IMG_2630 (resized).jpg
IMG_2621 (resized).jpg
IMG_5756 (resized).jpeg
pb-tbl (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (11 months ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 6,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 137.
#2 1 year ago

One of my favorite themes. Let’s see what they do with it!

#3 1 year ago

Totally over blown flick but tons of great content to draw from; interested what they can do.

#4 1 year ago

Theme wise it’s a homerun… can’t wait to see if they can deliver.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One of my favorite themes. Let’s see what they do with it!

Agreed! I own a FEC and play Mechanix know what they're doing! Definitely looking forward to this!

#7 1 year ago

Very excited one of my dream themes hope it's done right.

#8 1 year ago

Wait & see,hope to be as hyped as for FF

#9 1 year ago

ALL IN!!! Daddy wants it now. Haha

#10 1 year ago

Total dream theme for me. Can't wait to see it. Anyone have any idea on timing?

#11 1 year ago

Chicago gaming companies remakes have been bulletproof for me. We have all the limited Editions and the Royal Edition MMR and I rarely have to do anything to them other than clean them. Their build quality is incredible! I have a feeling they're going to absolutely bring it with Pulp fiction! Can't wait!!

#12 1 year ago

WHAT? Turns out Play Mechanix (raw thrills) did get into the pinball game?!? And MARK RITCHIE?!? Wtffffff
This is the most insane month of pinball

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Totally over blown flick but tons of great content to draw from; interested what they can do.

That’s it.
Bring out the gimp.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

WHAT? So play Play Mechanix (raw thrills) did get into the pinball game?!? And MARK RITCHIE?!? Wtffffff

100%!! This could be epic!

#15 1 year ago

WHAT? Turns out Play Mechanix (raw thrills) did get into the pinball game?!? And MARK RITCHIE?!? Wtffffff

I know, just when you think it's a crazy as it can get THIS gets dropped on us. I've been buying games for 25+ years and have never seen anything like these past few months.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I know, just when you think it's a crazy as it can get THIS gets dropped on us. I've been buying games for 25+ years and have never seen anything like these past few months.

I'm going to need to figure out how I'm going to pay for all these new machines! Hahaha

#17 1 year ago
c3a4aee3128dd3afbf295785bfeb1819--pinball-pulp-fiction (resized).jpgc3a4aee3128dd3afbf295785bfeb1819--pinball-pulp-fiction (resized).jpg
#18 1 year ago

Grail theme for me. Can’t believe it’s actually happening. I hope they do it justice.

#19 1 year ago

I just cannot believe they actually dropped this so soon. Insane clusterf**k of titles all dropping within 2 weeks of each other

#20 1 year ago

I just cannot believe they actually dropped this so soon. Insane clusterf**k of titles all dropping within 2 weeks of each other

It’s madness. Don’t know where to look. There’s 3 years of games dropping in 3 weeks.

#21 1 year ago

An apple a day, keeps the doctor away
Red Apple (resized).pngRed Apple (resized).png

#22 1 year ago

Oh crap....i've already committed to Foo Fighters LE. I would love a Pulp Fiction game. Cant afford both....Ill just watch everyone else enjoy this game

#24 1 year ago

no joke....its crazy right now....Making up for lost time? the industry wants everyones Tax returns.

#25 1 year ago

Wonder if it will single level as the early rumors reported, either way excited to see what they do, great theme.

Save Mia Wallace from ODing hurry-up

#26 1 year ago

For pretty much forever Mark Richie has meant crisscrossing ramps to me so I'm really interested to see this, especially if the rumors of a single level playfield are true.

#27 1 year ago

I will never financially recover from this

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

I will never financially recover from this

Divorce may be in my future...

#29 1 year ago

I may have to sell a kidney to keep buying all the games I want this year! Fucking dream theme right here!

#30 1 year ago
Screenshot_20230309-173641_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230309-173641_Chrome (resized).jpg
#31 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I may have to sell a kidney to keep buying all the games I want this year! Fucking dream theme right here!

It's CGC. I love em, but you won't be buying (paying in full) for this one for at least a year based on their recent track record. I bet these actually start shipping in late 2024.

#32 1 year ago

A Pulp Fiction pin!!
7D13E61D-C679-43E1-82E5-A1E47EFDC0DB.gif7D13E61D-C679-43E1-82E5-A1E47EFDC0DB.gif

#33 1 year ago

quite possibly in on this one. excited

#34 1 year ago

I'm in. Completely in. Thank god I didn't drink the Godfather kool-aid (tempting though)...

#35 1 year ago

its CGC .... strap in and enjoy the ride ! if its like CCR 2 years to delivery !

#36 1 year ago

If they get Sam Jackson for custom callouts, that would be insane.

#37 1 year ago

My first NIB and first true pinball,im in!

#38 1 year ago

Most pins released/announced within a month... this century.

#39 1 year ago

I think I just decided not to buy Godfather and wait for this.

#41 1 year ago

I have decided to leave my comment on this thread and not the other 4 on-going pulp fiction anticipation threads.
Thanks

#42 1 year ago

"Think I can have a flip on that?? I gotta know what a $20k machine plays like."

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have decided to leave my comment on this thread and not the other on going 4 pulp fiction anticipation threads.
Thanks

Need these consolidated. I'll just also express here that, I am hyped.

#44 1 year ago

It's cool that this theme is being done but if Raw Thrills is involved, who knows what this is going to look like. Going to have to be impressive to compete with the competition right now.

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Just buy GF and play it for 2 years and Pulp Fiction might be ready by then.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Rumor is that it's a simpler TNA/Bond60 style pin. I think we're def at a point where that type of game at a high price won't sell well, based on all the competition in the market. If it is a TNA style game and they can actually produce it for $6-7k - it could sell very well. If they try closer for $10k+, not gonna fly.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I'm in. Completely in. Thank god I didn't drink the Godfather kool-aid (tempting though)...

I drank a Big Gulp of Godfather kool-aid and using my free refill for Pulp Fiction!

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Rumor is that it's a simpler TNA/Bond60 style pin. I think we're def at a point where that type of game at a high price won't sell well, based on all the competition in the market. If it is a TNA style game and they can actually produce it for $6-7k - it could sell very well. If they try closer for $10k+, not gonna fly.

Yeah thats gonna put a damper on most peoples excitement either price point.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah thats gonna put a damper on most peoples excitement either price point.

It's all in the execution...I was like "huh" with TNA, but once I played it - I fell in love with how the gameplay coupled with the music/sound made me feel. If they can pull that off with Pulp music/sound, it could be really special.

#50 1 year ago

Is it true that most games put out by CGC take a year plus to get delivered? I know the CC customers were waiting forever. I want this game, but CGC's history of taking eternity to ship games kind of blows.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Bend, OR
There are 6,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 137.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.