IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 106.
#5151 76 days ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I have some more of the Spinning Jet Jaguar mods ready to go, free shipping this month!
Here is a picture of the full kit:
[quoted image]
A patient family member helped me make the videos below showing the updated board with five progressively faster spinning "levels" to try and hit (each consecutive hit spins Jet Jaguar faster and faster, for the first five consecutive hits).

Further information at the thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spinning-jet-jaguar-mod-for-godzilla-pro-premium-le-s/page/2#post-7866474
Happy Godzilla modding!

I can't say enough great things about this spinning jet mod. Now I can't imagine my godzilla without one.

#5152 76 days ago
Quoted from EspoPinball:

High End Mods Oxygen Destroyer mod is perfect scale. Other mods are just to big for the table.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t disagree that the high-end mods version is spectacular. That said, I don’t believe that the interactive mods version is too big once you see it in person.

They are both great. And I own both.

#5153 76 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

I don’t disagree that the high-end mods version is spectacular. That said, I don’t believe that the interactive mods version is too big once you see it in person.
They are both great. And I own both.

The size, proportions and color are what throw off the interactive one for me. The HEM looks far superior. Now if that one could be made interactive….wow!

#5154 76 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

The size, proportions and color are what throw off the interactive one for me. The HEM looks far superior. Now if that one could be made interactive….wow!

Can't say anything about the size and proportion as you either like it or you don't. I was extremely hesitant at first for that very reason but now that it has been installed I enjoy it. That said, I loved my High End Mods version as well. In fact, the lights on the HEM version are brighter.

The Interactive version is very cool and very detailed. The color matches the art on the playfield.

#5155 74 days ago
Quoted from EspoPinball:

Added a few A10 jets to fill back corner. Wanted something different than the Sabor jets.

Hey, can you share what wires you used to mount those jets? Thank you!

#5156 74 days ago

This is the wire I used

Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

Hey, can you share what wires you used to mount those jets? Thank you!

IMG_2709 (resized).jpegIMG_2709 (resized).jpeg
#5157 72 days ago

Hi all, a friendly reminder that I am just completing another run of Godzilla Premium/LE bridges in Blue Patina, Mecha Silver and Dark Steel if anyone is interested. Prepping to make more shooter rods as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1437-performance-pinball/07228-stern-godzilla-premium-le-bridge-mod

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

IMG_8583 (resized).jpgIMG_8583 (resized).jpg
#5158 72 days ago

One of my Tesla towers snapped and I ordered another one. Then I broke the one on the right getting it in. I'm actually much preferring it this way with the Noodle Bar mod. I can properly see it now and it's not so crowded.

20240216_181311 (resized).jpg20240216_181311 (resized).jpg20240216_181316 (resized).jpg20240216_181316 (resized).jpg
#5159 72 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

One of my Tesla towers snapped and I ordered another one. Then I broke the one on the right getting it in. I'm actually much preferring it this way with the Noodle Bar mod. I can properly see it now and it's not so crowded.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That does look much nicer and not so crowded

#5160 72 days ago

Earlier this week, one of my towers received a direct hit and it broke. I kinda liked how it looked. So I epoxied the break in place and left it.

20240216_181442 (resized).jpg20240216_181442 (resized).jpg
#5161 72 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Agreed. I never installed the third tower for that very reason. I have the Noodle Bar mod on the way so thanks for the affirmation that it's the way to go. Like it far better with just the two towers any way.

#5162 69 days ago

Offering a very nice, very limited, and NO LONGER AVAILABLE Godzilla topper for sale:

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Excellent like-new condition, interactive, VERY limited, and NO LONGER available, first Godzilla topper offering from The Electric Playground (TEP). I purchased this brand new in ...”
27 days ago
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
800 (Firm)

#5163 69 days ago

I may have to remove my third Tesla Tower, the Noodle Bar gets shipped. I like the look of what the two previous posts have shown. I also like how one of the Tesla Towers has had the Destruction Jackpot been deployed.

#5164 67 days ago

This was my solution to have room for the third tower and still space for the spinning JJ.

20240106_073841 (resized).jpg20240106_073841 (resized).jpg
#5165 67 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

This was my solution to have room for the third tower and still space for the spinning JJ.
[quoted image]

Who makes that building where the mothra used to be? I recently installed the lighted mothra and was thinking I need something different where the mothra plastic goes.

