(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,591 posts
  • 587 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by guard
  • Topic is favorited by 351 Pinsiders

You

There are 16591 posts in this topic. You are on page 323 of 332.
#16101 49 days ago

Posted my roadshow on kijiji. I'll be honest... the last time I saw a roadshow for sale was the one I bought 4 or 5 years ago. So I'm not really sure what it's going rate is. Definately open to offers.

Cabinet is definately not mint. But the playfield is really really nice and the mpu was recently bulletproofed.

#16102 49 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Posted my roadshow on kijiji. I'll be honest... the last time I saw a roadshow for sale was the one I bought 4 or 5 years ago. So I'm not really sure what it's going rate is. Definately open to offers.
Cabinet is definately not mint. But the playfield is really really nice and the mpu was recently bulletproofed.

I love my roadshow, lot of fun.
Who painted your radio?

#16103 49 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

cant find the listing

#16104 49 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

sold mine in July for 5500 with colordmd.

#16105 49 days ago

Want to give a shout out to Rey at Tilt Graphics for helping me (hopefully) avoid some duty on a topper I want to order from his site. I mentioned that if he could add "Made in the USA" to my receipt, I can hopefully avoid the duty as any product made in North America is exempt from duty (but not the GST). He actually added this to all of his topper descriptions on his site, which will also show on the receipt. I plan to order a topper through Shippsy so I pay $6.99 CDN to have it shipped from US address to Markham. Their site allows you to upload the receipt so in theory I won't have to deal with the duty. Will let you know if I can get it over the border duty free. Thanks.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/pinball-toppers

I asked this from some other main sites that sell toppers and was completely ignored.

#16106 49 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

cant find the listing

I can see it on Kijiji Saskatchewan. 6000

#16108 49 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

sold mine in July for 5500 with colordmd.

Not bad !

Paid 5600$ + shipping for a mint 9.5/10 roadshow with color dmd, cliffys, all LED, mirror blades, complete plastic on playfield(not sure how you call that)

Purchased a couple weeks ago.

#16109 49 days ago

"complete plastic on playfield(not sure how you call that)" called mylar

#16110 49 days ago

Is there a thread or recommendation for a shipper that will import from the USA to Canada?

I've seen the recommendation to arrange shipping to a terminal so I can pay the import HST but I'm missing a few other steps.

#16111 49 days ago
Quoted from luch:

Mylar! Thx
How much it cost?

#16113 49 days ago
Quoted from Paseb:

I love my roadshow, lot of fun.
Who painted your radio?

Radio was like that when I got it. Actually debated painting it a different colour but never did.

#16114 49 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Radio was like that when I got it. Actually debated painting it a different colour but never did.

I wanted to do a radio with dewalt color, it looks like your

#16115 49 days ago

Ghostbusters is sold with deposit, pending pick-up, or delivery in this case.

#16116 48 days ago
Quoted from luch:

I think he means a playfield protector from germany. Not cheap.

#16117 48 days ago
Quoted from tominator:

yeah forgot about that one , then an overlay

#16118 48 days ago

correct, it feels more like plastic than 3m transparent wrap

newbie here haha

#16119 48 days ago
Quoted from tominator:

I bought one of those overlays for my F-14. They're made of Vivak (PET-G). I think it ran me about $200-250 shipped.

Really helps with playfields that have cupped inserts or uneven spots. They're super clear.

#16120 46 days ago

So it looks like I'm coming into a little mad money, and I'm looking for a Firepower.

In or shipped to NB.

#16121 45 days ago

Really want to buy a Star Wars. Pro model. Anyone. Anyone.

#16122 44 days ago

price drop on the Five Jacks to $500 (+ shipping if needed)

#16123 44 days ago

Made a post in the canada parts fs/ft thread but I know more eyes will see this stuff here.

Copy of post....

Have a few items I need to sell.

Pics available by email, but can't post here. May create pinside ads if Canadians don't want first grabs.

Prices are tbd, as I really don't know how to price them in this market. Please pm to discuss.

1) guardians of the galaxy groot shooter rod

2) guardians of the galaxy oem stern topper

3) aerosmith le cabinet bottom (no head) nib from stern. Was contemplating turning it into a virtual cab but no longer have a desire to.

4) iron maiden custom eddie shooter rod

5) iron maiden eddie figurine for playfield upgrade

Might have more, but this is what I've found so far.

Pm me for questions or interest.

#16124 44 days ago

Hey Meegis No BKSOR topper hidden away in there anywhere?
#WishfulThinking

Quoted from Meegis:

Made a post in the canada parts fs/ft thread but I know more eyes will see this stuff here.
Copy of post....
Have a few items I need to sell.
Pics available by email, but can't post here. May create pinside ads if Canadians don't want first grabs.
Prices are tbd, as I really don't know how to price them in this market. Please pm to discuss.
1) guardians of the galaxy groot shooter rod
2) guardians of the galaxy oem stern topper
3) aerosmith le cabinet bottom (no head) nib from stern. Was contemplating turning it into a virtual cab but no longer have a desire to.

#16125 44 days ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Hey meegis No BKSOR topper hidden away in there anywhere?
#WishfulThinking

Nope. Never had that game so never had parts for it.

#16126 44 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Made a post in the canada parts fs/ft

Pm sent

#16127 44 days ago

Need some going prices on TZ really nice condition with color LCD dmd ,,mirror blades ,,and ,Led threw out with light mods ..all new rubbers..thanks

#16129 44 days ago

Worth a shot...
Thanks!

Quoted from Meegis:

Nope. Never had that game so never had parts for it.

#16130 44 days ago

Silly question. With the recent price hike. What’s a base model G n R pin cost in Canada? Are there any availability with the distributors? Can’t imagine I’ll ever get to that stage in my life to afford one. But curious.

#16131 44 days ago

Don't bother to list Aerosmith mods.
Just PM me 1st...
Save you the hassle, trouble.
I know you miss seeing my covered face.

#16132 44 days ago
Quoted from Cgebz:

Need some going prices on TZ really nice condition with color LCD dmd ,,mirror blades ,,and ,Led threw out with light mods ..all new rubbers..thanks

11-12.5k

#16133 43 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Silly question. With the recent price hike. What’s a base model G n R pin cost in Canada? Are there any availability with the distributors? Can’t imagine I’ll ever get to that stage in my life to afford one. But curious.

I would say just over $11k Canadian with taxes and US conversion. If you order now, likely will take a while to get one in. P1 in Mississauga has one on the floor, maybe they would sell it for the right price?

#16134 43 days ago

Not sure on the GnR SE. I know there are no LE’s anywhere and they won’t arrive until around September. I ordered one a month ago.

#16135 43 days ago
Quoted from Cgebz:

I sold a really nice original TZ, before Christmas for 9000.00
Playfield rebuild with all new parts top and bottom.

#16136 43 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

I sold a really nice original TZ, before Christmas for 9000.00
Playfield rebuild with all new parts top and bottom.

It hurts so much.

#16137 43 days ago

Does anyone run those Raffles(waffles) for new and or used pins in Canada? i see them posted all the time on US pinball and arcade exchanges i was just wondering if anyone does it up North, or if theres enough interest to start one ! Thanks in advance

#16138 43 days ago

raffles , waffles , ? like buy a ticket win a pinball machine ?

#16139 43 days ago
Quoted from luch:

raffles , waffles , ? like buy a ticket win a pinball machine ?

Yes exactly! like 100 people buy a ticket for 100$ and possibly win a nib pinball machine give or take those numbers based on how many people enter/interested and what the pinball machine is worth! winner pays shipping on most ones i see run, or free pickup. I honestly know minimal about it just wanted to see if anyone here knew more or knew of one happening in Canada.

#16140 43 days ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Yes exactly! like 100 people buy a ticket for 100$ and possibly win a nib pinball machine give or take those numbers based on how many people enter/interested and what the pinball machine is worth! winner pays shipping on most ones i see run, or free pickup. I honestly know minimal about it just wanted to see if anyone here knew more or knew of one happening in Canada.

I bought tickets for the Pinball edu charity in Maryland and won a Ghostbusters pro. They sent it to me in Calgary.

#16141 43 days ago

Pretty sure it would be illegal in Canada but I'm sure there are ways to get around that.

#16142 43 days ago

There’s SEVERAL other product “raffles” going on in Canada right now on Facebook pages. I do gold club ones periodically.

Have to call the entry a Shooter and you have to buy “balls” 100 per entry (shooter)

#16143 43 days ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Pretty sure it would be illegal in Canada but I'm sure there are ways to get around that.

Well you could be right, i've wondered about the tax implications regarding these raffles, but where i'm at people are running them constantly for brand new Snowmobiles, atvs, side by sides, workout equipment, the list goes on! but i would love to know more and if its possible!

#16144 43 days ago

I have been in a few of those. Called waffles for legality reasons.

The idea is great and I would be in for sure. 100 people, $100. New pin.

You don’t collect money until you have the 100 people.

#16145 43 days ago

My buddy just won an Octoberfest on a waffle draw on a Facebook group

#16146 43 days ago
Quoted from wolv3:

My buddy just won an Octoberfest on a waffle draw on a Facebook group

Sorry to hear that

#16147 43 days ago

Sweet what’s the group?

#16148 43 days ago

I need some advice from fellow Canadians. I'm looking to purchase a pin from a guy on Pinside (based in Omaha, Nebraska) and I wanted to know what the shipping costs might be to my place in Montreal Canada. He asked me which COMPANY I wanted to use for the shipping but I have NO IDEA since I've never done anything like this before. Which SHIPPING COMPANY would y'all suggest for a pin from Nebraska to Montreal Quebec?

#16149 43 days ago

Lately I have been using Csa transportation

#16150 43 days ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I need some advice from fellow Canadians. I'm looking to purchase a pin from a guy on Pinside (based in Omaha, Nebraska) and I wanted to know what the shipping costs might be to my place in Montreal Canada. He asked me which COMPANY I wanted to use for the shipping but I have NO IDEA since I've never done anything like this before. Which SHIPPING COMPANY would y'all suggest for a pin from Nebraska to Montreal Quebec?

michelle.bianchi@beltmann.com

I have shipped a few games across the US but never over the border. I use Michelle within the US. I would think the cost would be likely around $1k CDN plus the taxes at the border. They do offer insurance on the game as well. Michelle seems to be the preferred shipper on Pinside (company I think is STI).

There are 16591 posts in this topic. You are on page 323 of 332.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside