th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.
#1501 11 years ago

to keep you warm while we wait for news

Fem_Predator.jpgFem_Predator.jpg

#1502 11 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

You are correct, but I asked for the lowest available number.

As did I.

#1503 11 years ago

I think the drops will be few until actual dinero is required.

#1504 11 years ago

I'm thinking about a mod. Maybe arduino-based. I'd like to build a tri-laser attached to a motor, and when multiball or some other event starts, the laser pans from the top of the playfield to the bottom, as if it's targeting the player. Then the laser cuts out and a red light shines/flashes briefly in the player's face, to simulate a "shot". A quick blast of air from a compressor to scare the crap out of them would be a nice finishing touch.

#1505 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I'm thinking about a mod. Maybe arduino-based. I'd like to build a tri-laser attached to a motor, and when multiball or some other event starts, the laser pans from the top of the playfield to the bottom, as if it's targeting the player. Then the laser cuts out and a red light shines/flashes briefly in the player's face, to simulate a "shot". A quick blast of air from a compressor to scare the crap out of them would be a nice finishing touch.

I know this thread is 30 pages, but this was actually discussed very near the beginning and Kevin actually seemed to be entertaining the idea of a topper that would shoot a laser at the player. There were some potential "health and safety" issues so the consensus was that it would have to be shipped as an option or mod that the owner installed themselves.
Don't know if this ever got off the drawing board or not... we'll have to wait and see.

#1506 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Plus, are we going to enter our height before playing? Try it as an aftermarket topper mod.

#1507 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Plus, are we going to enter our height before playing? Try it as an aftermarket topper mod.

No, the idea would be the laser would not travel past the apron, so the player's height doesn't matter, and the laser would never go near someone's eyes.

After the laser cuts out, a red spot light turns on right after. In other words, it's the illusion of being targeted.

#1508 11 years ago

Info is coming soon....calm down..calm down...shhhhhh

pipe.gifpipe.gif

#1509 11 years ago

hungry.com.gifhungry.com.gif

#1510 11 years ago

Chicago expo recently added a seminar slot for Skit B Pinball. The seminar will start at 5: 00pm on Friday.

#1511 11 years ago

could have an update tomorrow.

#1512 11 years ago

Can't wait! I'll calm down...I'll calm down....

squirlbackrub.gifsquirlbackrub.gif

#1513 11 years ago

Video Update is here!!!

#1514 11 years ago

#1515 11 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

You are correct, but I asked for the lowest available number.

I assume you're referring to #32 from above. He got on the list within the first 50 orders and asked for #32, I had just failed to email him back the number he was assigned.

Quoted from spfxted:

Can't wait! I'll calm down...I'll calm down....

Ted... You must have an entire hard drive full of weird and random gifs...

Oh, and word on the street is that there is a new Predator thread here in the forums. It might be somewhere around http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread and just might have some new updates in it...

#1516 11 years ago

time to close this thread and move on over the the other side!

#1517 11 years ago

Goodbye old thread. We will miss you. You were so good to us...

#1518 11 years ago

*plays sad music*

#1519 11 years ago

anim_27.gifanim_27.gif

#1520 11 years ago

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaahhh

#1521 11 years ago

What new thread!?!?!

1 week later
#1523 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

to keep you warm while we wait for news

I've hit worse....

1 month later
#1524 11 years ago

Nice!!!! This looks like it will be one seriously wicked machine!

4 months later
#1525 11 years ago

Woops sorry posted in the wrong thread.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.