IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 527 of 608.
#26301 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

I can't under state how many times I played this game BITD. Yes, it's a rather simple game in the grand scheme of things, I still love it and it's on my list. Not sure if it was just a great game to play while you were involved in conversation (played a lot of multi player games) because of it's simplicity or what but lots of social time spent around this game. It appealed to so many people that within days they were running 2 of them a few games apart in Playland (State College PA). They co-existed for well over a year (If my bad memory serves). Floor space in that arcade wasn't handed out either so they were earners. But yes, that doesn't make a great game for a collection, and compared to some of the depth of other slightly newer games I understand. But the call outs were awesome! "Hey you, with the face!" LOL...

It has some great call outs and some cool shots but my space is limited and I'm trying to pare back. Once Cyclone goes, High Speed heads off to a friends on loan for a few months and Colson picks up two I'll have some space in my workshop to set Sorcerer back up and finish my Flash Gordon playfield restoration.

#26302 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Anybody interested in a neat looking Candy clone arcade cab with a non-working 29" WG-D9200 monitor and JPAC / Turbo Spinner? No idea what's wrong with monitor, I'm not skilled in the dark arts of CRT repair and would like it gone.

Man...I need to try to find the time for this! I've got a spare D9200 as a backup to my own MAME that I could use in the meantime >.>

#26303 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Jurassic Park Lost World Game is clean and working 100% Has LEDs CPU has NVRAM installed New Black Legs Game plays fast and Shaker gets the blood pumping My son saw someth...”
2023-01-11
Sherrill, NY
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 409 times

Selling a Sega Jurassic Park: Lost World

Located Central NY
3700$ obo

Message with any questions

#26304 1 year ago

I'll be putting my Dirty Harry up for trade in the coming days. Color DMD, FF Speakers, Pinsound Board, GIOCD.
Looking for another WPC or Stern Pro + cash from my end.
Let me know if we can make a deal. Thanks

#26305 1 year ago

Time Machine for sale...no longer requiring a trade for it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home used only second owner DE Time Machine. Gorgeous playfield with perfect plastics and ramps. Factory Mylar is perfect. Full playfield tear down, cleaned with new rings and c...”
2022-12-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 2475 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26306 1 year ago
Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

I'll be putting my Dirty Harry up for trade in the coming days. Color DMD, FF Speakers, Pinsound Board, GIOCD.
Looking for another WPC or Stern Pro + cash from my end.
Let me know if we can make a deal. Thanks

An upvote for the avatar alone, sir.

#26307 1 year ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Man...I need to try to find the time for this! I've got a spare D9200 as a backup to my own MAME that I could use in the meantime >.>

Oh man, hit me up if you'd like to sell me the your D9200! But yeah, if you're interested in buying this it's plug and play and works amazingly and will be a perfect fit.

#26308 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

An upvote for the avatar alone, sir.

I was thinking the same thing .... I want to trade just because of the Guy LaDouche image

#26310 1 year ago

For sale/trade:

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my Spider-Man Vault Edition out there for trade Game is in excellent condition with no issues or wear to speak of Upgrades include: -ColorDMD -lighted legs -pinball shoot...”
2023-03-18
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1716 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition Upgrades include: -Color DMD -Speaker lights -Art blades -Flipper fidelity speaker upgrade No issues to report on this game, but I'm happy to take additional ph...”
2023-01-11
Medford, NJ
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 253 times
Contributed to Pinside

Want to buy:

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Metallica within 2-3 hours of South jersey, possibly further if you’re willing to meet halfway I have a GOT Limited edition or Spider-Man Vault that could be used...”
2022-12-30
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 216 times

#26311 1 year ago

Memory lane. Make an offer. New MPU. LEDs throughout. Good shape overall.

