IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeamred2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

My son's saucer mod on the actual game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe you and Sleal16 could work together to perfect a saucer mod. Just a thought.

#175 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

We are happy to announce our "Tesla Strike" Mod....this Mod is currently under development and in testing. The plan is to light the tops of all 3 towers and have them flash off the Tesla spinner. This is not the final version but we are getting close so stay turned.
This mod will fit all three versions of the game
Thanks again!
Tom Deister
DIDDY'S MOD'S
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now that is a great Mod. I am in on this!

Ken

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

TESLA STRIKE TOWERS update!
I'm hoping to start shipping these out next week sometime, please PM me to get on the list. They are pretty tedious to make and when you times it by 3 it's that much more.
Cost it's going to be 120.00 with 10.00 for shipping inside the U.S. (if you are out the U.S. please p.m. so I can get you an accurate quote)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How difficult was it to tie in? Lifting playfield up, how do the towers mount, etc?

#260 2 years ago

Really liking all the variety of Mods now. Let's help the mod creators, give them some genuine feedback here, so if a Mod needs to be tweaked or maybe has a spelling error or color blend is off, let's make it better. Go go Godzilla! Just saying...don't hate on me lol

Ken

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Not crazy about those art blades. Seem blurry.

Time for a vision check up lol just kidding.

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Should be done with testing next week. Was hoping we'd get in another software release before then that makes the magnet work a bit harder so it's more grabby again and the test is harder for the fans, but they do work well currently.

Sweet, I am eventually picking this up as an add-on to your awesome Launch Edition cooling Kit for the Flippers.

#311 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Interactive Master cannon, yellow and blue lights. [quoted image]

Will it turn and rotate? Or just light up?

1 week later
#403 2 years ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Wow. Love that! Take my money.

Yeah, take his money! Lol Not mine I am tapped out.

#417 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
Putting on the playfield protector, ended up busting the funky 3/8" post with the black plastic that holds up the mid-left spotlight. Busted off the threaded end inside of the 3" hex post, and don't have the stuff to get the screw end out of it. So off to order some 3" hex posts......
But the real question is, where does this thing go?[quoted image]

Under the lamp spotlight

20211108_182640 (resized).jpg20211108_182640 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#762 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Need a little more practice with the paint...and I need to find one of the four freaking screws that holds them down. I lost in the last couple of days and might just end up buying a 50 pack just to replace the one in black screw, lol(cheapest I've found compared to a smaller bag but with higher shipping).

Now that is what I have been waiting for! Clean and matches perfectly.

2 weeks later
#903 2 years ago

I need one as well

1 week later
#947 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I haven't heard of anyone having a problem with the Flamin' Frames except you. When did I tell you it would be "several months"???
I don't have a list. You buy and wait or you don't buy. If you want them as soon as you order, you will have to wait until they are listed as IN STOCK. It's very simple and I am very clear about that on my website.
Thank you for reminding me why I should not and will no longer answer any questions about how long things might take to get delivered. I also don't appreciate you skewing things to "several months" when that is not what I said.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

I didn't even hesitate to place an order earlier in the week after reading the aforementioned post. Doug, you make it clear on the site if an item is avialable or not. Some people just like to be such haters and thet can't do that very well unfortuntely when the facts are crystal clear.

1 week later
#1025 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

So probably been asked, but didn't find via search... there are cosmetic mods which we all love and there are mods that protect the machine from damage and wear... what are the must have damage and wear mods that people have proven out?
D

Cliffy's protectors

1 month later
#1284 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Mail came today, thank you for everyone that voted for us.... I really appreciate it
[quoted image]

Best Mod on my Premium 'zilla game.

1 week later
#1340 2 years ago

Can't wait for the release so I can buy it.

2 weeks later
#1451 1 year ago
Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

Anyone else waiting on the Type 14 flaming speaker light kit from Speaker Light Kits?

It is custom built, gonna be a wait as stated by Doug, pretty sure he has been very upfront about that. Plus the demand has been more than overwheming as they awesome.

Each time I see a customer post, I am jealous as I want mine already, but I knew when I ordered I had to wait, not come in the forums and ask if everyone is "still waiting". Sure we are, Patiently, playing our game. I have waited for other awesome Mods as well, just happens when they become "In Demand"

#1455 1 year ago
Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

Please quote any complaints that that either I or any of the related responses contained. I was simply asking if anyone else was getting the same mod as myself. Your response is highly presumptuous and contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion.

LMAO, backpeddle much.

1 week later
#1511 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Received my “Cheko’s mods” saucer from Sleal16 yesterday. Anyone on the fence it’s every bit as good as the pics. Super happy I got on the list. Price is great also!
Now I just need my Premium to hurry up and get here in July

Amazing. I bought the small and large saucer. I am mounting the smaller saucer and making it interactive just above the scoop, pics to come shortly.

3 weeks later
#1717 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just finally found time to install !
Very satisfied great mod!

Looks nice, but Did you add the optional location mount?

#1723 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Made my own Extension. I don’t like blocking view of out lane with the beautiful artwork!

Gotcha. Nice work on the extension.

2 weeks later
#1890 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Anyone receiving their speaker light mod who had ordered a few months ago?

January orders look to be shipping I believe someone posted recently. Can scroll back and see what the month was if I mis stated it.

#1892 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

No problem! I can wait,My GZ isn’t going anywhere.
Just dying to show off that awesome effect to friends and family.

Trust me, I have been patiently waiting myself for Doug's kit, just enjoying my Godzilla.

#1924 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePlumber:

Morning/Afternoon Folks!
Looking for some insight here from my fellow GZ owners. I ordered the speaker light kit from Doug at speakerlightkits.com back in February and still have not seen them or heard any correspondence. Ive tried reaching out to him with no luck. Before I file a case with PayPal I was wondering if anyone in the community has dealt with him before, knows him or has a similar experience? Feel free to text me if you'd like. 2063028382. Thanks a lot for your input /time in this matter

Just hang tight. Many of us are still waiting for Doug to custom build the orders. See pic for what Doug states. It is a great product, so we are waiting, patiently.

kit (resized).jpgkit (resized).jpg
#1926 1 year ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

I got my set of Cliffy's for my game, but I can't seem to find any instructions for the installation. I've never installed these before. I found videos on YouTube for other games, but the pieces differ slightly.
It came with a protector for the scoop, but the game already has a metal rim protecting the scoop playfield area. Is this new, or should I still be upgrading to the Cliffy protector?
Anyone else install Cliffys on their Godzilla?

The shooter lane is a bit tricky, have to lift up the outer side rail( remove some screws ) then gently, and I mean gently hammer out large twist nails/bolts. Just have to take your time. I believe someone posted some pics in the group here their experience. I installed the protectors, very easy, just went slow.

1 month later
#2283 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

My new plunger, in my opinion the best that I ever saw for godzilla. By Mikaël Vandervecken ( on Facebook, he's from Belgium ) around 45usd

That is cool, need a mechagodzilla head now.

#2288 1 year ago
Quoted from Shuoink:

Flaming Speaker Light kit.
If you don't want t to wait for months order the one from mythpinball. I got it and works great and was delivered under 3 weeks

Wait for Doug's, it is the best version. IMO. Just put mine in and seeing is believing.

#2319 1 year ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

Why do you think this topic keeps coming up? it's that the guy is not transparent. At the beginning of the year I warned here that I had given up ordering because the deadline was in months. Doug said I was a liar and now I see those who ordered around the same time haven't received their order, that's ridiculous. No matter how good the product is, as long as it has this "order, wait, don't ask questions, and cancel if you're not happy" policy, you'll always have people complaining here.

I ordered, waited, have my product. Seemed pretty easy and Transparent to me.

1 month later
#2582 1 year ago

Ordered mine the day the pre-order was released. I am hopeful I will have them for the Cleveland Pinball Show to showcase them on my machine. Fingers crossed.

2 weeks later
#2713 1 year ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Got my speaker lights and installed, along with a Godzilla and King Ghidora plastic silhouettes I cut out. Looks awesome!

Oh wow, awesome job on the cutouts. How did you make those?

#2715 1 year ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

This is how I did it. Printed images from google to the size I wanted and cut out the paper silhouette. Taped to black plastic cover from a filing folder I had laying around. Used a yellow sharpie to outline monsters in the plastic. Took my time to cut the plastic out. When installing the light kits I put the buildings behind the foam to give them a more burned out look, but I put the kaijus in front of the foam to give them a sharper look.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank You. I may use your idea, I have Doug's kit without the city scape as I wanted to create my own, now I have some inspiration.

1 week later
#2761 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Posting to see if anyone would have any interest in this wizard mod coin door sticker. I love the decal but just can’t bring myself to cover up the new paint job! Will sell for $50 OBO if anyone is interested.[quoted image][quoted image]

Sharp color indeed. Who did the powder coating and what is the color name?

#2775 1 year ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

Got the instructions I’ve hand tightened down the polymer posts and the speaker panel still has play in it when moving it up and down from back box

Reach out to Doug if you are concerned with the "play".

#2868 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

edit: Naegele Building has been SOLD. Thanks everyone that PMed.
FYI, I've got a Naegele Oil Building for GZ available, never installed. Specs are:
Neagele Oil Building
~ PREM
~ NOT Weathered (clean)
~ No Diddy's sign
Never installed. $200 includes shipping (I paid $230) in CONUS. PM me. Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful building, had a chance to see this in person at the CLE Pinball show along with Diddy's other products. Quality work.

2 weeks later
#2974 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Has anyone received their lighted power blades for Godzilla yet?

Just recieved my shipping notice today!! So excited. Be here in a few days.

#2983 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Pretty sure he already has the game, the post was in reference to a mod we're waiting on.

Lightbulb moment.

#2986 1 year ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Ok thanks for the info.
Hope I get mine before 2023 .

I hope so too. FYI, I was a 1st run Premium. Game is running great.

2 weeks later
#3082 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Woohoo! So here's what these look like installed in a premium. I just put them in, swapped for the mirror blades I thought were an absolute must. This was absolutely the right call. I've never been a big fan of most artwork on the inside of cabinets but I knew the second I put the playfield in position after installation that these are keepers. Hard to capture what the light show is like in pictures,will try to post a video over the weekend. Real simple installation also.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you get a squeegie in your install kit to smooth the Powerblades during installation? I did not not, saw TDiddys video and he used one to smooth out and push air bubbles out.

#3085 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I did not receive one although I picked it up from him at expo so maybe not the same package he had together to mail out. It wasn't missed in the install process. It's a simple couple of strips of double faced adhesive, not the whole back side so bubbles were a non-issue. I still used a tack cloth when pressing into place to avoid scratching the artwork.

Thanks, I did email Joe just to make sure it wasn't something I needed.

#3087 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I got mine in yesterday. Haven't had the time to install but I'm very excited. Did you have to do anything special to power them up due to the lighted flaming speakers? I can't remember if they are competing for the same 120v connector.

Yes, You need a splitter if you are using the same connector as the Flaming Flames. Doug sells the splitter on his site.

2 weeks later
#3247 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

High end mods is considering shooter rods. Any preferences that you guys might like?
Waiting on some parts to fulfill current and new orders for oxygen destroyers. Shouldn't be long at all. Thank you all for the kind words.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Also considering a sick Maser Canon.

Shooter Rods: A Kaiju head, A lit up Train car or Tank, Jet Jaguar head. Just my 2 cents.

#3263 1 year ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Start Button, Shooter Rod and little things
[quoted image]

Nice touch on the LE model

#3271 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

As a big fan of powerbladez I added a set to my godzilla. However, to make that animation more special I'd only like it to fire up when the red GI is active.
Does anyone know how to hack that inverter box to turn it on and off without having to control the 120v input? I can't seem to find a relay to tackle the 120v on/off with a low voltage trigger such as the GI.
Below is what it would look like with the red GI. The best part is the begining flames animation.

Perhaps Pingraffix and Stumblor could work together to make it easier to adjust settings. Just a though.

