1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,882 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 418.
#20801 19 days ago

Thanks for 6.5 years of League Nights. . .

see also, how to erase 10 thousand dollars of location revenue a month. . .

Got a few games available for home rental and location use in Madison WI if anyone wants to party.

https://craftbeerpinballleague.com/

#20802 19 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Got a few games available for home rental and location use in Madison WI if anyone wants to party.

That sucks! We loved playing there and are headed there tonight for dinner and planned to play some pinball. What happened?

#20803 19 days ago

kettchxxii - Wishing you the best on your next endeavor !!!

#20804 19 days ago
Quoted from msf001:

That sucks! We loved playing there and are headed there tonight for dinner and planned to play some pinball. What happened?

Shortest Version:

Second Wife of recently deceased Partner decided she didn't like how the place was being ran. Offered to buy her out, but she thought it would be easier to find another General Manager. I put the last 20 years of my life into the place and have been managing FOH, BOH, Payroll, Bill Pay, Network Web and POS. I don't think I will ever step foot in there again. Shrug.

#20805 19 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Shortest Version:
Second Wife of recently deceased Partner decided she didn't like how the place was being ran. Offered to buy her out, but she thought it would be easier to find another General Manager. I put the last 20 years of my life into the place and have been managing FOH, BOH, Payroll, Bill Pay, Network Web and POS. I don't think I will ever step foot in there again. Shrug.

I don't want to "upvote" the video. Where is my sad face emoji?

#20806 19 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I don't want to "upvote" the video. Where is my sad face emoji?

It's not like they hauled the games to the dump in anger! They will find new homes, Madison has a lot of pinball needs. Also that was an impressive teardown of those games.

#20807 19 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

I just stayed at the Best Western a couple weeks ago so I could head over and play the pins. They were always in fantastic shape and I always enjoyed stopping by when visiting my son in Madison. I guess I'll have to find a new place to stay I never knew who actually owned or ran the collection there but now that I do. Thank You kettchxxii for having them there for us to play!!! Let us know if you set them up somewhere else b/c I'll be sure to stop by when I'm in town.

#20808 19 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

That sucks!
Our annual Christmas eve outting with friends is gonna look different this year.

Sorry this happened!

#20809 19 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Shortest Version:

What a terrible way for things to end. Thanks for always having great games there and a great experience. Will look to hit up your other locations as I can!

#20810 19 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Thanks for the memories and look forward to the next adventure.

Just watching you haul them down the stairs has my back hurting!

#20811 19 days ago
Quoted from Methos:

Thanks for the memories and look forward to the next adventure.
Just watching you haul them down the stairs has my back hurting!

Those stairs were not so bad, it was the U-Haul Ramp and the stairs into the basement of the house that were rough.

But if your planning on having Sixty people over that night to celebrate your on the clock

#20812 19 days ago

Bittersweet video for sure. I go back with that building to the '80's when it was Merk's Bar! I worked down the street and frequently had lunch there.

I didn't go to The Blue Moon as much as I wanted to, but when I did it was always a blast. It was my favorite place to Play Pinball and have a bite to eat.

Sorry to see it go, but everything changes and I'm looking forward to your new business venture!

Best wishes and Good luck! See ya soon!

#20813 18 days ago

Looking to sell my BBH Panorama Reloaded w/ Walking Dead online with all current updates and I will include the monitor as well. Purchased in late 2023. Doesn't get played like i thought it would. Perfect condition. Also willing to consider trades plus cash as appropriate towards a pin. PM for details and pics but will list this soon.

#20814 17 days ago

Just listed officially

#20815 17 days ago

I am possibly thinking about paring ways with my monster bash LE in absolute mint condition. Let me know if anyone has any interest

#20816 17 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Those stairs were not so bad, it was the U-Haul Ramp and the stairs into the basement of the house that were rough.
But if your planning on having Sixty people over that night to celebrate your on the clock

Thanks for your efforts ketchxxii!! Years of taking out relatives going to UWMad- it was our go to. Blue Moons loss..

#20817 14 days ago

Selling or trading (-/+ cash) for LOTR LE/regular, Iron Man VE, FF Prem:

Machine - For Sale
Jaws (Premium) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Single owner, basically new condition. No issues whatsoever, plays great! Under 50 plays. Mainly looking to sell otherwise trade for (+/- cash) - LOTR LE or regular in great con...”
2024-05-11
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1929 times

#20818 13 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Selling or trading (-/+ cash) for LOTR LE/regular, Iron Man VE, FF Prem:

Machine - For Sale

Jaws (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Single owner, basically new condition. No issues whatsoever, plays great! Under 50 plays.

Mainly looking to sell otherwise trade for (+/- cash)

- LOTR LE or regular in great con...”

32 hours ago

Eau Claire, WI
(111 mi)

WildRover

You want your old game back already? This is a little tempting for me

#20819 13 days ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

You want your old game back already? This is a little tempting for me

I bet it is haha it's cheap af. Which old game?

#20820 12 days ago

Your FF Prem from last summer

#20821 12 days ago

John Wick LE/Premium gameplay stream in 40 mins!

If you love it we have one LE left with free shipping, tax savings, and no CC fees!

Thank you all again for all your support.

Bill & Jim
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#20822 12 days ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

John Wick LE/Premium gameplay stream in 40 mins!

If you love it we have one LE left with free shipping, tax savings, and no CC fees!

Machine - For Sale

NEW John Wick LE, Free Ship, Tax Savings, No CC Fees

Featured

NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “This is our last John Wick LE and it is scheduled to ship towards the end of this month.

Included with the John Wick LEs is a piece of a suit Keanu Reeves wore in the films!

Plea...”

2 days ago

Fargo, ND
(3 mi)

BillPinball

Thank you all again for all your support.
Bill & Jim
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

Will you guys be putting a Wick pro at Brewhalla?

#20823 12 days ago
Quoted from ichuckle:

Will you guys be putting a Wick pro at Brewhalla?

Hopefully sooner rather than later We are trying to get a another one into the FM area as well but need to move some games around and sell off a few by the end of the month.

#20824 10 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Williams Electronics Jolly Joker . Card theme based game using red plastic balls . Non flipper wood rail game good shape , new levelers, new red balls. Lamps i...”
10 days ago
Rockford, IL

#20825 9 days ago

I have a BSD that will be available soon. Has some planking on playfield but presents nice and plays awesome. Would really like to trade for something newer I could route with cash added on my end.

Preferred trades are IMDN premium, Deadpool pro, StTh premium, Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters pro, Mustang or No Good Gophers. Willing to listen to others.

#20826 9 days ago

Browsing some reddit.com/r/pinball tonight and saw this post. I didn't know this type of connection existed in DMD pins. Thought it was neat and wanted to share.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/1crclxr/nba_fastbreak_linked/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

#20827 8 days ago

Thinking about trading my nice Godzilla Premium. Got it NIB from The Pinball Place. (Thanks, Glen!)
Added mirror blades and replaced all the rings with clear silicone rings and green flipper bands. Adjusted the destruction jackpot orbit/wall for great repeatability. Game plays fantastic! Under 300 plays. From the newer run. I think November of last year. I'll have to double check.

I really like the layout, code and mechs. They're truly awesome, but I've seen it all now and (while very cool) Godzilla as a theme doesn't do anything for me. I thought the greatness of the code could help me overlook my lack of love for the theme. Looking for a theme I care more about.

Interested in trading for any/most comic book themes, Xmen, Venom, Dredd, Avengers, Deadpool, TMNT, GOTG, Ghostbusters etc.

Let me know what you think!

#20828 8 days ago

If anyone interested I will be listing soon a Gottlieb Cleopatra. Doesn't power up. Clean boards.Too may projects currently. Easy pick up Woodbury MN.

#20829 8 days ago

Hopefully be listing a Police Force and Jack's Open soon. Anyone have interest PM me

#20830 8 days ago

If anyone is interested in a high end WH20 I might move it for the right deal. Cash or trade for something on my wishlist. PM me if you’re interested.

#20831 8 days ago

Still looking for a LOTR LE or regular in great condition, let me know if you’re looking to sell.

#20832 8 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Still looking for a LOTR LE or regular in great condition, let me know if you’re looking to sell.

Doesn’t someone have a LotR for this man?

#20833 8 days ago

Headed to MPLS towards Minot, ND, Wednesday 5/22…room for 2 games up 94 and through Fargo, to Minot, and 2 games back down….
Pm with needs….

#20834 8 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I’ll be bringing back a LOTR with all characters, color DMD, shaker, and a new uninstalled Bill Davis clear-coated playfield.
New decals on order, cabinet will be painted back inside and out, ramps re-grained and polished. Playfield will be swapped. It will be very nice. It will not be cheap.

#20835 7 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Venom Premium. Pristine condition, some mods. This machine is dialed in and extremely clean. Approx 850 lifetime plays. I'd prefer to sell, but I'm also very open to trades. I've...”
8 days ago
Fargo, ND
7,999 7,759

Venom Premium for sale or trade in Fargo. Hit me up with offers!

#20836 7 days ago
Quoted from brobra:

I’ll be bringing back a LOTR with all characters, color DMD, shaker, and a new uninstalled Bill Davis clear-coated playfield.
New decals on order, cabinet will be painted back inside and out, ramps re-grained and polished. Playfield will be swapped. It will be very nice. It will not be cheap.

Well let me know what "will not be cheap" equals when you figure it out please.

#20837 7 days ago

Have an HUO GOTG pro, looking for a Toy Story 4, WOZ, JP (prem. pref.), Godzilla, AFM or cactus remake, or Deadpool if anyone wants to change it up. If we get something done I will make another spot donation.

#20838 7 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Well let me know what "will not be cheap" equals when you figure it out please.

Not cheap for Brobra means you will need to get a second or third mortgage on your house.

#20839 7 days ago

Led Zeppelin Pro - Under 400 plays and excellent condition. HUO. Like new. I added the nice Alternate translite. Otherwise stock game. Plays really nice.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner - HUO - under 400 plays. Excellent like new condition. Has alternate translite. Plays great. Cash and Carry. Pick up only. Will not ship.”
4 days ago
Grafton, WI
5,335 (OBO)

#20840 7 days ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Not cheap for Brobra means you will need to get a second or third mortgage on your house.

You’re killing me but absolutely right, I’ll refer any second or third mortgage customers straight to you

If that beautiful wood rail is still around, I see our first deal in my crystal ball….

#20841 7 days ago

A friend a has ann original monster bash, completely immaculate, and better than new. Maintained impeccably. Pm with interest and I’ll connect you two. Nothing in it for me, other than helping someone I like, and has been helpful to me…

#20842 7 days ago

Looks like LITT just got a JW Pro today. Anyone get in there yet to play? I might have to go on Friday to check it out.

#20843 6 days ago

Updated pricing!

#20844 6 days ago

Bumping this, when the add expires so will the opportunity to buy this game. I will consider a reasonable offer.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Let me start this add by saying I will NOT ship this game. If it is your intent is to try and convince me to ship this game please do waste our time. This game MUST be picked up an...”
31 days ago
Elkhorn, WI
8,500 (Firm)

#20845 5 days ago

Any good EM tech's around the area?

#20847 5 days ago

Not sure if Tim at Nabours would have time to take on any more business. I know he's been swamped for some time. But, maybe? Could also PM @dirtflipper. He's local and knows a lot about EM's

#20848 5 days ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Not sure if Tim at Nabours would have time to take on any more business. I know he's been swamped for some time. But, maybe? Could also PM @dirtflipper. He's local and knows a lot about EM's

It wouldn’t supreme if he isn’t either. I know Tanner is usually booked out too. Summertime is usually better for him. Good to see others out there with the EM knowledge. I’d even be willing to give it a shot but I’m booked out 3 years on my own stuff

#20849 5 days ago

Thinking about listen a few games for sale if anyone is interested PM me.

Rick and Morty Blood Suckers - boughtNIB -upgraded LCD monitor
Iron Man -topper, colordmd, under cab lightening, translite flashers and lighting
Game of Thrones Limited Edition - Bought NIB - Stern side Art
High Hand EM
Turtles Pro - bought NIB- stern side art, insider Connect

#20850 5 days ago

Venom Pro is for sale at Average Joe's in Superior (selling for bar owner). Need to make room!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/177245

There are 20,882 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 418.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/417 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.