(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,783 posts
  • 664 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Completist
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvapinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2480 3 years ago

That's a nice looking Super Mario Bros - it should be noted to any potential buyers that the front has been hand painted. Doesn't look bad, just not original.

#2568 3 years ago

Flynnibus, best post I've read this year.

3 weeks later
#2975 3 years ago

TZ is a fun unique game. It deserves its spot amongst the A titles. I'm way past the honeymoon stage with it and it always has that charm for me. It might be easy to get lost in the zone quickly but that doesn't guarantee a GC caliber score. You need way more than a LITZ to get on my scoreboard. There's a few different ways to get big points on TZ and it really just comes down to skillful play and battling the game. Set your game up hard with no extra balls and wide outlanes and you'll never get bored playing it. Watch some PAPA finals tourney videos of it and get inspired.

If others don't feel the same, no sweat for me, I just like sharing my thoughts on it when I can because I really enjoy mine.

2 weeks later
#3188 3 years ago

GoT and LOTR are both quite fun - just very different games layout and code wise.

2 months later
#3733 3 years ago

I'm looking for an above-average to fully restored Creature From The Black Lagoon if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction. Will pay fair market value and will drive a few states in any direction for pickup.

No mods necessary, must be a domestic game, must have original green(ish?) hologram, preferably no LED's. Looking for nice ramps and no planking on the playfield.

4 months later
#4897 2 years ago

Let me know if that falls through!

5 months later
#6095 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone here have a recommendation for someone that does pick ups and deliveries for pinsiders? One of the small time guys.

Might be able to help out in the right case if it's too/from Richmond. Would ask for reasonable compensation.

#6125 2 years ago

Scoleri brothers be damned, Raven has the best antagonistic drop targets!

1 month later
#6303 2 years ago

Yeah please don't snipe that TWD from me I put in a high offer right when it was posted and I have the cash in hand to pick it up in an hour. This is a collection game not a flipper. Thanks!!

#6308 2 years ago

See above, I have the deal in place for more than asking price. Called him as soon as it was posted. He didn't ask for more, but offered it as a preemptive "thanks for holding it". Picking it up in the next hour. Thanks guys

#6311 2 years ago

Thanks! Game made it back to the house safely

#6314 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I may buy other games from him, what condition is the playfield in?

Whole game is much nicer than expected. Nice guy too, easygoing and helpful.

3 weeks later
#6440 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Nothing wrong with flippin, Its America...Supply and Demand...Risk and Reward...Can be annoying? YES

This isn't and wasn't really intended to be a flip. I like the game a lot. I'm happy to keep it, play it, keep it longer. It's priced fairly and firm at $4300. It could sell for that, it might not. It's a fantastic game. I put a lot of work and some money into it to tune it up and make it shine. It's a great looker and an even better player. Good fortune it was to grab it, I'm really enjoying it.

Anyone heard the "anything is for sale for a price" saying? Just letting folks know what my price would be haha. Not trying to offend.

#6446 2 years ago

Best part is, I didn't buy it with the intention of making money. Still super excited to own a TWD for less than the going rate.

Star Wars does loom on the horizon...but I can wait til 2018 to see how the code shakes out and I sure am not paying the extra for a premium model.

darcangeloel TMNT is always available for free play and you definitely need to stop by soon for some Simpsons

3 weeks later
#6559 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

My Corolla (Near Nags Head) beachhouse is now renting for 2018. It has WOZ, AS, GB. Rent ranges from $1200 to $3200. I'm posting here because I'd rather rent to Pin lovers and the "good" weeks are usually gone by November . PM me if interested or see Village Realty CC 125.

Cool! If only I had some more vacation time.

#6573 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Just listed my very nice Solar City.

Machine - For Sale
Solar City (very nice) - Wash DC areaNew!Shopped “The Story:
----------
I've got more pins than space, so I need to sell some games. I've had it in the lineup for 2 years and it has always been a great game. Was in freeplay area...”
4 hours ago Alexandria, VA 785
jeffc

Agreed, very pretty game.

2 weeks later
#6675 1 year ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Here's my bottom line. I would do $1600 without the LED's. Cash and carry. Head works perfectly and displays are nice and bright.
Thanks!!
Dan

Is this still available?

