IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

291 posts in this topic match your search for posts by gdonovan. You are on page 2 of 2.
#25528 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Jurassic Park Lost World Excellent playfield and ramps. Cab has some fade, dings and scrapes. Has LED lighting, egg toy works, all magnets work, ball snagger works, shaker ...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 705 times

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Kings of Steel which is unusual; Backglass mint aside from minor scratch at the backside, can't be seen from the front. Not peeling or faded at all. Cab not faded, someone put...”
2022-11-18
Montville, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 597 times

R&B sold!

#25588 1 year ago

I have a Supersonic I'm thinking of putting up for sale; been at work in our physical therapy dept for a year and time to rotate out.

MPU has NVRAM, SDB has new caps, ground mods and display voltages set at 170VDC, lamp driver board has been modified for LED's and has comet leds throughout. Pin is rock solid, on 12 hours a day every day and it's an anvil.

You can see a picture here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-as-2518-club/page/63#post-6954713

$1500

#25636 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Kings of Steel which is unusual; Backglass mint aside from minor scratch at the backside, can't be seen from the front. Not peeling or faded at all. Cab not faded, someone put...”
2022-11-18
Montville, CT

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Jurassic Park Lost World Excellent playfield and ramps. Cab has some fade, dings and scrapes. Has LED lighting, egg toy works, all magnets work, ball snagger works, shaker ...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT

Also have a solid Supersonic, $1500

1 week later
#25720 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
2022-09-28
Montville, CT

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2022-11-18
Montville, CT

Also have a solid & shopped Supersonic, $1500

#25744 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Machine - For Sale

The Jurassic Park Lost World

Archived

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Jurassic Park Lost World

Excellent playfield and ramps.

Cab has some fade, dings and scrapes.

Has LED lighting, egg toy works, all magnets work, ball snagger works, shaker ...”

2022-09-28

Montville, CT

gdonovan

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

Machine - For Sale

Kings of Steel

29 days ago

Montville, CT

gdonovan

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Also have a solid & shopped Supersonic, $1500

Jurassic Park is sold via Craigslist!

Still have Kings of Steel, Supersonic and now a VERY nice Cyclone for $3300

2 months later
#26296 1 year ago

Nice Cyclone $3000

#26298 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

Ooh such a great game..

I played one at Pintastic and wanted to give it a longer trial period but just doesn't have legs in my collection.

#26301 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

I can't under state how many times I played this game BITD. Yes, it's a rather simple game in the grand scheme of things, I still love it and it's on my list. Not sure if it was just a great game to play while you were involved in conversation (played a lot of multi player games) because of it's simplicity or what but lots of social time spent around this game. It appealed to so many people that within days they were running 2 of them a few games apart in Playland (State College PA). They co-existed for well over a year (If my bad memory serves). Floor space in that arcade wasn't handed out either so they were earners. But yes, that doesn't make a great game for a collection, and compared to some of the depth of other slightly newer games I understand. But the call outs were awesome! "Hey you, with the face!" LOL...

It has some great call outs and some cool shots but my space is limited and I'm trying to pare back. Once Cyclone goes, High Speed heads off to a friends on loan for a few months and Colson picks up two I'll have some space in my workshop to set Sorcerer back up and finish my Flash Gordon playfield restoration.

1 week later
#26377 1 year ago

Looking for a Stern Galaxy project or even just a loaded or semi-loaded playfield for my universal cabinet.

Have a Cyclone and maybe a No Fear taking space in the workshop, both work perfect. LMK if interested.

#26420 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I think if you're purchasing Rollercoaster Tycoon anywhere you'd be getting scammed.

Picked one up for my wife, surprising fun game.

Chuck loaded with mechs.

#26428 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Good layout, bad code.
Like most Lawlor games post TZ.

Pat does not do code.

#26442 1 year ago

Nice Williams Cyclone, $3000

1 week later
#26504 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Does anyone local have an extra inner backglass for a Black Hole or know where to get one? Any help much appreciated.

Coos.

Sorry, missed the local part.

#26506 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Does coos’s stuff have real nice mirroring? Or is it printed silver paint? Have you seen a BH version in person? Just seeing if I should wait to find a nice original or not. Thanks for your input.

Coos is superb and stands behind his work.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-official-waitress-chasers-club#post-7279869

2 weeks later
#26625 1 year ago

I have a nice High Speed for sale- Great playfield and backglass minimal bumps and bruises on cabinet. MPU had some caps changed out along with one of the sound EPROMS. New beacon motor setup, COMET leds for GI and inserts (flashers still incandescent) PM for pics. $3000

Supersonic- Gone through, works 100% also Comet with resistor mod for LDB. Very reliable, been setup for well over a year at work running day in and day out. Make me an offer. decent playfield and cab, minor delamination of backglass on lower right the size of quarter but hard to see and not broken.

Also have a Moon Cresta arcade cabinet with 60-1, LCD screen. Also on location at work for over a year and works perfect, make offer.

Will be listed on CL tomorrow as well.

Thanks! Gary

#26631 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fresh shop out- MPU has had some caps replaced, one EPROM on the sound failed checksum so it was replaced, broken beacon guts were swapped out. Comet leds, Very nice condition, pla...”
2023-02-22
Montville, CT
2,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 1059 times

Machine - For Sale
Supersonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game on location at work in our physical therapy department for over a year and rock solid. Ran off timer, on for 12 hours a day without fail. Rock solid. MPU had battery leak rep...”
2023-04-06
Montville, CT
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1231 times

The Moon Cresta for sale as well.

1 week later
#26708 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Supersonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game on location at work in our physical therapy department for over a year and rock solid. Ran off timer, on for 12 hours a day without fail. Rock solid. MPU had battery leak rep...”
2023-04-06
Montville, CT

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fresh shop out- MPU has had some caps replaced, one EPROM on the sound failed checksum so it was replaced, broken beacon guts were swapped out. Comet leds, Very nice condition, pla...”
2023-02-22
Montville, CT
2,850 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lot of time on this one, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer LW3. New X-Pin power supply board, new DMD display board, MPU has NVRAM & no battery damage. Everything DE g...”
2023-03-03
Montville, CT
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 545 times

New ad up, might be making a trip to Philly in two weeks if that helps.

Gary

#26711 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

That is the newest looking Lethal Weapon I have ever seen.

Thank you! Time to rotate in some other pins I have in storage.

#26772 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lot of time on this one, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer LW3. New X-Pin power supply board, new DMD display board, MPU has NVRAM & no battery damage. Everything DE g...”
2023-03-03
Montville, CT
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 545 times

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
2023-02-22
Montville, CT
2,850 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale
Supersonic Archived
2023-04-06
Montville, CT

#26789 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Checkpoint Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped out, clean boards, NVRAM, new power supply board, new ramp, Comet led's.”
2023-04-30
Montville, CT
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 707 times

Checkpoint added, tweaked prices on other three.

1 month later
#27031 1 year ago

Bally EM Knockout, deal of the day $500 cash. Good backglass and playfield, cabinet was touched up/repainted.

#27033 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

An Elvis man should love it. Plays fast with a steep angle.
Great seller here. Glwts
-Mike

Thanks! I may have a Time Zone as well but want to setup and revisit the game. Both are a pair I loaned out to a friend of mine for his game room a few years back and they just returned.

#27035 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I still have the Time Zone Colsond3 picked up for me and brought up to Pintastic.
It's still bolted to the floor. I Love the skill shot with the tunnel lights. Sits on the side of Night Rider em.
-Mike

This one was a little sleepy for my taste when I traded it, going to try and high tap it and Titan elastics.

#27100 1 year ago

Knockout sold quick for $500

3 weeks later
#27285 11 months ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Stellar Wars with an absolutely beautiful cabinet, plays great, flippers rebuilt/new, pretty good playfield (just the normal bit of wear around the center circle/sling area, they make a decal if you're so inclined), some new playfield parts (lane guides, etc.). Backglass not the greatest, flaked in places, but sealed. Picked it up to mix in a some older solid state fun, but space is a bit of an issue currently. Was going to hold it for Pintastic, but I'd sell it now if anyone is interested.
-- How about $1150? Hit me up if interested.

Half temped because I love the backglass rip off on Battlestar Galactica.

5 months later
#28680 6 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

I don't think I'd EVER enter into such a covenant. Recipe for disaster for both sides.

Colson and I been doing it for years, several machines back and forth without issue.

1 week later
#28795 5 months ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

I’m looking for a Bally Mr and Mrs Pac-Man, any condition. Also looking for any Bally SS projects. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Just picked one up, drop me a PM with email/cell and I'll send pics over.

Considering a Bond pro for the winter, anyone have one in the sub-6k range lmk.

#28818 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Melody AAB pinball game, gone through a few years ago, non-ghosting led's, backglass touched up and sealed, presents well as they say. Coin door not all banged up but could be re-c...”
5 months ago
Montville, CT
Expired!

Melody listed.

LMK if you have a Bond Pro for sale, cash in hand. Let's make a deal.

#28852 5 months ago

Looking for a Bond pro around $5500 if someone is looking for a painless cash sale.

#28869 5 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

2023 Pinball will now be known as the year of the Painless Cash Sale

Dear God what have I started? Lol

Thanks for giving me a smile today guys.

And when I say painless. One game, here is my money and I'm gone. I don't want to discuss your insect hobby, love life or stamp collection.

2 weeks later
#28994 5 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Machine - For Sale

For Sale: Fathom (Mermaid Edition)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Re-listing with a substantial price drop. Have another game coming in so no trades please.

Looking to sell my lightly played, fully dialed-in Fathom Mermaid edition. I’m the sec...”

23 days ago

Buffalo, NY
(575 km)

GorillaBiscuits

Screw it. I'll beat it even more if somebody can come tomorrow or Sunday. 7k even. Been a minute since I've had to do a fire sale but really do need the funds and space for something coming in next week.
Note to self: stop accepting offers with delayed pickups

Damn man, why you have to temp me with this stuff?

#29030 5 months ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sorry, no I won't take 2,200 for Highspeed with the Stenciled Cabinet, and Hard Top...

One of the hardest sales I had in the last year was a Highspeed with nice playfield, backglass and cabinet, shopped with new beacon guts, comet leds, boards serviced, etc.

Every goat-roper on the planet came out of the woodwork offering $1000 to take it off my hands.

GLWS I feel your pain.

3 weeks later
#29174 4 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

ho ho ho

Machine - For Sale

James Bond 007 (Pro)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond Pro:

270 Plays
Mirror Blades
Tank Toy
Upper Loop Fix
Alt Translite
Titan Static Cling flipper button protectors

No Issues or Marks to note

Video of actual game you are buyi...”

2 hours ago

Toms River, NJ
(150 mi)

SlapDrain

When do you wish to take my money good sir?

#29193 4 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

This man has no dick

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “GB Pro:

Stern inner art blades
ColorDMD "LED Version"
@P1nHead Topper w/ Speaker and Siren Mod
Noctua Silent PSU Fan
Shaker
Service posts replaced with proper service rails.
Upgra...”

7 hours ago

Toms River, NJ
(150 mi)

SlapDrain

Great seller!

1 week later
#29310 3 months ago

I had spam on cracked wheat with Dijon mustard fir lunch.

#29421 3 months ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Appreciate the link, I'd love to find an original if possible

I have a JP one lurking in my repair pile but I think you are looking for a different revision correct?

3 weeks later
#29655 85 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Private collections. I'm no economist, but if a title isn't selling at $5k (sorry Mando, AIQ etc), then it's priced too high.

Mando is a weak title.

I just paid $5850 for a Bond Pro with low plays and some upgrades and had to wait a long time to get one below 6k

#29799 79 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yup, I completely avoid the NYC area, and in turn, long island as well. I have zero interest in dealing with the traffic. Whenever I visit Manhattan, I just take the train in.

I won't go to Long Island to pickup a pin unless it's literately the ass crack of dawn on a weekend.

1 month later
#30173 31 days ago

I have a Bond pro I'm done playing and looking to swap out. Around 300 plays, mirror blades, upgrade tank, upgrade speakers, upgrade translite.

What ya got?

1 week later
#30230 23 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Good morning New England! Hope everyone enjoyed that earthquake. Thanks a lot New Jersey!
First the sandwiches, now this!

Eastern Connecticut did not feel a thing.

1 week later
#30297 14 days ago

I'm toying with swapping out a very nice Bond pro with mirror blades, upgraded tank, upgraded speakers and alternate translite for a Deadpool pro.

Any takers? What ya got.

291 posts in this topic match your search for posts by gdonovan. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/2?tu=gdonovan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.