(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 497.
#10701 5 years ago

Shawn Hall has the Dark Knight in Calgary,he’s lord_of_the_pins on here,I know him well,pm me and I can send you some usernames that can vouch for him,should have no problems.That BDK plays awesome.

#10702 5 years ago

Anybody have a Deadpool Premium or LE they are thinking of moving? Or a Munsters you regret buying? Let me know.

#10703 5 years ago

I’ve got a CQ CFTBL up for trades. Home use for over 20 years and it shows. Hot pink. Perfect hologram. Local only. No shipping. A title trades only.

#10705 5 years ago

Game of thrones pro with color dmd and shaker motor vs Star Wars pro with a couple small mods. IE light up millenium falcon, xwing, and light sabre mod.

Go

#10706 5 years ago

game of thrones

#10707 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Game of thrones pro with color dmd and shaker motor vs Star Wars pro with a couple small mods. IE light up millenium falcon, xwing, and light sabre mod.
Go

Both fast shooting Ritchie games with marginal art packages and overly complex rule sets.

Just pick whichever BS fantasy theme appeals to you more and roll with it...

#10708 5 years ago

Anyone have a GotG pro they are interested in parting with?

#10709 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Go

I would go with GoT pro. Both are similar in terms of the depth of its rulesheet but I enjoy GoT pro more than SW pro. Also, I feel GoT pro is one of sterns better pro models.

#10710 5 years ago

Also got is arguably a harder game to find as it’s no longer produced.

#10711 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I would go with GoT pro. Both are similar in terms of the depth of its rulesheet but I enjoy GoT pro more than SW pro. Also, I feel GoT pro is one of sterns better pro models.

I have the game of thrones now. SW is available locally so I’m debating making a switch.

GOT is really good. But I seem to have gotten tired of it relatively quick. Haven’t even had it a year and already contemplating a switch. Either that or sell my road show but I gotta fix it first.

#10712 5 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Shawn Hall has the Dark Knight in Calgary,he’s lord_of_the_pins on here,I know him well,pm me and I can send you some usernames that can vouch for him,should have no problems.That BDK plays awesome.

I'll vouch for him too. I've seen this game several times and I would love to add it to my collection BUT I really want a CFTBL.

#10715 5 years ago

1 vote for star wars! Played both quite a bit but star wars just keeps growing on me. I do currently own one. I feel like it got a lot of hate on launch because it could never meet expectations as big as people have for anything star wars. But i think its awesome. I rotate games a lot and have no plans of letting it go.

#10716 5 years ago

KISS premium for sale. $7800. Can package for shipping. PM for pictures.

#10717 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'll vouch for him too. I've seen this game several times and I would love to add it to my collection BUT I really want a CFTBL.

With you regulars from Calgary vouching for Shawn, speaks volumes for me. I'm taking the BDK. Thanks guys!

#10718 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

game is now sold !

Damn! What a price too.

#10719 5 years ago

Can anyone vouch for Buckman . He seems like a good dude but wouldn’t hurt to get a few member references.

#10720 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Can anyone vouch for buckman . He seems like a good dude but wouldn’t hurt to get a few member references.

1000% legit guy. He sold me my Tron. You won't find a more honest or better seller

Tom

#10721 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Can anyone vouch for buckman . He seems like a good dude but wouldn’t hurt to get a few member references.

I can vouch for Buckman. Stand up guy and a straight shooter. I've personally played his X-Men LE and it, along with all of his other pins are top notch.

#10722 5 years ago

Still looking to make a deal on my virtually new, Full Throttle. Open to trades if the right game comes along. This game has the latest code and works flawlessly. Very fast for a full body pinball machine and is a lot of fun when setup for 4 balls. Super challenging game with the ability to achieve a 6 ball multiball...for those that can.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/full-throttle-pinball-machine/1411847177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10723 5 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Very nice example TZ for sale. Completely shopped all new rubbers and LED’s including Flipper rebuild. $9,500

TZ for sale at $9K

#10724 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a huo mmr le with colour dmd upgrade? Not mine but posting for a local that isn’t on pinside. He’s asking 11k but I’m sure would be open to offers.
Cheers

#10725 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone interested in a huo mmr le with colour dmd upgrade? Not mine but posting for a local that isn’t on pinside. He’s asking 11k but I’m sure would be open to offers.
Cheers

You'll have to let people know what local means, you don't have a location in your profile.

#10726 5 years ago

I was Just going to say the same on the local thing. Trades welcome?

#10727 5 years ago

Regina sask sorry I thought it showed my location.

#10728 5 years ago

306 = Sask area code

#10729 5 years ago

Hey all

I'm letting go of my Total Nuclear Annihilation. $10,000 OBO (Trades considered for select titles).

This unit is fully loaded with full RGB LEDs throughout, laser-cut custom side rails, 4-player digital displays, and an LCD screen. It also has all the extras available, including pinblades, speaker light diffusers, shaker motor, knocker, and vinyl sticker set (not installed, still brand new!).

This is a low production game, with less than 500 having been built so far, making it very collectible (it is the only one in SK!). No more will be built for a while.

$10,000 OBO

Trades considered (in any order):
Batman 66
AfMr SE
MBr SE
Shadow
Doodle Bug
IJ 93'
Guardians of the Galaxy

Pin is on location at the cafe if interested in checking it out. Thanks!

#10730 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey all
I'm letting go of my Total Nuclear Annihilation. $10,000 OBO (Trades considered for select titles).
This unit is fully loaded with full RGB LEDs throughout, laser-cut custom side rails, 4-player digital displays, and an LCD screen. It also has all the extras available, including pinblades, speaker light diffusers, shaker motor, knocker, and vinyl sticker set (not installed, still brand new!).
This is a low production game, with less than 500 having been built so far, making it very collectible (it is the only one in SK!). No more will be built for a while.
$10,000 OBO
Trades considered (in any order):
Batman 66
AfMr SE
MBr SE
Shadow
Doodle Bug
IJ 93'
Guardians of the Galaxy
Pin is on location at the cafe if interested in checking it out. Thanks!

One of these is not like the others...

#10731 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

One of these is not like the others...

Haha! Good catch!

Great game.

#10732 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey all
I'm letting go of my Total Nuclear Annihilation.

Noooooo.. tho IJ93 would be amazing. Haven’t played that since it was at the Campus Cove.

#10733 5 years ago

Lol doodlebug and 9800

#10734 5 years ago

Not a pinball but super stoked I just brought home an upright Tron, fully working and not the one from the recent auction, no damage, fully working. Thanks to LS1Chris for an easy transaction!

Even in town to boot! 5 mins each way.

Original manual and extra mint CPO as well.

#10735 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a gottlieb soccer?

This is the 2 player version of super soccer.

PM for more details.

Happy to email or text pics (as I can't post in this thread)

#10736 5 years ago

Still have rob zombie for sale. Local sale be nice but can ship thru nitro for 300 plus gst.

7500 obo

#10737 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Hulk? Has a pascal all-in-one board and plays perfectly.
Playfield 9/10 and all plastics in perfect shape
Cab 6.5 /10 some patina for sure , one side very good one side medium
Backglass 7/10 some flaking
It's classic and beautiful colours. Challenging play, would be interesting to watch it at work in tournament play.
Can include original boards. May come to Yegpin - thinking about it...
Looking for $2500 firm at my location , will try to assist w logistics but shipping is not easy from here. Can send pics.
Cheers,
John

#10738 5 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

If you go to your bank you can make a bank transfer directly to a US bank account (for a fee). I recall it taking 2-3 days. I sent the seller pics of the docs from my phone to show I was serious and had done what I said. However, keep in mind that this is 100% safe from the sellers perspective which means you cannot get your money back. This is good in the way that a seller can proceed without worries but not so good if seller doesn't send you the machine

Thanks for the advice. I have found that some sellers don't like to give out personal bank details (account no, etc.).

#10739 5 years ago

For sale, HUO Walking Dead LE ($10,500 CDN), with the following mods:

- color dmd
- shaker
- Gnassel bicycle girl light
- side decals
- Back Alley Creations railway tracks
- Stern fishtank topper
- custom shooter rod
- speaker lights and acrylics
- woodbury, hell and lit hitch hiker signs, and others

For sale, Avengers LE ($6700 CDN). Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:

- Flipper Fidelity backbox and sub speakers
- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Captain America shield shooter rod
- improved see-through inlane plastics installed
- Hawkeye EL ramp lighting
- Upgraded Tesseract
- Lit and interactive Loki figure (tesseract in his hand lights up when then lock is lit)
- Lit and interactive Ironman figure (light in his chest and hand)
- new Loki lock plastic with lights
- Changed GI lighting to be less christmasee (green - other than by Hulk - changed to warm white which looks way better)
- extra pro translite signed by George Gomez
- extra Hulk arms included

Games are mint and I am the original owner of both. Not willing to ship at this time. Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#10740 5 years ago

good price on walking dead le !

#10741 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

good price on walking dead le !

Thanks Luch! I try to price as reasonably as possible and think this is pretty fair with the mods I've put in.

#10742 5 years ago

Anyone have a Getaway:HS2 for sale?

I have a lead on one in the US, but factoring in shipping I'm looking at around $4500CDN with the exchange rate to get it to Toronto.

Want to see if there's any in Canada available right now. LMK.

#10743 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Anyone have a Getaway:HS2 for sale?
I have a lead on one in the US, but factoring in shipping I'm looking at around $4500CDN with the exchange rate to get it to Toronto.
Want to see if there's any in Canada available right now. LMK.

Don't forget the sales tax as well

#10744 5 years ago

I have a few games in the Okanagan, looking to trade:

Game of Thrones Pro
- virtually perfect, tiny surface scratch on the right cab decal

Gilligan's Island
- Strong DMD, perfect playfield and plastics, somewhat faded cabinet decals

Theatre of Magic
- Color DMD, new plastic set, wear on the playfield covered by a decal

Lethal Weapon 3
- Strong DMD, solid playfield with small spot of wear near the entrance to the ramp, paint on cab is a bit faded/flaky

I'm looking for TSPP, GoTG Pro or Prem, maybe SW, Hobbit, Who Dunnit ... others?

#10745 5 years ago

I'll post these on kijiji later this week.

Avatar pro - color DMD, mirror blades, LEDs, cliffys, Thanator and Banshee figures - $5,900

Johnny Mnemonic - color DMD, new playfield glass, LEDs, some cabinet fade - $4,800

Meteor - flippers and slingshots rebuilt with all new parts, LEDs, new drop targets and bumper caps, NVRAM battery eliminator - $1,800

Centaur project - fully working. New CPR playfield, plastics and drop targets (not installed) - $3,700

Stern Grand Prix - suspected HUO - $4,500

PM for details or pics.

#10746 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

as YEG pin quickly approaches is anybody bringing something for sale? please pm me with what you may want to part with. looking for 87-89 Williams Bally games.

That's a lot of games, and an oddly specific number!

#10747 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone interested in a gottlieb soccer?

This is the 2 player version of super soccer.

one of the funnest EMs

#10748 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Don't forget the sales tax as well

Yea for sure. I'm at $4100CDN before taxes right now.

When you import, do you claim the price with inter US shipping? Or just the pin itself?

Figured I would print out the ad showing $2700USD to use as my "receipt". RBC only lets me send $2500 per day, so my bank statements won't reflect the price correctly. Thoughts?

#10749 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Yea for sure. I'm at $4100CDN before taxes right now.
When you import, do you claim the price with inter US shipping? Or just the pin itself?
Figured I would print out the ad showing $2700USD to use as my "receipt". RBC only lets me send $2500 per day, so my bank statements won't reflect the price correctly. Thoughts?

I would just claim the price of the pin itself, as that's the goods that you are importing into the country. No point in paying more than you have to, as your not importing the shipping, just the game.
When I brought my one pin up from the states across the border, I had a copy of the ad, a printed copy of the message history from on here showing the discussion and agreement on the pin price, and then a few printed copies of other ads for the same pin that have sold recently, to show that what I was claiming as my sale price was average, and not "questionable". If you show up that prepared to the border, they will get you put through fast. They appreciate someone making their job easier, and not trying to pull a fast one on them.

#10750 5 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

TZ for sale at $9K

PM sent

There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/215 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.