th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 31.
#1401 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Personally don't like it.

Yeah, I don't either. Looks sort of pug faced. There ARE some great options out there though.

#1402 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Tell us about the toysssssssssssss...

I'll 2nd this

#1403 11 years ago

A few pages ago I linked to a mask that cost 40 bucks. Geez Louize.

#1404 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

All the people that gave up checking this post are going to be mad when they realize there was an update.
WOO HOO!!!! Update, and a cool one that at. Seems I'm going to have to memorize this movie while waiting for the game to come out.

Dammit blondie!!! I bet you still haven't watched Glover vs. Predator!!

Seriously though, I got a head start. I'll never forget finding my friend's dad's VHS Taped off anHBO in 5th grade on a Friday, watching it at 2 in the morning, stealing it, and watching it twice the next day. Way better than when I stole Aliens from him two months before that. Hooked ever since

#1405 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Dammit blondie!!! I bet you still haven't watched Glover vs. Predator!!

Um, you are correct. It seems working 2 jobs, dealing with a pissy car, and my husband taking over the big TV for Plants Vs Zombies virtual pinball and football crap got me sidetracked. I'm not working this weekend, so I'll put it on my list of things to do.

1. Clean house.
2. Play pinball.
3. Watch freaking Predator 2.

Then again, this is surely way more important than a clean house. Probably need to move it up to #1.

#1406 11 years ago

Look for the Alien skull!

Just don't expect as good a movie. It's still a good fun flick though, and it has Adam Baldwin, who, as every discerning critical mind knows = the awesome.

#1407 11 years ago

Adam (no relation) Baldwin is Jayne from Firefly/Serenity, right?

It's sad how much sci fi/fantasy stuff I know from second hand watching my husband's movies/tv shows.

Husband has his Fighting Elves shirt from ThinkGeek. I probably need the Wash dino shirt.

baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpgbaf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg

#1408 11 years ago

It's(Predator 2) pretty bad blondie, prepare for disappointment! ; /

#1409 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Um, you are correct. It seems working 2 jobs, dealing with a pissy car, and my husband taking over the big TV for Plants Vs Zombies virtual pinball and football crap got me sidetracked. I'm not working this weekend, so I'll put it on my list of things to do.
1. Clean house.
2. Play pinball.
3. Watch freaking Predator 2.
Then again, this is surely way more important than a clean house. Probably need to move it up to #1.

You have been sidetracked but lets reflect upon this upcoming weekend:

1. Play pinball
2. Watch predator 1
3. Watch predator 2
If there is time 4. Clean house
Or 5. Get husband to clean house while you do all of the above!

Your welcome

#1410 11 years ago

JonM, I really like your list.

Sadly husband cleans the house better than I do. I "don't do it right" because he has selective OCD that only kicks in when it wants to, but when it does everything must be perfect. So I just let him do it.

Ok, I will watch both movies before the end of this weekend, and report back. I was doing pretty good picking up the regularly quoted lines after reading the 20 something pages of comments the first time around. I won't be expecting 2 to be as great, but it came as a 2 DVD set and apparently I have to watch it or a Predator will kill me in a dark alley someday. I will look for an Alien skull. (I have seen those movies, but it's been awhile.) Is there a Predator knowledge quiz somewhere I should be taking also? I want to be officially ready for this pinball machine, 'ya know.

#1411 11 years ago

I should have been in bed an hour ago. Glad I chose to flick around the forum

#1412 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

It's sad how much sci fi/fantasy stuff I know from second hand watching my husband's movies/tv shows.
Husband has his Fighting Elves shirt from ThinkGeek. I probably need the Wash dino shirt.

Yes, he's great in Firefly. "That's why I never kiss'em on the mouth!" More importantly is, however, that he's great in all things. During my formative years I was absolutely brain locked on the movie "My Bodyguard" and have loved him ever since.

#1413 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Reminds me of the forlorn Brontosaurus who said, "All my friends are dead."

Dan

#1414 11 years ago

Thanks Kevin for the update!!

More then just a pinball surge from such great news, I have a big smile, and a better attitude!

Thanks! I needed that! Great Medicine.....I am recovering from triple bypass.....

Pinball is great therapy, Predator updates are the best medicine!!

Art

#1415 11 years ago

Great news on your recovery OldGuy!!

th_avatar109503_22.gifth_avatar109503_22.gif

#1416 11 years ago

Predator style laser. Topper people can go wild.

http://www.beamshot.com/laser_sight_BS8200S.html

#1417 11 years ago

Thanks, spfxted! 5 arteries done so far, not quite a full HEP resto!

Pinball keeps me going...should have known that drinking
Millwax was not good for the circulation!

Predator sounds like what I need!