1 month later
#7116 1 year ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm hosting a charity tournament on Oct 1st 11am, at the Richmond Pinball Collective to raise money for victims of Hurricane Harvey. IFPA tourney with some Stern giveaways and TiltCylce trophy. Listed on the This Flippin Podcast FB page under events. $20 and all proceeds go to charity.

If you haven't checked out Richmond Pinball Collective hit the website at RichmondPinballCollective.org - Taylor always runs a great tournament, definitely consider it!

2 weeks later
#7209 1 year ago

I'll buy the DMD, thanks! PM sent.

Quoted from per3per3:

I put the Stern orange dmd from my TSPP up on the marketplace if anyone is interested. I'm happy to ship if you cover the cost of shipping.

Parts - For Sale
Stern Orange DMD (Perfect Condition)Used, good condition “I have a used Stern Orange DMD taken from a Simpsons Pinball Party. It's in perfect working condition with no issues. I installed a colorDMD and no longer need this item.

Happy ...”
1 day ago Arlington, VA 70 (Firm)
per3per3

1 month later
#7365 1 year ago

Archived after 19 days
Sold for $ 5,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Hi there, I'm selling my HUO Lord of the Rings in super nice shape. I bought this game from the original owner who bought it new in 2004. It had 463 original plays when I bought i...”
2017-11-07
Richmond, VA
5,600 (Firm)

Selling my HUO Lord of the Rings only because I bought a LOTR LE from a friend. Very nice game, not looking for any trades. My ad says firm, but if a little flexibility will make the difference feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

1 week later
#7433 1 year ago

Still looking to sell my HUO LOTR, really nice shape, low plays, all original. I have lowered the price to $5600. If you have a cash offer send it my way. No trades please. Thanks!

Archived after 19 days
Sold for $ 5,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Hi there, I'm selling my HUO Lord of the Rings in super nice shape. I bought this game from the original owner who bought it new in 2004. It had 463 original plays when I bought i...”
2017-11-07
Richmond, VA
5,600 (Firm)

1 month later
#7574 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my restored TMNT 4 player arcade. All original internals and joysticks, original TMNT cab. Beautiful monitor with no burn. Fully working. New side art on a completely sanded and repainted cabinet. New control panel overlay. Rebuilt Wico joysticks. New T molding. All new coin door parts, slots, etc. Super clean of course. Beautiful game. $2000, PM me if interested.

#7593 1 year ago

That's funny. Interested to play the new one. For those around my age, there's something really special about that original cabinet, awesome music, and endless nostalgia for the original.

Thanks for the compliments Richmond folks Just throwing it out there for some potential pin-funds that I'd inevitably need. However, it is probably my favorite arcade game I could own.

1 month later
#7930 1 year ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Looking for a a solid state project if anyone has anything. Thanks!

Great buyer here - trusted buyer. Two thumbs up!

2 weeks later
#8051 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Update MM & TZ are sold also pending deal for the AFM with the extra Playfield and decals, Lucky for everyone is I have a second AFM great condition unshopped with cabinet decals for $6500 (On this thread) that I should be posting soon.

Send me a PM when you post the details if you don't mind.

#8074 1 year ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I'd epoxy a rock to the head and say that's the meterorite that damaged the playfield. $10k by Christmas!

Best idea I've heard today!

1 week later
#8107 1 year ago

WTB: Nice Orange DMD

Looking for a nice orange plasma DMD with little to no burn and no outgassing. It's for the Richmond Pinball Collective, so if you could sell me one it'd be for a good cause!

#8114 1 year ago

Anyone have a left slingshot plastic for an F14?

Also, always keeping an eye out for a Getaway Fair price for condition important. LEDs not required.

#8116 1 year ago

Nice thanks. Didn't think to look there. They have some other F14 goodies too.

I'll keep that in mind, but if someone has a slightly cheaper option for just the left F14 slingshot plastic I'm definitely interested.

#8122 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

Looking for a hot tip on a WMS Hot Tip (SS)

I know of one in Richmond that was working, currently not. Think it just needs a new all in one or ultimate board and it'll be fine. PM me if you're interested.

2 weeks later
#8191 1 year ago

Cash in hand - looking for a Getaway in good(working) players condition. Price must reflect condition. LEDs or fancy mods not required.

Thanks!

Will also consider a nicer example, feel free to shoot me a message with what you've got.

2 weeks later
#8247 1 year ago

A little off topic, but always loosely on the lookout for an Area 51 dedicated cabinet arcade game. Preferred original version, and a nice bonus if it has the Area51/Maximum Force combo upgrade.

#8293 1 year ago

Always on the lookout for a fair priced Getaway or Fish Tales. I'll pay a higher price for a nice original non faded example, or a players price for a more players example. If it's a project that may be ok too. Let me know if you have one available.

Thanks

1 month later
#8457 1 year ago

Anyone have a Striker Xtreme or Stern/Sega Harley that needs wants a 3 position membrane switch for the multiball lock? Pretty hard to find these. $40, brand new.

These are $60+ if you can even find one. If yours breaks the lock won't work

2 weeks later
#8502 1 year ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Thinking of trading my Undocumented HUO RFM. Thinking of trading down on this one as I will soon need cash for a big purchase and trying to see whats out there. I can provide pics to anyone interested.

This game is super nice, proceed without caution!

2 weeks later
#8572 1 year ago

Just played Maiden pro last night for the first time. Was impressed with the package. Great looking game, and really fun layout. Might not be for you, but someone will surely enjoy it.

Quoted from Butch2099:

In an effort to get it back on track I'm thinking about selling my Iron Maiden pro. Low plays home use only, perfect condition. Open to trades and offers. Not in any hurry because I like the layout but I just am not a fan of the music and lack of toys.

3 weeks later
#8704 11 months ago

Thinking of grabbing a players condition ~1980 Bally or Stern. Players condition/wear is ok, must be in solid working shape and reasonably priced, not desperate. Some that come to mind are:

Stars, Meteor, Globetrotters, Xenon, Paragon, EBD, Quicksilver, Skateball.

Will consider others of similar time period.

1 week later
#8786 11 months ago

Something feels suspicious about this "bingopodcast" guy. He seems too nice and too willing to support folks after the sale It's like he's trying to make friends or something!

#8795 11 months ago

I've never played a bingo, but looks like fun for sure.

2 weeks later
#8882 10 months ago

I think you mean "BOOM!"

1 week later
#8952 10 months ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I offer this pipe dream seller $725 if they hold it for me

Don't overpay! Fathom prices will fall when the Fathom Vault Edition is announced.

2 weeks later
#9030 9 months ago

I have a players LW3. Works well but not in collector shape by any means. I would consider trading it non-temporarily for/towards:

Earthshaker
Fish Tales
Rollergames
Bride of Pinbot
DE Star Wars
Judge Dredd
Dirty Harry
Eight Ball Deluxe

That said, I love playing Lethal Weapon, so I won't be upset if no trade offers come

2 weeks later
#9100 9 months ago

Keeping an eye out for a Bride of Pinbot or Earthshaker in players condition.

P.S. always wanted a Nintendo kiosk of some sort. Super Nintendo, N64, etc. Just throwing it out there, not sure where to look for that type of thing!

2 weeks later
#9188 8 months ago

Just posted a lot of 2007 Spider Man parts. Plastics, ramps, decals in marketplace. All in new condition.

Also posted Williams/Data East power supply from rottendog and WPC chrome lockdown bar. I'm in Richmond for pickup, shipping also an option of course. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#9281 8 months ago

I have a players LW3 up for $1600 on Richmond CL. Fun to play just downsizing a little.

3 weeks later
#9399 7 months ago

Let me know if you have a HUO T3 or HUO AC/DC Pro/Premium for a reasonable price. Less mods the better, but no worries if it has a couple.

#9405 7 months ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Did anyone go check this out?
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

I am in contact with them setting up a pickup. Will let you know how it goes, or if anything seems amiss.

Hopefully this works out, would love to have it for my collection.

Edit: Pickup set, money ready. Can't wait!

#9409 7 months ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Seemed like a good deal. Good for you!

Thanks so much, very excited!

#9422 7 months ago

The Spider-Man was legitimate, HUO and well taken care of. Folks were super nice too. Their dogs were sad to see it go though, apparently they loved to sit and watch/listen to the machine play.

Only problem, I was already out of room so something else has to go for it to move in.

#9453 7 months ago

Due to the recent Spider-Man pickup, I must sell one of my favorites, F14. Please reach out with any questions. Thanks!

Includes a nice spare playfield if the asking price is met.

Archived after 9 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Hi there, Unfortunately I must sell my F14 due to another game coming into the collection. This game has given me ZERO trouble since I've owned it and overall is one of the better...”
2018-12-10
Richmond, VA
2,050 (OBO)

#9470 7 months ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Due to the recent Spider-Man pickup, I must sell one of my favorites, F14. Please reach out with any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
F-14 TomcatUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Hi there,

Unfortunately I must sell my F14 due to another game coming into the collection. This game has given me ZERO trouble since I've owned it and overall is one of the better...”
2,200 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Feel free to make an offer for the game minus the spare playfield. Worst I can say is no thanks.

#9477 7 months ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Machine - For Sale
F-14 TomcatUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Hi there,

Unfortunately I must sell my F14 due to another game coming into the collection. This game has given me ZERO trouble since I've owned it and overall is one of the better...”
2,050 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Price dropped to $2050 on the F-14, not including the spare playfield. Let me know if you have any questions about it!

1 month later
#9663 5 months ago

Been thinking about getting another classic Bally Stern or Gottlieb. Let me know if you have a solid working example of any of these. Players condition, but reliable preferred. Hoping to stay in VA, but 3 hours or so from Richmond is ok.

Paragon
Harlem Globetrotters
Capn Fantastic
Wizard
Eight Ball Deluxe
Xenon
Future Spa
Evel Knievel
Genie
Joker Poker(solid state)
Strikes and Spares(Bally)
Meteor
Stars
Flash Gordon
Skateball

3 weeks later
#9796 4 months ago

Keeping an eye out for a HUO Terminator 3 for a reasonable price. The more "stock" the better, no mods required

1 month later
#10066 3 months ago

I'd consider trading my Spider-Man Black LE, HUO, perfect shape, 1350 lifetime plays, Matt McKee topper for a HUO minty AC/DC Premium. Otherwise, happy to keep Spidey because it rocks.

3 weeks later
#10222 78 days ago

Just so y'all know, darcangeloel is a great guy and seller. Idk who down voted him or why haha, but can't deal with a nicer guy. He does great work on his games.

1 month later
#10528 35 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “*Re-listed with a much lower price: For sale is a near-mint Spider-Man Black LE. Includes the framed certificate, goody bag intact, and framed Spider-Man Black flyer. Home use onl...”
11 days ago
Richmond, VA
6,150 (Firm)

Reduced the price on my Black Spider-Man. It's in amazing shape, a beautiful all original example.

May take an above average condition classic Bally in trade if that helps make a deal happen. Something like Skateball, Eight Ball Deluxe, Harlem, etc.

#10545 33 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “*Re-listed with a much lower price: For sale is a near-mint Spider-Man Black LE. Includes the framed certificate, goody bag intact, and framed Spider-Man Black flyer. Home use onl...”
11 days ago
Richmond, VA
6,150 (Firm)

Updating list of possible trades towards SM:
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Deluxe
Skateball
Harlem
Alien Poker
Earthshaker
F14
Terminator 3(HUO)
Rollercoaster Tycoon(HUO)
Bride of Pinbot(original)

#10574 29 days ago

Lowered the price on this beautiful Black Spider-Man LE.

Machine - For Sale
11 days ago
Richmond, VA
6,150 (Firm)

Thanks!

#10578 28 days ago

I believe that Dialed In is gone

#10607 25 days ago

Machine - For Sale
11 days ago
Richmond, VA
6,150 (Firm)

Slight price drop.

Will accept in trade:
LED ColorDMD
~$1000 solid state game
100% working/reliable EM

1 week later
#10647 17 days ago

Machine - For Sale
11 days ago
Richmond, VA
6,150 (Firm)

A little 4th of July bump for this great game! Just trying to free up some cash from the hobby for now. I'm not in a huge rush to sell but it could use a good home.

#10698 11 days ago

Re-listed at a lower price:

Stern Black Spider-Man in marketplace.

(Ad embed did not work correctly)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,499.00
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvapinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside