(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,904 posts in this topic. You are on page 330 of 359.
#16451 1 year ago

I just posted my F-14 Tomcat.

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for consideration is my F-14 Tomcat. I believe this a very nice example of this title. It plays fast and smooth as one would expect from a Steve Richie game. It has several upg...”
2023-03-19
Edgewater, MD
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 228 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16452 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Where are you located?

Fairfax, VA

#16453 12 months ago

Lowered again!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice and Clean RCT fully shopped with comet non-ghost led's. Flippers rebuilt, NVRAM, extra lighting. Absolutely no playfield wear at the carousel. Still has the manual sta...”
2023-04-13
Folsom, PA
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1222 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16454 12 months ago

Looking for a potential trade partner. Have a Spiderman and a Wheel of Fortune on the trading block, looking for an Octoberfest.

#16455 12 months ago

Possibly looking for a local trade for a RBION

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice, very clean, stock machine. Previous owner claims he bought it new although I have no documentation. It sure looks and feels HUO. PF is very solid but will need a shop jo...”
2023-03-15
Chesapeake, VA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 391 times

#16456 12 months ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Looking for a potential trade partner. Have a Spiderman and a Wheel of Fortune on the trading block, looking for an Octoberfest.

Wheel is a great game! GL!

#16457 12 months ago

Anyone thinking about selling a Williams Grand Prix? Thanks!

#16458 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for grabs is Roger Sharp's baby, the relatively rare tournament darling Barracora. Super neat game with risque art on the playfield, individual drops, 3 ball multiball, unique...”
2023-03-22
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 801 times
Contributed to Pinside

Barracora!

#16459 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Godzilla Premium HUO, immaculate condition. 500 plays Includes: Stern Shaker Motor Stern Side Blades Stern Official Shooter Rod Invisiglass IC Kit PinGulp PM me if interested, ...”
2023-03-09
Royersford, PA
10,670 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1894 times

Still available in the Philly Burbs

#16460 12 months ago

Looking for a Star Trek premium or Star Wars premium. Could work a trade with GotG pro or possible AFM SE. Would need cash on top for AFM though. And yes, it would appear I like space games.

#16461 12 months ago

A few friends asked me to put some feelers out there.

One friend is looking to sell a Tales of the Arabian Nights, been in his collection for quite awhile so it’s pretty (listing and pics coming soon.)

Also, another friend has a routed TMNT Pro he is looking to sell for under MSRP for sure. Let me know if you are looking to purchase either.

Cash sales only. No trades.

Added 12 months ago:

A few friend asked me to put some feelers out there.

One friend is looking to sell has a routed TMNT Pro he is looking to sell for under current game MSRP for sure. Let me know if you are looking to purchase either.

game is stock, has around 2K plays.

Cash sale only. No trades.

#16462 12 months ago

Anyone have a EATPM for sale? PM me if you do! Thanks!

#16463 12 months ago

I've got a good friend of mine that has a really nice TOTAN (It's his only game) that was completely gone through and updated last year - Playfield full topside teardown, new plastics, posts, rubbers, full LED, color DMD. He is looking to change it up and trade out. Looking to trade out for family friendly titles (JP, Godzilla, SM, ST, GOTG, AFM, etc...) He is looking for a 2 for 1 or 1 for 1 with cash his way. He is not looking to add any cash to a deal. Figured I would post here before he lists the game in the forum and gets a lot of offers that don't make sense. He is located in Southern Delaware and wants a local trade, no shipping.

Thanks,

Mike V.

#16464 12 months ago

Ride that lucky Riverboat!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ride that lucky Riverboat! Williams 1990 Riverboat Gambler with Diamond Plate playfield for sale. Only 100 made, according to the Mr. Pinball Pinball List & Price Guide. All...”
2024-02-13
Midlothian, VA
2,050 (OBO)
Viewed: 1696 times

#16465 12 months ago

I have a few things for sale that could be better used elsewhere as I change up the gameroom. PM me if you are interested. No shipping.

Xenon BG, not in bad shape, but there was an attempt to triple-thick the paint at some point and it looks it went wrong in one corner where the black ran a little I guess. I use it as a wall-hanger and it looks very nice.

Hulk BG, paint flaking in areas. I use it as a wall-hanger and it looks very nice.

Close Encounters BG, paint flaking in areas. I use it as a wall-hanger and it looks very nice.

Capt Card BG, paint touchup in a couple of areas but good shape otherwise I think. Was replaced by a repro.

Terminator 2 Judgement Day Translite, tiny pin holes in all 4 corners from hanging on wall, otherwise very nice.

Judge Dredd Translite, tiny pin holes in all 4 corners from hanging on wall, otherwise very nice.

Pole Position glass monitor bezels, I think they came from the cockpit version of the game. Good shape, neat wall-hangers.

#16466 12 months ago

jackblotto sent you a pm on the playfield glass.

#16467 12 months ago

I have a nice Eight Ball Deluxe for sale in Richmond. All original except for some comet retro warm white LEDs in GI. Ad is on the marketplace. I have a potential buyer but you never know so feel free to inquire if interested. Listed for $3950

#16468 12 months ago

Just posted Flash. Nice shape, plays well.

Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Flash Bulletproofed original boards Nice blend of LEDs and incandescent bulbs NMP 3 and 5 sensor boards to replace the horseshoe for drop target banks(not installed bu...”
2023-03-24
Rockville, MD
Viewed: 236 times

#16469 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new Pro with only 68 plays. I bought it NIB. Has Stern side art blades, shaker motor and quiet fan mods. Insider Connected. Looking to sell or trade for a pin + cash my w...”
2023-03-23
Gaithersburg, MD
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added pics to the listing.

#16470 11 months ago

Got my Austin Powers up for sale $5000 (OBO) thanms

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I had decided to keep this pin l, but I just picked a Godfather and something has to go. Game is fully working and has been converted to LEDS. The old Dr evil was pretty damaged, s...”
2023-04-06
New Brighton, PA
4,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 712 times

#16471 11 months ago

Selling a collection of pinball related magazines and cool magazine rack, PM if interested. Prefer not to ship.

87 Gameroom issues from 2001-15 all in nice shape
11 Pinball Trader Newsletter issues 1990-92 all in nice shape
36 Pin Game Journal issues 1998-2001 all in nice shape in 2 binders

#16472 11 months ago

Just posted this for a friend.

#16473 11 months ago

I am going to mark WH20 as pending at the moment as a fellow pinsider has reached out to me already. If anything changes I will edit the post.

Posting here before I get a chance to get an ad ready.

We are selling our Whitewater.

Game was purchased a little over 4 years ago from Doug Huse. At the time a NOS PF was installed along with new ramps, new boulders, LEDs and several other new parts (targets etc).

I have added several things to it - both OCD boards, Wet Willy's lighted mod, ColorDMD, chasing ramp lights from pinduino (very cool addition if I say so myself), flipper toppers, LED lighted trough, undercab lighting, rock custom pinball power adapter to run the undercab lighting (and a lighted cup holder which I would like to keep), modfather blue swirl shooter rod.

I have 2 other mods to include that I never got around to installing - skull mountain mod with LEDs and bigfoot hotfoot mod. Also I believe I have some Cliffy's for the game as well but did not install them either.

Game plays very well and everything works. The cabinet is in good condition but not great (definitely not as nice as the rest of the game). It is structurally sound but has knicks, dings, chips, rough spots etc. I had considered replacing it or using radcals but just never got around to it.

We love the game and don't necessarily want to sell it but I only have room for 4 games and are looking at one of the new games that just came out.

Game is at my home in Mechanicsville, VA.

Outright sale price is $7600 and this is firm

I MAY consider a trade but it would only be for one of these games - Godzilla Premium or LE, Cactus Canyon Remake LE, Medieval Madness Remake Royal.

Prefer sale.

If you are interested I am happy to answer questions. I will try to get current pics and the ad up in the next few days.

#16474 11 months ago

Hi all! Just listed my Star Wars Premium located in central NJ.

#16475 11 months ago

Price Drop...Gotta free up a spot and could use some $$

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Godzilla Premium HUO, immaculate condition. 500 plays Includes: Stern Shaker Motor Stern Side Blades Stern Official Shooter Rod Invisiglass IC Kit PinGulp PM me if interested, ...”
2023-03-09
Royersford, PA
10,670 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1894 times

#16476 11 months ago

Looking to trade a beautifully redone Cyclone. No errors/credit dots. Open to many bally, williams, stern games.

#16477 11 months ago

Skill Roll up for sale!

Other - For Sale
Bally Skill Roll Archived
“Used working Bally Skill Roll, cash only on pickup. Only issues are broken switch arm on one of the 80’s at the bottom, and the control panel area is lifted up (I think this must...”
2023-03-28
Fallston, MD
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 107 times

#16478 11 months ago

Can deliver to the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a George Gomez game and you can tell when playing it. Fast with 3 fun ramps that you can combo with the orbits and inner loop. Game presents very well and will look great i...”
2023-03-25
Harpers Ferry, WV
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 410 times

#16479 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Odyssey Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Saint Clair, PA, 17970. Price is now 100% firm at $750. Beautiful playfield, just some minor planking. New rubber and has LED's throughout - not my favorite LED job, b...”
2023-03-28
Saint Clair, PA
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 177 times
Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Saint Clair, PA, 17970. Relisting because previous deal fell through. Would trade for things on my wishlist, especially Hollywood Heat, Meteor, Pinbot, Checkpoint, Sta...”
2023-05-16
Saint Clair, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 338 times

#16480 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Shots Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a 1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots pinball machine. This machine has been stripped, hand polished, and refurbished. All circuit boards were professionally refurbished. The mach...”
2023-02-28
Gettysburg, PA
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 502 times

Lowered price on a cool game!

#16481 11 months ago

Retired and living near the beach in Delaware. Work part time. Anyone in this thread area want a game shopped, leds, mods etc. shoot me a message.

Mike

#16482 11 months ago

Price reduced...
Still looking to trade towards a JJP GnR LE

Machine - For Trade
The Shadow Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Putting my The Shadow up forsale. There's not really a category to put this game in. It's not restored but in amazing original condition    It looks like it has an aftermarket...”
2023-03-12
Grand Island, NY
Trade
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 802 times

#16483 11 months ago

Got my Capt. Fantastic up for sale asking $2000 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Capt. Fantastic the machine works fine. The back glass is in perfect condition. The play field has some wear and touch ups. Cabinet is in decent condition. The set of l...”
2023-03-28
New Brighton, PA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 247 times

#16484 11 months ago

I’m looking for a Harley Davidson by Bally. PM me if anyone has one!!

#16485 11 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m looking for a Harley Davidson by Bally. PM me if anyone has one!!

I have a buddy with an unusually minty one.

#16486 11 months ago

Nice Scared Stiff I'm looking to trade for Monster Bash SE, Indy, or Tron in York PA.

Machine - For Trade
Scared Stiff Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm mainly looking to trade for Monster Bash Special Edition, Munsters, Indiana Jones (Williams), or Tron, but cash is always good. Overall it's in great condition, recently shop...”
2023-03-30
York, PA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 632 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16487 11 months ago

Just listed my Freddy with an Extra playfield.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey guys, I'm looking to finally sell my 1994 Gottlieb Freddy: Nightmare on Elm St. It is fully functional and works 100%. Here's the Rundown: Translight is personally signed by...”
2023-03-30
Suffield, CT
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 480 times

#16488 11 months ago

Anyone selling an MMR or CCR in the area?

If so shoot me a message with what you have, where you are and your price. Cash purchase unless you are looking for accounting services, lol.

Thanks

#16489 11 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154577

Just posted an X's & O's for trade. Light project as described in the ad. Prefer to trade for EMs and would really like 2 for 1 project EMs in decent shape.

#16490 11 months ago

Anyone have a suggestion of a decent glass shop in Richmond, VA to get a new standard size PF glass? I'd like to replace mine as its pretty scratched up.

#16491 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Anyone have a suggestion of a decent glass shop in Richmond, VA to get a new standard size PF glass? I'd like to replace mine as its pretty scratched up.

Just one? Regular glass? I took my glass off my new Godzilla since I had an extra glass. If you are near Leesburg anytime you can have it for free.

#16492 11 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Just one? Regular glass? I took my glass off my new Godzilla since I had an extra HD glass. If you are near Leesburg anytime you can have it for free.

And I know someone near Fredericksburg who has a surplus glass (from my TSPP). Seems like a great opportunity to get an anti-glare upgrade, though

#16493 11 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

And I know someone near Fredericksburg who has a surplus glass (from my TSPP). Seems like a great opportunity to get an anti-glare upgrade, though

I will actually be in F'burg tomorrow evening picking up my WCS.

#16494 11 months ago

Anyone have a Breakshot? Perhaps at Pinfest?

#16495 11 months ago

Anyone making a trip back from NJ towards Richmond any time soon? I have a pin that needs picked up. PM me.

#16496 11 months ago

Hello! Just listed my TZ today located in central NJ. Open to trade offers or cash, preferably from my wishlist.

#16497 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Glen Allen Glass has been good to work with.

#16498 11 months ago

I have the following for sale, pm me if interested.

Williams Slugfest
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153654

Gottlieb Street Fighter 2
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153655

Gorgar Backglass
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153653

#16499 11 months ago

I have the following available....will bring to Pinfest if not sold by then. Ideally I would like to sell one more game before then.

Ripley's-$5400 excellent condition
Victory- $2500 new ramps
Hook- $3900 New Ramps, probably the cleanest playfield you will ever see for this title

#16500 11 months ago

FREE DELIVERY

Up for sale is my Gottlieb blue note 33k plays only 229 made

Midway Gangbusters.

Will also package for right deal

There are 17,904 posts in this topic. You are on page 330 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/330 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.