IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 531 of 608.
#26501 1 year ago

Anyone looking to trade for a Frankenstein?…just looking to see what my trade options would be before I put a sale ad up.

#26502 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Made an Ad, thanks

Parts - Wanted

WTB Pinsound Audio Board

New ad!

Wanted! - “Looking for a Pinsound. Bonus points if you have the stern whitestar adapter too. thanks”

12 hours ago

Winchester, NH
(101 mi)

GraniteStatePin

Wanted

Quoted from the96stang:

Crystal castles arcade game. Nice shape. Came from pinball wizard. Make me an offer or trade for a pinball machine

Vids and pins go hand in hand. I have one and it's not going anywhere.

#26503 1 year ago

Does anyone local have an extra inner backglass for a Black Hole or know where to get one? Any help much appreciated.

#26504 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Does anyone local have an extra inner backglass for a Black Hole or know where to get one? Any help much appreciated.

Coos.

Sorry, missed the local part.

#26505 1 year ago

Does coos’s stuff have real nice mirroring? Or is it printed silver paint? Have you seen a BH version in person? Just seeing if I should wait to find a nice original or not. Thanks for your input.

#26506 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Does coos’s stuff have real nice mirroring? Or is it printed silver paint? Have you seen a BH version in person? Just seeing if I should wait to find a nice original or not. Thanks for your input.

Coos is superb and stands behind his work.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-official-waitress-chasers-club#post-7279869

#26507 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Playmatic Chance Archived
Functional - needs major work - “This was a working machine. My friend that passed away broke it down to store it in the basement with other machines. A water hose broke on the washer machine and long story short ...”
2023-02-04
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 339 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26508 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

pm me,i have what you need.

#26509 1 year ago

Anyone have a Track & Field game locally they want to sell and deliver up here to NH? It's pretty much the final arcade game I want so I figured worth a shot asking here

#26510 1 year ago

If anyone has a family guy, roller coaster tycoon or a shadow in upstate NY and you're considering selling, shoot me a PM.

#26511 1 year ago

Looking for a Captian Card.

#26512 1 year ago

Hey Guys, Any one have a set of the head support legs and attachment pieces for a Sega Showcase cabinet?
I posted a WTB ad in marketplace.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hey Guys, Looking to complete my X-Files with the missing pieces for the backbox supports that are mounted to the tops of the Sega Showcase heads. I need either of the Left &am...”
2023-07-08
Suffield, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 272 times

#26513 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Hey Guys, Any one have a set of the head support legs and attachment pieces for a Sega Showcase cabinet?
I posted a WTB ad in marketplace.

Parts - Wanted

WTB: Sega Showcase backbox Support Arms

New ad!

Wanted! - “Hey Guys,
Looking to complete my X-Files with the missing pieces for the backbox supports that are mounted to the tops of the Sega Showcase heads.
I need the Left & Right A...”

1 day ago

Suffield, CT
(67 mi)

qbass187

Wanted

Ask on OGOG....probably a better chance a hit

#26514 1 year ago

After a very hectic month and a half, I finally had time to snap some pics, etc of my Starship Troopers. The game is located at my office building complete with freight elevator and loading dock.

The top side was recently completely stripped down with all metals being polished and tumbled, flippers rebuilt, Titan Silicone rings, LED's, and NVRAM installed.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Starship Troopers pinball machine. The top side was recently completely stripped down with all metals being polished and tumbled, flippers rebuilt, Titan Silicone...”
2023-02-05
Northampton, MA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 576 times

#26515 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Ask on OGOG....probably a better chance a hit

Irishbastard OGOG? I’m not sure I recognize that abbreviation.

#26516 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

If anyone has a family guy, roller coaster tycoon or a shadow in upstate NY and you're considering selling, shoot me a PM.

Home Use Only RCT just sold in Glens Falls

#26517 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone have a Track & Field game locally they want to sell and deliver up here to NH? It's pretty much the final arcade game I want so I figured worth a shot asking here

Prioritize hypersports instead of track and field if possible.
This way you can use the high score saves kit to have both.

#26518 1 year ago

Bride of pinbot. Rough shape. Boots. Bright displays. Needs a complete overhaul. 2500 obo.

#26519 1 year ago

WTT HUO RUSH pinball goodie bag still attached and has shaker motor; under 200 plays flawlessly and is from newer run with updated scoops as well looking to trade with cash for one of the following
GNR LE, Halloween CE, or ALIEN LV.

#26520 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

WTT HUO RUSH pinball goodie bag still attached and has shaker motor; under 200 plays flawlessly and is from newer run with updated scoops as well looking to trade with cash for one of the following
GNR LE, Halloween CE, or ALIEN LV.

LOl @ "goodie bag"

#26521 1 year ago

I was really on the fence about selling this game. However, I had my eye on a couple of pins in NY that I wanted to purchase while I'm visiting next week. Those pins all sold over the weekend. Lol. I'll leave my ad up for a couple more days if anyone's interested. If not, I'll keep playing!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Practically new stock GOTG pro. I purchased it in October. Approx 250 plays. It was from the last Stern run. No issues! I would consider trades for Spider-Man, TWD, Ghostbust...”
2023-02-28
Cresson, PA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 648 times

#26522 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Vids and pins go hand in hand.

I agree completely. I have 13 pins and 40 vids. When people come over, they always ask "What do you like more, vids or pins?". My response is always "Both".
Why pick one?
-Kyros

#26524 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “#667 BSE. HUO (original owner). Has the Kalaxian Crystal color matched coin door, clear plastic protectors, art blades, knocker, shaker, RGB speaker lights, and target decals.”
2023-02-01
South Kingstown, RI
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 928 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26525 1 year ago

I will be listing a TOTAN later today.

Ad coming. I've sold all my games through Pinside.

#26526 1 year ago

Ad is up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “In my opinion this is the best players-condition you will find, saving you money and giving you minimal work to make it look pristine. I was considering buying rad-cals, new plasti...”
2023-02-06
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 737 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26527 1 year ago

Looking for a color dmd or led if you have a spare and no longer using. PM with price. This will be going into a theatre of magic. But doesn't need to be specific.

#26528 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “New in Box Star Wars Premium Latest run with Insider 8650 OBO Will take trades for Bally / Williams 90-97 era pins or possibly other newer Sterns HUO or NIB. Can +\- cash eith...”
2023-02-06
Fredericksburg, VA
8,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 353 times

Looking for trades. Can also deliver within reason if needed.

#26529 1 year ago

Still got my Last Action for sale would let go for $3000. I would be interested in trading for a Sega Star Wars Trilogy or Gilligan's Island. Also, got a playing project EM called Lawman I'd let go for $800.

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got my Last Action Hero up for sale. Game plays good, crane mech is working fine. Has some LEDS throughout. Cliffy's have been installed on the two center scoops. Game, also has a ...”
2023-01-29
New Brighton, PA
3,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 718 times

#26530 1 year ago

Interested in one of the following: RCT, Ripleys, WPT, possibly Monopoly. Hoping to stay around 4k give or take

Would be a cash deal, close proximity to central NJ preferred.

#26531 1 year ago

PizzaJ is closed tonight for repairs soooo noone take a long drive to flip here tonight haha

#26532 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Maximum effort! For your consideration is this 2022 late run DP Premium with Stern topper, Stern shooter rod, Stern art blades, Shaker Motor, Insider Connect, Speaker Lights and c...”
2023-02-12
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1311 times
Contributed to Pinside

For anyone interested in a showpiece Deadpool Premium!

#26533 1 year ago
Quoted from JKirby:

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner HUO AC/DC Pro built in 2013 - machine is bone stock. Please see attached pictures. Delivery available within reasonable distance for a small fee. No shipping.”

24 days ago

Boston, MA

JKirby

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here we have a players condition R & B - everything works. Gave it a quick cleaning. Game was LED'd when I received it, some of them are getting a little dim, but I haven't g...”

24 days ago

Boston, MA

JKirby

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Harley Davidson

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Shopped, re-rubbered and converted to comet LED's throughout (except flashers). New decals on drop targets. Everything works, little rough at the 'mystery' rider insert (replaced...”

