(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackblotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3449 8 years ago

Were are these 2 games located? Thanks

EDIT - ooops King of Prussia, too far for me.

2 weeks later
#3477 8 years ago

SOLD: Top Dawg - Williams Shuffle Alley in Manassas, VA. Trying to make room in the gameroom. Have it listed on Craigslist for $875, but really prefer to have a no-hassle deal with somebody here so please just make a reasonable offer if interested. The game is in really nice shape and has X-Pin LED displays. As I recall the HV section on the power supply board is out, which is why I decided not to chase that and install X-Pin displays which run cooler and do not draw as much power. Newer shuffle puck, newer front panel metal piece, the big metal control panel overlay that has the game and scoring info at the front of the machine. Game is in a walk-out basement and comes apart for transport. Prefer a straight cash deal, but would possibly take a really nice Gottlieb wedgehead, Sonic or Zaccaria pinball machine in trade +/- $$.

103_4796_(resized).JPG103_4796_(resized).JPG
20160423_221208_(resized).jpg20160423_221208_(resized).jpg
20160423_221244_(resized).jpg20160423_221244_(resized).jpg
20160423_221253_(resized).jpg20160423_221253_(resized).jpg

#3481 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How long is that alley,?

It's 104" long x 28" wide. Does come apart for shipping. Let me know if you have any other questions.

#3498 8 years ago

Price Drop on Williams Top Dawg - $650

Updated the for sale ad in Northern, VA.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33752

#3502 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wish I has room ....However my neighbor I believe was looking for something like this . I wil find out and let you know by fri

Sounds great, thank you. Would really like to have a deal before Allentown next weekend if possible part of the reason for the price drop.

#3512 7 years ago

Top Dawg shuffle alley is now sold. Thanks

#3538 7 years ago

Specific to Northern, VA - Legs and Playfield Glass

Looking to get a couple of sets of 28 1/2" Chrome Non-Ribbed Legs, maybe a set of 31" of the same. Anybody any that they don't need? Don't have to be perfect, but unbent and not totally corroded would be ok, or real nice.

Also, wondering if anybody has a local source for playfield glass that they use? I used to go to a shop in Manassas, but last I checked the sheets were something like $60 - $80 each. Hate looking at scratches, but trying to manage the pin budget a bit now.

Will be at Allentown looking for both this weekend, but don't have high hopes since I won't be there long enough Friday to scour everything and suspect some things won't be there until Saturday when I'll be gone. Glass will be there, but while I've done it before just don't like hauling glass back from there when I know it won't be packed well.

PM me please.

#3596 7 years ago

Anybody going near/through Louisville, KY anytime soon and could haul a pin back to/through Northern, VA?

PM me please.

David

1 week later
#3683 7 years ago

Just listed my comic book collection for sale on CL here in Northern, VA. Link is below. Posting here because some of you likely collect comic books as well and I also noted in the ad that I'd be willing to work a deal/trade for a pinball machine(s). This collection is not huge by some standards, but if you like older comics, take a look. Especially if you like westerns like me. The price is $2,950 for about 1,500 books but is somewhat negotiable. Didn't assume I would get a fortune from them (losing $$ of course), but not giving them away either. Attached a couple of the images here too.

Cheers, David

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

20160522_135707_(resized).jpg20160522_135707_(resized).jpg

20160522_135842_(resized).jpg20160522_135842_(resized).jpg

20160522_140125_(resized).jpg20160522_140125_(resized).jpg

20160522_135850_(resized).jpg20160522_135850_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3712 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Gottlieb Super Spin or maybe a Jet Spin. Heard somebody here may have one maybe for sale?

PM me if you want to talk or have a lead.

Thanks, David

1 week later
#3788 7 years ago

Just put a Namco Rockin Bowl-O-Rama arcade game and Megatouch Force Radion with LCD monitor up on the local Northern VA craigslist if anybody is interested. Also have a Bally Mariner and Rockola Rocket 6500 CD jukebox I may be selling shortly.

20160606_221343_(resized).jpg20160606_221343_(resized).jpg

20160606_222244_(resized).jpg20160606_222244_(resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#3931 7 years ago

Shout out to Rick aka PoMC. Good guy who I had met previously at Allentown this year.

Just setup my new bartop system home that I picked up from him yesterday. Works great, can't keep my son off of it which is actually a good thing. Also, the Viper Night Drivin' he has for sale plays and looks great. My son also wanted to bring that one home, but just couldn't fit that into my packed gameroom.

Thanks Rick

1 month later
#4398 7 years ago

Anybody in Northern VA area interested in helping me with an EM problem? Need help getting my Solar City up and running. It was mostly running when I got it. Did a couple of things to it including vacuuming the lower cabinet at which point it has gone into an infinite reset with the score motor running continually and no game starts. Just tried cleaning up the switches on the score motor and now it's worse. Normally with a little help from the forums I can get stuff running, but not yet on this one. Hoping to find somebody who knows Gottlieb EMs and wouldn't mind helping a local. Willing to pay if with beer, M&Ms or $$ (or some combination of the 3).

PM me offline if you can help. I am in the Manassas/Woodbridge area.