#26312 1 year ago

Really looking for a Space Station:

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I would prefer a nice, shopped game but will consider any condition SS.”
2023-02-23
Woodbury, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 116 times

Still have T2 up for trade:

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful T2 - shopped with LEDs & clear silicon rubber. Looking to trade for Space Station, Diner, other sys.11, WPC or Stern games (+/- cash depending on title & conditi...”
2023-01-04
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 556 times

#26313 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside
Price drop. Nice WOZECLE for $10700.

#26314 1 year ago

Mando pro Apron, JP pro apron, Stern Shooter rod & mando pro criss cross ramps 60 for all; buyer can pick-up or pay to ship.

#26315 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner on this amazing game. Most people don't care for background story but I'm still gonna give it. This is my favorite game in my collection and I'm not tired o...”
2023-01-12
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1564 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26316 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Excellent condition, plays great. Full playfield teardown with thorough cleaning. New plastics New Trunk (not installed) Titan rubbers Pinball Pro speaker Color display New update...”
2023-01-12
Worcester, MA
9,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 515 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26317 1 year ago

I would still like to trade a nice CSI towards a new stern. I like rock pins

#26318 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Buttons Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have the unexpected opportunity to purchase aa grail machine on my wishlist and need to raise funds, so unfortunately I have to part ways with a super rare pre-war machine I pick...”
2023-03-09
Patchogue, NY
Archived after: 102 days
Viewed: 778 times

#26319 1 year ago

Hey, if anyone is interested I have a set of JP Premium/LE CLiP protectors that I'm not going to use. $145 shipped in the lower Cont US.
The add will be up shortly

#26320 1 year ago

I'm putting my Really nice shopped Meteor and real nice Mata Hari SS with a hardtop and new parts on the marketplace tomorrow, $2600 each, picked up in Hagerstown, Md.

#26321 1 year ago

Second listing the the journey to get rid of the games that scare the crap out of my kids. Have not committed to anything yet on TWD but interested in a few proposals. Can potentially pull some stuff out of this one to bring the cost down. Mostly looking for trades though.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is part two of project: selling games that scare my kid. Game plays great. JP is the best Elwin, but this is the second. This is the way. Only blemish is a tiny scuff ...”
2023-01-13
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 811 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26322 1 year ago

Looking for a KISS premium
Also looking for a Pabst Can Crusher for a friend...

#26323 1 year ago

Looking for TWD Pro head backbox decals.
Thx.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

#26324 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Second listing the the journey to get rid of the games that scare the crap out of my kids. Have not committed to anything yet on TWD but interested in a few proposals. Can potentially pull some stuff out of this one to bring the cost down. Mostly looking for trades though.

Machine - For Trade

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

New ad!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is part two of project: selling games that scare my kid.

Game plays great. JP is the best Elwin, but this is the second. This is the way.

Only blemish is a tiny scuff ...”

23 hours ago

Palmyra, PA
(114 mi)

TheBeefSupreme

Trade

Haha - yup, that’s why I could never keep Tales of the Crypt in the house. Kids were young and scared of the “ghost guy”.

#26327 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner HUO AC/DC Pro built in 2013 - machine is bone stock. Please see attached pictures. Delivery available within reasonable distance for a small fee. Would entertain trade...”
2023-11-26
Boston, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 3571 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here we have a players condition R & B - everything works. Gave it a quick cleaning. Game was LED'd when I received it, some of them are getting a little dim, but I haven't g...”
2023-01-14
Boston, MA
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 560 times
Contributed to Pinside

Hi everyone, these two are for sale in addition to my Bobby Orr Power Play ($2300). Out of space so the only trades I would entertain are 2 for 1 or 3 for 1.

#26328 1 year ago

May be listing a Williams Flash. Boards all gone through. Nice displays, most mechs rebuilt or replaced, flipper assemblies upgraded, Comets, Titans. Playfield is fairly nice for the age.

#26329 1 year ago

Looking for a A-12697 (WPC driver board). Can be 100% or one needing repair.

#26331 1 year ago

I have a nicer centaur ..happy to trade or cash deal

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147334

#26332 1 year ago

#26333 1 year ago

#26334 1 year ago

Price lowered on Mando. I'm waiting to hear back from a friend on my like-new GOTG. If he doesn't take it, I'll be posting it later this week.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade my HUO Mandalorian premium. I'm the original owner. Less than 650 plays. I have not had a single issue with this machine. The only extra is the side ar...”
2023-01-06
Cresson, PA
7,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1386 times

#26335 1 year ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Machine - For Sale

Both are very nice games. The full brass treatment, the elite topper , the color dmd and the pin sound on the Indy alone is north of 3K in mods. The creature playfield is very nice as well and it has some expensive mods too. GLWTS.

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Featured

Fully restored (full original status) - “Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure w/ Elite Topper Deluxe

- Elite Topper Deluxe (limited to 75)
- Radcals
- official mirrored backglass
- Brass lockdown bar, rails, legs, door, apron...”

8 days ago

Absecon, NJ
(111 mi)

whoknowsgoi

15,999 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Featured

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Full Shopped restored Creature from the Black Lagoon. This game was completely broken down and every mechanical part was rebuilt or replaced.

-Mirrored Backglass
-SP Video mod in...”

7 days ago

Absecon, NJ
(111 mi)

whoknowsgoi

8,500 (Firm)

#26336 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Looking for a Metallica Pro/Prem or BM66. Got the day off tomorrow and cash in hand, so dangerous combo

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/723268742127299/?mibextid=dXMIcH

#26337 1 year ago

Yeah this guy has apparently been pretty unresponsive to a lot of people. Found one elsewhere, thanks tho

#26338 1 year ago

A friend of mine checked that game out, said it was really rough. Magnet was so badly mushroomed ball went airborne every shot.

I think it’s probably long gone. I made the guy an offer a month ago and he said it was going to be picked up in a day or so.

#26339 1 year ago

Anyone got a Six Million Dollar Man for sale within driving distance of Pittsburgh thanks

#26340 1 year ago

Looking for reasonably priced TWD BKSOR IMDN Munsters pro or SOF for location.

#26341 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I've got a MoonWalking Dead I'd sell for $25k. Includes one white glove delivery

#26342 1 year ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I've got a MoonWalking Dead I'd sell for $25k. Includes one white glove delivery

That is the cheapest MoonWalking Dead I've seen! GLWS

#26343 1 year ago

WTB: Avengers Infinity Quest Premium!

I'm in southern NY and searching for an Avengers Premium. I could buy outright or trade a really nice Judge Dredd with ColorDMD and pinsound, plus cash.

Anyone have one they want to sell or trade?

Thanks!

#26344 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I would like to play Munsters.

#26345 1 year ago

Got my Bride Of Pinbot for Sale asking $4500 thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice playing Bride Of Pinbot everything works good. The whole play field besides the flashers have been converted to LEDS. Overall I think the Cabinet is pretty clean. Play field h...”
2023-01-18
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 328 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26346 1 year ago

WTB: Avengers Infinity Quest Premium! Within a couple hundred miles if orange county, NY.

Interested in buying outright or trades.

#26347 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

WTB: Avengers Infinity Quest Premium! Within a couple hundred miles if orange county, NY.
Interested in buying outright or trades.

Pretty good deal on this one from the previous thread page. ⬇️

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/526#post-7334987

#26348 1 year ago

Thanks! I sent him a message a few hours ago. Impatiently waiting . The wife gave the ok for another pin so I need to act fast, lol.

#26349 1 year ago

So who’s grabbing that JM for sale in Long Island for $2,400? Ad in the FB marketplace

#26350 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Bought a couple years ago. Bruins vs Northstars. Not much use, but broken in. Works great. A scuff was made on bubble when moving. Not in view of play. On side. Hit me up if...”
2023-01-11
Western Mass, MA
1,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 937 times

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 527 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.