19 days ago

Boston, MA

JKirby

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Bobby Orr, pretty nice original playfield, new rubbers, converted inserts to Yoppsicles, GI to frosted LED. New drops & pop bumper caps. Backbox minus feature l...”

19 days ago

Boston, MA

JKirby

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Two posted before, two new. Space is my problem so no trades unless I send more games than I get.

Mid week bump. Make an offer - I have time Friday and can deliver free within 50 miles of my zip code.

#26534 1 year ago

I have a Rush Premium that I bought NIB. I would have to check how many plays are on it but it can't be many as it was from one of the latest runs. I did install the Ninja Camp scoop protector on it and a few other tasteful mods, mostly ones to protect the game.

Game is perfect, no issues at all. Manual still stapled in the cabinet etc...

Looking for a Wonka LE.

Thanks.

#26535 1 year ago

Have a Rush pro for sale or trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
FS: Rush (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Here's a Rush Pro in perfect condish. Has a Premium translite installed signed by designer Borg. Around 800 plays. Will sell or consider trade for another Stern LCD (not Zep o...”
2023-02-07
New York, NY
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26536 1 year ago

Looking for Alien LV. Have a loaded Mando Prem for trade. Might entertain other trades or outright sale.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my Mando Premium for one of the following games +/- cash. AFM Special Edition Alien SV or LV Jurassic Park Premium Multimorphic P3 Scooby Doo CE Might be interes...”
2023-05-10
Coatesville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 832 times

#26537 1 year ago

Ill be listing a Rollergames soon. Machine is in nice shape. Playfield is nice, no major wear. Cabinet is sold with a little fade. Overall, a nice machine.

#26538 1 year ago

Transformers LE for Trade. Up or Down. Also will have a Nice Road Kings for sale soon as well.

If you want to check it out and play TFLE it's at Randy's Wooster St Pizza in Manchester, CT I'll create a for sale ad this weekend.

#26539 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Ill be listing a Rollergames soon. Machine is in nice shape. Playfield is nice, no major wear. Cabinet is sold with a little fade. Overall, a nice machine.

Not that he needs my endorsement but you can have full faith in Pinphila as a seller. I bought a machine from him recently and it was a great experience.

#26540 1 year ago

Just listed my Kiss LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Fairport NY, asking 14000 for my Kiss LE. Game is in excellent condition in all areas. Picked this up from a local collector who purchased new. Will have all new titan...”
2023-02-09
Fairport, NY
14,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 664 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26541 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:

Not that he needs my backing but have full faith in Pinphila as a seller. I bought a machine from him recently and it was a great experience.

Thank you. It was a pleasure too. Hope you are enjoying it!

#26542 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade their MM for my TAF? I have 2....

#26543 1 year ago

Also have a low play bond pro for trade.

#26544 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “AS Pro For sale or trade (prefer trade). Machine is stock and has been in a home environment for the past 3+ years. Plays great with only issue being the scoop shot tends to mi...”
2023-03-07
Attleboro, MA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1121 times

Aerosmith Pro still available. Open to trades +/- cash.

#26545 1 year ago

I have a Sinbad for 1800. Shopped. New ps New mpu New sound board.

#26546 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

How about a Sinbad for 1800. Shopped. New ps New mpu New sound board.

You asking if it's worth it as a buyer, or is that your asking price as a seller?

#26547 1 year ago
Quoted from BZarrCaptain:

You asking if it's worth it as a buyer, or is that your asking price as a seller?

I read it, as he's offering it up at 1800.

#26548 1 year ago
Quoted from BZarrCaptain:

Edited to make it clear.

#26549 1 year ago

Have an HUO Mando prem that would like to trade for a James Bond (plus or minus cash)

#26550 1 year ago

New Pin coming in and thinkin of shaking things up. I have a HUO, first owner, Jurassic Park Premium with shaker and power blades that I am considering listing for sale or trade. I will try to get an ad up with pics this weekend. PM me if you have an interest. Thanks! Located just north of Hartford, CT.

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 531 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/531 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.