#3273 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

I've never seen them in person, but i'm guessing powerbladez use EL wire to create that effect? If so that would mean that the inverter box you're talking about is AC, so 120VAC - just to add to the complexity even more .
Looks like there's a couple of options. This opto/triac one looks decent
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/how-do-i-use-5vdc-to-switch-120vac.119977/
[quoted image]
Further down are some discussion around solid state relays that would do the job also, like the S108T01F.
I did some lower level (6.8VAC) AC triggering on the Chase Echo using n-channel power mosfets, with two mosfets wired together to achieve trailing edge dimming. I have no idea if EL wire can be dimmed like that, but wouldn't it be great if powerbladez could get some nice fadey effects going.

Thanks for adding this.

Ken

#3281 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Well, can you share pictures of what the wiring look like? I assume there's a control box, and a set of cables from this box to the El panels?

I have not installed my Godzilla Powebladez yet, I can open mine up if you want, if you already have yours installed.

Ken

#3305 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Nice! Where do you get inneractive side art pieces?

For inside the cabinet:

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/godzilla-atomlc-powerbladez

#3344 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

While we are wishing.....can someone make a UFO that articulates or at least spins when you hit the pop? All my attempts with springs were big fails.

I bought a small version of @Sleal16's UFO and my intention was to either rotate it or have it move back and forth and connect it to the LED lighting. Just have not had time this year. I have a pop bumper body I was going to modify, then use that to 3D model a design for a motor or other servo. If you any ideas, let me know. Or I could ship you the saucer and you could take over the project.

Ken

1 month later
#3645 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

1st Mechagodzilla prototype shooter rod is in! This will be chromed pewter and more detailed for the final product.

So awesome, gonna look great in my game, with my custom armor done as Mecha.

Quoted from Strummy:

1st Mechagodzilla prototype shooter rod is in! This will be chromed pewter and more detailed for the final product.

Can't wait to put this on my game with my custom Mechagodzilla Armor, nice work. Even a custom Mecha Hand would be awesome.

20220502_184640 (resized).jpg20220502_184640 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3693 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Top work Strummy. This is looking amazing.

Is there any way to add this to Jazzbouches godzilla and your Lolly board?

#3700 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

You could certainly split one of the outputs on either the board used on AGZ or the Lolly UFO and send it there, but the clincher would be if it was easy to remove the current blue flasher bulb in the maser cannon and replace it with an WS2812 LED array instead.
Something like this might fit ? This one is 23mm wide but they come in all different shapes and sizes.
[quoted image]
Let me know if this is something you'll like to explore Strummy and we can hash it out.

That would be perfect. If Strummy is willing to add that feature as an "add-on". Thank You.

Ken

#3704 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks mate we've had a chat but it's too much of a squeeze so we're going to skip it for this one but will look to team up on something in the future!

No worries, thanks for the response and information.

1 month later
#3885 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

A quick DIY note on creating the Mechagodzilla spinner mod as authored by king_pin (my instruction below posted with his approval):
1. Using the STL files (below), you can get them printed. They are in "mm" scale if you need that for the printer. I used craftcloud3d.com and printed each part in ABS, Gray, with 60% infill. About $5.50 each piece and delivery was 15 days. The pictures below are of the ABS parts, but I ordered in PETG as well just to see how the material looked and the results was the same.
2. I then placed each part on a toothpick with the top cracked in half and stuck into the underside of the piece in the screw mounting hole, and then I pressed into a cardboard box to keep each part up in the air and off the flat surface. I wanted to make sure paint would not get stuck if the part was just sitting on the cardboard flatly.
3. I then used three quick coats of Duplicolor ECP199 Adhesion promoter, sprayed on all surfaces, with a minutes between each coat. Waited 2 minutes after last coat of adhesion. (This is great stuff for ALL plastic painting. Everyone should have a can of it on hand!)
4. Then I immediately started applying the top color. I found the perfect Rustoleum 'chrome bright coat' spray paint item #7718830 which when dry, matches the mechazilla finish exactly! I applied three light coats, with a few minutes between each coat, being careful to coat all edges and hit all surfaces except the bottom which is not seen. The finish becomes more metallic with each cost. DO NOT PUT A TOP CLEARCOAT OVER THE FINAL Chrome bright coat. (It will change the look of the metallic finish).
5. After an hour or so and once the parts were completely dry to the touch, I then used Testor's Pure Red enamel (#1103C) model paint for the red areas, applied very carefully with a toothpick at right angle to the top surface only. Use the red paint sparingly by dipping the tooth pick into the paint. I tried using a brush but it was just too hard to prevent getting red paint down on the areas that should be metallic like the lower areas inside the letter since I noticed the letter top surface is not that much higher than some of the surounding printed material. I applied very carefully (two coats of red) to just hit that top most surface. After two coats, the red was vivid and consistent.
6. Let it dry for a couple of hours and it's ready to go!!! Time to install, a couple of screws on each and away you go!
Files:
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/Stern%20Godzilla%20Pinball%20Premium%20and%20LE%20Mechagodzilla%20Sculpt%20-%20Left-683478
[quoted image]

Looks nice, I am going to model these on my 3D printer and see what the cost is for ASA and PETG. I want to see what a mutlicolor print versus just one color would be.

2 weeks later
#3967 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

what's the consensus on the tesla towers or tesla coil mods? is it more just for decoration and adding to the theme or is it actually meant to help illuminate that corner of the playfield? I'm supposed to be receiving my GZ in June and want to have a couple mods and upgrades lined up when it arrives.

Both Lermods and Tdiddys Mods do an excellent job of adding visual appeal to that area of the playfield. I think there are endless photos to look at in this thread to make a decision of which to choose from. All the mod makers do a great job. All we do is show off their fine work. I try not to be bias.

#3994 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

The Mecha shooters are here! I'll have pics of them on my machine soon!
Chromed, cast pewter and hand painted.
https://www.highendmods1.com/shop/p/mechagodzillashooterrod

Ordered it!

#4077 12 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Thanks for everyone's support on our new shooter!
[quoted image]

I want to see a shipping notice ASAP! Lol just kidding, Going to look great when it arrives.

Ken

2 weeks later
#4183 11 months ago

Thanks to Strummy @ High End Mods, Looks Great. Mechagodzilla Shooter Rod

20230514_081919 (resized).jpg20230514_081919 (resized).jpg20230514_081947 (resized).jpg20230514_081947 (resized).jpg20230514_082018 (resized).jpg20230514_082018 (resized).jpg20230514_082027 (resized).jpg20230514_082027 (resized).jpg20230514_082109 (resized).jpg20230514_082109 (resized).jpg
#4192 11 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I've seen someone wired a foot pedal to the action button.

Pinmonk has created an instruction for the foot pedal, I use it on my Godzilla. Super easy and helps the kids and those who aren't skilled at using the button.

7 months later
#5078 3 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Anybody have Pingraffix Powerbladez installed? Can you let me know whether the last 5 or so inches on the right blade lights up (The end by the flipper)? And if it's quiet in the room, do you hear any high hum (possibly from the back box power supply?) when they start flashing?
[quoted image]

Yes, mine hum, can't solve it either and I have a Pinwoofer system, very annoying.

1 month later
#5181 52 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Thank you to you and the other poster. Got everything working by utilizing the other nearby white GI, Lolly and everything good except the left slingshot post. Everything lights up, but having the T splice attached nets a dead slingshot and only static light (unlike the right post that changes with slingshot activation). Removing the T splice and I get the slingshot back. LED is lighting in either scenario. Have double and quadruple checked that the wires are in the correct orientation for the splice. Like the T splice or the connection to the Polly PCB kills the circuit...

I thought you needed a special Lamp as well to replace that lamp you are tying into?

#5182 52 days ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I thought you needed a special Lamp as well to replace that lamp you are tying into? or is it a Polarity issue?

2 weeks later
#5203 35 days ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Did you folks see the new Pin Vision animated speaker grill product coming from Pin Sound?
It looks pretty amazing... Going to give it a try this summer, and move my flaming lights to JDJP and see which one I like more...

$495.00...Ouch! I will keep Doug's Flaming Light kit on my Godzilla.

It really does look great the Pinsound Pin Vision.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeamred2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.