#5166 67 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/83#post-7560333
Here are some details posted earlier in this thread. There are a few follow up posts shortly after that one if you want to see more detaied pictures. This was a one-off piece I modified myself from an n-gauge plastic model I found on amazon.

#5167 67 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/83#post-7560333
Here are some details posted earlier in this thread. There are a few follow up posts shortly after that one if you want to see more detaied pictures. This was a one-off piece I modified myself from an n-gauge plastic model I found on amazon.

Fantastic work

#5168 65 days ago

Hi all.
Just a heads up re a re-released mod. Mezel Mods have got the Godzilla "alien console surround" for the screen in stock again finally. I remember a post with someone questioning its availability, so I thought I'd let everyone here know.
They also have the side art blade playfield protectors in stock too. A lot of other places are out of them.

Screenshot_20240224_103648_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240224_103648_Chrome (resized).jpg
#5169 65 days ago

I am on the fence with this mod. Maybe some people can post a few pics.

#5170 64 days ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

In my opinion, this is an outstanding Mod. Really brings the Xilien's into the game. Since you look at the screen during gameplay, you focus on the Mod. It really dressed up and enhance my game. I have had many compliments from friends. I real pinhead was playing and he said he was blown away with this. He wanted one for his game.

#5171 64 days ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

It's a nice looking mod,
However if you have or plan to add the litt speaker frames, know that it's gonna cover some of that litt goodness.

#5172 64 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

It's a nice looking mod,
However if you have or plan to add the litt speaker frames, know that it's gonna cover some of that litt goodness.

I have not added lit speaker frames yet, but it stops on both sides ad the holes for the speaker grills so I don't think it will impact them.

#5173 64 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

It's a nice looking mod,

Please post a picture, as I have flaming Litt speaker frames and do not want to cover them up. Thanks

#5174 64 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Please post a picture, as I have flaming Litt speaker frames and do not want to cover them up. Thanks

I have the flames and mod on mine. It doesn't cover up the speaker grills at all.

20240225_002034 (resized).jpg20240225_002034 (resized).jpg20240225_002105 (resized).jpg20240225_002105 (resized).jpg20240225_002120 (resized).jpg20240225_002120 (resized).jpg
#5175 64 days ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

I have the flames and mod on mine. It doesn't cover up the speaker grills at all.

Thanks for posting these photos. The images I have seen were from a straight on view which does give the illusion that it covers just a little bit of the edge. I may just pull the trigger on this mod now.

#5176 64 days ago

marioparty34 Thanks for the clarification of this Mod and the flaming lights. Now to order one before they go out of stock again.

#5177 57 days ago

Have an issue where Lolly UFO mod needs the GI bulb shown in the picture. Is there another GI bulb that can be utilized as this one is currently already tied into a mod...Waiting for Stumblor to get back to me, but figured someone here may be able to chime in. Not sure if it's an issue to tie this in elsewhere. Not really sure how all these currents are utilized or can cause issues (I'm a novice! Lol!). Stumblor's Lolly PCB needs it but it's tied into the Flav backbox heatray mod that I already had installed in the machine. Stumblor's Lolly was currently out of run when I bought the Flav unit otherwise his mod has the option to add a heatray.

unnamed (resized).pngunnamed (resized).png
#5178 57 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:Have an issue where Lolly UFO mod needs the GI bulb shown in the picture. Is there another GI bulb that can be utilized as this one is currently already tied into a mod...Waiting for Stumblor to get back to me, but figured someone here may be able to chime in. Not sure if it's an issue to tie this in elsewhere. Not really sure how all these currents are utilized or can cause issues (I'm a novice! Lol!). Stumblor's Lolly PCB needs it but it's tied into the Flav backbox heatray mod that I already had installed in the machine. Stumblor's Lolly was currently out of run when I bought the Flav unit otherwise his mod has the option to add a heatray.
[quoted image]

I have both mods as well. Lolly ufo was already installed when I put Flav’s heat ray in. I believe if you read Flav’s instructions, he mentions an option for the gi bulb.

#5179 57 days ago

You can pick any white GI bulb that the wires will stretch to. As you are just stealing power from the GI system when it is on.

