(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,604 posts
  • 587 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Meegis
  • Topic is favorited by 351 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 16604 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 333.
#16051 54 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Got my first low ball this morning on the de-modded and back to stock DW. Told the guy at that price I'm taking out the new ramps and putting the old cracked and glued ones back in. lol.
5k is definitely the lowest I am going with this thing. I'm priced well under the other 2 local ones and they don't have the moving topper. While mine isn't CQ it certainly looks nicer than the other 2.

Just a great price Mike, looks really nice! Kijiji brings all sorts..

#16052 54 days ago

Im trying to convince a friend that this is the game for him. He is finally looking to get his first pin. He was looking to keep it under 4k i think but he is the biggest Dr. Who fan i know. I dont think he will pull the trigger because its outside of his range but im nudging him lol. Come on, that Dalek topper? So sweet.

#16053 54 days ago

anyone with an extra polks psw10 sub for sale?

i installed one on my roadshow yesterday and really like the result.

#16054 54 days ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Cheaper to get a splitter from pinnovators. 1 sub can have 4 pins plugged into it. I have 6 games in 2 subs (although I went BIG on my subs). Works great.

#16055 54 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Cheaper to get a splitter from pinnovators. 1 sub can have 4 pins plugged into it. I have 6 games in 2 subs (although I went BIG on my subs). Works great.

mike, i received the pinnovators submix with their rca cable. i only plugged one machine so far.

connected directly, 100% sound
connected to submix, 25% sound

not really happy honestly...

maybe, im doing it wrong

#16056 54 days ago
Quoted from Paseb:

mike, i received the pinnovators submix with their rca cable. i only plugged one machine so far.
connected directly, 100% sound
connected to submix, 25% sound
not really happy honestly...
maybe, im doing it wrong

Did you use their adapter to hook up to the cabinet speaker? Submix isn't meant for line level signal. I found that out too.

#16057 54 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

You bet that Shadow was sitting there for a while, such a shame too, it was just a great looking game. I like that idea of getting two of the same, I wouldn't mind having another Tron next to the one I've got!

I had two GnRs for a while. Don't mind two of the same game. At least you never have to worry about being able to play it.

#16058 54 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

You bet that Shadow was sitting there for a while, such a shame too, it was just a great looking game. I like that idea of getting two of the same, I wouldn't mind having another Tron next to the one I've got!

You know my price

#16059 54 days ago
Quoted from Paseb:

I have a couple of extras as i put Pinwoofer amps in a couple of machines - they are basically brand new - you can have one for 50 plus shipping if you like

#16060 54 days ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

I have a couple of extras as i put Pinwoofer amps in a couple of machines - they are basically brand new - you can have one for 50 plus shipping if you like

pm sent

#16061 54 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Did you use their adapter to hook up to the cabinet speaker? Submix isn't meant for line level signal. I found that out too.

i put the little chip in the soundboard and connected to RCA on sub and pinmix

#16062 54 days ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

If you were in ontario, these would be gone within hours.

#16063 54 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You know my price

I sure do..then, I hear you also want a lobster roll or something..lol

#16064 54 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

If you were in ontario, these would be gone within hours.

#16065 54 days ago

I imagine Canada UnPost will make this a no go but i decided to throw them out there anyways

#16066 54 days ago

Hi guys. I just wanted to say that I recently sold a machine to Adib in Edmonton ( I can't remember his pin side handle) and one to a Myron Pereira in Victoria. Both transactions went as good as I could have imagined. Both great buyers and would do business with either of them again in a second.

#16067 54 days ago

I still have an NBA Fastbreak for sale and would consider selling or trading my HUO AC/DC premium that I've owned since new, low plays and color DMD if the right offer is there. I can ship anywhere if needed.

