(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,844 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 497.
#12152 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Does anyone have experience with buying/selling to Murphelman? Apparently only did one sale on Pinside but said others on Pinside would vouch for him.

Sold him my Genie. Easy to deal with, no problems.

#12153 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

GnR just posted on Pin Rev. $9,600 Cdn mint w colordmd, Pinsound, Flipper Fidelity, etc. Thanks.

Guess everyone is waiting for the new GnR. Instead of selling a game, ended up buying an AC/DC. Will look nice beside the Tommy and GnR.

#12154 4 years ago

I know Murpelman as well. I can vouch for him and would have no hesitation buying from him.

#12155 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Does anyone have experience with buying/selling to Murphelman? Apparently only did one sale on Pinside but said others on Pinside would vouch for him.

I bought from him, He packed it up, took it to depot and shipped to me in Sask. It all worked out well.

#12156 4 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Batman the Dark Knight for sale? Please DM

#12157 4 years ago

That person who has the Iron maiden pro on kijiji in Edmonton on here?

#12158 4 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Anyone have a Stern Batman the Dark Knight for sale? Please DM

Search Kijiji Ontario (Toronto area) he wants far too much in my opinion though.

#12159 4 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

I know Murpelman as well. I can vouch for him and would have no hesitation buying from him.

Mike (Murphelman)is a stand up guy. Buy with confidence.

#12160 4 years ago

I am looking for a transformer for Space Shuttle Williams system 7
I also have several Gottlieb 7 digit displays NIB for sale

#12161 4 years ago
Quoted from swirvin:

I am looking for a transformer for Space Shuttle Williams system 7
I also have several Gottlieb 7 digit displays NIB for sale

I have one from a gorgar system 6. Will it work?
Do you have the number off the transformer.

#12162 4 years ago

Jesus. Sandeep is trying to get 9k for a Party Monsters? I get that it's been decked out but damn man. That's SS pricing. My buddy just sold one for half that. No amount of powder coating is worth 4.5k lol

#12163 4 years ago

#12164 4 years ago

Still looking for a Blackout if anyone has one they are done with.

#12165 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Jesus. Sandeep is trying to get 9k for a Party Monsters? I get that it's been decked out but damn man. That's SS pricing. My buddy just sold one for half that. No amount of powder coating is worth 4.5k lol

So lets say you bought your buddies for 4.5k, then added powder coating everywhere.

Then also added:

Gold cpr Playfield
New plastics, new rubbers, fully LED
Real back glass from cpr
Topper from cpr (not installed)
New cab decals
New instruction cards
New flipper buttons
HD stern glass
Inside cab redone
Exterior cab sanded redone

How much would you be into it for?? Plus he paid the labour for it to be done. I'm not saying I would pay that much personally but it's like a brand new machine. Probably better than new really

#12166 4 years ago

Seems like a giant waste of money to me. Especially considering he only keeps his games a month or so.

Personally I’d rather have 2-3 pq games than one covered in drip.

#12167 4 years ago

I agree.
Why sink a bunch of money into something you are not going to keep? (at least 4-5 years after fixing)
The buyer pool keeps shrinking the more the price goes up.
When you start getting to NIB price it better all be new, the boards all still have aged components, no warranty.

There is a difference between value and 'perceived' value.

#12168 4 years ago

The machine is absolutely stunning I test played it and it was top notch work by Gilles who does HEP like work. How much is a new in box SS worth I dunno whatever someone is willing to pay. You may or may never get the money back when you get a machine restored to this degree. But look at any HEP restore and see how much they are selling for it ain’t cheap!!!

Quoted from jesperpark:

So lets say you bought your buddies for 4.5k, then added powder coating everywhere.
Then also added:
Gold cpr Playfield
Real back glass from cpr
New cab decals
New instruction cards
New flipper buttons
HD stern glass
Inside cab redone
How much would you be into it for?? Plus he paid the labour for it to be done. I'm not saying I would pay that much personally but it's like a brand new machine. Probably better than new really

#12169 4 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Then also added:
Gold cpr Playfield
Real back glass from cpr
New cab decals
New instruction cards
New flipper buttons
HD stern glass
Inside cab redone

What you put into a game does not reflect what you will get back. Less than 5k should get you an extremely nice party monsters. There is $300 of powder coating. If you buy a good machine, you dont need all that other crap. I expect the higher price tag. Maybe 1k over average. He wants double average pricing.
I put 3k of mods into my Metallica, are you saying I should expect to get 11k for it? Hes just a greedy flipper. Dont defend him lol

#12170 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What you put into a game does not reflect what you will get back. Less than 5k should get you an extremely nice party monsters. There is $300 of powder coating. If you buy a good machine, you dont need all that other crap. I expect the higher price tag. Maybe 1k over average. He wants double average pricing.
I put 3k of mods into my Metallica, are you saying I should expect to get 11k for it? Hes just a greedy flipper. Dont defend him lol

I want 11k plus for my met to. Ha ha

#12171 4 years ago

Does anyone have an IMVE for sale?

Rob

#12172 4 years ago

Looking for a players Mata Hari. Prefer one in the West if possible. PM me if anyone has one to part with. Mainly interested in cabinet, so I don't care about condition. Open to all options. Thanks

#12173 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not defending the price tag or he flips games all the time. I'm just saying that is a sweet looking game, that looks top notch finish wise. You say there is $300 in powder coating, and I counter with there is a $1000 CPR Gold playfield and 300 backglass before everything else. So what does it make that machine worth? Whatever someone will pay is the answer

I will say Gilles did a fantastic job, she is a beaut

Sorry for getting off topic, lets get back to the pin selling

#12174 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I want 11k plus for my met to. Ha ha

Nicest stern pro I've ever seen. Looks like a LE.

#12175 4 years ago

Looking for Players or Project System 11 game, to add to my collection. looking to mix up the collection.

#12176 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why would you put $3000 of crap.. i mean mods into your MET?! its already a good machine. How much were you asking for a translite with that other crap scribbled on it? We can all figure out if we want or can afford a pin without you constantly reminding us what YOU think its worth. I have seen that Elvira as well.. its a beauty with much more than $300 in powdercoat. Who cares if he flips pins.. You've been here for a year, how did the community ever survive before that?!

#12177 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Why would you put $3000 of crap.. i mean mods into your MET?! its already a good machine. How much were you asking for a translite with that other crap scribbled on it? We can all figure out if we want or can afford a pin without you constantly reminding us what YOU think its worth. I have seen that Elvira as well.. its a beauty with much more than $300 in powdercoat. Who cares if he flips pins.. You've been here for a year, how did the community ever survive before that?!

I wont acknowledge all of your rant but I will counter your $1,000 cpr arguement with the arguement that 4-5k gets you a party monsters that doesnt need them.
Not sure which button I pushed to make you freakout and and try to make it personal. Do you need a hug?
Ps. I had over a dozen people respond to that translite posting and got my asking price. That "crap scibbled on it" was Lyman, Borg and Dirty Donnie.

#12178 4 years ago

Not sure why you are price policing when you currently have a shadow for sale at $6,800.
Just sayin’

#12179 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Not sure why you are price policing when you currently have a shadow for sale at $6,800.
Just sayin’

Not sure why you are chiming in with how much you wanted for that beat up Blackout. Just sayin'

Edit: you also clearly didnt read the ad

#12180 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Not sure why you are chiming in with how much you wanted for that beat up Blackout. Just sayin'
Edit: you also clearly didnt read the ad

Is there a link to the shadow for sale?

#12181 4 years ago

Graysondad, I think the general opinion on here is you are the loudest on this thread for price policing, and it does get a little heavy at times. Let people sell what they want for what they want. keep this thread positive, it is a Canadian thread after all.

Also hate coming into this thread without things for sale.

#12182 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

shadow for sale at $6,800.

#12184 4 years ago

Not against anyone but big pet peeve of mine is fs ads where seller states they don’t want to sell the game. I get that it might be a strategy or maybe life has forced you to sell but still...

#12185 4 years ago

With the GM strike I heavily considered re-listing Nascar.
Sometimes it's better to show your spouse it's for sale.
Lucky for me I served my EI waiting period and then got a job.
With a full claim I can honestly go to any job and tell them I will quit and go back to the old job the day after they settle. Makes it a bit hard to get hired.....

#12186 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Not against anyone but big pet peeve of mine is fs ads where seller states they don’t want to sell the game. I get that it might be a strategy or maybe life has forced you to sell but still...

All these adds are really saying is that - if you're a really bad buyer, are desperate, and are ok with me dictating the price then here it is - bend over and it's yours. I remember many years ago a neighbor having his house for sale for 10 years......seriously. Wasn't through a realtor or anything. He just had his sign out there and was "waiting" for someone to pay his dream price............never happened though.

Some people just really are bad buyers though and you might actually get lucky and hook one.

#12187 4 years ago

Passive aggressive bullshit!

#12188 4 years ago

Fuck I love pinside.

#12189 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Passive aggressive bullshit!

Oh shit I didn’t know my wife had an account on here!

#12190 4 years ago

Oh shit I didn’t know my wife had an account on here!

omg it feels so good to finally know im not alone!

#12191 4 years ago

So, on an un-related topic, I have a Bally blackjack for sale. $1500 or offers.

#12192 4 years ago
Quoted from ranchero:

So, on an un-related topic, I have a Bally blackjack for sale. $1500 or offers.

are you willing to trade?

#12193 4 years ago

Of course I am willing to trade! Pm me with a trade offer

#12195 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I wont acknowledge all of your rant but I will counter your $1,000 cpr arguement with the arguement that 4-5k gets you a party monsters that doesnt need them.
Not sure which button I pushed to make you freakout and and try to make it personal. Do you need a hug?
Ps. I had over a dozen people respond to that translite posting and got my asking price. That "crap scibbled on it" was Lyman, Borg and Dirty Donnie.

You push everyone's buttons because you have zero sense of reality. I have a Party Monsters that is a players game. I was offered $4k for it. It has been cleaned up and has new plastics/leds and a few touches.

It does not have a gold CPR playfield, mirrored back glass, all new parts, decals, glass, powdercoat, and the HOURS of work that went into it, ect. Is it worth $9K maybe not but its worth a lot more than "your friends $4500 game ".

If you don't understand what you are talking about, maybe you should leave it alone.

#12196 4 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m now selling my TSPP. I’m no longer trading.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-the-simpsons-pinball-party-want-batman-66-others

Have a great Saturday everyone!

#12197 4 years ago

Your looking for $9000.00 CAD

eBay might be your only shoot

#12198 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m now selling my TSPP. I’m no longer trading.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-the-simpsons-pinball-party-want-batman-66-others
Have a great Saturday everyone!

LOL, good luck.

#12199 4 years ago

Love the pricing Police.
They say everyone's selling price is too high when they are buying...
But don't you dare tell them their price is too high when they are selling... their price is bang on.

LOL

PP = Douchebag

#12200 4 years ago

Edster stop calling people names and buy that game. I fucking dare you

There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/244 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.