IMG_1655 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8236.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billygrippo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#177 1 year ago

Hopefully that’s not it! Pf could be a phenomenal game if done right! A lot of people are into it and would be a shame letting all those people down with a lackluster machine based off an exceptional theme!

#254 1 year ago
50B8BAA0-E357-4DAC-8938-A7E11D68063A (resized).png50B8BAA0-E357-4DAC-8938-A7E11D68063A (resized).png
#255 1 year ago
075DB5A4-4523-43AA-9AEE-242AF3D9F3BA (resized).jpeg075DB5A4-4523-43AA-9AEE-242AF3D9F3BA (resized).jpeg
#970 1 year ago

Great f’ing movie! LE for sure!

#985 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

Looks like Nitro Pinball has some left for those who want in.

Yeah, they’re going fast!

#1537 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

It's a $9500 plus shipping vanity art piece. It'll be fun to play comparable to a flash gordon, or a black Knight. What did people see in the sdtm video that I missed? It's not like there is a basement lower playfield with a gimp and zed to bang a pair of balls ball into. There's pop bumpers, spinners and drop targets on a single level playfield. There's not a lot you can do with that. And yes, they totally dropped the ball gag on not having a lower playfield.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t want to focus on the rape scene in a basement.

#1818 1 year ago

I think Cgc should also look into “ fear and loathing” if pulp fiction goes as well as it is so far!

168E55C5-2702-49F1-882C-FE1AD72896FD (resized).jpeg168E55C5-2702-49F1-882C-FE1AD72896FD (resized).jpeg
#1829 1 year ago

As your attorney, I suggest you shoot the left orbit when whit rabbit peaks….

#2008 1 year ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Haha, I didn't even wait for the SDTM featurette (I reckon if I did, I would have missed out). But after watching the almost hour long SDTM video, I am even more convinced this will be a mind-blowing pin. And congrats on getting one too!

This is actually the only pin I have watched and studied with finger on the trigger! The topper was a must, because it’s my wife’s favorite scene. Women like dancing and I actually do myself….
It seems they may have thrown a few alternate things in just for the lack of screen/ramps. Guess we’ll find out!!

#2267 1 year ago
Quoted from acupunk12:

Does anybody else think that the tv mod from Mezel mods would be awesome on this?

Yeah, maybe a little screen discreetly to not take away from the old school appeal, but give a little visual action vibe…..

#2270 1 year ago

Old school tv vibe….perfect!

#2272 1 year ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Put clips of Captain Kangaroo in it.

If smoking cigarettes….it better be “ red apple”!

#2340 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Depends on the person. Some people play them for awhile and then move on...some people collect and keep them for decades. I think this will look great next to Xenon.

Also will look good next to embryon and srikes&spares….

#2567 1 year ago
Quoted from Bmad21:

You guys likes bally so much maybe you guys get a 6808 keypad, after all you want the retro bally old school experience, right?

I do like Bally! In fact….
I have an special force, embryon,strikes and spares and freefall I will be lining up with my pulp fiction LE….

#2568 1 year ago

Freefall being stern, though it will probably look best next to PF

#2573 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah bill was like $120 for some hamburgers basically. I like the steak house near broadway but last time we went was $250 or so. $90 a steak but was amazing. Saw the play some like it hot. Was good.

$90 a steak! You must be selling a lot of belts! Good going!

#2574 1 year ago

How much do your belts go for?

#2626 1 year ago

Wonder if they’ll ever let us check out the wide body design Mark was working on? Would be interesting to look at….

#2685 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Not high quality enough? Should I skip gameplay footage?
[quoted image]

Absolutely not. Your doing just fine! Thank you for posting!!

#2691 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

“Bring out the Gimp” plastic has to be the most disturbing plastic in all of pinball.

Pretty knarly!

#3038 1 year ago

150 - 400k is what’s going on in this neck of the woods. Definitely not a bad thing to get into a skilled trade.

#3122 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yall need to call this shit out. Unless you're just really annoying and he did it on purpose. Which seems plausible.
That shit don't fly in Chicago lol.

Maybe peoples bank accounts should be checked for ample funds…..
If you have no chance of buying one, then get out! Maybe that’s what needs to happen in order to eliminate pure dirtbags

#3204 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok so here’s mine, PF launch day....
I’m at the hospital for my regular testing BS and I can’t stop thinking about the game, I kept popping into this thread and seeing people saying they were “in on an LE” and and I’m like no effing way they’ll sell 1000 of them! I keep telling myself “chill out honey bunny” you got time to make a decision, but I kept getting more and more anxious. I remember thinking holy shit this thing is gunna sell out! Then I saw this post..

And I was like oh shit Gambit is in?! I’m basically panicked as it has just dawned on me that I need to make a decision on an LE right now!... and then bam In walks my Dr, my wife snags my phone and now I’m sidelined for hours, It was a bad situation! By the time I got out of there it was late and I saw that distro’s were already selling out of LE’s.. luckily i was able to get ahold of JJ at GEX (sorry for bugging you so late JJ) on the way home from the hospital and he locked me in on an LE. I will have to sell a game to afford it but it will be worth it!

Luckily I had to leave work to let the plumber in the garage for a water heater installation. While waiting, I checked on the LE sales. Looked like they were selling fast, so I grabbed one!

1 week later
#3641 1 year ago

Slippin. Kind like the “jimmy” deal….

#3774 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Small baggie of heroin. Or I guess baking powder for the Puritans out there

324B13CF-953E-45AD-BC3D-19FC24A334E4 (resized).jpeg324B13CF-953E-45AD-BC3D-19FC24A334E4 (resized).jpeg
#3777 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Is that Panda from Mexico, Bava or Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany?
I heard PF standard Edition is getting a bag of the Panda included with the game and the LE will be getting a bag of the Choco included with it.. “it’s a mad man!”
When you buy the LE you’re going to know where the money went!

[quoted image]

Had a chronic walk up telling me, she had to cut her hand open. I asked why? She said that she had to get the spiders out!

#3785 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

How long since those hands have seen a bar of soap?

My brother said the same thing!
The maintenance guy at my job is holding that. He’s black. Mystery solved.

1 week later
#3902 1 year ago
31952C7B-4013-495E-922F-D8067094374E (resized).jpeg31952C7B-4013-495E-922F-D8067094374E (resized).jpeg
#3927 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

We haven't found a low enough quality video camera yet ...

Get to work!

721E421B-0EEF-47B7-897A-019B0C8CEB60 (resized).jpeg721E421B-0EEF-47B7-897A-019B0C8CEB60 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#4134 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Slather that bad boy up in canola oil

Sounds like a night out in Chinatown, “Waikiki style “

#4165 11 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

A perfect spot for Zed's Chopper Grace, maybe with a light up head light?

Definitely would rather have the chopper there.

2 weeks later
#4214 10 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Bring on the Gimp!!!

He’s sleeping.

#4282 10 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Gave them both a quick listen. Too slow for me, back to Anders Osbourne.

Sounds kinda like a heavier version of “Leroy Brown” by Jim Croce.

3 months later
#4872 6 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Zero.
Have to try and see if anyone would sell one off of their game. I believe at least two AFMR toppers have been sold.
LTG : )

That’s awesome if it stays that way. I thought it was shitty to the guys with ccr LE toppers.
There should be some kind of collectibility left in the hobby. I also think it’s more fun when there’s a certain amount of games being made , which makes it like a competitive treasure hunt

#4874 6 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Is anyone going to create a gimp mod? This has got to happen right?

Ball gag toppers are exclusively sold out of the “Castro district “ in San Francisco!

#4887 6 months ago
Quoted from prl867:

For me, it’s not the half eaten food visual so much as it’s just, for lack of a better term, “cheesy”. And kind of cheapens the overall beautiful aesthetic of the game.
That’s prime real estate and I can think of 100 things from PF that would have gone better on that spot versus a bitten burger.
The kangaroo statue, the Zed keychain, boxing gloves, a copy of Modesty Blaise, pack of bandaids or Red Apple Cigarettes, anything.

The great thing, is…….we can look towards technology and other folks, to improve on it
That is…..if it ever gets to us…..

#4901 6 months ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

These images (extracted from FB) give me (some) hope
[quoted image]

Those pics look very familiar to an old post a long time ago…

1 month later
#5201 5 months ago

Ya never know…..
Shit happens.

#5238 5 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Kahuna Burger is shown on the back panel plastic. It's associated with the playfield multiplier rule in the game.
The sculpted burger is the Royale w/Cheese which is tied to the spot target on the playfield and RWC insert just beneath it. It's associated with a hurry-up rule in the game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You did a good job answering that question, but what about time frame on build/shipping?

#5243 5 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Answered a couple pages ago.

See people? Do the correct dance, pray the correct prayers, and just know the Pinball Gods (and pinball gods) are listening.

You seem to be they’re cheerleader.

1 month later
#5573 3 months ago

Just sold mine out to a jaws. I’m not waiting for an old game. I’ve got embryon, freefall and the like. I’m good

#5622 3 months ago

I’m not sure if nitro still has my LE reserve spot, but I swapped my deposit out for something else. Any feel free to check with Tommy if it is available still

3 months later
#7063 9 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Words are tools.
I left school at 14 without many tools. I now have a ready arsenal which i use with restraint.
I'm positive that Tarantino would agree that original thought trumps regurgitated pop culture.

Quick witted movie quotes can also be used as a tool. Either way you look at it, it’s all good Witt’s!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billygrippo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-?tu=billygrippo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.