#5180 57 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

You can pick any white GI bulb that the wires will stretch to. As you are just stealing power from the GI system when it is on.

Thank you to you and the other poster. Got everything working by utilizing the other nearby white GI, Lolly and everything good except the left slingshot post. Everything lights up, but having the T splice attached nets a dead slingshot and only static light (unlike the right post that changes with slingshot activation). Removing the T splice and I get the slingshot back. LED is lighting in either scenario. Have double and quadruple checked that the wires are in the correct orientation for the splice. Like the T splice or the connection to the Polly PCB kills the circuit...

#5181 57 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Thank you to you and the other poster. Got everything working by utilizing the other nearby white GI, Lolly and everything good except the left slingshot post. Everything lights up, but having the T splice attached nets a dead slingshot and only static light (unlike the right post that changes with slingshot activation). Removing the T splice and I get the slingshot back. LED is lighting in either scenario. Have double and quadruple checked that the wires are in the correct orientation for the splice. Like the T splice or the connection to the Polly PCB kills the circuit...

I thought you needed a special Lamp as well to replace that lamp you are tying into?

#5182 57 days ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I thought you needed a special Lamp as well to replace that lamp you are tying into? or is it a Polarity issue?

#5183 57 days ago

Not really a mod but still cool

IMG_8413 (resized).jpegIMG_8413 (resized).jpeg
#5184 57 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

the left slingshot post. Everything lights up but having the T splice attached nets a dead slingshot and only static light (unlike the right post that changes with slingshot activation). Removing the T splice and I get the slingshot back. LED is lighting in either scenario. Have double and quadruple checked that the wires are in the correct orientation for the splice. Like the T splice or the connection to the Polly PCB kills the circuit...

Without pictures it is hard to diagnose, but here goes. From your above info: the power wire is from the coin board is plugged into the right spot. As well as the GI sense bulb. The OUT wires to the LEDs are also connected. That narrows the problem down to the Left Sling wires and where the Sling tap wire attaches. Assuming that the left Sling tap wire is attached to the J4A spot on the Stumblor board. Check that. Next, I would look at the actual Sling wires (Black with green stripe and Grey with blue stripe). Check that those are the wires you are splicing into. Maybe the splice has cut the wire for the sling when it is installed. Therefore, it is not working when spliced. I would attach the spice in a different spot on those wires and make sure the Black wire with green stripe is on the outer side of the splice.

#5185 57 days ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I thought you needed a special Lamp as well to replace that lamp you are tying into?

Kit comes with a lamp/jump? connector? Not sure terminology. Basically you replace the basic bulb with a special lamp that has a secondary connector for the board.

Ended up figuring it out. Was an issue with the sensor board attached to the Lolly board. The J4 connection that the left sling cable connects had a bad solder that joined both +/- and killed the slingshot circuit.

Small bead that I broke simply by scraping with a screwdriver tip. Everything in the kit working great now. Looks awesome and does a great job of brightening up the lower playfield.

20240303_090153 (resized).jpg20240303_090153 (resized).jpg
#5186 57 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Kit comes with a lamp/jump? connector? Not sure terminology. Basically you replace the basic bulb with a special lamp that has a secondary connector for the board.
Ended up figuring it out. Was an issue with the sensor board attached to the Lolly board. The J4 connection that the left sling cable connects had a bad solder that joined both +/- and killed the slingshot circuit.
Small bead that I broke simply by scraping with a screwdriver tip. Everything in the kit working great now. Looks awesome and does a great job of brightening up the lower playfield.[quoted image]

Congrats on figuring it out. That makes SENSE. Good catch. I liked how well it looked, I got another Lollipop kit and did the Mandalorian too. On the Mando, the colors are set to random and the swirly different colors put on quite a light show.

#5187 53 days ago

With TPF right around the corner, we've been working our asses off to get our "Conqueror's Upgrade" ready to walk the red carpet at the show! Working through printing options, paint stylings, screen types, and hours (and hours) of programming the custom animation and video sequences and mapping out their integrations; however, it's all worth it when you start seeing it come together! Love it or hate it, this topper is a sight to behold and we hope all of you making the trip to the show will swing by our booth to come check it out in-person.

