

2 weeks later
#14663 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

MMr Standard with upgrades. - $11,000 - Final reduction
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1522788187&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true
Any questions let me know. Thank you.

What was the going rate on these? I'm only saying because I just sold my AFM Limited for a lot less than this. Different game but both remakes, maybe I didn't ask enough on mine? I've lost touch on pricing, you have 3 thumbs up, so I'm guessing its reasonable, just wondering that's all.

#14665 3 years ago

Afm less desirable.
He also has a bunch of mods installed.
Also he started at 12500 so I’d say 11k is a pretty fair price

Not saying it isn't but its a standard, that's all. Just trying to see the going rates that's all.

#14668 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know of two afmle besides the one I lined up for you to sell right at 10k within the past year. Nice that you hooked him up with the interactive topper!
Know of two mmrle sells within past year. Both gold trim with color dmds and other mods. Blades/shakers, etc.. One 11k, one 10500

I'm more than happy with what I was able to move it on for, tad above $10K. Basically exactly what I paid NIB. My good friend moved his for more than mine and shipped it out., I'm more interested in trying to see the value of premium/LE when it comes to the remakes. That's all, hope he gets what he's asking, just wondering on prices.

2 weeks later
#14883 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Same guy also had a FT and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Saw the ad, if it was a Pinsider, Id be up to a trade for FT.

#14897 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I talked to him last night. I was interested in Fish Tales. He told me had thirty calls/text/pm's. I told him I'd pay his asking for FT and he told me that the first person to get to his house at 9:00 am this morning with cash would have first crack at the games. He told me at least three people were coming at 9:00 and there might be more.
I figured f#ck it. Not gonna drive an hour to get into a pissing match over the games and besides, I had to meet my lawyer at 9:00 so I couldn't be part of the fun.
I sure would love to know how it all went down.
QSS

Got the same thing, screw that. 15 people with $5k or more in pocket hanging around. Pass.

#14900 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I can't believe anyone would drive any distance or pay any amount of money for Fish Tales, but hey, that's just me.

Always wanted one, was a game I played a million times on my breaks almost 30 years ago. Had a chance to pick up 2 for $3000 and passed as it would have been my second/third machines and I didn't have the knowledge yet.

One day Ill get one.

#14911 3 years ago

Anyone have a Stranger Things premium or LE they would be interested in trading?

#14916 3 years ago

Time to move a few games. I'll put ads on kijiji
Revenge from Mars $4,500
Star Wars Episode 1 $4,250
Both for $8k
Stern Spider-man - HUO, 2010 run, Chrome rails, legs, hinges and lockdown bar, color DMD, art blades, Matt McKee topper, spider speaker inserts. $8,400
Iron Maiden pro - shaker, mirror blades, led speaker lights, around 2000 plays $7,500
Data East Tommy - color DMD, prototype translite, full cliffys, new plastic set, all flippers rebuilt. $6,500
Gottlieb Buck Rogers - Pascal all-in-one board, playfield protector $2,200

Damn, nice price Will, I'd take that Spidey right now. In fact, I really want it.

#14919 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Then you should have bought it from me a few months ago

Ron, I already have one. Just always wanted the chrome trim for mine.

4 months later
#15869 3 years ago

New price on my lotr, hopefully spencer approves...
$10000 with Matt McKee topper or $9500 without.

Context bud, even you got it and upvoted me.

#15883 3 years ago

I will be listing my wife's restored Dolly Parton later today with some other great additions, not pinball, to add to your game room.

Dolly is a real looker, restored with ALL new boards as well. Powered coated pink, would buy one of you guys a free one off, I get to buy something too! Only lookin to get what I paid for it $2500, OBO. Some may have seen it a YegPin a few years back. I've put another $350-400 in boards into it, so you will have no issues for years.

Got my eye on something else to fill the spot, check Kijiji later today and a donation will be made to Pinside as well.

The other additions are life sized replicas and such. Really cool stuff to add to a game room, I'm just out of space for it all. Some of its one of a kind rare stuff.

#15938 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:12k -13k or so

Not sure it would be that high, but you never know I guess. I sold mine months ago, a green LE, NIB with 200 plays for slightly more than I paid but way less than $12K and I was very happy with the deal. Now, I've sold my Mars Attack alien, I think I'll miss that more, I enjoyed the game but it wasn't a keeper for me.

#15982 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Left Edmonton at 6:00am was home by 4pm , 756 kilometers of pick up and drop offs ... always great to see the people behind the Avatars.
Great group ... pleasure to help!

Nice work, great to finally meet you.
Now if I could just get you to deliver to Ontario, Id be set. Lol.

#16023 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

did this get posted? I want to see that powder coating

It did and I received a lot of replies but by email and I asked for text messages if serious. All the emails got mixed up once I started to reply on my phone, it was a terrible experience. I also got a shit load of annoying and stupid replies, which I unfortunatly took out on Luch, not knowing he wasn't the one sending me all the dumb messages. I apologized several times and felt really bad. I then pulled the add out of frustration. All the buyers wanted shipping to PEI or Montreal, several made comments about not caring about condition, I'll just send funds, it seemed like a scam and I'd just prefer a local sale.

I will re-list it, hopefully with better wording to avoid it happening again.

#16092 3 years ago

Going to put up my Ghostbusters premium. Full powder coated green trim, lots of mods. Very few plays, looks and plays amazing. $9500

Still have lots of interest in my Dolly Parton but all want shipping. Would prefer local pick-up. Power coated pink trim, ALL boards are new, pink rubbers, ball, full leds. $2500

PM if any questions or pictures.

#16115 3 years ago

Ghostbusters is sold with deposit, pending pick-up, or delivery in this case.

2 weeks later
#16264 3 years ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

1- you are already gouging community members with your price, which is a reflection of the type of person you are.

Yet, your still buying it? If I was Bill, I would never sell you it after reading that.

2 months later
#16888 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

The point is that you are wining like a toddler because I made some fans for pinballers in my area and you are afraid that other people start doing it too.
I explained to your earlier this is not what I am doing. Still, you insist!
You seem to not understand that I am not doing this for money. I made a few for friends and have extras. End of story...
You are like dog with a bone and won't drop it and keep on instigating hate towards me, when you could have stopped it 4 or 5 hours ago. You keep being you and keep selling to THE REST OF THE WORLD. I am here just a lonely little Canadian helping my little community. But you don't like that.
MAYBE YOU NEEDED THE COMPETITION TO KEEP YOU HONEST? do I hear a yeahhhh...?
You got it bro.
Soooo guess what, you been at it for a few hours now and I am tired of you and your stupid fans and you simply BUSTED MY PINBALLS!
I am now officially IN the mod BIZ.
I AM IN BABY.
I wish this thread would let upload an image we are working on with the marketing team, but I think we are onto something here!!!
Not the best marketing material out there, YET... that is true, however... Granted these 'EFFINMONKEY' Fans are something else and they GONNA GET RIPPED TONIGHT.
https://ibb.co/CJq22fM
EFFINGMONKEY MODS IS BORN.
Cheers

Yeah, I'm out. Jesus. What's next, cheap Blackouts and $9k White waters? What a joke.

#16893 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:I am surprised it took you this long to comment. Feel free to make a fair offer Spencer. Maybe we can do a trade?

I'm sure you are. Good luck with the sale bud.

#16934 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Awww, Spencer. Thank you so much for the DM. I was so happy to hear from you. The negativity and profanity was appreciated and i will share your feelings with the family when they are awake. Also, thank you for informing me you would be spamming downvotes on my account. I was worried i wouldnt get enough without you help. Keep up all the negativity. You are doing great so far.
Anyone have a Blackout for sale?

You know what, I didn't want to get into a back and forth war but your a complete liar and I'm going to call you on it. My DM, didn't have one word of profanity, not ONE. Since I cant post it in this thread, which I'm sure your aware, I sent it to a few other Pinsiders, so they could see the person you really are.

Not ONE profanity used, anyone who wants the screen shot, Id be happy to send it.

You my friend have a major issue, as your response was loaded with profanity.

Should I start a thread and post it? Your a real headcase and need help.

1 week later
#17035 2 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Thanks for the sale Ron! Looking forward to getting it set up and playing some games.
Highly recommend dealing with Apollyon.

Cant say enough myself about my dealings with Ron, great guy. Enjoy the game!

#17068 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Hello, wondering if anyone has insight on the opto concern of mine.
Basically, while servicing the subway, I found that when installing this bracket, the opto sensors do not line up with the holes in the plastic.
There does not seem to be a way, although it appear adjustable, the metal track does not have enough play due to the other sections and paths.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uup63XMCovPaMpiGA
Sorry, not sure specifically which part, it is the brass coloured bracket.
Thank you-

Come on man, this isn't a tech thread, its a for sale and bitch and moan about other people thread! Geez

Really though, start another thread with the game in question and I'd bet you would get great help.

1 week later
#17127 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I’d stay away from him. He made me store his Goldeneye Pin in my basement for free. What kind of guy just does that?! Next time he needs to pay me if he wants to put a pin in my basement for free...

I gave Patrick a bit of a rub regarding his pricing but that takes nothing away from him. I've dealt with him a few times now and its always been a smooth transaction. I would have zero hesitation to deal with or recommend him for a transaction.

1 month later
#17441 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

There will be show restrictions thou on all of the 130+ tournament ready pinball machines at the event.

Gets worse every year. No longer a show, just a rules restricted waste of money tournament that has no goal to promote people to join.

#17443 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I have actually been thinking about going to this event, what is it like for a guy that has no interest in tournament play?
What does show restrictions on all machines actually mean?

It means that every year I've bought VIP passes for myself and family, for no other reason but to support the hobby and the one show we have in Alberta. Every year it has gotten worse, I bring my kids who want to play the games I'm interested in buying and every year I'm told " these are only tournament games" or " we are having a specific event right now, you cant play these games"
Every year I go and buy $7 beers all night and $100+ tickets to support the hobby and every year I'm told you cant play that. I proudly collected my Yegpin merch and still have all of it but I wont be doing it again. The whole idea of a "show" or "event" is to showcase everything, this has fallen way short on the organizers. If your not into the tournament don't bother wasting your money.

#17452 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I've never, ever had an issue with finding interesting, different and newly released games to play at YEGPin. Sure, there are cool games restricted to the tourney but there are so many other machines to play. Also, in previous years, the latest releases tend to be stuff that Nitro has brought to the show. In addition, I'm not sure of the specifics, but I'm pretty they'll be utilizing much more space this time so I feel like the idea is to add a bunch of extra machines for the tourney(s) not to re-purpose the donor machines from the floor.

The big tourney is being run with a bunch of different banks of machines, I think each round, as people are eliminated, they'll reduce the number of banks and, therefore, open those machines up to the public. That is my GUESS at least, based on the information I've seen released by the YEGPin team.

Do you donate games? If not, you should really consider it. This is exactly why it's important for as many people as possible to donate games and not rely on everyone else to do it.

I have not donated a game yet but I have bought a game every time I have gone. Does that help or make a difference?

Quoted from pins4life33:

Yes this show sounds horrible, we have expanded it from 75 machines in the first year to now looks to be over 250 machines over the four years, we have had it. We spend countless hours of preparing and making sure we have enough machines there in perfect order to make sure everyone has a great time. There are a ton of collectors out there including myself that sacrifice their investments for all of us to have a great time. We have added an extra day to the show and expanded to two arenas, the tournament machines in the one arena will be booked off for Thursday and Friday competition we open up the 13-29 banks to the public on Saturday and only banks 1-4 are reserved on Sunday so on Sunday only 16 out of 200 - 250 will be reserved on Saturday around 70 out of 250 will be reserved, even on the Thursday and Friday there should be 75 -100 machines available at all times in the free play area at all times which is more than some major shows I have went to in the US. I am sorry that we simplify can’t live up to your expectations I do this for free I am running a non profit show just trying to promote pinball and arcade because I enjoy so much. Most show do not even serve liquor amd our prices have never been in the $7 range, he’ll we don’t even charge that at Arkadium for alcohol and our prices at YEGPIN are even lower there. If there is a specialty beer we may get up to those prices but I believe there were in the $5 range. Negative comments like this make me pretty sad and deflated, I get it that we can’t please everyone but if you step back and look what we have and the effort that many people make to give you the show we have you might want to be a bit more tactful on how you present your position. We appreciate the support in the past and the passion you have for the hobby and we welcome constructive feedback but very disappointed with your position.

No complaints about the effort, you guys have done a great job at that. As I said, my complaint is that we showed up Friday and the kids wanted to play different games and were told multiple times, no. These games are only for the specific tournament going on at the moment. Not the main tournament but some other one at the time.

I even sent you a PM about games for sale last year and said we enjoyed our self. In retrospect my original statement was a bit harsh. I just feel that opening up every game at 11 or 12 at night doesn't work when you bring kids that don't want to stay that late. Reading the other comments it seems you may have adjusted this for this year by putting games in different arenas for tournament play. That will make a better experiance as we wont be able to see but not play those games.

#17483 2 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

If my Brat kids complained because I took them to Edmonton, fed them, bought them stuff and gave them a holiday away because out of 100 games the 10 shut off were the only ones they wanted to play I would give them a swift kick in the ASS.
Then I would take the ice cream cones out of their hands and place then squarely on their heads.
Like seriously…

Seriously, Id have no problem putting it on your head either. Nothing like telling someone how to raise there kids. Heaven forbid someone not kiss the ASS of everyone in pinball and have an option.

1 month later
#17921 2 years ago

Yes, not a pinball for sale but I’ll never fly with West Jet again. I have a fully transferrable credit of $8700 that I will sell for $7800. No strings, book anything you want and save another $900. Given the Covid non refund and they consider my daughter an adult now at 14, I can’t book my same room unless I want to pay $2500 more.

Has nothing to do with pinball but it’s $900 off your next trip.West Jet says it 100% fully transferrable.

Not going to buy another machine but open myself to options that Westjet doesn’t offer…

PM me if interested.

Edit: only catch, must book but not travel before April.

#17930 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Can you split the credit between individuals? If one person wants say $4k. Thanks.

Unfortunately not, it was really a sticky situation, hence why I listed it. The last straw was they now considered my oldest an adult and I couldn’t even book the same room I wanted. It has now been moved on.

3 months later
#19073 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I heard there might be a few empty trucks coming back from the capital in the next week or so.

Hahahaha, touche!

2 weeks later
#19197 2 years ago

Have to give a shout out to Brent Butler. Once again, he repaired my boards! Jurassic Park was a mess and he fixed the boards, under quote, added Nav-ram and shipped them back with-in a couple days. Super pleased once again! Thanks Brent! I should add, I sent him all 4 boards and he added the Nav-ram and it was all still cheaper than buying ONE new board.

1 year later
#23334 9 months ago

Long time between posts, sometimes life throws you a curve ball so to speak. Over the next couple weeks, I will be looking to sell some of my pins, vids, memorabilia, as well as my large life-sized collectibles, small table games, etc. Some of you know the things I have and that I'm always a good seller. The rest I will put in storage for now. I will be posting things on Kijiji in the coming days but if anyone is interested in anything specific shoot me a message and we can talk. All of my stuff has lots of mods and has been well taken care of, lots of references available from many Pinsiders. Prefer not to ship, that's what Dan's for. Thanks

1 month later
#23566 8 months ago

So, I sold lots of my stuff but was able to find another house and keep most of my pins thankfully. Actually looking to add now that the sale of the house is final. Only looking for a White Water. Would possibly consider a trade but would prefer a cash pickup. Game does not have to be a HEP but would like something in great shape and fully working.

1 month later
#23828 6 months ago

Still looking for a White Water, also a Ghostbusters Premium and MET roadcase/premium. Really miss that one.

603 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Spencer. You are on page 3 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/3?tu=Spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.