#16068 54 days ago

#16069 54 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

The biggest issue is the female receptacle. The metal bracket that mounts to the inside of the head is broken so it’s just free floating and it’s a bitch to try to unplug. The male portion of the plug works fine except the little fibreglass portion is cracked into places so you have to be careful plugging it in

Shocked and appalled I wasn’t called out for saying I have problems with a female receptacle. Lol

#16070 54 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Shocked and appalled I wasn’t called out for saying I have problems with a female receptacle.

This the Canada pins for sale... we are polite!

#16071 54 days ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Great prices in this Market!

Thanks Mike!

#16072 54 days ago

Selling Last Action Hero w/colorDMD $5k and Jungle Lord $2k, can pack and pallet if buyer arranges shipping/pickup. Modest discount if buying both, otherwise price is firm.

Also interested in trade (+ cash) for Wonka, Dialed In, or a modern stern.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8SLfkwJFcd4ayeXj8

Added 22 days ago:

Sold locally, thanks to those who inquired

#16073 54 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Im trying to convince a friend that this is the game for him. He is finally looking to get his first pin. He was looking to keep it under 4k i think but he is the biggest Dr. Who fan i know. I dont think he will pull the trigger because its outside of his range but im nudging him lol. Come on, that Dalek topper? So sweet.

You should find him a Blackout!

#16074 54 days ago
Quoted from Denwhau:

I still have an NBA Fastbreak for sale and would consider selling or trading my HUO AC/DC premium that I've owned since new, low plays and color DMD if the right offer is there. I can ship anywhere if needed.

Fastbreak sold. Still open to Trade or sale on AC/DC Premium HUO.

#16075 54 days ago

Hoping to trade Tales of the Arabian Knights and Pirates - Stern before everyone gets excited

Better pics are available - kijiji and i agree to disagree on picture quality and sizing

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/dartmouth/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-for-trade-or-potential-sale/1552925185

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/dartmouth/pirates-of-the-caribbean-pinball-stern-for-trade-or-sale/1552932316

#16076 54 days ago

JL now sold, LAH still available for sale/trade.

Quoted from JordanB:

Selling Last Action Hero w/colorDMD $5k and Jungle Lord $2k, can pack and pallet if buyer arranges shipping/pickup. Modest discount if buying both, otherwise price is firm.
Also interested in trade (+ cash) for Wonka, Dialed In, or a modern stern.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8SLfkwJFcd4ayeXj8

#16077 53 days ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

Hoping to trade Tales of the Arabian Knights and Pirates - Stern before everyone gets excited
Better pics are available - kijiji and i agree to disagree on picture quality and sizing
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/dartmouth/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-for-trade-or-potential-sale/1552925185
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/dartmouth/pirates-of-the-caribbean-pinball-stern-for-trade-or-sale/1552932316

Pirates is gone

#16078 53 days ago
Quoted from kyriel:

GOTG LE and Medusa sold.
Pinsider price drop on Doctor Who. $5400.

Doctor Who has sold.

For any Aerosmith owners out there, what mods do you find necessary?

#16079 53 days ago

change the music.

#16080 53 days ago

Bwhaahahaha

#16081 53 days ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Doctor Who has sold.
For any Aerosmith owners out there, what mods do you find necessary?

I liked adding lighting, like the speaker lots and flippers. You can also get the art blades for inside the cabinet.

Shaker is decent on this game, but not mind blowing

#16082 53 days ago

I'm considering selling my (Williams) INDIANA JONES, what sort of price do you guys think I can get, considering the crazy market out there? It has invisiglass, color DMD and Pinsound installed and looks good/works well overall. I'm in the market for a ATTACK FROM MARS (LE) or STAR WARS PREMIUM (Comic Art). Thanks!

#16083 53 days ago

9-10k

#16084 53 days ago

4 Aerosmith
I went with a boatload of plastic protectors.
Shaker (meh)
Tilt art blades.
Shooter rod (aeroforce one)
Spare toybox liner, lid, jacky.
Broke the kicker switch arm pretty fast (have spares).