#5188 53 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

With TPF right around the corner, we've been working our asses off to get our "Conqueror's Upgrade" ready to walk the red carpet at the show! Working through printing options, paint stylings, screen types, and hours (and hours) of programming the custom animation and video sequences and mapping out their integrations; however, it's all worth it when you start seeing it come together! Love it or hate it, this topper is a sight to behold and we hope all of you making the trip to the show will swing by our booth to come check it out in-person.

Love the look and can't wait to see the final integration.

#5189 53 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

You can see the hours spent. Looks amazing!

#5190 53 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I wasn't in on the original, but this version looks above and beyond. Will watch with interest

#5191 50 days ago

Loving these mods.

Interactive Godzilla by dpannell with paint rework by Apinjunkie
This one needs more hype.

Drake building by diddy

Bridge by performance pinball

IMG_3104 (resized).jpegIMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
#5192 50 days ago
Quoted from Thoummavong:

Loving these mods.
Interactive Godzilla by dpannell with paint rework by @apinjunkie
This one needs more hype.
Drake building by diddy
Bridge by performance pinball[quoted image]

Looks right at home with the other mods. I really enjoy seeing the finished product installed. Everyone's take on this machine so unique.Thanks for posting.

#5193 50 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Love the look and can't wait to see the final integration.

I'm impressed by this as well...

atg1469 It may be premature of me to ask, but is the idea that the tank screen would show footage of Godzilla smashing tanks, and the bridge screen would show Godzilla destroying a bridge, etc?

#5194 50 days ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I'm impressed by this as well...
atg1469 It may be premature of me to ask, but is the idea that the tank screen would show footage of Godzilla smashing tanks, and the bridge screen would show Godzilla destroying a bridge, etc?

It’s fully customizable, so users can put whatever video they like on the screens. We picked a few we liked for the demo but I’m sure the community will come up with something even better! We have one other surprise to announce about the screens functionality that we can’t wait to share soon as well.

1 week later
#5195 43 days ago

I am selling my Mezel Mods Godzilla Maser Cannon (https://mezelmods.com/products/godzilla-pinball-maser-cannon?_pos=1&_psq=+maser&_ss=e&_v=1.0). It is in perfect working condition and it retails for $95 plus shipping. I am selling mine for $60 with shipping within the lower 50 included.

20240316_201708 (resized).jpg20240316_201708 (resized).jpg20240316_201946 (resized).jpg20240316_201946 (resized).jpg
#5196 42 days ago

Hi everyone.
A few weeks back I posted re the re-release of the alien screen surround from Mezel Mods.
Well, I just got it, and I'm thoroughly stoked.
It's more "3d" than I realised from the photos, which really adds to the effect.
It also doesn't cover anything up. This was a concern of a few posters on here. Speakers, screen and lock are clear.

20240318_152006 (resized).jpg20240318_152006 (resized).jpg20240318_152015 (resized).jpg20240318_152015 (resized).jpg20240318_152632 (resized).jpg20240318_152632 (resized).jpg20240318_152643 (resized).jpg20240318_152643 (resized).jpg20240318_152751 (resized).jpg20240318_152751 (resized).jpg20240318_152802 (resized).jpg20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
#5197 42 days ago
Quoted from WestCoastAussie:

Hi everyone.
A few weeks back I posted re the re-release of the alien screen surround from Mezel Mods.
It's more "3d" than I realised from the photos, which really adds to the effect.
It also doesn't cover anything up. This was a concern of a few posters on here. Speakers, screen and lock are clear.

I ordered mine right after your announcement, I waited a few weeks and then got told they had supply chain issues. Still waiting.

Thanks for the clear photos to show it does not cover anything.

#5198 41 days ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling one, non-business) - “Ordered this from dpannell here on pinside. Awesome mod I have not installed and decided I lm going to not mod my zilla too much is all. Save $100! and take this one I’ll shi...”
2024-03-18
Dixon, IL
280 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 83 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5199 41 days ago
Quoted from WestCoastAussie:

Hi everyone.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I was one of those concerned posters, as it turns out the conversation led me to place an order which arrived today. So glad I did.

20240318_132944 (resized).jpg20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
#5200 41 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I was one of those concerned posters, as it turns out the conversation led me to place an order which arrived today. So glad I did.

Hats off to ya, dude. That is one seriously modded Zilla!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pompano Beach, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/104 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.