#1418 11 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thanks Kevin for the update!!
More then just a pinball surge from such great news, I have a big smile, and a better attitude!
Thanks! I needed that! Great Medicine.....I am recovering from triple bypass.....
Pinball is great therapy, Predator updates are the best medicine!!
Art

Hey, Art! You should have used my doctor. With three, you get one free!

Speedy recovery; all the best.

Dan

#1419 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

You guys will probably get the Chicago prototype after the show as long as nothing too major comes up with the hardware.

I will make a spot for it in the game room.

#1420 11 years ago

OK guys, I finally did my homework. We had to deal with a small attic wiring/fire/no power issue yesterday for awhile, so we started it late. I was tired and I was in my 'comfiest chair in the world' in the theater, but I mostly made it through it. I did see the Alien skull. There were a few "What the crap am I watching moments" though, like when they were in a slaughterhouse, then suddenly in someone's apartment, then fell through an elevator into a giant Predator ship. I don't know if I fell asleep between, or the movie just sucked.

Honestly, I really missed my naked jungle men. This one didn't do it for me. I was way too busy wondering where the Mustang convention was, because literally every car in the background was a classic Stang. (See screenshot below with 3 red ones in the same shot.) I also wondered who gave the cowgirl her terrible boob job. But mostly I really REALLY wanted Glover to say "I'm too old for this shit!" and then Mel Gibson show up and have a crazy-off with Gary Busey.

I did enjoy the dance-off at the end though.

predator_stang.jpgpredator_stang.jpg

#1421 11 years ago

I watched Predator 2 last night as well since I hadn't in years. Now I remember why.

#1422 11 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

I watched Predator 2 last night as well since I hadn't in years. Now I remember why.

It was pretty awful. Not Pet Cemetery 2 awful. Not AVP 2 awful. But pretty awful. Thankfully it's not on netflix streaming of I'd have to watch it again, since I can't resist the awful.

#1423 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

It was pretty awful. Not Pet Cemetery 2 awful. Not AVP 2 awful. But pretty awful. Thankfully it's not on netflix streaming of I'd have to watch it again, since I can't resist the awful.

Your autocorrect keeps screwing up the word "awesome"

#1424 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

dude it has bill paxton in it! The only way the original predator could have been any better would be if it had bill paxton in it crying out " No way man....!!!"

#1425 11 years ago

Saw Predator at the Alamo Drafthouse last night. #34

Me_n_Pred.jpgMe_n_Pred.jpg

#1426 11 years ago

Hah! Nice

1 week later
#1427 11 years ago

Very quiet here....... I can't wait until Draino gets that email saying his 1st installment is due! Once that happens, I know I don't have long to wait.

#1428 11 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Very quiet here....... I can't wait until Draino gets that email saying his 1st installment is due! Once that happens, I know I don't have long to wait.

You and me both

#1429 11 years ago

I can feel a major update coming soon! The Force is strong with this one....

#1430 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I can feel a major update coming soon! The Force is strong with this one....

Well they said they were busting their ass to get a working machine to the Chicago show to where they don't have to keep saying "beta.". I'm guessing we're going to get a look at reveal mode, play field art, and possibly an almost finished game in less than a month.

#1431 11 years ago

I cant wait #10

#1432 11 years ago

yeah, we're all just waiting for the Chicago expo at this point.

#1433 11 years ago

Roll Call!

Dan #30

#1436 11 years ago

#207 here!

#1437 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Roll Call!
Dan #30

Really?
Some poor bastard is going to log in tonight, see 50 unread posts and think this thing has gone on location or something LOL!

Adriano #3

#1438 11 years ago

Damn it. Thought something happened. Now just posting so someone else thins the same.

#1439 11 years ago

#4 baby!!

#1441 11 years ago

#100...... Yeah Baby!

#1442 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Some poor bastard is going to log in tonight, see 50 unread posts and think this thing has gone on location or something LOL!

#1443 11 years ago

Any new videos of Predator in action recently?

#1444 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Really?
Adriano #3

Rather nefarious, wouldn't you say?

Dan

#1446 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

dude it has bill paxton in it! The only way the original Predator could have been any better would be if it had bill paxton in it crying out " No way man....!!!"

Bill Paxton was in it? I dunno. It still would have needed a Jack Burton cameo.

#1447 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Bill Paxton was in it? I dunno. It still would have needed a Jack Burton cameo.

Oh hell, can you imagine?

Jack: "Nice outfit. You guys shoot popcorn out yer head if I light a match or somethin'?"
Busey: "It sees our heat. These protective suits make us as invisible to him as he is to us. We use these pheromone sensors all over the place to track his movements. We can see his scent!"
Jack: "What?"

#1449 11 years ago

#32 best I can tell...

#1450 11 years ago

I just saw this and had to share... It's a must see if you are a fan.

-Brian
Predator #46

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 31.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.