#16085 53 days ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

4 Aerosmith
I went with a boatload of plastic protectors.
Shaker (meh)
Tilt art blades.
Shooter rod (aeroforce one)
Spare toybox liner, lid, jacky.
Broke the kicker switch arm pretty fast (have spares).

I feel like you've had a lot of issue with your aero

Not sure why.

Mine was bulletproof

#16086 53 days ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm considering selling my (Williams) INDIANA JONES, what sort of price do you guys think I can get, considering the crazy market out there? It has invisiglass, color DMD and Pinsound installed and looks good/works well overall. I'm in the market for a ATTACK FROM MARS (LE) or STAR WARS PREMIUM (Comic Art). Thanks!

Ya Luch is right 9k too 10k depends on shape inside and out I was in the market for one

#16088 53 days ago

Anyone selling a Dialed In LE or WOZ?

#16089 52 days ago

1992 Williams Fish tales for sale.

Cabinet has been redone, new decals.
New trim, New chrome legs and levellers.
Reel shooter handle re-chromed
Topside playfield tear down, Clear coated.
Still has some issues. Tackle box decal applied under clear coat.
Done well, looks good. one bad spot by pop bumpers not touched up before Clear coat.
Titan rubbers, full LED's ( no flashers )
New plastic ramp.
Monster fish mod with LED's in the eyes.
Tons of new parts, too many to list
Really clean game, plays 100%, no errors.
Fast fun game.
6700.00 as is
7000.00 with a colordmd.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1553075576

#16090 52 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

1992 Williams Fish tales for sale.
Cabinet has been redone, new decals.
New trim, New chrome legs and levellers.
Reel shooter handle re-chromed
Topside playfield tear down, Clear coated.
Still has some issues. Tackle box decal applied under clear coat.
Done well, looks good. one bad spot by pop bumpers not touched up before Clear coat.
Titan rubbers, full LED's ( no flashers )
New plastic ramp.
Monster fish mod with LED's in the eyes.
Tons of new parts, too many to list
Really clean game, plays 100%, no errors.
Fast fun game.
6700.00 as is
7000.00 with a colordmd.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1553075576...

Wasnt this pin for sale recently from another seller ? Whats the deal about it?

#16091 52 days ago

I bought it, but G&R CE is finally on the way
Just making room for it.

#16092 52 days ago

Going to put up my Ghostbusters premium. Full powder coated green trim, lots of mods. Very few plays, looks and plays amazing. $9500

Still have lots of interest in my Dolly Parton but all want shipping. Would prefer local pick-up. Power coated pink trim, ALL boards are new, pink rubbers, ball, full leds. $2500

PM if any questions or pictures.

#16093 52 days ago

Still looking for Wonka/WOZ in BC - thanks!

#16094 52 days ago

Looking for Whirlwind.

#16095 52 days ago

Asking why Dan is selling a pin is like asking why there's always new strippers, it's like a revolving door! I wonder if we tracked Dan's sold pins if they too would make the western canadian circuit

#16096 52 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Asking why Dan is selling a pin is like asking why there's always new strippers, it's like a revolving door! I wonder if we tracked Dan's sold pins if they too would make the western canadian circuit

I'm shocked that I'm actually pondering if Dan has sold his game yet, instead of thinking why there's always new strippers..!

#16097 52 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm shocked that I'm actually pondering if Dan has sold his game yet, instead of thinking why there's always new strippers..!

We should start a new lottery game - how many days before Dan buys another pinball, and then for the super jackpot you have to correctly guess the number of days (maybe hours might be better) before Dan turns around and sells the machine.

#16098 52 days ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

We should start a new lottery game - how many days before Dan buys another pinball, and then for the super jackpot you have to correctly guess the number of days (maybe hours might be better) before Dan turns around and sells the machine.

I'm in, Lol

#16099 52 days ago
Quoted from Denwhau:

Fastbreak sold. Still open to Trade or sale on AC/DC Premium HUO.

AC/DC is sold.

#16100 51 days ago

I am in also

There are 16604 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 333.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside