1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8101 5 years ago

Games for sale and or trade Milwaukee area ....

I have a couple extra EM's at my sons house in Milwaukee ( my house is full so he gets a few loaners at his place )
The two games I would like to sell are Flying Carpet and Daffie. They are listed on Craigslist. Prices are a bit higher on the Craigslist ads because of course people like to dicker a little.... Bottom line on the Flying Carpet is $500 and I would take $400 for Daffie.

Take them both and I will accept $800 cash as the bottom dollar for the pair.

Trades could be considered too......
My son likes space themed games, so would consider a swap of the pair for a nice Space themed game either EM or early Solid State. Might consider other early Solid State themed game also in exchange for the pair. I also like Native American Indian themes.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Games in my son's house in Milwaukee not far off the freeway. PM me and/or respond to the craigslist ad to get in touch with my son directly is fine also.

Thanks

1 month later
#8243 5 years ago

WANTED : Bingo Pinball machine. Running player or will consider non running game if the overall condition is nice with a better to excellent backglass. Send me a message if you might have one. Thanks

bingopins_(resized).jpg

1 year later
#9395 4 years ago

My collection is full up and then some. Ready to sell a few of my EM pins. All are nice players and priced right to sell . Listed on Wisconsin Pinball. Anybody that finds the ad due to seeing this post here and it leads to an eventual sale - I'll make a donation here to Pinside.

Spanish Eyes, Winner, Doodle Bug, Hi Lo Ace

Thanks

#9407 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

My collection is full up and then some. Ready to sell a few of my EM pins. All are nice players and priced right to sell . Listed on Wisconsin Pinball. Anybody that finds the ad due to seeing this post here and it leads to an eventual sale - I'll make a donation here to Pinside.
Spanish Eyes, Winner, Doodle Bug, Hi Lo Ace
Thanks

I will sell TWO games for $975 if you come this weekend. Your choices from the four games listed. I need two games gone !

Message me or call (see the ad on Wisconsin Pinball - has photos and number )- first person to my house with cash gets their picks. Go home with two nice games...

Thanks

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1178

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1179

1 week later
#9427 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I would drive that far to play games. Take a day off and go grab it. Looks nice to me with a reasonable price.

Come on down from Big Lake... You can play all the games I have. Alex played a bunch when he was here. Winner is a nice game. I'm sure you'd take it home. Might send you home with another game. I really should sell a couple. A trip for two and some time to play others could make the trip worthwhile.

1 year later
#10953 3 years ago
3 weeks later
#11021 3 years ago

Nice of you to give away those T- shirts. Thumbs up.

#11038 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Well be careful out there. To all those traveling from MGC and anyone else moving about.

I live about 30 minutes North of the show. I didn't go back today. Glad I was there yesterday. Would have liked to have returned but the weather sure is ugly. Hope everybody that needs to load up later and return home has safe travels.

#11077 3 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Anyone know if iron maiden is on route anywhere?

Hi Joe - PM sent.

1 month later
#11217 3 years ago

Genesis - Playing game needing a little elbow grease . First $750
Located about 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee.

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Genesis - Game is working but needs a very full clean up, rubbers, etc and shop. I also have brand new clear PETG plastic ramps for the game. Boards and playfield are in nice condi...”
2018-05-24
Grafton, WI

#11223 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Man, this sucks, you're too far away. If you were in Minneapolis or any point west of there, I'd be on the way to get that. But 10 hours each way, I only make that drive once a year for MGC.

Thanks. Too bad you are not closer.

I have had a couple responses so far. One general and one sounded more serious but no solid confirmation. First cash can have the game. Genesis is still available for sale...

#11224 3 years ago

Genesis Sold - Pick up Pending with Buyer #2

2 months later
#11606 3 years ago

@ Seven9er

Quoted from MustangPaul:

If you have the money buy NIB. I bought my Mustang Pro NIB and it has worked perfect from day one, same with my GB Pro.

I agree also - if you have the $ - get a NIB.

2 months later
#11887 3 years ago

Nice Transformers. I have seen it.

Geez - don't twist my arm and make me buy it ! I do have beer and some cash.

#11889 3 years ago

I was told coin box has been cleaned.

I wonder how much beer I would need to give up along with some cash.

1 month later
#11990 2 years ago

Back at you Bill

Merry Christmas

#12006 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Can't quite meet theow pricepoint but if you want a low dollar solid state I have a Time Warp that almost works. Needs shop and probably 1 electronic repair.

Nice offer - the fellow said he is willing to travel / drive. A little more cash and a little roadtrip and he could have his project. Thumbs Up.

1 month later
#12229 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Coach McCarthy and his new games! Stern Star trek pro (coming this week). Monster Bash remake special edition and jjp potc le. Special thanks to eric over at Titletown Pinball for the introduction.
[quoted image]

Coach is calling some good games for his new lineup. He is calling the right games !

Also a thanks to Kingpin for putting my game on the team bus too earlier this week.

Maybe when I get done playing pinball I can coach the Packers.

Enjoying my new Monster Bash. Thanks again to Kingpin.

3 weeks later
#12325 2 years ago

Have a WWE Pro and Mustang Pro listed in the Market Place. I am located about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee.

BOTH GAMES ARE SOLD

1 week later
#12362 2 years ago

CaptainNeo Sold all my system 1 games last year or I'd be on this. This should be an easy sale.

2 months later
#12612 2 years ago

Rob Zombie for sale:

#12613 2 years ago

Wheel of Fortune for sale:

Archived after 6 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO - Wheel of Fortune. Excellent Condition and Low plays. Nicest WOF I have seen. $4200 cash and carry. Will not ship. No Trades. I need space ! REDUCED $4100 Cash will buy it. ...”
2019-05-20
Grafton, WI

#12622 2 years ago

Will sell my woodrail too :

Archived after 7 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Straight Shooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Straight Shooter. Plays great. Shay Repro Backglass. New playfield plastics. New Backglass and plastics are about Five hundred dollars in upgrades alone... Nice playfield and soli...”
2019-05-22
Grafton, WI
900 (OBO)

#12639 2 years ago

Straight Shooter woodrail reduced to $900

This is a nice woodrail with a new backglass and playfield plastics etc. Fun player with 4 flippers. Even has accessory Cigarette Holders.

Archived after 7 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Straight Shooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Straight Shooter. Plays great. Shay Repro Backglass. New playfield plastics. New Backglass and plastics are about Five hundred dollars in upgrades alone... Nice playfield and soli...”
2019-05-22
Grafton, WI
900 (OBO)

#12640 2 years ago

Wheel Of Fortune reduced to $4100

Beautiful Condition HUO

Archived after 6 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO - Wheel of Fortune. Excellent Condition and Low plays. Nicest WOF I have seen. $4200 cash and carry. Will not ship. No Trades. I need space ! REDUCED $4100 Cash will buy it. ...”
2019-05-20
Grafton, WI

#12641 2 years ago

Rob Zombie reduced to $4800 obo

HUO, very low plays, topper etc . Beautiful.

1 week later
#12671 2 years ago

Weekend Bump - Game is in the Milwaukee Metro area at my son's apartment in Greenfield , WI.

Rob Zombie: Reduced $4800 obo

HUO. Very low plays, Topper and factory upgrades. This game is beautiful and nearly brand new.

#12686 2 years ago

Bump. Will go $4700 obo

1 week later
#12711 2 years ago

I have two really super nice EM's left in my collection. Last EM's I have. I have gone modern the last few years...
These two EM's are the finest that I have owned. Would make a great mini collection of 2 player Gottlieb's .

Quality pins. I may regret letting them go, but here they are : I am located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee.

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 950
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Beautiful condition and excellent player. Gottlieb 2 player machine. Very fun. $950.00 cash and carry. Will not ship. Located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee in Grafton WI. Ju...”
2019-06-14
Grafton, WI
Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 950
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Beautiful conditon and excellent player. Original playfield looks like brand new ! You won't believe it until you see it in person. First $950.00 cash and carry. Will not ship. ...”
2019-06-14
Grafton, WI

3 weeks later
#12819 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

A neat game you don't see too often. If I were local...

Your type of deal Alex. 25 cents plus gas....... !

11 months later
#14368 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

I must say, you have a refreshing take on what you think other pinball owners may be doing with the rest of their time (i.e. playing their high-end digital pianos)

I like to toot my high end digital tuba once in awhile when I take a break from pinball.

All you dad's out there have a great Father's day, and if your Dad hasn't passed on - spend time with him today. Life goes fast.

2 weeks later
#14436 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone looking to sell a gently used Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT (yeah right) before I place an IFPA rewards order for a new one?

Have fun when you get that new game !

1 month later
#14651 1 year ago

Thanks Tim and Jim...

I have it listed too here on pinside. Thinking I may hang on awhile longer if no interest pretty soon. Kind of hate to give it up. But there is only room for so many games. I sold another recently, so I am ok while I wait on Avengers IQ that I ordered. But I know there will be something else after that and even as I sit now It wouldn't hurt to have a hair more space.

Houdini is a lot better game than given credit for. Mine plays very well without any issues. I'd probably be sorry after the fact if it goes. A friend of mine was going to take it but he got vetoed by his wife. Maybe just as well.

Archived after 5 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Houdini. I purchased it NIB last fall. About 375 plays. Plays great. Like brand new. No issues. Could use just a little more room... have new game on order. Just a bit tight ...”
2020-09-05
Grafton, WI

#14661 1 year ago

RE: My ad for Houdini - Price reduction to $5700 from $5800. If no takers fairly soon I may just hold on to it. Kind of torn about turning it loose. I have knocked off $100 for any fence sitters. Same terms. Cash and Carry - no shipping.

Archived after 5 days
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Houdini. I purchased it NIB last fall. About 375 plays. Plays great. Like brand new. No issues. Could use just a little more room... have new game on order. Just a bit tight ...”
2020-09-05
Grafton, WI

#14689 1 year ago

Christopher will take care of you. I bought a couple games from him - AFMr and MBr. Good games. Easy purchases.

Recommend KingPin .

#14700 1 year ago

Ghostbusters Pro HUO - In Grafton, WI. about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee

Game includes Stern HD Glass, lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. Less than 500 plays.

Cash and Carry. No trades.

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 5,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI

#14708 1 year ago

Regarding the Ghostbusters I have for sale - I will reduce the price by $200 if you do not want the HD playfield glass and would prefer a stock sheet of glass to save some money. Net $5K without the HD glass.

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 5,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI

#14711 1 year ago

There are no blades. If you think you see any it's just a reflection because the game is like new, clean and in excellent condition.
Airball deflectors, lighted flipper buttons and HD glass are the only accessories on the game. Mentioned because they are there...

Without the HD glass - it's a way to shave the price a couple hundred if somebody wants to pick up the game a bit cheaper. It's that simple. Glass is real easy to change - I have a new stock sheet I can put back in.

#14730 1 year ago

Update - Reduced Price

I have REDUCED the price on My Ghostbusters to $5,000 which INCLUDES the the HD glass. This is a nice deal considering the HD glass alone is more than two hundred bucks if you have to buy a sheet.... Game is HUO, low plays and like new condition.

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 5,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI

#14743 1 year ago

Saturday Bonus:

Come for my Ghostbusters Pro today with your cash in hand I will also send you home with some Leinenkugel's Canoe Paddle beer.

see post #14730 above for my ad

Surprisingly waiting for first response within driving distance. Will not ship. Come get it. Go home with beer.

Added 14 months ago:

Game SOLD

3 weeks later
#14847 1 year ago

@ cpr9999

Whoa - might be jumping the gun a bit in anticipation of Lawrence Welk pin announcement - that might be a year or more off ! You thinking LE ?

Sure you want to sell your AC/DC ? That's a dandy game you have ... Maybe you should hold on for awhile.

3 weeks later
#14962 1 year ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I will be there after I vote. About 6 o'clock ish

Jeremy - report back with your impressions and so forth after you have played the GNR standard at Sunset Bowl. Thanks !

2 weeks later
#15226 1 year ago

Looking for an Oktoberfest. Message me. Thanks

#15252 12 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looking for an Oktoberfest. Message me. Thanks

Weekend / page bump - Looking for an Oktoberfest... Message me. Thanks

#15255 12 months ago

Oktoberfest is still in production Jim. Looking to see if somebody want's to sell theirs first, otherwise I could consider new.

2 months later
#15815 9 months ago

Metallica Pro for sale. I'm about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee. Need some space.
Cash and Carry. No Trades. No Shipping.

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Low plays, excellent condition. Comet light kit, otherwise stock. Under 300 plays, no issues and like new. Selling to make some room. Cash and Carry - No Trades. No Shipping. Lo...”
2021-02-27
Grafton, WI

SALE PENDING

Added 9 months ago:

SALE COMPLETED - SOLD

#15820 9 months ago
Quoted from AlexF:

What did you do now?

I am a bit tight with games. Could probably stand to sell another game or two. It would be nice to have a little more space in the basement. Lineup is pretty packed. It is just real tough to pick out any game to sell now. I really like what I have. Needed to let something go.

Also wouldn't hurt to have a spot for Welk when it's released.

#15836 8 months ago

Just listed - need more space, so one more game can go.... Tough decision to let it go but here it is : AC/DC Pro Vault Edition

25 minutes North of Milwaukee

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#15861 8 months ago

Bump - will discount price $100 ..... down to $5,700

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#15872 8 months ago

Price drop to $5650

This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#15885 8 months ago

Price drop to $5650

This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

I may end listing soon. Only have had a couple low ball offers from cross country. This is being overlooked. Lack of inquiries is surprising, This is the better Vault model and like new. Check the ad listing for details.... 25 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#15889 8 months ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I think the challenge here is that there were earlier models of the Pro with mostly similar gameplay experience for about $1k less. I didn't even know this model existed without the giant Angus face until I saw yours. I really like this one better than the original Pros. What I have seen as of late as well is that Stern Era games without LCDs are hovering in the low to mid 4's because you are creeping up to the pricepoint of the LCD era games when you hit the $5k mark.
Good luck with your sale, looks like a really cool version of the game!

Hey Tim - if you can grab nice DMD sterns in low to mid 4's grab em ! Nice - Low Play HUO Stern titles that are not too old are 5K and up all day right now. Sold my Metallica in about 10 minutes, likewise Ghostbusters awhile back sold instantly. I pretty much have my games priced spot on for light HUO condition and they usually sell instantly... But you are right - I think people are assuming this is just the plain ol Pro AC/DC - the Vault edition is MUCH better - Improved bell, all factory LED lighting etc. Estimate I have read somewhere is only about 200 of this nice vault Edition Pro were made. They cost more than the earlier ones. MSRP was $6099. People just may not be aware of the difference of this model.

The game I have up for sale is mint and pricing is in there for the Vault edition... Probably has been overlooked by many because they don't realize the difference. It's a winner. Very low plays and like new.

#15899 8 months ago

I mentioned the msrp to show this game cost more originally than the standard pro did. By quite a bit. It has more improvements and is a much better game. Just showing this is a different better edition and it did cost more than previous editions - it's a Vault. Some are not aware of the differences. Don't read in something that isn't there. Thank You.

Look at my feedback and history - typically when I list something it sells within minutes if not in the first day or two. So I don't think I'm far off the mark. This game : it's like brand new - very low plays, original owner, bought NIB. And it's the Vault. It's priced in the right the ballpark for that edition with under 400 plays....

Has a stern shaker too.

Here you go - I took off another fifty bucks. Now $5600 even

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#15902 8 months ago

Did you read the other posts ? Yes they are more expensive. Yes they have different art on the playfield. They have an improved bell assembly. They have all factory LED lighting, etc. YES - this is a Vault. Yes they sell for more money, both when they were originally sold and for resale...

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#15904 8 months ago

It's ok - you just probably weren't aware of the difference's of the 2012 regular pro and the 2017 Vault version which was improved. If you check the various editions in the machines section here on pinside you will see estimated price difference - the Vault valued estimate is $700 more than the 2012 edition.

There are probably many people that are not aware that the Vault has several improvements that increased price when sold new and increased price in resale too. The 2017 Vault Pro is worth the extra dough.

#15911 8 months ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Been looking for a Met and an ACDC Luci or Vault Pro for a while, but don't have the war chest for current pricing. Any interest in cases of rare and high end beer to bring the price down?!?
Good luck with sale!

I like beer, but there is only so much I can drink. I have been known to send beer along sometimes when I sell a game, having some come my way would be a new experience.

#15913 8 months ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

No longer looking... Trade for TMNT will be happening soon.. thanks!

Nice Tim. You will enjoy Turtles. Have fun.

#15916 8 months ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Damn, I bought my ACDC Pro Vault and a TWD Pro for $5300 each NIB back in 2018 from one of the higher priced distributors. I think that's why they sell for sub 5k because not many people pay MSRP for games.

Good luck finding those for sub 5k now, if you can find em and they are nice grab them.

4 months later
#16623 3 months ago

I still like you guys in Minnesota. By the way, you can't help it about your football team. You are still Nice people.

#16625 3 months ago

I think so.

4 weeks later
#16751 72 days ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Just setup Ultraman out at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison Yesterday. It survived our Craft Beer Pinball League night with only one broken rubber! I need more coffee.

Nice - looking forward to playing one sometime in the future. I have a couple friends who each ordered one.

1 week later
#16821 64 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh I'm still here but not as much, my Leg Lights and Mustang are keeping me real busy. You should come over and check out the car sometime and play my new slot car layout.

Pics of the slot car set up ? That would be fun to see.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside