(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 497.
#14351 3 years ago

8-9k, depending on overall condition, playfield wear, etc.

And, of course, someone wanting to buy one.

#14352 3 years ago

Wow. Whitewater has taken that much of a jump? My buddy sold his for $6500 last year and was so happy to pull that. Think he paid 4k for it.

People have more cash than brains. Shallow rule set doesn't justify price as Tyler has stated earlier

#14353 3 years ago

I mean, keep in mind we're talking asking price here. Sometimes you get ask, sometimes not. But really, everything has taken a jump. And not just recently, but consistently. 90's williams games are beautiful and fun to play, thus making them desirable. We all have more cash than brains, otherwise we would be putting our money into more lucrative flaming pits than this. But, my god, have you seen the pretty colours of the burning money? Worth it.

#14354 3 years ago

List of past sales of White Water: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=536

Quoted from chaz009:

Not saying I have one for sale ...but how much do you guys think a very good condition WH2O would be worth in the Ontario/Canada market nowadays? Mine has the original topper, Leds, just replaced upper flipper, etc.
I never see these for sale and they are about $5800 USD. Thoughts?

#14355 3 years ago

The last container had a White Water at $3500 US the container before that I think had 4 in the same ball park. I see why everyone is grabbing them if the market is what people say it is. I do find recommended pricing here are always the extreme of reality. The greatest scores and most naive suckers.

#14356 3 years ago

People who are paying 8k -9k for a WW are crazy, it is a fun game but I will take TMNT or pretty well any NIB machine over a 30 year old machine.

#14357 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

People who are paying 8k -9k for a WW are crazy, it is a fun game but I will take TMNT or pretty well any NIB machine over a 30 year old machine.

Yeah, I have nostalgia for the game, but it's claustrophobic and pretty shallow. Def a location player or 4k max to me. Unless it has those polished leg bolts from Indonesia...

#14359 3 years ago

Anyone have a Tspp for sale by chance?

#14360 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow. Whitewater has taken that much of a jump? My buddy sold his for $6500 last year and was so happy to pull that. Think he paid 4k for it.
People have more cash than brains. Shallow rule set doesn't justify price as Tyler has stated earlier

There are currently 2 that went up today in Ontario, one is asking $8000 another is $8950. If they sell at those prices, I'll be shocked and throw my towel and leave this hobby as it's gone crazy. Record unemployment in North America and people are spending MORE?

#14361 3 years ago

I thought the one posted at $6800 on here was in CAD, I guess not. So he is firm at $9000 CAD?! I want to shake up my line up but when it’s so out of control like this I don’t want to buy or sell.

#14362 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I thought the one posted at $6800 on here was in CAD, I guess not. So he is firm at $9000 CAD?! I want to shake up my line up but when it’s so out of control like this I don’t want to buy or sell.

$8950..

#14363 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

At least with a 30 year old game you probably won't have issues with dimpling, chipping, bad prints (seriously the pics of TMNT where you can see the inkjet print lines are absurdly hilarious), insert issues, misaligned diverters, misaligned rails, poorly designed wireforms, poorly designed scoops, and on and on and on. I love new games, but lets not pretend they come from the factory in perfect condition. Not to mention, at that price you have to say "I can have some of this game, but not all" unless you want to kick in more money to go premium.

But really, different strokes for different folks.

#14364 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

There are currently 2 that went up today in Ontario, one is asking $8000 another is $8950. If they sell at those prices, I'll be shocked and throw my towel and leave this hobby as it's gone crazy. Record unemployment in North America and people are spending MORE

If these sell , I will post mine!

#14365 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If these sell , I will post mine!

Yeah, but what will you get in return? Crazy market goes both ways..

#14366 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Yeah, but what will you get in return

Have room for 3 , have five... wife would be happy

#14367 3 years ago

Games for sale
All HUO

Ironman 6500
Avengers pro 5500
Star Trek pro 6500

More games coming up later.

#14368 3 years ago

Spider-man sold to a great pinsider!

#14369 3 years ago

That Whitewater is sold...

http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/white-water-wh2o-original-topper-included.10261/

I bought mine a few years back for $4500 I think but repro topper.

#14370 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

That Whitewater is sold...
http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/white-water-wh2o-original-topper-included.10261/
I bought mine a few years back for $4500 I think but repro topper.

Oh well... I'll give all of you my regards then, no way I would fork out that kind of money like this on such pins. The seller is certainly happy and maybe the buyer just found his Grail, but wow.. some games you expect this, like Tron for whatever reasons, but this.. wow!

#14371 3 years ago

Time to shake up the collection!

Looking to trade one or more of the following (+/- cash):

Tron Pro
Total Nuclear Annihilation
Medusa

...for either:

Elvira House of Horrors
Deadpool

PM me if interested.

#14372 3 years ago

No you just get incomplete code, and way more breakdowns due to the age of the machine. I am not a Stern fanboy by all means but regardless of the game there is no way I would be paying more for some of these titles then a NIB, hell games like Whirlwind are almost selling for 8k are people out of their mind. Oh well guess there is still a lot of $$$ out there and if the demand is there that is good for pinball.

Quoted from aeonblack:

At least with a 30 year old game you probably won't have issues with dimpling, chipping, bad prints (seriously the pics of TMNT where you can see the inkjet print lines are absurdly hilarious), insert issues, misaligned diverters, misaligned rails, poorly designed wireforms, poorly designed scoops, and on and on and on. I love new games, but lets not pretend they come from the factory in perfect condition. Not to mention, at that price you have to say "I can have some of this game, but not all" unless you want to kick in more money to go premium.
But really, different strokes for different folks.

#14373 3 years ago

Could someone start a thread for Canadians bitching about Pinball prices already! I can’t believe you guys have that much time to bitch about how other people are spending their own money.

#14374 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Could someone start a thread for Canadians bitching about Pinball prices already! I can’t believe you guys have that much time to bitch about how other people are spending their own money.

Agreed, can't say I didn't contribute to this. Blame it on boredom!

#14375 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

It's not so much bitching about how other people spend their money, but more about what you'd have to spend to get a game you might want. I appreciate discussions about pricing because I think it helps to gauge roughly where the market is at. But that's just me.

#14376 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

It's not so much bitching about how other people spend their money, but more about what you'd have to spend to get a game you might want. I appreciate discussions about pricing because I think it helps to gauge roughly where the market is at. But that's just me.

Totally agree, and I'm priced out on these now, crazy stuff.

#14377 3 years ago

I don’t see anything toxic or bitchy just a little conversation. The Canadian threads are tame even compared to the rest of Pinside and Pinside is on the Disney channel of the internet.

#14378 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The Canadian threads are tame even compared to the rest of Pinside

Sorry about that.

#14379 3 years ago

Your right I don’t. I am done with this thread. Removed from my favourites.

Quoted from Indusguys:

#14380 3 years ago

I know I've asked before and haven't pulled the trigger. But GOT pro with color dmd and shaker, HUO (2nd owner), and a couple other minor mods... Low plays.

Looking to trade for a SW pro. Looking for a machine in AB or Sask.

#14381 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Your right I don’t. I am done with this thread. Removed from my favourites.

Quoted from Indusguys:

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Si yo fukn nara. Want some fukn cheese with that wine?

#14382 3 years ago

Another request. Perhaps an odd one. Anyone have a spare power supply that would work in a f14 tomcat?

I know this is a big ask. I’ve got a chance to look at one that “just needs a power supply.” I’d like to fire it up and what else it “just needs”. If I take it, I’d be more than willing to buy the power supply potentially but if someone is willing in Sask I’d be curious to just see how much work this thing needs.

I know it’s a crazy ask.

#14383 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Another request. Perhaps an odd one. Anyone have a spare power supply that would work in a f14 tomcat?
I know this is a big ask. I’ve got a chance to look at one that “just needs a power supply.” I’d like to fire it up and what else it “just needs”. If I take it, I’d be more than willing to buy the power supply potentially but if someone is willing in Sask I’d be curious to just see how much work this thing needs.
I know it’s a crazy ask.

It probably needs a lot more than a 'power supply'. I would avoid it just based upon that description.

Rob

#14384 3 years ago

I am looking for a no good gofers, in any condition. If you have one, or know of someone who does, and looking to sell it please let me know.

Thanks

Chris

#14385 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

It probably needs a lot more than a 'power supply'. I would avoid it just based upon that description.
Rob

I’m sure it does. But the price leave room for a project.

#14386 3 years ago

Now look what you have done, Sandeep posted his BL on the pinside market instead of here ...

#14387 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Now look what you have done, Sandeep posted his BL on the pinside market instead of here ...

Hasn't it been posted for a while?

#14388 3 years ago

Is there anyone in Saskatoon who can help me make a deal happen? Shoot me a message if you can!

#14389 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hasn't it been posted for a while?

Reposted @$16,500.

#14390 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Reposted @$16,500.

Only looking at trades as per listing. I received some good ones but holding out.

#14391 3 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Only looking at trades as per listing

GLWT

#14392 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Is there anyone in Saskatoon who can help me make a deal happen? Shoot me a message if you can!

Depending on what’s involved you can PM me and I can see what I can do.

#14393 3 years ago

Buck Rogers is sold PPU.

#14394 3 years ago

Spider-man is sold.

Other three available still.

#14395 3 years ago

So not thinking about my actual schedule and being able to pick them up, I ordered a few items from Kastners auctions in Edmonton. I am just swamped right now and I'm looking to just have them shipped to me. The items are on 2 pallets, so they wouldn't fit into my truck anyway. They are only 150lbs total weight.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a shipping company that could pick up and deliver at a reasonable rate? I know we always talk about long distance shipping but this is only Edmonton to Okotoks, Calgary even. ( I could drop them at my work ).

#14396 3 years ago

Adding another game to the list.

So now there is

Transformers LE 6500.00
Low plays at 175

Ironman 6500.00
Low plays at 448

Avengers pro
Low plays at 407

Star Trek pro
Low plays at 172

#14397 3 years ago

Not pinball, but still a ton of fun.
6 need for speed sit down racing games.
1400.00 each

#14398 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

1400.00 each

Awesome!! Bantam You need these!!

#14399 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

1400.00 each

Great price, I would have taken two if I had a walk-out.

#14400 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So not thinking about my actual schedule and being able to pick them up, I ordered a few items from Kastners auctions in Edmonton. I am just swamped right now and I'm looking to just have them shipped to me. The items are on 2 pallets, so they wouldn't fit into my truck anyway. They are only 150lbs total weight.
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a shipping company that could pick up and deliver at a reasonable rate? I know we always talk about long distance shipping but this is only Edmonton to Okotoks, Calgary even. ( I could drop them at my work ).

I called around and Jennifer at Highway 9 hooked me up with a great deal delivered right to my door!

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/288 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.