Image 4-6-24 at 11.42?AM (resized).jpeg
IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 421.
#20401 82 days ago

nwpinball
I'm a big fan of PayPal myself. I don't own any. I'm going to wait for earnings release and see my options then. I just wasent to.sure if PayPal earnings will be a slam dunk this quarter? That's why I'm.on the sidelines at the moment

#20402 81 days ago

I should have bought more of RBLX, it pumped 10% today!

#20403 81 days ago

Well at least you still have time to catch the SNAP knife.

#20404 81 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I should have bought more of RBLX, it pumped 10% today!

I've been holding RBLX too...but I think I'm going to offload it before Friday. I'm actually getting worried holding on to some of these nose bleed tech stocks.

Quoted from Oaken:

I looked at SNAP and decided not to pull the trigger. But, I don't think you can lose that much after the 30% give back. Microsoft and AMD are on my radar, looking for an opportunity to get in at a lower multiple.

#20405 81 days ago

The BRK.B I bought Jan 2023 is now up 25% - Not parabolic, but I'm good with that.

AMZN I bought Oct 2023 is now up 31% - Nice to have a few winners for once...

#20406 81 days ago

PayPal looks under pressure again

#20407 81 days ago

Sorry for these cheap snippets, I'm not really a computer guy yet, I've seen some neat animated diagrams on here with arrows, color paths, etc to really identify the electrical schematic path.

Anyways here

Screenshot_20240207-222110 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240207-222110 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240207-222126 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240207-222126 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240207-222141 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240207-222141 (resized).png
#20408 81 days ago

Oops sorry I posted on the wrong board
My apologies, please ignore

#20409 80 days ago
Quoted from BRONX:

PayPal looks under pressure again

Our analyst likes Paypal - the good news is it's not an expensive stock. Could be a buying opportunity here. Have to be in it longer term.

The new CEO and CFO delivered a clear message “this is a
transition year”, which will require fast execution, reinvestment of cost
savings and a strong focus on branded checkout and unbranded (Braintree)
product innovation. Although the negative mix shifts continue in the
business, management is embedding flat transaction margin dollars (not %
margins) into FY24 guidance, which was below expectations and calls for
roughly flat y/y adj. EPS or $5.10 (excluding SBC, which post 1Q24 will begin
to include)

Quoted from Oaken:

If you bought SNAP at $9-10 like most people and rode it to $15 you should have taken some off the table but you're still up. Stock may be in the doghouse for a while now though.

#20410 80 days ago
Quoted from kool1:

Our analyst likes Paypal - the good news is it's not an expensive stock. Could be a buying opportunity here. Have to be in it longer term.
The new CEO and CFO delivered a clear message “this is a
transition year”, which will require fast execution, reinvestment of cost
savings and a strong focus on branded checkout and unbranded (Braintree)
product innovation. Although the negative mix shifts continue in the
business, management is embedding flat transaction margin dollars (not %
margins) into FY24 guidance, which was below expectations and calls for
roughly flat y/y adj. EPS or $5.10 (excluding SBC, which post 1Q24 will begin
to include)

If you bought SNAP at $9-10 like most people and rode it to $15 you should have taken some off the table but you're still up. Stock may be in the doghouse for a while now though.

Nice....I got one stock idea that will take time to bloom...Biogen, I noticed a lot of hedge funds started buying it when the new CEO came in. So, I picked some up yesterday. The Alzheimer drug is supposedly a real deal.

#20411 80 days ago

Man, ARM was not one of my semiconductor plays and they exploded 50% up. Anyone on that?

#20412 80 days ago

I've been sandbagging NET (cloudflare) forever....nice pay day today! was up ~22% after hours.

#20413 80 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Man, ARM was not one of my semiconductor plays and they exploded 50% up. Anyone on that?

Only by virtue of QTEC (Nasdaq equal weight ETF). It’s up 27% for the past 3 months, wish I’d bought more.

EDIT: looks like ARM is not of the NASDAQ 100, so never mind. I wish I’d had some of that action today.

#20414 80 days ago

Arm stock was tied as my top pick on nov1, the other being Snowflake and Shopify. I was considering taking a split position on both companies. I bought Shopify clean and clear but was debating on arm vs snowflake. Unfortunately with the Cdn$ to usd$ conversion at unfair price & snowflake at the time trading for $142. I took a deep breath and chose snowflake and went heavy on it. Ultimately snowflake won my wallet over arm! Earnings out Feb 28 for snowflake. As I highlighted on a previous post a few days ago. I expect another earnings beat and bullish stock price appreciation.

As for Arm, yes I missed out. You can buy them all, sometimes be happy with what you got and stay focused.

@kool1. Currently I'm looking at *capital power* on tsx

Also curious if any pinsiders own or considering buying
*C3ai inc*. Symbol (Ai) nobody really talks about them.. I just don't have the stomache to buy these trendy spunky stocks anymore.

#20415 80 days ago

Also curious if you pinsiders are starting to sense possibly that last year's regional banking crisis in Q1, might be back at it again starting right now, once again? I don't know something mysteriously feels yucky again? Is ny Bancorp the next shoe to fall?

Something feels odd.

I also sense unless inflation drops under 2% these 4-6 rates cuts the street is expecting is off the table. Job market is too strong for big interest rate drops.

#20416 80 days ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Arm stock was tied as my top pick on nov1, the other being Snowflake and Shopify. I was considering taking a split position on both companies. I bought Shopify clean and clear but was debating on arm vs snowflake. Unfortunately with the Cdn$ to usd$ conversion at unfair price & snowflake at the time trading for $142. I took a deep breath and chose snowflake and went heavy on it. Ultimately snowflake won my wallet over arm! Earnings out Feb 28 for snowflake. As I highlighted on a previous post a few days ago. I expect another earnings beat and bullish stock price appreciation.
As for Arm, yes I missed out. You can buy them all, sometimes be happy with what you got and stay focused.
@kool1. Currently I'm looking at *capital power* on tsx
Also curious if any pinsiders own or considering buying
*C3ai inc*. Symbol (Ai) nobody really talks about them.. I just don't have the stomache to buy these trendy spunky stocks anymore.

I'll caveat this by saying you should probably do the opposite of anything I say but...

I put a bunch into C3.ai a few years ago, don't bother. Been nothing but disappointment. Lots of people holding the bag on this one. They are doing something wrong and have mostly moved sideways. You'd be better off with Palantir or just throwing more at NVDA, MSFT, GOOG etc.

#20417 80 days ago

It will be on a case by case basis depending on each bank's liquidity and how deep they are in commercial real estate loans in my opinion. Also how many large customers have long term loans that are coming due that need to refinance at higher rates.

And this may be an issue so be cautious: Federal Reserve Board announces the Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) will cease making new loans as scheduled on March 11
https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20240124a.htm

Quoted from BRONX:

Also curious if you pinsiders are starting to sense possibly that last year's regional banking crisis in Q1, might be back at it again starting right now, once again? I don't know something mysteriously feels yucky again? Is ny Bancorp the next shoe to fall?
Something feels odd.
I also sense unless inflation drops under 2% these 4-6 rates cuts the street is expecting is off the table. Job market is too strong for big interest rate drops.

#20418 79 days ago

S&P 500 touched 5,000 yesterday and may close at above the level for the first time today.

I'm holding most of my funds in SPY (a S&P 500 ETF) but am going to slowly accrue TBIL (3 month treasury bond ETF) for a while while its paying above 5%. If the market goes down I'll bail on the TBIL and buy more SPY at some point (probably if SPY drops below the 200 day moving average).

I wonder in general how much of the rise in the markets truly reflects the generation of wealth and how much of it is just a reflection of inflation.

#20419 79 days ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

DIS hasn't been this low since 2014 - watching closely at this point.
Also bit the bullet on FTNT today finally...

Bought the wrong one this day dis hit 110 yesterday

#20420 79 days ago

That is sort of what I have been doing with each T-bill that matures I either have rolled it back for 3 months or kept some cash for some investing and some trading in small amounts. I am waiting for the market to drop a week from Monday hopefully. Would love to see in SPY 3-7% drop to get some more.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

S&P 500 touched 5,000 yesterday and may close at above the level for the first time today.
I'm holding most of my funds in SPY (a S&P 500 ETF) but am going to slowly accrue TBIL (3 month treasury bond ETF) for a while while its paying above 5%. If the market goes down I'll bail on the TBIL and buy more SPY at some point (probably if SPY drops below the 200 day moving average).
I wonder in general how much of the rise in the markets truly reflects the generation of wealth and how much of it is just a reflection of inflation.

#20421 79 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'll caveat this by saying you should probably do the opposite of anything I say but...
I put a bunch into C3.ai a few years ago, don't bother. Been nothing but disappointment. Lots of people holding the bag on this one. They are doing something wrong and have mostly moved sideways. You'd be better off with Palantir or just throwing more at NVDA, MSFT, GOOG etc.

I got into AI when it bottomed out and sold it off about a month ago. Made a nice little profit. Just closed out my position on Palantir. Got in around 8s and over the course of the last month I have been taking some profits. Last year I bought a decent amount of NVIDIA in the mid 200s. Going to hodl on those. That and QQQ are soaring for me.

#20422 79 days ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I got into AI when it bottomed out and sold it off about a month ago. Made a nice little profit. Just closed out my position on Palantir. Got in around 8s and over the course of the last month I have been taking some profits. Last year I bought a decent amount of NVIDIA in the mid 200s. Going to hodl on those. That and QQQ are soaring for me.

I did something similar with AI, bought it last January at $19.81 and sold it in May at $30.26. I swear it's run then was just because it had AI in it's name and everyone was trying to invest in the next big thing in AI stock.

Motley Fool sure thinks it's a long term hold now:
https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/02/09/2-explosive-ai-stocks-to-buy-and-hold-for-10-years

#20423 79 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I did something similar with AI, bought it last January at $19.81 and sold it in May at $30.26. I swear it's run then was just because it had AI in it's name and everyone was trying to invest in the next big thing in AI stock.
Motley Fool sure thinks it's a long term hold now:
https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/02/09/2-explosive-ai-stocks-to-buy-and-hold-for-10-years

Depends on who you talk to. They've had a nice run up today, but most everyone says it's DOA.

#20424 79 days ago

I did a little rebalancing today. Found myself buying some risky stocks I already own (thanks to Motley Fool) that have been huge losers. I'm not a huge fan of dollar cost averaging unless its for companies that really are market leaders. Yet, so many analysts (not with Motley Fool) still recommend them as buys. Sometimes you just have to keep buying...

Just want to say here again: Don't listen to Motley Fool! Their "analysts" have no idea WTF they are doing.

#20425 78 days ago

I’m an ETF investor, but the largest holdings in my ETFs are what I’d call “runaway tech stocks” like SMCI and NVDA. I remember putting $30k into QQQ just before the crash in 2000, so I’m a little nervous about where we go next.

It’s fun to play “where are they now?” with the 1999 market leaders. CSCO’s market cap was $353B, today it’s $204B. GE went from $504B to $151B. Intel dropped from $271B to $183B. What am I missing?

IMG_1444 (resized).jpegIMG_1444 (resized).jpeg
#20426 78 days ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m an ETF investor, but the largest holdings in my ETFs are what I’d call “runaway tech stocks” like SMCI and NVDA. I remember putting $30k into QQQ just before the crash in 2000, so I’m a little nervous about where we go next.
It’s fun to play “where are they now?” with the 1999 market leaders. CSCO’s market cap was $353B, today it’s $204B. GE went from $504B to $151B. Intel dropped from $271B to $183B. What am I missing?
[quoted image]

Didn't some companies (like GE) have spinoffs and divestments? Is that taken into account?

#20427 78 days ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Didn't some companies (like GE) have spinoffs and divestments? Is that taken into account?

I would think so. Spin-offs should have value to current shareholders. Cash from divestments would be rolled into stock buybacks or new acquisitions.

#20428 78 days ago

There is an Andy Warhol Effect = "Everyone will be famous in the future for fifteen minutes". Leaders rotate in and out of popularity as business, technology, profits and tastes change. Remember US Steel and Penn Central Railroad use to be the place to be!
Until they weren't .

In the case of GE, bad management, bad financial accounting, bad purchase of Alstom, bad investment in financial instruments/loans business, owning NBC etc and when they stripped down it was too late and just in time for COVID.

Quoted from swampfire:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Oaken:

#20429 78 days ago

How much longer will stuff like this last... and when the faucet gets turned off what will be the effects?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#20430 78 days ago

How much longer will stuff like this last... and when the faucet gets turned off what will be the effects?[quoted image]

Wow, people love taking it up the A. My friend bought a used Honda SUV and he pays like $650 per month while working at McDonald’s. He’s overpaying by like $8k and I tried telling him but he just said it is what it is. Guess that’s why he works at McDonald’s

#20431 78 days ago

How much longer will stuff like this last... and when the faucet gets turned off what will be the effects?[quoted image]

That can't be real.

#20432 78 days ago

That's gotta be fake, no car loan is 3K a month. But I will say buying new cars on big loans is definitely holding Americans back financially. I remember in my early 20s reading about how most millionaires didn't waste their money on expensive cars and would drive the same car for 20 years, saving on expensive car loans, expensive tabs, and expensive insurance. I took that to heart and always instead buy used cars with very low mileage instead. I bought a 2005 Honda Pilot a few years ago with 17,000 miles on it for cash, it had been at some old people's vacation home. I'm just up to 75,000 miles now. I haven't had to put much money into it, have cheap tabs, and cheap insurance. I've saved tons of money which has gone into the market instead.

#20433 77 days ago
Quoted from Oaken:

That can't be real.

To get to a 3k payment…you’d have to assume a 100k loan at 96 months with a rate of 33% so no, not real but still funny. Haha

#20434 77 days ago

@swampfire. Historically what you are saying is totally true. It's the reason why every couple of years the Dow Jones index is up for review and the index gets "tweaked" sometimes companies get bought out, perhaps change names, get spined-off into smaller divisions(DuPont)(VF corp) (Alcoa) to name a few, to untrap value. Alot of times they go out of business. The business environment has changed alot as the decades go by. Business cycles are more aggressive nowadays and move fast. If a specific company cannot compete or adapt it won't last because things evolve at much a faster pace now. Alot of companies just don't have time on there's hand for a transformation. Blackberry, palm, gateway2000, Briggs & Stratton, pen traffic, Revlon, AMC, GameStop, Chesapeake energy, Peabody, too name a few since the 2000s that were doing well, and found themselves in trouble fairly quickly. 2008/9 was a financial sector mess that also effected all stocks. Just look at the Dow index from 1990 and tell me how "bluechips" are still around? Heck look at 2014 Dow index....things move fast.
*** I still believe Exxon mobile, should be on the index***. But the stock haven't done a whole lot since 2007 I guess...
I know this sounds boring but the S&P500 is a good way to hedge for diversification at a cheap management expense ratio

If I'm not mistaken Jeff Bezos(Amazon) once said, you never know Amazon might not be around in 50years. Maybe it will? Maybe something better comes along and destroys Amazon? Basically the same can be said for Apple, Nvidia or perhaps Tesla? Picking a specific etf in a certain industry only has risks. I'm not etf guy but I'm looking at *vdy* on Toronto stock exchange. Maybe kool1 can add to this....

#20435 76 days ago

Fun fact
"Having added nearly Tesla Inc.'s entire market capitalization in the past two months alone, Nvidia is worth $1.72 trillion, just shy of Amazon at $1.76 trillion, as of Thursday's close. Google-owner Alphabet, the third most valuable US company after Microsoft Corp. and Apple Inc., isn't too far away at $1.82 trillion."

#20436 76 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Fun fact
"Having added nearly Tesla Inc.'s entire market capitalization in the past two months alone, Nvidia is worth $1.72 trillion, just shy of Amazon at $1.76 trillion, as of Thursday's close. Google-owner Alphabet, the third most valuable US company after Microsoft Corp. and Apple Inc., isn't too far away at $1.82 trillion."

Smell's like Tulip bulbs to me...

#20437 76 days ago

Exactly right...same co, same product, but grew the entire Tesla cap in 2 months. We don't have to be hedge fund guys to call bs.

#20438 76 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Exactly right...same co, same product, but grew the entire Tesla cap in 4 months. We.dont have to be hedge find guys to call bs.

To be fair, Tesla helped out quite a bit.
Image 2-12-24 at 1.05 PM (resized).jpegImage 2-12-24 at 1.05 PM (resized).jpeg

#20439 76 days ago

Speaking of Tulip bulbs. I jumped onto BMR for 10 shares to see if it will pop up a bit more before or on earnings coming up.
Ahh the smell and color of FOMO

#20440 76 days ago

I agree with the sentiment though. Feels frothy and speculative out there. Look at ARM jumping almost 100% over the course of 4 days.

#20441 76 days ago

RTR
pinball2020
kvan99
SantaEatsCheese

This entire nonsense started when the federal reserve, I believe in October/November opened up there big fat mouths about rate cuts coming soon, etc...Bad idea. They should of remained on guard and be very defensive. Now they created this new ponzi, fomo epidemic in the stock market. The general public is typically stupid. Just look around, every plaza has a money Mart/pay day loans/ weird shoddy bank thing. They are flourishing, doing very well.in a economy that's at full employment. Weird? No??? Long story short, the general public has lost faith in the $Usd and blowing there useless $usd on useless junk. Once there living quarters gets filled with useless garbage junk, they will take out another goofy payday loan. locate a new self storage unit(good business to be in) fill it up with all there current junk! And start the process of junk all over again. Crazier part, the investment community which is suppose to be smarter than the general public, Are Just as dumb. They are using cheap $usd and treating wall street as a casino.
Nvidia$750?
Amd $172
Constellation software $3660.00 $cad
Salesforce- gip-off valuation
Amazon's?
Netflix is a joke
These are just some of many samples.

***It's not going to end well**""

If when and will the fed actually do drop interest rates,and for how long? Reason being, as soon. As the fed drops, people will go absolutely bonkers and buy real estate, stock, more junk, Canada goose jackets, etc... fomo is imbedded. In there tiny little brains, and it will cause unpredictable but crazy demand for everything. Reason being simple. Folks have given up in the $usd and don't respect it, any longer.

#20442 76 days ago
Quoted from BRONX:

This is a good takeaway.

#20443 76 days ago

Time to take some off the table?

#20444 76 days ago

You are not wrong but I still think we will get only a 7-10% drop and by year end be back over 5000 in S&P. Still think we may go higher till mid 2025. Maybe not to 6000, depends on how many rate cuts get pushed in. Once one or two are in though and after October 2024, it's off to the races

For now, putting on my Nostradamus pants, next week I think things will start to drop. This week stuff will hover unless the Fed screams "Rate cut in March" Okay, I am taking off my Nostradamus pants because they itch and my regular pants are back on.

I have been reviewing job boards on Glassdoor and other sites. A lot of people out of work and when they apply at the bounty of places offering work, they are not getting calls or are interviewed and not hired. Wonder if in a lot of cases they are just asking for too much money or the jobs are posted but there is no money to hire them allocated in the company (which happens a lot). Feels a lot like 2002 job market....

Quoted from BRONX:

@RTR
@pinball2020
@kvan99
@SantaEatsCheese
This entire nonsense started when the federal reserve, I believe in October/November opened up there big fat mouths about rate cuts coming soon, etc...Bad idea. They should of remained on guard and be very defensive. Now they created this new ponzi, fomo epidemic in the stock market. The general public is typically stupid. Just look around, every plaza has a money Mart/pay day loans/ weird shoddy bank thing. They are flourishing, doing very well.in a economy that's at full employment. Weird? No??? Long story short, the general public has lost faith in the $Usd and blowing there useless $usd on useless junk. Once there living quarters gets filled with useless garbage junk, they will take out another goofy payday loan. locate a new self storage unit(good business to be in) fill it up with all there current junk! And start the process of junk all over again. Crazier part, the investment community which is suppose to be smarter than the general public, Are Just as dumb. They are using cheap $usd and treating wall street as a casino.
Nvidia$750?
Amd $172
Constellation software $3660.00 $cad
Salesforce- gip-off valuation
Amazon's?
Netflix is a joke
These are just some of many samples.
If when and will the fed actually do drop interest rates,and for how long? Reason being, as soon. As the fed drops, people will go absolutely bonkers and buy real estate, stock, more junk, Canada goose jackets, etc... fomo is imbedded. In there tiny little brains, and it will cause unpredictable but crazy demand for everything. Reason being simple. Folks have given up in the $usd and don't respect it, any longer.

#20445 76 days ago

pinball2020

We will see what happens tomorrow. Now I will put my Nostradamus hat on and make a bold prediction for tomorrow, since I was around at the 2000.com era and I seen this play out before

My prediction.... c3ai.com stock ticker "Ai" will skyrocket past $40.00/share tomorrow on no news, simply because they have "Ai" in there company name and ticker symbol. That's how silly we have become. Ps.... I don't own any shares. Like I mentioned before I was around the 2000 crazy era, but this era in more funkier than ever....

Goodnight to all

#20446 76 days ago
Quoted from BRONX:

@pinball2020
We will see what happens tomorrow. Now I will put my Nostradamus hat on and make a bold prediction for tomorrow, since I was around at the 2000.com era and I seen this play out before
My prediction.... c3ai.com stock ticker "Ai" will skyrocket past $40.00/share tomorrow on no news, simply because they have "Ai" in there company name and ticker symbol. That's how silly we have become. Ps.... I don't own any shares. Like I mentioned before I was around the 2000 crazy era, but this era in more funkier than ever....
Goodnight to all

2000 is different in a lot of ways though. The tech companies everyone is mentioning, aside from c3ai, all have great earnings that are growing. Heck GOOG is only trading at 23 times forward. AMZN is prob cheaper on a PE ratio than it has been in a long time. Apple is still a cash machine that is returning cash through buybacks and dividends and they finally had a quarter of positive growth - and supposedly some AI news soon. MSFT is trading at a pretty rich 36x forward but they are starting to monetize their AI investments and may well grow into that multiple faster than people think. Meta seems to have righted the ship.

NVDA has grown earnings, but there is a shit ton of optimism priced into it and I don’t see how they can meet it at their next earnings report. I would consider buying some on really big pullback. TSLA is a train wreck for several reasons.

I have long term positions in APPL MSFT GOOG and AMZN. Even though I am positive on all 4, I’m not a buyer of any of them at current market dynamics and their valuations, but I’m not a seller either. I would probably add to some of them on a pullback.

#20447 76 days ago

This was posted about an hour ago

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1757208781505593586?t=SPWKP_735pbnhWg4S1s1Ew&s=19

Either it's going to be a big pullback soon or a deferred pullback later...either way it's in the cards, this is nearing lunacy levels. But that's how they operate, it's either feast or famine. They over-buy and then over-sell.

#20448 76 days ago

isn't the mantra when everyone starts preaching doom and gloom do the opposite?

#20449 76 days ago

RTR

2000 era, all the hype and future bullishness was based on the breakthrough of internet, web sites, surfing the net, etc... huge huge development. And yes the internet ended up being worth all the hype and some, but it had to crash first because, we as investors got way to ahead of the internet game. As a result companies like Google, amazon emerged as the stronger and better which basically rode out hard time, adapted, got stronger and ate there completion. Not everyone can survive even though the potential market is massive.

2023-24 similar to 2000 future on Ai breakthrough on future potential and future explosive earnings .. but similar to the 2000 era, are we way ahead of the Ai game? Does capitalism have to play it's evil game of letting the stronger and bigger players destroy the weak and loser companies? I think so. As a result, as the market becomes massive, there will be lesser and lesser stronger companies to absolutely capitalize on this trend in a big way. Question is... Who will survive? Who has the game? How many will fail?

Talk soon

#20450 76 days ago

I was doing some more rebalancing/gain/loss harvesting today and decided to sell NVDA - at least until the next two Q earnings reports come out. It was nice to get some gains, but that market cap is priced for perfection.

Great company. Just hoping its market cap resets a bit in the coming months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
There are 21,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 421.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/409?hl=bronx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.