(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 382 of 497.
#19051 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Is there really a pinside reply quota? What really? Can someone explain? Thx

I think it limits how many replies you can do in your dm’s basically.

#19052 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Is there really a pinside reply quota? What really? Can someone explain? Thx

https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

#19053 2 years ago

yah a simple donation to the website that helps as all connect so well will alleviate all your DM messages and allow to easily send pics in DM as well

#19054 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The wife keeps asking me when we're getting a Big Indian or Sky Jump EM.
Someone please sell me one so I can put an end to the nagging.

here you go https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/london/1974-gottlieb-sky-jump-pinball-machine/1603528650

#19055 2 years ago

Thanks!

Can anyone vouch for this Corey dude? Anyone know if he's on pinside?

#19056 2 years ago

i can vouch for him , he's a good em tech guy who knows his stuff

#19057 2 years ago

I can vouch for Corey as well. Great guy.

#19058 2 years ago

Thanks gentlemen.

#19059 2 years ago

Corey has forgotten more than many people know about EMs.

#19060 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Thanks!
Can anyone vouch for this Corey dude? Anyone know if he's on pinside?

I believe I've read that Luch can be bribed to help pick up, pack and ship a pin! let's get this deal done boys

#19061 2 years ago

i would like to move my TFTC, i'm not playing it and my wife hate the scream in game

Located in montreal. I can ship game.

Freshly done, played 10 games since

New NOS playfield(uber rare) cost 1500$
Playfield protector
Topper
All LED
Color dmd
Titan rubbers
Speaker lights
Pin-tek power supply
Ribbon cables
Powdercoated parts
Mirror blades
Legs protector
Davi opto board
Lot of added goodies/mods with lightning WOW
Manual
Airborne protector
Pretty much all mechanism under playfield is new or was in tumbler
Stock cabinet, good overall

interrested in other 90s pin in excellent condition (preferably in my wishlist) or a TWD/LOTR

#19062 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I believe I've read that Luch

Sky jump poking out of Prowler !

#19063 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sky jump poking out of Prowler !

let me know

#19064 2 years ago

Shipping from GTA to Edmonton should be how much max? (Depot to depot)

#19065 2 years ago

paging Meegis !!!!!!!!!!!

#19066 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

paging Meegis !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, that's me!

#19067 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Your first born, a stool sample and some unrefined pure cocaine.

#19068 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Your first born, a stool sample and some unrefined pure cocaine.

I can provide 2 out of 3.

#19069 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I can provide 2 out of 3.

That's fair.

Please send the stool sample (unmarked) to:

80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2

#19070 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

150-225$

#19071 2 years ago

This is on the low end, prices have dramatically increased over covid.

Its not impossible, but very unlikely to be at this range anymore.

#19072 2 years ago

I heard there might be a few empty trucks coming back from the capital in the next week or so.

#19073 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I heard there might be a few empty trucks coming back from the capital in the next week or so.

Hahahaha, touche!

#19074 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally Scared Stiff, if you have one for sale please message with details, asking price etc. Thanks!

#19075 2 years ago

Who did I sell my Houdini to? Wanna sell it back to me?

Added over 2 years ago:

Found it. Turns out it was recently for sale and somebody just bought it

#19076 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Good luck getting yours back!
I don’t ever think I’ll let mine go. Love that machine.

#19077 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Maybe you didn't sell it... maybe it just disappeared and you'll have to wait for it to reappear.

#19078 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

One for sale on regina kijiji!

#19080 2 years ago

Looking for a player condition or low modded BSD. (No painted metals or ramps ) In MTL but can pickup in between London Ont and Calgary. Nothing to trade exept maybe Baywatch. (Not interested in trading baywatch unless in my wichlist )

#19081 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yeah, but is it the one he sold?

#19082 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This is on the low end, prices have dramatically increased over covid.
Its not impossible, but very unlikely to be at this range anymore.

Shipped from my driveway pickup in Sask to business drop off in Montreal in November for like 260

#19083 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Shipped from my driveway pickup in Sask to business drop off in Montreal in November for like 260

Wrong direction.

#19084 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You should at least add the tag 'pinball' to your(?) ad if you have not done so already. I couldn't find it just searching 'pinball'. I did find it searching 'Houdini'.

Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electronics/regina/houdini-pinball-for-trade/1600575800

Rob

#19085 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I couldn't find it just searching 'pinball'. I did find it searching 'Houdini'.
Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electronics/regina/houdini-pinball-for-trade/1600575800
Rob

I found it under pinball search. Near the bottom of the page.

#19086 2 years ago

I still have a Williams firepower for sale..she’s really clean, and motivated to sell..3400 obo..

#19087 2 years ago

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1603711607

Quoted from hwyhed:

I still have a Williams firepower for sale..she’s really clean, and motivated to sell..3400 obo..

Yeah.. I had trouble believing that one was an original PF it is so clean, but didn't see any sign of soft top..

Plays well.. and such an amazing title:
"First game to feature Lane Change, which is activated by pressing the right flipper button. First electronic multiball. First animated displays."

#19088 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Wrong direction.

no shit...

it was an example of a recent shipment

#19089 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You should at least add the tag 'pinball' to your(?) ad if you have not done so already. I couldn't find it just searching 'pinball'. I did find it searching 'Houdini'.
Rob

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I found it under pinball search. Near the bottom of the page.

Not my Houdini. But i found it under 'pinball' search as well (it's pinhead306's pin btw) someone should offer a TNA or Oktoberfest trade on it tho please! & i hope he accepts said trade offer

#19090 2 years ago

R&M BSE is SOLD, pending payment.

#19091 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

no shit...
it was an example of a recent shipment

Price is irrelevant, going the other direction.

#19092 2 years ago

Pinball's a bugger. Got one coming in, so something has to go, so looking to sell a nice NGG with no slam ramp wear.

I just finished a complete shop job in December. Everything on the top was taken off, and cleaned: plastics, metal habit trails, ramps, posts, etc. Under the playfield was cleaned as well: metal subway, trough, and gofer mechs were removed and cleaned.

The following are now installed:
- new playfield protector
- new buzz and bud gofers
- new newton ball
- new rubbers
- all GI replaced to bright white
- LEDs for inserts
- LEDs for flashers
- bright LEDs for pop bumpers
- 6 brand new balls
- Flashinstinct decals on targets, gofer covers, slam ramp, etc.

The game is a blast to play and the hole in one shot is one of the best shots in pinball IMHO

One item to note right ramp had a hairline crack. I repaired and enforced the crack and it will hold up.

I've uploaded 19 images including a picture of the playfield stripped during the shop job. Pictures can be found at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Asking $7,900 obo.

Located in Ottawa and can pallet if you make shipping arrangements.

#19093 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Price is irrelevant going the other direction.

Not completely true. In fact, if you're going to point out flaws in someone's argument, you should back it up with proper information to support your side.

His quote has relevance because it's a cross country shipment. It gives an idea of pricing for this who have absolutely no reference to gauge pricing.

Also, direction is relevant, but not the only mitigating factor.... Truthfully it's only a small part of the equation.

Here's what you need to know when considering shipping and what will ABSOLUTELY affect pricing.

(These are in some order of importance, but not necessarily tiered properly)

1) Dimensions of the shipment. When shipping a pin you have a lot of options to how you measure. The size of skid will drastically change price. 99% of freight is calculated based on cube (unless it's extremely heavy) and if the skid is a standard 40*48 vs a 30*30 (mini skid) dimensionally you are 66.66 cu. Vs 31.25 cu

This is using the same weight and height.

Right there pricing can double.

2) SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

Line hauls. Where is the depot to depot transfer going? Direction only matters a little, but the major weight is where is the depot in relation to pick up and drop off.

A lot of freight changes hands and goes out on contract. Just because you hire day and Ross doesn't mean they will pick up, drop off or even carry the freight. If they have a contract with someone else cheaper, they use them and satellite the freight depot.

3) timing.

If you want to send freight during peak season (which covid has totally f'd) you will be upcharged. No way around it.

4) type of carriage

Truck vs rail (transmodal)

If it goes on a truck, and transfers to a truck, it will be faster but also more expensive.

If the truck drops it to a consolidated rail car, it will take longer to get to you but will save you money as it doesn't affect the faster freight rates.

There is a lot more, but I feel my wall of text is enough for this thread.

Let's get this back to games for sale

Im waiting for something I'm looking for to pop up.

#19094 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Not completely true. In fact, if you're going to point out flaws in someone's argument, you should back it up with proper information to support your side.
His quote has relevance because it's a cross country shipment. It gives an idea of pricing for this who have absolutely no reference to gauge pricing.
Also, direction is relevant, but not the only mitigating factor.... Truthfully it's only a small part of the equation.
Here's what you need to know when considering shipping and what will ABSOLUTELY affect pricing.
(These are in some order of importance, but not necessarily tiered properly)
1) Dimensions of the shipment. When shipping a pin you have a lot of options to how you measure. The size of skid will drastically change price. 99% of freight is calculated based on cube (unless it's extremely heavy) and if the skid is a standard 40*48 vs a 30*30 (mini skid) dimensionally you are 66.66 cu. Vs 31.25 cu
This is using the same weight and height.
Right there pricing can double.
2) SUPER IMPORTANT!!!
Line hauls. Where is the depot to depot transfer going? Direction only matters a little, but the major weight is where is the depot in relation to pick up and drop off.
A lot of freight changes hands and goes out on contract. Just because you hire day and Ross doesn't mean they will pick up, drop off or even carry the freight. If they have a contract with someone else cheaper, they use them and satellite the freight depot.
3) timing.
If you want to send freight during peak season (which covid has totally f'd) you will be upcharged. No way around it.
4) type of carriage
Truck vs rail (transmodal)
If it goes on a truck, and transfers to a truck, it will be faster but also more expensive.
If the truck drops it to a consolidated rail car, it will take longer to get to you but will save you money as it doesn't affect the faster freight rates.
There is a lot more, but I feel my wall of text is enough for this thread.
Let's get this back to games for sale
Im waiting for something I'm looking for to pop up.

Fixed, forgot the comma. My point is pricing is typically higher for shipping from the GTA to the western provinces than shipping to the GTA. I agree, there are a lot of other factors to consider. But it is relatively cheaper than outside Canada and usually $200-$300CDN at most. We are lucky we don't live in Australia!

#19095 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Fixed, forgot the comma. My point is pricing is typically higher for shipping from the GTA to the western provinces than shipping to the GTA. I agree, there are a lot of other factors to consider. But it is relatively cheaper than outside Canada and usually $200-$300CDN at most. We are lucky we don't live in Australia!

Did you even read what wrote? Reread point #2.

While freight out of the GTA is more expensive, it has to do with line hauls and empty space, not direction.

I can ship a skid from the gta to Chicago cheaper than a skid to Montreal.

Tell me how that makes sense based on your responses here.

#19096 2 years ago

Halloween CE #144 still for sale.
Interesting trade offers, but friend is more interesting in selling out right.

#19098 2 years ago

Selling my World Poker Tour

Game is huo, looks and plays like it’s new out of the box.

$6900 OBO

Pm for more details.

#19099 2 years ago

Anyone know how much a replacement playfield for the newer Stern games goes for?

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 382 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/382 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.