IMG_5203 (resized).jpg
IMG_5206 (resized).JPG
IMG_5207 (resized).JPG
IMG_5208 (resized).JPG
GZ-70-allreds-small (resized).jpg
PXL_20240707_144701213.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240709-094057 (resized).png
20240708_171655 (resized).jpg
There are 5,317 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 107.
#5251 86 days ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Who sells it again?

coin taker in PA. I got the two pack worth every penny.

#5252 84 days ago

Hi all. More Godzilla bridges and Playfield Jacks™ are out the door as another batch is complete. Have about 10 sets in Dark Steel available now along with Mecha Silver and Blue Patina. I will also be at the Golden State Pinball Festival with mods and tools for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1437-performance-pinball/07845-godzilla-bridge-playfield-jack-combo-free-insert-set

#5253 82 days ago

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace the stock building and Godzilla figure on my LE and am wondering where I can find these. Thanks.

#5254 82 days ago
Quoted from troon47:

Hi all,
I'm looking to replace the stock building and Godzilla figure on my LE and am wondering where I can find these. Thanks.

Here is the best Godzilla figure available
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-godzilla-mod-for-prem-le

For the building check TDiddys shop

#5255 82 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Truth….no better. And the movements are uncannily lifelike, not robotic like you might expect.

Then, take the best figure mod to ANOTHER level and get it painted by Apinjunkie. Incredible.

1 week later
#5256 75 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

Truth….no better. And the movements are uncannily lifelike, not robotic like you might expect.
Then, take the best figure mod to ANOTHER level and get it painted by Apinjunkie. Incredible.

Yes I have both the mod and paint job and best mod in the machine for sure

#5257 74 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

No this one is

ebay.com link: itm

IMG_0576 (resized).jpegIMG_0576 (resized).jpeg
#5258 74 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

Truth….no better. And the movements are uncannily lifelike

Shit I didn't realize for nearly $400 my Godzilla could lean forward and backwards and shake his head! Not to mention light bulb in mouth!

Uncanny indeed

2 weeks later
#5259 59 days ago

Hi guys, I created a new version of the Godzilla Pinsignal. If you are interested I have a few copies in stock. More info by Pm or in my shop.

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1516-watssapen-shop/10837-pinsignal-for-godzilla

IMG_5343 (resized).jpegIMG_5343 (resized).jpeg
#5260 58 days ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

Hi guys, I created a new version of the Godzilla Pinsignal. If you are interested I have a few copies in stock. More info by Pm or in my shop.
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1516-watssapen-shop/10837-pinsignal-for-godzilla
[quoted image]

Looks great!

#5261 58 days ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

Very cool!!! How does it mount and how does the wire route into the cab?

#5262 58 days ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Very cool!!! How does it mount and how does the wire route into the cab?

Very easy to install, it s connected on Cn6. The wire route into the cab through an existing hole under the cabinet.

IMG_4142 (resized).jpegIMG_4142 (resized).jpegIMG_4162 (resized).jpegIMG_4162 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5263 51 days ago

Can someone post pics of how the stumblor subway building looks installed. I have one on order and want to hear how install went and overall review. I have the neon and ufo which are great!

#5264 48 days ago
Quoted from EspoPinball:

Can someone post pics of how the stumblor subway building looks installed. I have one on order and want to hear how install went and overall review. I have the neon and ufo which are great!

There's a whole thread for that mod. Look at threads started by stumblor.

#5265 47 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

There's a whole thread for that mod. Look at threads started by stumblor.

I accidentally reported your post. If you get a message from the mods that some bozo reported you for no reason it was me.

#5266 46 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just saw this, no you have not missed the reveals, currently a prototype of Godzilla mod #1 is with stumblor
Regarding the bridge it has been a little slower to roll out than originally planned not least because of my good ladies health issues but I wanted to give it a damaged aesthetic.
swinks did the original replication of the factory plastics and built them out into a 3D model based on a real Tokyo Bridge but the more I had it fitted in my game I realised the clean/pristine aesthetic was just missing something.
So a full sculpt to give it a battle damaged aesthetic was done my end, the additional delay after that has been getting a production material (home 3D prints just do not cut it) that provides the level of detail that is in the sculpt, has a high level of strength but more importantly has a set level of transparency to allow the lighting effects to display perfectly.
Should all be finalised within the next couple of weeks I hope, the current prototype light effects, especially the fire patterns look awesome!

Hope all is well J85M! I was wondering if you had any updates on the Godzilla mods?

#5267 45 days ago

For you guys waiting on the subway mod.Your gonna love it!
Easy install and a great glow. I am very impressed with this mod!

IMG_3431 (resized).jpegIMG_3431 (resized).jpegIMG_3435 (resized).jpegIMG_3435 (resized).jpegIMG_3441 (resized).jpegIMG_3441 (resized).jpegIMG_3442 (resized).jpegIMG_3442 (resized).jpegIMG_3443 (resized).jpegIMG_3443 (resized).jpeg
#5268 45 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

For you guys waiting on the subway mod.Your gonna love it!
Easy install and a great glow. I am very impressed with this mod!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

sweet! Where did you get that Godzilla?

#5269 45 days ago
Quoted from EspoPinball:

sweet! Where did you get that Godzilla?

eBay

And lighting is Davey’s back box lighting tied to a lolly board !

#5270 44 days ago

Flamin' Frames SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits are on sale for a limited time (until June 6th) for 10% off. $108 and shipping immediately.

All other Speaker Light Kits are on sale also, as well as some accessories and a special on USPS domestic Priority Shipping.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#5271 42 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

eBay
And lighting is Davey’s back box lighting tied to a lolly board !

That might be the most modded Zilla in existence. Holy crap!

#5272 42 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Yes, freddy has one of the most modded Godzilla game on Pinside. IMO

#5273 42 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Modzilla!
You should see my ghostbusters

#5274 41 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

Modzilla!
You should see my ghostbusters

Lets see it. Not on this thread though.

#5275 41 days ago

Better shot of Subway and I will give Freddy a run!

IMG_6714 (resized).jpegIMG_6714 (resized).jpegIMG_6711 (resized).jpegIMG_6711 (resized).jpeg
#5276 41 days ago

There is Always a bigger fish!

#5277 41 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Better shot of Subway and I will give Freddy a run!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice topper

2 weeks later
#5278 23 days ago

What's missing from these photos? That's right, No topper, Yet the option to play King of the monsters timed mode is available. My thanks to pinsider Busaturbo for posting his work around
on the GZ owners thread a few weeks back. I have wanted the topper mode since they released the topper but was never thrilled about the price Or the overall look knowing I would replace everything up there anyway. A very simple install(Ten minutes no shit) Stern still makes a nickel as the nodeboard cost $200.But altogether the whole set up sets your back $220 all in. All the parts are available from pinball life.
I'll need to tinker with the setup a little bit, But eventually I'm hoping to be able to drive the light show for my custom topper off this board.
While this might not be the route for a lot of people, It is definitely worth the price of admission for me. That king of the monsters mode is a riot.

20240622_085203 (resized).jpg20240622_085203 (resized).jpg20240622_085215 (resized).jpg20240622_085215 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5279 14 days ago

Tilt Graphics GDZ plastics (resized).pngTilt Graphics GDZ plastics (resized).png

#5280 12 days ago

With an already fully wired Godzilla under Playfield and then you add several (9) mods ( stumblor Neon sign, swirling posts, UFO, Back Box Breath and buildings, Diddy Drake building, Atomic Godzilla, Maser Cannon, Oxygen Destroyer and Topper from Electric Playground, you get this rats nest of wires. Wish I could clean it up with more zip ties. LOL. But the top of the PF is gorgeous. Thank you Mod Makers!

Wires1 (resized).jpgWires1 (resized).jpgWires2 (resized).jpgWires2 (resized).jpgWires3 (resized).jpgWires3 (resized).jpgWires4 (resized).jpgWires4 (resized).jpgWires5 (resized).jpgWires5 (resized).jpgWires6 (resized).jpgWires6 (resized).jpg

#5281 12 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

With an already fully wired Godzilla under Playfield and then you add several (9) mods ( stumblor Neon sign, swirling posts, UFO, Back Box Breath and buildings, Diddy Drake building, Atomic Godzilla, Maser Cannon, Oxygen Destroyer and Topper from Electric Playground, you get this rats nest of wires. Wish I could clean it up with more zip ties. LOL. But the top of the PF is gorgeous. Thank you Mod Makers!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

lol! I feel this post in my soul! My Twilight Zone may be worse but not by much.

#5282 11 days ago

Tuna_Delight : Godzilla 3-D Slingshot Mod is out of stock. First I have seen it. Looks great though.

#5283 11 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Tuna_Delight : Godzilla 3-D Slingshot Mod is out of stock. First I have seen it. Looks great though.

Hmmm. I posted the pic as these appeared to be newly offered by Tilt Graphics. I'm not really a fan of these, but I'm glad you like them!

#5284 10 days ago

Hi Guys,
Just dropping this on here in case it's of interest and anyone missed the main thread:

It's Atomic Godzilla 2: King of the Topper!
AGZ2_03 (resized).pngAGZ2_03 (resized).png
All the details on the main thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atomic-godzilla-2-king-of-the-topper

#5285 8 days ago

Have had the glass off for a month (kids, vacation) and been a while since I posted my machine so thought I'd share

Since the glass was last on I've put in the Drake, Naegle, Subway buildings, reinforced my jet squadron (some casualties over time), and added 6 mini spotlights around the playfield (no more big ugly spotlights in this machine). Also repainted my NECA GZ. I took out my Revoltech Maser cannon (still for sale) and the Telsa towers.

A lot of people have mostly the same mods, but pretty proud of my custom lighting and all the sculpts I have hand painted: godzilla, mechagodzilla, spinner platform, drake, Naegle, noodle buildings, mothra, jets.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5286 8 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Have had the glass off for a month (kids, vacation) and been a while since I posted my machine so thought I'd share
Since the glass was last on I've put in the Drake, Naegle, Subway buildings, reinforced my jet squadron (some casualties over time), and added 6 mini spotlights around the playfield (no more big ugly spotlights in this machine). Also repainted my NECA GZ. I took out my Revoltech Maser cannon (still for sale) and the Telsa towers.
A lot of people have mostly the same mods, but pretty proud of my custom lighting and all the sculpts I have hand painted: godzilla, mechagodzilla, spinner platform, drake, Naegle, noodle buildings, mothra, jets. [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice ride! Love the paint work on that mechagodzilla!

#5287 7 days ago

Where did you purchase those fighter jets from

#5288 7 days ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

Where did you purchase those fighter jets from

I printed these are 90%:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/1-200-north-american-f-86d-k-sabre-dog
Wish I had painted them a shiner silver. Alas.
Screenshot_20240708-072921 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240708-072921 (resized).png

#5289 7 days ago

I bought some little F-86 jets on eBay and painted them up.

20230112_131542 (resized).jpg20230112_131542 (resized).jpg
#5290 7 days ago

Reposting from our other GZ Topper thread, but should be a banger of an episode for anyone interested in these Black and White mods!

Hey all, today on inbeforethelock.com we'll be talking about the Godzilla Black & White edition and showing some concept work for the GZ Topper - IF they were to release the GZBW machine!

Come check it out to share your thoughts, including weighing in on Black and White versions of stumblor mods for the Black & White version as well.

Links for the show at inbeforethelock.com - airs at 5p ET live and replay available on the site as well.

A short video over on instagram of our B&W GZ topper concept as well:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9K37eFRvhx/?igsh=MWZnejMxdWJxbTNycg==

#5291 7 days ago

Black and White Naegele edition coming soon

20240708_165914 (resized).jpg20240708_165914 (resized).jpg
#5292 7 days ago
Quoted from John_C:

I bought some little F-86 jets on eBay and painted them up.
[quoted image]

i see you have the mothra larva mod from pino. I've had it in my cart for a while but haven't pulled the trigger because it has no reviews yet. What do you think of the build quality and paint detail? Would you buy it again?

#5293 7 days ago
Quoted from ichuckle:

i see you have the mothra larva mod from pino. I've had it in my cart for a while but haven't pulled the trigger because it has no reviews yet. What do you think of the build quality and paint detail? Would you buy it again?

Actually, I bought the larva and moth as a set from ebay (ebay.com link: itm).

The moth I put in place of the original stern plastic piece on the back wall.

They're just painted resin. Quality is fine.

20240708_171655 (resized).jpg20240708_171655 (resized).jpg
#5294 6 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Reposting from our other GZ Topper thread, but should be a banger of an episode for anyone interested in these Black and White mods!
Hey all, today on inbeforethelock.com we'll be talking about the Godzilla Black & White edition and showing some concept work for the GZ Topper - IF they were to release the GZBW machine!
Come check it out to share your thoughts, including weighing in on Black and White versions of stumblor mods for the Black & White version as well.
Links for the show at inbeforethelock.com - airs at 5p ET live and replay available on the site as well.
A short video over on instagram of our B&W GZ topper concept as well:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9K37eFRvhx/?igsh=MWZnejMxdWJxbTNycg==

Saw the podcast. Thanks for letting us know about it. Interesting discussions about Pay for Content on Stern machines through "Insider Connect" subscription. I would hope that if there is a code update, that it would be free to existing customers, like bug fixes. Was hoping to hear about buying a few parts to get the software that comes with the Stern GZ topper. Or more progress on the TEP Topper with video modes. Or more info on changing out the City Acrylics for sculpted mods. Or more info about the final Stumblor Building. I will patiently wait for future episodes of things I want to hear. I am not trading in my heavily modded Premium for some washed out B/W version.

#5295 6 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

. I am not trading in my heavily modded Premium for some washed out B/W version.

This

#5296 6 days ago

Making progress on the screens for our GZ topper and all the things you mentioned, thanks for tuning in.

#5297 6 days ago

The Hensei Neca Godzilla sculpts (there are a couple) are great. Good scale, era accurate sculpt, very posable...but without painting them they don't fit the color palate of the machine well. The best thing about the dedicated sculpts people have made for this machine is the color matches (I think the sculpts themselves are horrid, trying to copy ZY watermelon GZ).

With black and white, I think Neca will be easier to incorporate. Specifically the 1954, which is already BW (1962 is color).

The desaturated playfield photo is my 1962 to get an idea, but the other image is the 1954. These have already crept up in price due to pinballers over a few years. If you want a B/W GZ, may wanna grab one.

PXL_20240707_144701213.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20240707_144701213.MP (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240709-094057 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240709-094057 (resized).png

#5298 6 days ago

Breaking news... With the new B/W official release, I will have a new (possibly 2) Godzilla bridge mod available later this afternoon. Put your shoes back on! https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1437-performance-pinball

#5299 6 days ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Breaking news... With the new B/W official release, I will have a new (possibly 2) Godzilla bridge mod available later this afternoon. Put your shoes back on! https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1437-performance-pinball

Looking forward to it!

#5300 6 days ago

I already had a Mechagodzilla version of my start button so that's easily applicable over to the new 70th Anniversary edition. I also made a new version with the 70th logo. The numerals are translucent so they light up too! Will be available on clear/white and on red as shown in the pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1282-rocket-city-pinball/11130-3d-start-button-godzilla-70th-anniversary

GZ-70-allreds-small (resized).jpgGZ-70-allreds-small (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

9,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Schwenksville, PA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Louis, MO
$ 200.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,317 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 107.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.