Thanks, David

1 month later
#4746 7 years ago

Did somebody here get the Bank a Ball for sale on craigslist in Manassas? A friend of mine was selling it and I didn't know it until he already sold it. Haven't even seen the game, but I had been looking for one and can't believe I missed it. If you haven't picked it up yet and are interested in doing a quick turn on the game, let me know, PM me here. Maybe you can make some $$ without lifting a finger, other than typing on your keyboard .....

Thanks, David

1 month later
#5070 7 years ago

My friend and I each have one of Rick's bartops. He uses his all the time and gets many questions about it at parties. I like mine so much I sold my Rockola Jukebox last month. Mine is setup with the second monitor mounted above the system to display music videos on a separate monitor. Very cool, my friends will have that added to his shortly. Rick is a great guy to deal with, think I mentioned that previously.

3 months later
#5736 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I did send a message and waiting for a response,it was read.
I asked about shipping but most people want to deal with a local pick-up.
Heck take it home and play it until we get shipping set-up. I would like to own this game if anyone wants some easy money,let me know.
-Mike

I was thinking about that game as well, it's a bit of a drive for me too. No response to email and now it's listed as SOLD.

1 week later
#5835 7 years ago

Anybody here interested in a Bally Mariner? I can post an ad with some pictures if there is any interest. While it's a fun game, it just doesn't fit my collection. Got it from a friend a couple of years back. Wasn't working at all, cabinet is not perfect and backglass "was" not good. I have since got it working 100%, well that changes slightly if it doesn't get the plays on it. Like it will start a 4-player game when I ask for just 1. After a few games it starts working fine. So it's not 100% then I guess ..... Replaced the backglass with a much better one from Mayfair about 6 months ago. Again, I like it, but doesn't seem to fit well with the other games and I am a bit limited on space with a Gottlieb Solar Fire in the shop just about ready so I need a spot freed up too.

PM me if you like.

1 year later
#7959 6 years ago

Thinking about trimming the collection a bit and just seeing if there is any interest in any of the following games. PM me if interested and we can discuss details. May be interested in a trade for another Zaccaria pin. Prefer somebody local that can come and play the games beforehand.

If any of them look like they may sell I can put up an official ad here.

Gottlieb Solar City
Sonic Mars Trek
Sonic Super Straight

1 month later
#8125 6 years ago

Anybody interested in trading an Xbox One S or X towards a pinball machine (Sonic Super Straight or Mars Trek) or Strohs neon light? My son really wants an Xbox One S/X. Hoping to get a nice one with some accessories in trade. PM me if interested.

1 month later
#8313 5 years ago

Anybody here in VA or MD going through Kansas City, MO soon? There is a pin there that I may want to buy and get picked up. PM me if you might be able to help please.

Thanks, D

3 weeks later
#8427 5 years ago

Looking for another Zaccaria pinball machine locally. Could be Gen 1 or 2 (EM or SS). I have the STEAM Zaccaria virtual software running on my cabinet, but wanted to see if any "real" ones are available. PM me if you have something.

1 month later
#8615 5 years ago

Still looking for another Zaccaria pin if anybody has one for sale. I have the STEAM virtual version running my pin cabinet and its really not bad, but still prefer a real one. PM me if you'd like to talk.

1 month later
#8972 5 years ago

Anybody interested in a Gottlieb Solar City or Capt Card? Thinking of either selling or trading for a Zaccaria pin. Let me know. If we get something working, I can put up an ad to make it official too.

2 months later
#9337 5 years ago

A little off-topic, but anybody here need a APEX 7000 bill acceptor stacker? Pulled from a working kiosk, it accepts bills. New ones sell for over $200 from what I can tell, not sure what used ones sell for, thinking $75 shipped? PM me if interested.

2 months later
#9618 5 years ago

Have a nice Touchscreen Kiosk Jukebox/Entertainment system up for sale.

Other - For Sale
“This is a Black touchscreen kiosk that was turned into a virtual jukebox and gaming/entertainment system. The jukebox uses Etouch software which works quite well (could use some o...”
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

Cheers

#9624 5 years ago

By the way, like the ad states, willing to trade for a Zaccaria pin too. Few other pins may also be of interest, let me know what you are willing to work with.

PM me if interested

Other - For Sale
“This is a Black touchscreen kiosk that was turned into a virtual jukebox and gaming/entertainment system. The jukebox uses Etouch software which works quite well (could use some o...”
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

1 week later
#9678 5 years ago

Still have a nice Jukebox-Gaming kiosk for sale or trade. Prefer to sell here before listing on CL. Would take OBRO too. PM me if you have questions or want to come check it out.

Other - For Sale
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

Thanks, D

5 months later
#10781 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddict91:

Market in virginia is not good right now because it was in the 100s the whole weekend. But if anyone has an gottlieb atlantis they want to sell id love to buy one. Trade for one walk 100 miles for one im dedicated

It's not an Atlantis, but I have a nice Solar City if that is of interest.

2 months later
#11110 4 years ago

Anybody have a jukebox that spins 45's for sale or know where to get one? Got a friend looking for one.

