predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#147 12 years ago

S.I.G.N. M.E. U.P!!! I REALLY would like to hear the Jesse quote: "Bunch of slack-jawed f@##0!s 'round here"!!!!!!

#156 12 years ago

PM sent SkitBPinball, y'all get it? Can't wait for this one, my (hopefully) first NIB!!!!!!!!!

#184 12 years ago

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!!!!! #33 coming my way! Big thanks Skitb!!

#212 12 years ago

@ skitBPinball: Do you plan to release 'power pack' or code updates after shipment to resolve any issues and or enhance gameplay?

#218 12 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned before. In production units, the game settings, high scores, user files, and even game code are going to be stored on a small flash memory device (most likely a microSD card or the like). If anything major comes up as far as bugs or software hiccups, or even certain updates to rules / scoring, code will be patched and we will just send out a new memory stick with the new software on it. When you get the chip in the mail, it's as easy as taking the old one out and swapping it with the new one and turning the game back on. If you don't want to wait and have a bit of tech skills, the option to update the card manually will most likely be offered, as well.

Perfect! Happy to hear this, sounds like a good system!

#315 12 years ago

Yo dawg, I heard you like readin' forums so I put a Predator Whitewood video in your forum so you could watch the whitewood while readin' yo' forum:

#316 12 years ago

part 1 to the part 2 I just posted, Dawg.

#323 12 years ago

I found them on YouTube last night, they had zero views and must have just been posted by someone at the show. I pretty psyched to have one coming but I'd like to hear some more in-person reviews and also see them ditch that wretched Comic Sans font on the DMD!

#329 12 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

P.S. The guys said they are totally getting rid of the Comic Sans font. It was just for quick test.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

#384 12 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

I agree. I'd rather wait the extra time & get a kick ass Predator pin than have them rush out a so-so pin. I'm pretty psyched about this one!

+1k

#405 12 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I'd rather see my money goes towards the game itself (i.e. cool toys) than the backglass.

agree %100, crazy backglass idea is great but I'd rather put my money on the playfield

#424 12 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I'm shocked you haven't mentioned here that Matt from Back Alley Amusements is going to be working on the toys! That's pretty awesome news!

Holy Crap! Sweeet!

#477 12 years ago

Hey SkitB! I've got a chunk of change chilin' in my paypal account, will you accept paypal as a form of payment?

#499 12 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Oh yeah, I forgot to throw that out here. The name has been removed from the sides and the front of the cabinet.

PERFECT!

#539 11 years ago

OK, I'm just a little confused, is 'Long Tall Sally' in the game or were you playing it in the background during the videos?

1 week later
#632 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Presume it won't be comprised of those square boxes that I am not keen on?

Buried somewhere in this thread he stated the grid will not be in the final version (thank god!)

2 months later
#1062 11 years ago

hahahahaha that is some funny stuff there spfxted!

1 month later
1 week later
#1497 11 years ago

gah! 17 posts and no update!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=herbertbsharp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.