2 months later
#11441 4 years ago

Just listed a cool touchscreen kiosk if anybody is interested.

Other - For Sale
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

#11442 4 years ago

I have a nice Solar City 2-player EM that I'm looking to sell. I will take some pictures this evening and post if there is some interest. Seems like EM's don't get love here, but this thing gets more play than others in the playroom. Just need to find a spot and this one is first in line.

3 weeks later
#11572 4 years ago

Anybody interested in trading a TSPP or LOTR or ?? for a large Comic Book collection? I have @1350 comics, mainly from the Silver and Bronze age, some older. Just about everything is bagged and boarded and boxed. Majority are Marvel superhero, war, horror, humor and western. Very large selection of westerns with lots of older ones from Dell, Charlton, etc. This is a really nice collection. I have a list if you want to see it. I even have a nice stand to display a selection of them in your gameroom. Just moving on to other things now.

PM me if interested.

7 months later
#12759 3 years ago

Anybody heading west towards Kansas or in-between VA and there anytime soon and want to make some $$ hauling 2 pins? PM me if interested.

1 month later
#12928 3 years ago

Selling a large comic book collection, but would actually prefer to trade for a pin +- cash. Interested in TSPP or LOTR but may be others that could work. Below is the CL ad. PM me if you are interested.

3 months later
#13461 3 years ago

At the repair facility after putting his dad's Porsche 928 into the lake. As he opens the drivers-side door and water/fish pour out, the repair guy says, "Ok, who's the U-Boat commander?", to Tom Cruise (as Joel) in Risky Business. Guess that's not a pinball reference, but that line still cracks me up and I think of it every time I hear something about a 928.

4 months later
#14015 2 years ago

Thinking about selling a Zaccaria Soccer Kings. Very nice condition. PM me if interested. If it sells either privately through the forum or through an ad once I post it, I will contribute to pinside.

11 months later
#15374 1 year ago

Thinking about listing the rest of my Zaccaria collection to be sold as a group, really prefer not to separate. I have had a number of Zaccarias over the years and every one of them is fun and unique. The small collection includes Farfalla, Soccer Kings, Magic Castle and Pinball Champ. They haven't been played a lot over the last year, but all were working very well previously. Expect I'll put some games on them to check them over. All have VERY nice playfields as you would expect from Zaccaria pins. Nice, but not perfect, cabinets. Backglasses, legs (some are new), plastics and coin doors are all in really nice shape. I have a BUNCH of extra/spare parts that will be included, including some boards, plastics, etc. If you are already a Zaccaria collector, this would be a great addition. For those who aren't, this would be a great start to a collection.

Will not ship. I want somebody who can come to my house, play the games and take them away. Can help you move them to your vehicle, but can't do it by myself. Walk-out basement with no steps.

PM me if you would like to discuss.

If a deal is made through pinside, I will happily contribute as expected.

#15380 1 year ago

You and I were pm'ing way back about Zaccarias when I was hunting for them too, after you had sold yours off. At the time I would have snatched them up if you still had them! You gave me some very good advice which I appreciated then and now. Great games, had others in the collection too, liked all of them. Probably regret selling them actually, but changing things up in the basement.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Good luck with the sale. Just wanted to add I had this exact grouping of zacs as the last group to leave my house. These 4 lasted the longest in my collection. I also sold them as a bundle when I got out of the zacs. What are the odds?

2 months later
#15680 1 year ago

I have a PB Tilter (some people call it a lifter) that I do not need any longer. It's the red one that allows you to take a machine down or put it up safely, plus you can use it to move pins that are already set up around a room easily. Mine has the upgraded wheel kit for more clearance and the bigger spring. Not sure they are still available from the guys who made them, I got mine at York a number of years back. Thing works great. Will contribute to pinside if it sells here.

Photos available if needed, pm me.

$225

6 months later
#16465 1 year ago

I have a few things for sale that could be better used elsewhere as I change up the gameroom. PM me if you are interested. No shipping.

Xenon BG, not in bad shape, but there was an attempt to triple-thick the paint at some point and it looks it went wrong in one corner where the black ran a little I guess. I use it as a wall-hanger and it looks very nice.

Hulk BG, paint flaking in areas. I use it as a wall-hanger and it looks very nice.

Close Encounters BG, paint flaking in areas. I use it as a wall-hanger and it looks very nice.

Capt Card BG, paint touchup in a couple of areas but good shape otherwise I think. Was replaced by a repro.

Terminator 2 Judgement Day Translite, tiny pin holes in all 4 corners from hanging on wall, otherwise very nice.

Judge Dredd Translite, tiny pin holes in all 4 corners from hanging on wall, otherwise very nice.

Pole Position glass monitor bezels, I think they came from the cockpit version of the game. Good shape, neat wall-hangers.

#16471 1 year ago

Selling a collection of pinball related magazines and cool magazine rack, PM if interested. Prefer not to ship.

87 Gameroom issues from 2001-15 all in nice shape
11 Pinball Trader Newsletter issues 1990-92 all in nice shape
36 Pin Game Journal issues 1998-2001 all in nice shape in 2 binders

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackblotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=jackblotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.